Pop, you familiar with these books?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Pop, you familiar with these books?

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackie wrote:What is the nature of the sun's movement in the sky, and how do you know this? Does it travel in a circle within the firmament, or sway like a pendulum from one end of the earth to the other? How are the different seasons accounted for on a flat earth? These questions are easily answered with global earth science. Are there any prominent flat earth scientists you can cite who have studied this and derived mathematical models and equations explaining it?
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/lib ... othan).pdf

These things are addressed. Look in "General Contents" and find the topic you want.
The book is a good starting point for understanding the flat earth concept.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackie wrote:Of course, these computations are based on assumptions you don't believe, so you'll simply reject it. But I have answered your science questions with science answers. I don't expect the same courtesy in return.
Pull up one of the many old "flat earth" threads and look at my posts in them.

Nobody has come close to posting as much science and information on this topic than I have.
It is not close.

The narrative that poptart only thinks the earth is flat because the Bible says so, and he backs none of his belief up with science and facts, is complete hogwash.
It is laffable.

And in fact, for every post that I put up, 4 or 5 folks come in with "Oh, well what about this... and this... and this..." type posts.

And I have painstakingly gone out of my way to respond as best as possible to these protests and assertions, even though I have had to respond to the same objections many times over.
I put effort into answering objections, and do so with science and information, and then someone comes in soon after and demands an answer to a question that I already addressed before.
If I post on this topic, you should read it.

This thread is an example.

Is anyone other than me in here cr@pping on the globe, and informing people that they should test it, and consider that maybe the earth is flat?
Nope, I am a lone wolf.

How many are in here taking swipes at me, and demanding I answer them the way they want me to answer them?
I am severely outnumbered.
Have you noticed that?

So yeah, I have given you (the board as a whole) much more than you deserve when it comes to this topic.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:04 pm I don't care.

Why do you insist that I believe it?
I don’t, as I’ve already said. The only reason I replied is because you accused me of bailing on the thread before I answered your questions. So I answered them.
"I see everything twice!"
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

You deny facts and science in favor of 2000 year old myths. Is there anything at all, other than seeing the earth from space with your own eyes, that would cause you to accept reality?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ken wrote:I have no shame in saying it again... globe-deniers are the lowest form of human intelligence.
:smile: