Minicamp news

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Rushville
Elwood

Post by Rushville »

The Colts are doing their best to change the attitude of their defense by having their guys become real bad-asses. First up, Mike Doss (S) goes out to a club in Akron, Ohio and starts firing a gun into the air. Result - NFL hands down a 2 game suspension to start the season.

If they can get Bob Sanders or Dwight Freeney on trial as accomplices for murder, the Colts should jump right to the top of the power rankings.
:D
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

There's been few peeps in Cowboys camp. The only real news thats been talked about is the speed of Ware and fellow rook Spears dropping 20 pounds after Parcells labeled him Chubby Checkers.

The Boys have spent there camp focusing on their new defensive scheme which seems to be the 3-4. It's been a not so well kept secret, but it looks like they're going to be using it a lot this season.

Aaron Glen is helping out all the young pups we have at cornerback and hopefully Izzel Reese holds his own at safety but I'm not holding my breathe

I can't wait for the season to start and see exactly where the Cowboys stand against real competition.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

It's also rumored that Rivera will be ready to go. Pretty deece news, for sure.

Reese is a big question mark. I'm sure he's learned a thing or two since his last go round. Being benched in Buffalo, however, doesn't sound good from the outset. I was pretty happy with the Glenn signing. He replaces some of that veteran leadership in the secondary that went out with Woodson.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.