RIP Scritti.

The best of the best
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The cause of death has been determined. Thanks a lot Shrubber.
scritti wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Hello to you my Smackchat friend
I hope it's cool to call after ten
Together we collect clone's IP's

Learned how to be good pile-ee's
Called to owls up in the trees

Goodbye my friend I'll now call Py
He doesn't mind if I whine and cry
At least he never said he cared

Personal info everywhere
Give a hint and I'll be there

We had joy we had fun
Watching Shrubber's ass get run
But the seals that got chomped
Were just tard-posts to be stomped

Hello my Heels please pray for me
You know I'm from a Jewish family
And for this I get piled-on

They cut the tip off of my schlong
Under orders from my Mom

You're just obsessed -- I'm not a tard
Although I talk to owls in my yard
Or at least when there's a full change on my chair

Evening Minutes everywhere
When that phone rings you know I'm there

We had joy we had fun
Watching Shrubber's ass get run
Running up huge phone bills
While OD'ing on the pills
damn you for putting that song in my head...damn you

:D
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Shitting hell. One of the nice guys of TOT, who took his licks and still came back. Very knowledgable about his tunes, too.

And to all the window-lickers attempting to get a cheap laugh off his death...fuck y'all.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

Nishlord wrote:Shitting hell. One of the nice guys of TOT, who took his licks and still came back. Very knowledgable about his tunes, too.

And to all the window-lickers attempting to get a cheap laugh off his death...fuck y'all.
Yep.
Pathetic, but not worth the effort to mention 'em.
tomas8
Mr. Laid Back

Post by tomas8 »

Nishlord wrote:Shitting hell. One of the nice guys of TOT, who took his licks and still came back. Very knowledgable about his tunes, too.

no shit.

BP deserves better, imo.

come on, ya'll, have a heart.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Nish,

I knew Scritti back from the days of SCI and Elba. As I recall, he enjoyed the Malovian triplets and the deathsmack as much as the next guy. We take our laughs on the cheap because it costs too much to cry.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Nishlord wrote:And to all the window-lickers attempting to get a cheap laugh off his death...fuck y'all.
Sorry, please tell everyone in the world how everyone in the world is supposed to respond when someone in the world dies.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

Thousands of strangers die in the tsunami and we have many people here saying “That’s what they get” after wanting the U.S. to leave the country right away while we are giving them aid. Some get pissy. Some rack those guys.

One dude dies on this message board that no one has ever met and we’re supposed to wear black and pour one out for the guy?

Hey, may he rest in peace, but I won’t be wasting any beer for the guy. Judgmental, much?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

No disrespect, BS, but...BS.

It's perfectly OK to joke about the deaths of celebrities, but when it's people you know - even if you only know them through a bulletin board, and you've spent half the time ripping the piss out of them - it's a whole different matter.

I hate the following term, because it always sounds cheesy, but I'm going to use it anyway; Thoughts and Prayers.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

i'm still not sure i'm buyin this
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Nishlord wrote:And to all the window-lickers attempting to get a cheap laugh off his death...fuck y'all.
Sorry, please tell everyone in the world how everyone in the world is supposed to respond when someone in the world dies.

Thousands of strangers die in the tsunami and we have many people here saying “That’s what they get” after wanting the U.S. to leave the country right away while we are giving them aid. Some get pissy. Some rack those guys.

One dude dies on this message board that no one has ever met and we’re supposed to wear black and pour one out for the guy?

Hey, may he rest in peace, but I won’t be wasting any beer for the guy. Judgmental, much?
What a pathetic little cunt you are.
Smoked Meat
You got served

Post by Smoked Meat »

RIP to a TLP buddy and a good hockey fan.
Last edited by Smoked Meat on Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Nishlord wrote:No disrespect, BS, but...BS.

It's perfectly OK to joke about the deaths of celebrities, but when it's people you know - even if you only know them through a bulletin board, and you've spent half the time ripping the piss out of them - it's a whole different matter.

I hate the following term, because it always sounds cheesy, but I'm going to use it anyway; Thoughts and Prayers.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls bro. I handle my issues my way. You feel free to handle yours by being a whining self rightous wanker.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Nishlord wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:

What a pathetic little cunt you are.
Well, we may disagree on this subject, but at least I have to say thanks to you. I appreciate the fact you will be mourning my death a couple weeks after I die. It means a lot to me.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

CUNT is right, and for whatever it's worth - some people HAVE met the dude, and enjoyed his company too.

ya fucking waste of human skin.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

mothster wrote:i'm still not sure i'm buyin this

You're an idiot.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

!zzubevol wrote:CUNT is right, and for whatever it's worth - some people HAVE met the dude, and enjoyed his company too.

What she said.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Did his mom pull the plug on him?

Bitch.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

IndyFrisco wrote: Well, we may disagree on this subject, but at least I have to say thanks to you. I appreciate the fact you will be mourning my death a couple weeks after I die. It means a lot to me.
I won't, though. Scritti was a decent bloke. You're not worth the skin off my shit. If you want to continue this, open another thread.

PS: BSmack..."We take our laughs on the cheap because it costs too much to cry." is not only a blatant cop-out, but it's also one of the Gayest things ever posted on this board.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

!zzubevol wrote:CUNT is right, and for whatever it's worth - some people HAVE met the dude, and enjoyed his company too.

Some people HAVE met EVERYONE in life. And to see Euro say it is ok to laugh and mock a celebrity death while having to cry for a guy I never met just floors me. Must be nice to live such a hypocritic life while judging others.

Funny how I get Bonfire jokes all the time thrown my way and I let them roll off my sleeve even though I worked beside some of those who died on the Bonfire. You see, I get it. Many don't.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Funny how I get Bonfire jokes all the time thrown my way and I let them roll off my sleeve even though I worked beside some of those who died on the Bonfire.
SO that makes it acceptable?
Maybe you don't 'get it' as much as you think.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Nishlord wrote:I won't, though. Scritti was a decent bloke. You're not worth the skin off my shit. If you want to continue this, open another thread.
To you, he was. To others, I am.

So you are the keeper of who can say what where now? Want me to bugger off?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

JCT wrote:
You're an idiot.
All one has to do is Google Dennard Summers. The truth is plain to see.

Oh, and while you're googling, try to learn something about the guy you're mourning. Here's some of what I've found.

Watching invisible women do lengerie shows is not exactly my taste, but you have to give props for being able to communicate a vision.

and

A mix of invisible underwear women and some brit pop video. Not work friendly

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Nishlord wrote:I won't, though. Scritti was a decent bloke. You're not worth the skin off my shit. If you want to continue this, open another thread.
To you, he was. To others, I am.

So you are the keeper of who can say what where now? Want me to bugger off?
The main difference being that Nish wouldn't be bashing your deceased self whether he thought you a decent bloke or not.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

BSmack wrote:
JCT wrote:
You're an idiot.
All one has to do is Google Dennard Summers. The truth is plain to see.

Oh, and while you're googling, try to learn something about the guy you're mourning. Here's some of what I've found.

Watching invisible women do lengerie shows is not exactly my taste, but you have to give props for being able to communicate a vision.

and

A mix of invisible underwear women and some brit pop video. Not work friendly
THere's a shitload of shit on Denn in google. A lot of it on his House of Yes show he did.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Nishlord wrote:PS: BSmack..."We take our laughs on the cheap because it costs too much to cry." is not only a blatant cop-out, but it's also one of the Gayest things ever posted on this board.
You calling my post gay is like recieving the Good Housekeeping Seal of Heterosexuality. Thanks bro.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Loganfan wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
Funny how I get Bonfire jokes all the time thrown my way and I let them roll off my sleeve even though I worked beside some of those who died on the Bonfire.
I don't make it my mission to beg for sympathy because someone bags on the Bonfire accident. I know what happened there. I know how I feel and deal with it. I could care less what those "on the outside" have to say about it. Maybe some here could learn the same...
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

IndyFrisco wrote:Some people HAVE met EVERYONE in life. And to see Euro say it is ok to laugh and mock a celebrity death while having to cry for a guy I never met just floors me. Must be nice to live such a hypocritic life while judging others.
concur. i lashed out based on you trying to justify baggen on scritti,
and claiming no one here actually knew him, or cared for him -
when in fact some people do.

as for Nish and the whole celebrity death take, i don't care either way
and thus chose not to comment on it.

now, thank you and have a great night.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Loganfan wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
I don't make it my mission to beg for sympathy because someone bags on the Bonfire accident. I know what happened there. I know how I feel and deal with it. I could care less what those "on the outside" have to say about it. Maybe some here could learn the same...
Oh, I couldn't really care less what you post about Scritti. Just pointing our that some of the posts in this thread make people look (rightfully so) complete assholes.......if your posts fall into that category, well.....

Anyway, I'll be posting the same type of things if you pass early and it makes it in here for the assholes to rip your carcass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

!zzubevol wrote:concur. i lashed out based on you trying to justify baggen on scritti,
and claiming no one here actually knew him, or cared for him -
when in fact some people do.
Hey, I haven't bagged on the guy at all. I was just saying that some people here don't know him from a bum on the street in New York so why should they show remorse?

I'm not sad for the guy, but I'm not happy he's dead. Just a stranger to me. For those who feel he was a solid dude, hey, sorry for your "loss". Just because I say I'm not pouring a beer in the guy's honor doesn't mean I'm shitting on his grave.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

THIS would probably make Denn laugh like a Mothersusser

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/st ... TR&coview=
Britney's reality show drives viewers away

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Even with only reruns to compete with, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline cannot draw a crowd for UPN.

"Britney & Kevin: Chaotic" fell to its lowest ratings yet in its third outing for UPN on Tuesday. "Chaotic" averaged 2.5 million viewers and 1.1 rating/3 share in the key adults 18-49 demographic. That marked a drop of a half-million viewers from last week. At 9:30 p.m., the news didn't get any better for Jenny McCarthy's new sitcom "The Bad Girl's Guide," which also fell from its inauspicious debut last week to an average of 1.5 million viewers and 0.6/2 in the demo.

Fox won the night in adults 18-49 with repeats of "Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy" (6.1 million, 2.7/8) and "House" (8.1 million, 3.2/8).

CBS had the night's most-watched program overall with a fresh episode of newsmagazine "48 Hours Mystery" (10.7 million, 3.2/9), which topped a fresh episode of ABC's now-canceled drama "Blind Justice" (6.5 million, 2.3/6).

Given the lack of competition, NBC did ho-hum business with its 8-11 p.m. airing of the Oscar-winning drugs drama "Traffic" (5.6 million, 2.0/6).

For the night, CBS won in viewers with an average of 10 million; Fox prevailed in the key demo with 2.9/8.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

sucks.

When typing with him he seemed to be a nerdy guy who wanted to fit in. I've always had a soft spot for people who never really fit in. When he got ripped, I'm sure it hurt his feelings as he seemed to come off kinda sensitive.

I'm glad the guy had his music to hide away in...

It's a definite loss for those on the board who love their music, and his family.

RIP

Purplerox and Steel City

m2
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

IndyFrisco wrote:scritti hungus
laughed out loud.

RIP, DS.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

RIP Scritti
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Scritti's sig said:

Guess what-I got a FEVAH...and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL
Maybe he didn't get enough cowbell.

I blame missjo for that... fuckin' cowbell prude.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Throw the ones that don't know him a bone and post his sig.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I hope y'all are comfortable where you are going to spend eternity. If you're unsure then you might want to take this opportunity to check yourselves.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Atomic Punk wrote:I hope y'all are comfortable where you are going to spend eternity.
Boss' ditch.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:I hope y'all are comfortable where you are going to spend eternity.
Boss' ditch.
Bruce Springteens?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Gunslinger wrote:Bruce Springteens?
Who?
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Gunslinger wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
Boss' ditch.
Bruce Springteens?
Bruce Spring-teen?

Joke in there somewhere, right?

R.I.P.
B.I.P.

Life is short.
So is Zyclone, but he can kick my ass.

Seriously Scritti....If you have web access in heaven and are reading this...you were a cool peep and t's & p's to your loved ones.

Say hi to Elvis, Jim Morrison, Frank Sinatra, Ted Williams...(Save the "Teddy ice pop" jokes, people...I'm not reading them.)

Make a move on Ms Monroe.

Oh.. and tell Jimi Hendrix he was kick-ass.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

That's just horrible, horrible news. Denn was one of the good guys. Hell, maybe the only one.

RIP you goofy bastard