In Case You Missed It...

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

88's first post ever in the CBB forum is a Bobby42 reset.

Congrats. :roll:

:wink:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

They play baseball up north?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Jump on the bandwagon...

So 88 will be gone after regionals?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Where’s the NCAA Golf Forum?!?! A&M is in the tourney again! I need to start posting!

Oh yeah, we’re 26th out of 27 after the first day. :oops: At least t.u. is the 27th team. :)
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sooners need to bounce back from a tough loss to Ole Miss. very good baseball game though. closer than the score 7-3, in Oxford.

gotta beat Maine.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

oh shit, wrong thread.

anyway.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:Sooners need to bounce back from a tough loss to Ole Miss. very good baseball game though. closer than the score 7-3, in Oxford.

gotta beat Maine.
Close? Did you watch the game KC?

Outside of the 5th inning we were pelted around the park like red headed step children. It was by no means close or a good game by the Sooners, especially in the field.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

and as per usual OSU shits down their legs in the Regional and or Super Regionals thus failing to get to Omaha...

let's see Cooper couldn't beat Michigan or win a bowl game and got run out of town...

why are they keeping Bob Todd around...dude always wins a B10 title, gets to the regionals and then bows out every single fucking time...

um hello OSU pot, kettle, black...get rid of this guy...
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

sorry 88 it was super regional/cws miss induced coma...

just venting cuz it seems as though they can't get over the hump...I am not so sure cold weather has anything to do with it...2 or 3 years ago...OSU had a super regional at home against CS Fullerton and they had like 8 guys suspended...OSU goes out and clobbers them in the first game then proceeds to lose the next two at home with a team missing a bunch of starters and key players...

i guess i am sick of being so close...just once I want to turn on the fucking CWS and see tOSU in it...