Ricky Williams looks like a go to be back in Miami?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Ricky Williams looks like a go to be back in Miami?

Post by BSmack »

That's what my favorite FFL site is saying.
draftsharks.com wrote:The Palm Beach Post reports RB Ricky Williams is making "final preparations to move back to South Florida" from California and should be in the area within a week, Leigh Steinberg said Friday. "He's coming soon," Steinberg added. "He wants to start his workout program down there." There has been no discussion yet about Williams' possible salary or the $8.6 million he owes the Dolphins. "We have to get him there, into the drug program and into that state first," Steinberg said. You know, it's crazy but it looks like Williams is going to play football for Miami in 2005. The Post even reports, "Whether it was a slip of the tongue or proof the Dolphins are readying for Williams' return, quarterback Gus Frerotte referred to Williams during an explanation of the new offense. 'We're going to take the best matchup that we have,' Frerotte said. 'If their middle linebacker is going to cover Ricky or Ronnie Brown out of the backfield, we're going to run plays to get them open.'" Steinberg also said Williams will agree to re-enter the NFL's drug treatment program, which means up to 10 drug tests per month. And last we heard, Ricky weighed under 200 pounds, some 30 below his normal playing weight. This story is going to pick up steam next month and we wonder just how big a hit Ronnie Brown's fantasy stock will take.
Mmmmmmmm
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Ricky's down a lot of weight, hasn't played in a year and is probably facing a drug suspension for the first part of the season...I think Ronnie Brown shouldn't feel too nervous about this news.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shoalzie wrote:Ricky's down a lot of weight, hasn't played in a year and is probably facing a drug suspension for the first part of the season...I think Ronnie Brown shouldn't feel too nervous about this news.

...and I'm sure Gus Ferrotte speaks for most of the veterans on the team who'll open their arms wide to Ricky upon his return.

Miami is cleaning up this douche bag in the hopes of a trade. Nothing more.