A real Ho-hummer...Onterrio Smith goes Todd M

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

A real Ho-hummer...Onterrio Smith goes Todd M

Post by ChargerMike »

My patience has long since run out for the druggies of pro sports.....Implement a one strike and your finished rule.

http://theredzone.org/news/showarticle. ... cleID=2781
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

seriously. i dont care if anyone on my team gets high. Its better than him being out all night at a club whether he will either beat someone up or get a dui.

Post by Guest »

Cicero wrote:seriously. i dont care if anyone on my team gets high. Its better than him being out all night at a club whether he will either beat someone up or get a dui.
^

Gets it.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Cicero wrote:seriously. i dont care if anyone on my team gets high. Its better than him being out all night at a club whether he will either beat someone up or get a dui.

C, you hooked me with that epic quote. :roll: How the fuck is getting high, (breaking the law) any better, worse, or different from beating someone up or getting a dui? (also breaking the law)

Fucking idiot. Tart.... is this your new troll? If so, find a new one. This dipshit makes T-13 look like a Rhodes Scholar.

On to the topic:

Smith should be banned from the league..... Dropping dried piss in a dildo, and placing that fake dick in your drawers, are more than enough evidnence of bad judgement, and lack of integrity.

The only guy on the face of the Earth dumber than Cicero ........ is O. Smith. Although, that may be up for some debate.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

mvscal wrote:
kcdave wrote: How the fuck is getting high, (breaking the law) any better, worse, or different from beating someone up or getting a dui? (also breaking the law)
The difference is that you aren't endangering the public when you're sitting home smoking bowls.

Cicero might be dumber than a box of rocks, but he is far more intellegent than you are evidently.
Can't you get a dui for driving while blazed? Just a thought.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Not a man you'd want on your team

While we are talking about DUI's I'd thought I'd drop this gem
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Re: A real Ho-hummer...Onterrio Smith goes Todd M

Post by frodo_biguns »

ChargerMike wrote:My patience has long since run out for the druggies of pro sports.....Implement a one strike and your finished rule.

http://theredzone.org/news/showarticle. ... cleID=2781
The shitty thing is we just got rid of Moss. Well at least the Packers now have the biggest fuckwad in the division now withe One-Year Wonder Walker.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Not quite, the shitty thing is the Vikes still have Tice as HC.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Joe in PB wrote:Not quite, the shitty thing is the Vikes still have Tice as HC.
IF he doesn't do shit this year, he's gone. We have waaaaaaaaaaay.... to much talent to be wasted with the team.