Why the 49's "SUCK"....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Why the 49's "SUCK"....

Post by ChargerMike »

While the rest of the NFL teams are preparing for the upcoming season, the 9er's are spending their time making and watching a "shock viideo". :roll: :oops:

Corey, what say you?

http://www.888.com/default.htm?lang=en& ... &flag=1101
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Red
Elwood

Re: Why the 49's "SUCK"....

Post by Red »

ChargerMike wrote:While the rest of the NFL teams are preparing for the upcoming season, the 9er's are spending their time making and watching a "shock viideo". :roll: :oops:

Corey, what say you?

I say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, Mike.

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Re: Why the 49's "SUCK"....

Post by frodo_biguns »

ChargerMike wrote:While the rest of the NFL teams are preparing for the upcoming season, the 9er's are spending their time making and watching a "shock viideo". :roll: :oops:

Corey, what say you?

It is funny. :lol:

Post by Guest »

And here I thought they sucked because they finished 2-14.

:roll:
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

I want to see that video.
Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

The Idiot's Award definitely goes to the Mayor's office, who didn't find out what was being filmed or even bothering to have someone present during filming.

Still, how anyone could thinking making a film like that would not end up in him getting fired is amazing.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

That video should've NEVER been released to the public. It was for the PLAYERS ONLY to watch.
If the team airs it then the team is responsible for the content. In 2005, you can't have large organizations making fun of ethic groups, especially when that group is chinese and your city sports the nations largest Chinatown. Oops. That's like the Redskins (DC is 80% black or so) having two of their white players get done up in blackface and doing an Amos 'n Andy routine. Even if they somehow found a way to do it where even the black players thought it was funny, in a city where a significant percentage is of the minority being lampooned, it's really fucking stupid.

This isn't even about being PC, it's about being smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds. San Francisco is a very diverse town.
Hell, I watched it, and I really don't see what the big deal is. Those of you that have watched Dave Chappelle's show on Comedy Central know it's more "inflammatory" and "controversial" than that 49ers training video ever thought of being.
The difference is, Dave's show is about Dave making fun of blacks for the most part. Would that show work if it was a white guy in blackface and a braids wig saying, "I'm Rick James, bitch!"? Similarly, it doesn't work for the Niners to have white guys pretending to be chinese and saying "Ohhhhh, velly nice!" and the like.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Of course it is. Nothing more, nothing less.
If someone got pissed off about the stripper stuff, then I'd totally agree. But you can't have someone dress up like a chinese dude, sport some buck teeth and say "Ohhhh...ching chang chin whateverthefuck" and show it at a team event. That's not being un-PC, that's being patently offensive.

It's one thing to tell a joke about a chinese guy and quite another to dress someone up like their in a rice paddy and have them do the "look at me, the dumb fucking chinaman!" act.

Besides, it wasn't at a comedy club or on HBO, it was at team corporate headquarters.

As a mexican, I'd think that you'd have more sensitivity towards another ethnicity's feelings.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Variable wrote: As a mexican, .
I'm an American, douche.
In the same way Hitler was a German.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Hitler was an Austrian, moron.
So you should be getting the joke.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:What joke? I was born here.
Yea, that's right man. I was born in East LA!

sin

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

So what?

Get over it, you freaking crybaby.
Pointing out that it's understandably offensive to others is not the same thing as being offended by something. I also totally get how Redskin would be completely offensive to an American Indian, but somehow, as a cracker, I manage not to be offended by the term myself. :roll:
I'm an American, douche.
Ihre Papiere, bitte?
So you should be getting the joke.
Evidently, it's only funny when other ethnicities are being toyed with.
Yea, that's right man. I was born in East LA!
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA