Irie's Chicken Sammich

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

Meat Head
Elwood

Irie's Chicken Sammich

Post by Meat Head »

Irie's Chicken Sando

Get a chicken. Best value for freshness and zest is Sweet Sue. Don't worry it says it's cooked but it is not

This bird will have big flavor.

Nice marbleing. Season with 12 tbs salt, a bunch of cheap vinegar, and a cup of alum. Now into the pan. Here it is marinating.

Next, finally, onto the fire with this bad boy. Put in uncovered pan with one cup EVO and one cup lard.

Heat on high for about, oh ten minutes. Until the lard melts don't worry. Stir and start makin' up that sweet sando.

Peel off the layers of meat, dress it up fancy like this one or eat plain. Eat baby. Mmmm good.

* Note: some material may have originally been posted at *.pedo-net
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Irie's Chicken Sammich

Post by Mikey »

This looks pretty efing good. I may try this recipe and add a few sophisticated tweaks. I’ll let you know.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I thought Irie gazed at cocks, not hens.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Mikey wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:11 am This looks pretty efing good. I may try this recipe and add a few sophisticated tweaks. I’ll let you know.
If you microwave that chicken cadaver I will take a brush hog to your hedges, I swear to god.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:56 pm
Mikey wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:11 am This looks pretty efing good. I may try this recipe and add a few sophisticated tweaks. I’ll let you know.
If you microwave that chicken cadaver I will take a brush hog to your hedges, I swear to god.
Nothing that complicated. I’m thinking maybe a dash za’atar to give it a little Mediterranean kick. It looks pretty perfect just the way it is.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:18 am I thought Irie gazed at cocks, not hens.
I laughed
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Anyone heard from Irie lately?