What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile

The best of the best
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile

Post by Rack Fu »

Mrs. Fu and I walk out of the grocery store this afternoon and notice that there is a shopping cart about 10 inches from front bumper of my vehicle. That shit pisses me off. I don't care if you have to walk 100 yards to return it to a cart rack, you fucking do it. That wasn't the case here. The cart rack was one space from my vehicle. Cart rack ---> empty parking space ---> my vehicle. It was all of 8 feet away. While I'm walking to my vehicle, some other assbag drops his cart off next to my rig. This guy was at least courteous enough to realize that it might roll and ding my rig so he gently pushes his cart right up against my rig. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I have reached my vehicle at this point and say, "Are you going to walk your cart that extra 8 feet and put it in the rack?" Dude grumbles and looks mortified that he got caught being a no good, lazy fuckstain. I then say, "I know that it's a lot of effort but I'd also appreciate it if you didn't park a shopping cart on the front bumper of my $54,000 SUV." Dude, in full compliance mode, asks if he should also return the other cart that the last asshole left. I told him, "No, I'll take care of it. I wouldn't want you to overexert yourself."

I know most epic trolls on this board would've boasted about beating the guys ass. Sorry if I'm not that exciting.
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.
Then I come home and see that some moron that lives down the street pushed all of his grass clippings into the middle of the street. Pick that shit up, ya lazy fuck.

Jesus christ do I hate lazy motherfuckers.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I would say it depends upon where you shop (Whole Foods as opposed to Ukrop's as opposed to local shit chain) but the richer people are more self-centered while the poorer people aren't accustomed to a car on the lot that wouldn't look better with a new dent.

Face it, you need to lose the attachment to the obsession with the posession.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I would say it depends upon where you shop (Whole Foods as opposed to Ukrop's as opposed to local shit chain) but the richer people are more self-centered while the poorer people aren't accustomed to a car on the lot that wouldn't look better with a new dent.

Face it, you need to lose the attachment to the obsession with the posession.
I would feel the same way if I was driving a $10,000 Ford Focus. It's a matter of principle!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Let me get this straight.

You got pissed because somebody left their cart close to your rig, without actually denting it?

1. You really are a pathetic whiny fag.

2. If you don't want carts close to your rig, don't park close to the rack.

3. If you're worried about parking lot dings, park out at the end of the lot where there aren't any other vehicles. Of course 30 or 40 extra steps might cause you and your fat pig of an OL to have a life ending coronary.

4. Does your $54,000 SUV have 4WD? Will you ever actually use it, like in going off road and stuff? Anybody who "invests" in a 4WD vehicle as a reaffirmation of desired self-esteem and image of the rough and tumble pioneeer who is afraid of no mountain, canyon or river and yet is recoils at the thought of a few scratches is indeed a pathetic whiny faggot yuppie scum.

5. Trade your $54,000 SUV in on a $20,000 pickup you faggot.

6. Anybody who thows up a post like yours to announce that he owns a $54,000 SUV is definitely a pathetic whiny yuppie scum fag.

just sayin'
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

4WD = no. I live in Texas, douche.

I was an entire space away from an enclosed cart rack. If the carts are placed in the proper place, how could it possibly harm my vehicle? Smart much?

I was parked away from the front of the store. There are cart racks all around the lot so that people put carts in it. What a concept.

My wife is 38 weeks pregnant and I'd be willing to bet that she still weighs less than your wife.

I know, I know... mentioning my $54,000 SUV is nowhere near as epic as carrying on about a pool, a dirty stove and a fake hardwood floor. My SUV is probably bigger (and nicer judging by the pics) than your house, that you paid $400,000 for because you're a fucking moron and live in SoCal. One of my bathrooms is larger than that room with your fauxwood floor. Very impressive indeed, Trump. Suck on that one for awhile, idiot.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I paid a lot less than $400,000 and it's probably worth three times that by now. :P

I've got a $30,000 truck that's a lot bigger than your $54,000 SUV.

If you're going to keep 'sessing over door dings and shopping cart scratches, then you can't afford that $54,000 SUV.

WAR GS14 lifestyle on a GS12 salary.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Rack Fu wrote: My wife is 38 weeks pregnant and
I'm still spending more money on my car then I would on my child for the first five years of its life. Imperialist dog.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey, if I remember correctly, you have a pool in your backyard. You have a backyard. You have a pool and a backyard.

How is that not "yuppie".
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Rack Fu wrote: My wife is 38 weeks pregnant and
I'm still spending more money on my car then I would on my child for the first five years of its life. Imperialist dog.
Damn right. Kid needs to learn early to work for a fucking living and claw along like the rest of us.

Besides, if Rack Fu, did in fact spend a lot of money on his kid, then the whiners of the world would condemn his child for being "silver spoon" fed.

Paper routes, lemonade stands, fast food joints.

We need to bring Child Labor back. One hundred plus years without it and look at what it's done to this country of ours.

Kids.

Put 'em to work.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Mikey wrote: If you're going to keep 'sessing over door dings and shopping cart scratches, then you can't afford that $54,000 SUV.
You make a lot of sense. :roll:

Let me explain it to you slowly. It has nothing to do with affordabilty, dunce. What it has to do is with lazy ass people not respecting other's property. I don't care if I had Bill Gates' cash. Why should anyone have to pay for another person's lazy assed stupidity? Obviously, you seem to think it's perfectly acceptable for lazy people to disrespect other people's property. You're probably the type of person that lets your dog shit on someone's lawn without picking it up. In my world, I go out of my way to respect people's property. Call me crazy for expecting the same courtesy. The fact that you're arguing in the opposite direction speaks volumes. Do you raise your children to be disrespectful?

"But Dad, shouldn't we put the cart back?"
"That's not our problem."

Way to look like a chump. Congrats on arguing one of the dumbest points I've seen in awhile. What next? A well crafted take on the merits of drunk driving?

Well, off to bed in my master bedroom that's probably about 1/2 the size of your house. Later.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Actually he does make a point.

Pay me 54K a year and I'll make sure nothing bad every happens to your ride.

Sincerely,
Shopping Cart Attendent
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Pretend you're in Aruba and silently drug Mikey as he moves toward his shopping cart. Then slip him into the back of your 54k rig and head for the docks.

Some cheap ass fucking boat shows up and some guy who looks like DiT after a month long hunt greets you at the pier. "Got hole fo me?," greeted Jose. The Aruban people lug Mikey into the fresh flesh hold and meander out toward Carlos and Charlies. Fucking nice classy place der they claim. The chances of finding some ruffie in some Aruban party 'mon's arsenal is pretty good.

Poor Mikey is now a piece of fresh hole. Other than that, all is cool. Me?...I'm retired. I pack heat and park behind the Safeway. Someone flicks me shit I jam the IQ maker in their face. I sound mean and talk like tarddowen, and then I slip away like jtr from a junior high school dance.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automo

Post by RadioFan »

Rack Fu wrote:Then I come home and see that some moron that lives down the street pushed all of his grass clippings into the middle of the street. Pick that shit up, ya lazy fuck.
So let's get this straight. You're annoyed because someone left their GRASS clippings in the street? I mean we're talking grass clippings here, right? The stuff that's biodegradable (or so I've heard) and blows in the wind. Check.

Yeah, that really pisses me off too. I'd hate for the city's street-sweeping machines that wake me up at 2 a.m. every other Tuesday morning to be overburdoned with the few extra blades that are left in the street. Yeah, I know, I'm just lazy and out to increase taxes on the city by causing their machines to break down and be replaced sooner because I'm not sweeping the street myself, and to cause emotional problems with my nieghbors, of course.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rack Fu wrote:
Mikey wrote: If you're going to keep 'sessing over door dings and shopping cart scratches, then you can't afford that $54,000 SUV.
You make a lot of sense. :roll:

Let me explain it to you slowly. It has nothing to do with affordabilty, dunce. What it has to do is with lazy ass people not respecting other's property. I don't care if I had Bill Gates' cash. Why should anyone have to pay for another person's lazy assed stupidity? Obviously, you seem to think it's perfectly acceptable for lazy people to disrespect other people's property. You're probably the type of person that lets your dog shit on someone's lawn without picking it up. In my world, I go out of my way to respect people's property. Call me crazy for expecting the same courtesy. The fact that you're arguing in the opposite direction speaks volumes. Do you raise your children to be disrespectful?

"But Dad, shouldn't we put the cart back?"
"That's not our problem."

Way to look like a chump. Congrats on arguing one of the dumbest points I've seen in awhile. What next? A well crafted take on the merits of drunk driving?

Well, off to bed in my master bedroom that's probably about 1/2 the size of your house. Later.
OK, so let me get this straight.

Somebody left a shopping cart close to your $54,000 SUV and you're pissed because he or she disrespected your property? Didn't actually touch it, but it was close, right? Wasn't acutally in your way because you backed out of the space, right?
Dayum, I misunderstood.
I'd be pissed too.
This, as you suggest, is right up there with drunk driving.
RACK you for showing enough control not to hunt the fucker down and shoot him.
Maybe you should get one of those mini cameras for your vehicle so next time you can have video proof, find the asshole and throw him in the slam.

Some other lazy disrespectful fuck in your neighborhood left some grass clippings in the street and you're pissed off because the dastardly fellow disrespected your property.
You do own the street, right?

Let me offer some advice.
Lock your weapons up.
Give the key to your lovely pregnant wife.
Make an appointment with the Bureau's stress management program ASAP before you hurt somebody.
Seriously.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

e wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:Then I come home and see that some moron that lives down the street pushed all of his grass clippings into the middle of the street. Pick that shit up, ya lazy fuck.
OMG!!! you didn't actually drive your $54,000 2WD SUV through that, did you?
I laughed.

and RACK Mikey!

Status Symbol SUV's are about as lame as it gets. Maybe it's just me, but I totally picture Rack Fu's "rig" with those lame-ass ghetto-style spinning rims. Too funny.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ppanther wrote:
e wrote:
OMG!!! you didn't actually drive your $54,000 2WD SUV through that, did you?
I laughed.
:lol: :lol:

That is funny.
CroMag
Elwood

Post by CroMag »

Rack Mikey!

dawn...somewhere near Cypress, Texas...

This day would start like any other. He slides into the driver's seat and exhales deeply. He slides on RayBans and fingerless gloves..."I am an FBI guy, and I drive a $54,000 SUV...I am an FBI guy, and I drive a $54,000 SUV...I am an FBI guy, and I drive a $54,000 SUV

Today would be a good day...
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

And to think how pissed I was when this mvscal punk keyed my now paid off $26,000 Ford F-150 before I moved out here. Having the threat of overturning an SUV to avoid grass clippings because the inconvenience of having to go to a full service Red Carpet car wash later that day would bum me out.

I feel your pain Fu.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

Fu, never thought of you as the Lincoln Navigator type. Trés interesting...

By the way, I'm guilty of leaving carts in grocery store parking lots if the cart rack is a good distance away. However, when I leave them, I turn the wheels so they don't roll and hit anyone's car. I'm lazy and smaht. ;)
'UCant'

Post by 'UCant' »

Rack Fu wrote:$54,000 SUV.
Finally, someone to take the pressure off of my $65 Polo shirts...
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Mikey wrote:
ppanther wrote:
e wrote: OMG!!! you didn't actually drive your $54,000 2WD SUV through that, did you?
I laughed.
:lol: :lol:

That is funny.
Genius, e.
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I have to say that if somebody rolled up on me and said "Are you going to walk your cart that extra 8 feet and put it in the rack?" I'd tell him no, but I'd be happy to walk the extra 8 feet to shove it up your ass.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Rack Fu, I'm the same way. There's plenty of wind in this area, so if someone leaves a cart even remotely close to my vehicle, there's a reasonable chance that a good-sized gust will get it going and have it dent or scratch my truck.

Mikey, it's about common courtesy and tact. I don't always bring my cart back to the rack if there's none nearby, but at the very least I curb it on a planter so that it won't roll into someone else's car. Leaving your cart out to roll around into other peoples' cars is not only rude, but also inconsiderate. Resting a cart against someone else's bumper is nothing short of :shock:. I can't even get to a point in my melon where I can see how someone would rationalize that.

Oh, and $20,000 pickups are for lesbians and mvscal dorks who want something cheap to lower.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

Variable wrote: Mikey, it's about common courtesy and tact.
You're absolutely right. It would be the courteous thing to do. But it's nothing to get pissed off about. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for someone who lives in such comfort yet still consistently finds a way to be upset over the tiniest, little things.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

I have to say that if somebody rolled up on me and said "Are you going to walk your cart that extra 8 feet and put it in the rack?" I'd tell him no, but I'd be happy to walk the extra 8 feet to shove it up your ass.
You're absolutely right. It would be the courteous thing to do. But it's nothing to get pissed off about. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for someone who lives in such comfort yet still consistently finds a way to be upset over the tiniest, little things.
You guys would have no problem with someone pushing a cart against your car because they were too lazy to push it to the rack? When your gf/wife cheats on you, do you say, "Well, I'm sure it's probably for the best..." Jesus, have some pride in your belongings. I guess if I drove a rusted out '74 Nova I wouldn't give a shit, but that's about it.

It's not worth fighting over, but if someone does it right in front of me, I'd sure as hell say something.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Variable wrote:You guys would have no problem with someone pushing a cart against your car because they were too lazy to push it to the rack? When your gf/wife cheats on you, do you say, "Well, I'm sure it's probably for the best..." Jesus, have some pride in your belongings. I guess if I drove a rusted out '74 Nova I wouldn't give a shit, but that's about it.

It's not worth fighting over, but if someone does it right in front of me, I'd sure as hell say something.
You equate someone leaving their shopping cart next to your rig to letting someone nail your wife?

Yea, that's having ones priorities in order. :roll:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

Variable wrote:You guys would have no problem with someone pushing a cart against your car because they were too lazy to push it to the rack?
Not enough of a problem to whine about it on a message board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Variable wrote:Rack Fu, I'm the same way. There's plenty of wind in this area, so if someone leaves a cart even remotely close to my vehicle, there's a reasonable chance that a good-sized gust will get it going and have it dent or scratch my truck.

Mikey, it's about common courtesy and tact. I don't always bring my cart back to the rack if there's none nearby, but at the very least I curb it on a planter so that it won't roll into someone else's car. Leaving your cart out to roll around into other peoples' cars is not only rude, but also inconsiderate. Resting a cart against someone else's bumper is nothing short of :shock:. I can't even get to a point in my melon where I can see how someone would rationalize that.

Oh, and $20,000 pickups are for lesbians and mvscal dorks who want something cheap to lower.
If a cart rammed up against my rig I might be pissed. If it's parked near my rig, and not even in the way of my getting out then WTF is the point? Fu doesn't even mention the fact that maybe (or maybe not) it was parked in a planter or straddling a wheel block.

You really should try reading the posts you're responding to before tickling the keyboard, you know?

Oh, and thanks for taking $10,000 off the price of my pickup. I'll be expecting a check in the mail. BTW it was actually $34,000 in 2000 and it never had those ghey chome spinners that Fu seems love so much.

Talk about a mvscal sled... :roll:

[stream]http://webjay.org/insta.asx?url=http:// ... ove_On.wma[/stream]
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
Variable wrote:You guys would have no problem with someone pushing a cart against your car because they were too lazy to push it to the rack? When your gf/wife cheats on you, do you say, "Well, I'm sure it's probably for the best..." Jesus, have some pride in your belongings. I guess if I drove a rusted out '74 Nova I wouldn't give a shit, but that's about it.

You equate someone leaving their shopping cart next to your rig to letting someone nail your wife?

Yea, that's having ones priorities in order. :roll:
According to Fu it's the equivalent of drunk driving. I'd love to see these two guys sitting together in a jury box.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

You really should try reading the posts you're responding to before tickling the keyboard, you know?
You know, I swear when I read that the first time it said that the cart was resting on his bumper. Sorry, coffee's working slow today. :D
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Variable wrote:
You know, I swear when I read that the first time it said that the cart was resting on his bumper. Sorry, coffee's working slow today. :D
Understandable. Mondays are tough.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

nobody's droped any sort of "note-on-the-windshield" reset yet?

i'll bet you got some really bitchin polo shirts too, fu.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

38 weeks pregnant? God bless her, the poor thing. She'll probably start getting a little cranky next week if she hasn't had the baby yet.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Here you go, 'bro.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cct ... 933944.htm

Product lets SUVs look down, dirty

Maybe your rugged sport utility vehicle never goes anywhere wilder than the mall, but you can look like a wilderness adventurer with Spray-On Mud.

For owners who don't want it to look like they're driving an unnecessary gas-guzzler, a little splash signals that the vehicle spends time tackling the back country.

The product is the brainchild of Colin Dowse, a businessman from Shropshire, England, a village close to the Welsh border.

"Spray-On Mud is an urban camouflage designed to give the impression that you are a serious off-roader," he said.

Dowse, a Web designer, came up with the idea about a year ago while sharing a few pints with friends at a local pub.

It's genuine local dirt -- strained to remove stones and other debris -- mixed with water and a secret ingredient that Dowse says helps it stick to a vehicle's bodywork.

But don't use it to obscure the numbers on one's license plate, he warns on his Web site -- that's a fineable offense.

Dowse said he can barely keep up with Internet sales of the product at $14.50 a quart.

"We're selling it from Japan to New York," he said. "It's also getting very, very big in Germany, which is kind of strange bearing in mind that they like to keep their cars a bit cleaner than we do."

Distribution is to begin in the United States and Canada within a few months.

Ron DeFore, communications director at the Sport Utility Vehicle Owners of America, a nonprofit consumer group in Washington, said he wouldn't be surprised if the product sold well in America.

"There are some who would buy this product to show how macho they are," he said.

But he also fears the product could fuel more SUV-bashing.

"Some will hold this product up as evidence that there's a bunch of people out there who aren't taking these vehicles off-road and therefore don't really need them," he said.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Rack Fu wrote:4WD = no.
chick suv.

ask python

I live in Texas, douche.
that up near dalhart?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

RACK! this thread and RACK! eand BSmack!

I actually agree with the point Rack Fu makes, but damn did this thread backfire on him making him seem like a pink Izod Lacoste shirt wearing yuppie.
Fu, if by chance your SUV is a Hummer, please keep that to yourself. The only way this could get any worse is if you drive a Hummer that most certainly has never seen dirt.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
'UCant'

Post by 'UCant' »

Mikey wrote:
Variable wrote:
UNWAR -- KYOA with reading/comprehension smack:

This guy was at least courteous enough to realize that it might roll and ding my rig so he gently pushes his cart right up against my rig. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I have reached my vehicle at this point and say, "Are you going to walk your cart that extra 8 feet and put it in the rack?" Dude grumbles and looks mortified that he got caught being a no good, lazy fuckstain. I then say, "I know that it's a lot of effort but I'd also appreciate it if you didn't park a shopping cart on the front bumper of my $54,000 SUV."
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Had two tourists get pissy with me over a parking space I "took" from them. I might have even considered moving for their old asses if they hadn't been so shitty with me. I told them that it did't look like their names were plastered on it and they could kiss my ass with that sort of attitude and went on my merry way into the grocery store. The old man was pretty pissed an tried to threaten me; I emplored him that if he felt that a physical altercation was the only way to solve it then I would be more that willing to introduce his decreppid ass to our wonderful local medical facilities.

First I got paged to the front where the manager told me that my vehicle was "rolling" into the lane. It wasn't but I was paged twice more over the their com before he took a walk with me to look at it. It was fine I returned to shopping.

After this tactic didn't work they called a towing service on my vehicle as I walked up I already was dialing the police put my hand on the arm on the King' Highway employee and told him that if the belts so much as touched my vehicle that I would be on the phone with Mr. Odum whom was his boss within the minute and he probably wouldn't be employeed any longer. The old man got really livid at this point and started to pull out a metal cane from his Lincoln right as the police officer pulled up. Immeidiatly the old man ran to him and began to inform him on how I had "abused" the elderly couple. this just moments after he had just been threatning both me and the Tow truck employee with his cane.

Felt bad for the old lady having to watch her husband be hauled off in hand cuffs :twisted: Wonder if she had to come up with any bail money fo the old bastard :twisted:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

BSmack wrote:You equate someone leaving their shopping cart next to your rig to letting someone nail your wife?
1. It is an expensive SUV.

2. I haven't seen his wife.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

'UCant' wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Variable wrote: You know, I swear when I read that the first time it said that the cart was resting on his bumper. Sorry, coffee's working slow today. :D
UNWAR -- KYOA with reading/comprehension smack:

This guy was at least courteous enough to realize that it might roll and ding my rig so he gently pushes his cart right up against my rig. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I have reached my vehicle at this point and say, "Are you going to walk your cart that extra 8 feet and put it in the rack?" Dude grumbles and looks mortified that he got caught being a no good, lazy fuckstain. I then say, "I know that it's a lot of effort but I'd also appreciate it if you didn't park a shopping cart on the front bumper of my $54,000 SUV."
Somebody "gently pushes his cart right up against my rig" and I'd probably get a little pissed off too, even though you probably wouldn't notice another small scratch on my definitely not immaculate paint job. The part I was referring to was the first two sentences of Fu's post...
Mrs. Fu and I walk out of the grocery store this afternoon and notice that there is a shopping cart about 10 inches from front bumper of my vehicle. That shit pisses me off.
Maybe you didn't read that part.