State of the Union

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

State of the Union

Post by Sudden Sam »

Will tonight be the end of President Biden’s “campaign” for re-election? Or will he come across as mentally competent and explain away his disastrous current term?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: State of the Union

Post by The Seer »

They'll shoot him up with formaldehyde & speed or whatever the Pharmas can come up with and have that big wide teleprompter moving real slow...and

E UNUM PLURIBUS
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Gonna be like:
Thith brirdigh the brgethadr hrmgurderton. I'm serious. Not a joke. *points at nobody*
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

How many times will he say, “Guess what”?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:21 pm How many times will he say, “Guess what”?
Could make for a good drinking game.
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

Care to set the Over/Under on a few of his most over-used words & phrases, like:

1. "Trump" 9
2. "MAGA" 12
3. "Not a Joke" 2
4. "It's Working" 3
5. "Ultra-MAGA" 4
6. "Threat to Democracy" 6
7. "Uhh... Anyway, I've Said Too Much" 2

Highly Cringe Inducing Behaviors

1. Creepy Pedo-Whispering 2
2. Losing His Train of Thought 6
3. Race & Identity Pandering 7
4. Forgetting a Guest's Name 2

BONUS: Pregnant Pause, Waiting For Answer in Ear-Piece 3
Last edited by StrawMan on Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

I think the bar has been set so low that unless he falls down after slipping in a puddle of his own drool, his performance will be characterized as masterful and historic.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Agree.

They'll turn on the red lights again and do a sequel to his version of Triumph of The Will.

Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:29 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:21 pm How many times will he say, “Guess what”?
Could make for a good drinking game.
I would include "C'mon man!" in any drinking game.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I'm going to laugh when Biden crushes Trump again in another landslide!

How many of you Trumpers are going to visit him in the slammer?

It's going to be Comedy Gold around here.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:23 pm How many of you Trumpers are going to visit him in the slammer?
Only visit?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:23 pm I'm going to laugh when Biden crushes Trump again in another landslide!

How many of you Trumpers are going to visit him in the slammer?

It's going to be Comedy Gold around here.
Maybe don't eat so many gummies for breakfast.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If we get stuck with either of these two clowns again, there won’t be any of us around long enough to laugh at one another.

I still don’t see Biden being the Dem nominee. Even if it’s last minute, they’ve GOT to sub somebody for gramps.

And I was counting on Trump being ineligible to run…either convicted of something or losing his mind at Biden level.

If these guys are the best we have to choose from, we truly are close to finished.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Bets are now being accepted as to whether the GOP howler monkeys will be able to control themselves.

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:22 pm Bets are now being accepted as to whether the GOP howler monkeys will be able to control themselves.

I seriously doubt they can.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

State of the Union

It'll be the usual boatload of distortions, lies, insults to intelligence, and self-high-fives.

Comedy Central.

Not IN.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:22 pm Image

The dude is not included, you fags.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sleepy Joe is running late.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Substantially late.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Man, democrats sure do love themselves some war.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Federalize the size of candy bars? That is the purpose of government?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:32 am Man, democrats sure do love themselves some war.
High Plains Chamberlain thinks we got involved in WWII because we loved war.
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego wants to change the subject to hide the fact he loves war.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:48 am Diego wants to change the subject to hide the fact he loves war.
Just because something went over your head (which happens a lot) doesn't mean that the subject was changed.
9/27/22
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Ho Li Shit

Katie Britt is a VP candidate?

She's not even halfway through her first term, but then again, Obama...
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Joe gave a great speech.
With that, and all of his accomplishments during his first term,
everyone should be ready to go out and vote blue.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

kcdave wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:54 am Joe gave a great speech.
With that, and all of his accomplishments during his first term,
everyone should be ready to go out and vote blue.
"Maybe don't eat so many gummies for breakfast."

Unless of course, your post was non-winked sarcasm.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:35 am Ho Li Shit

LOL can you say “overacting?” She seemed like she was trying out for a Jr HS drama, or maybe doing a TikTok. I haven’t watched SNL for years but I may have to tune in tomorrow. The female cast is probably fighting to see who gets to do this one.

Perfect image for the MAGAs though. A braindead ditz broadcasting from her kitchen. But…you’d probably fuck her.

I’ll have to say, though. She’s only the second dumbest Senator from Bammy.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

She had a few good moments, but I agree with Mikey.

That was overacting in extremis. The major swings in tone and facial expression were comedic.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:26 pm A braindead ditz broadcasting from her kitchen.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:26 pm I’ll have to say, though. She’s only the second dumbest Senator from Bammy.
Low bar
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

I watched every word of the SOTU and several hours of post-speech commentary. I think everyone got exactly what they wanted out of this speech. If you're a hard core Democrat, you heard pro-union, pro-abortion, pro-war, and pro federal spending and you LOVED it. If you're a fiscally minded Republican, you heard the same things and you hated it. If you're a Democrat donor, you heard Joe advocating for big money transfers from government to private companies via war, infrastructure projects, social spending, and you loved it. For all of Joe's blustering about millionaires paying their fair share, the rich know he can't touch them. They understand the rhetoric game and so does Biden. He says stuff to rile up the base but never actually taxes the rich because then he can't kick that political football anymore. Just like the war on poverty. We waged a war on poverty 60 years ago and there are still poor people. Why? Because there will always be poor people and the "war" is just another political football.

On the whole, Joe sounded good. He didn't create any four syllable conjunctions. Multiple times he transposed words and then corrected himself but that's forgivable. He was a little too angry most of the time but that's what Democrats want to hear so they loved it. His presence at the podium was better than I expected and if I think that, I know the Left is popping huge boners over it. kcdave loved it and I think he is representative of a majority of people who will vote blue no matter who. This is a double-edged sword for the Left because it's going to be harder to get rid of him. Believe me when I tell you a lot of Democrats want a different candidate. How does the DNC justify running a different candidate now? Compounding that question is the big takeaway from last night: The donors heard what they wanted to hear. Joe promised that nothing will be done to stem the cash flow between government and donors to the Democrats. Billionaires have a vested financial interest in guaranteeing a Biden presidency. Yes, that includes the Koch brothers whom stand to gain more from a Biden presidency than a Trump presidency.

A cogent Joe will lead the fundraising effort for the party. That's good and bad for the DNC. On one hand, the money train continues chugging. On the other hand, Joe Biden cannot win head-to-head against Donald Trump. The DNC is hoping to beat Trump through auxiliary means like lawfare and more Russia Russia Russia allegations. Those are risky dice for the Dems to roll but I'm calling my shot and saying Joe Biden will be the primary candidate all the way to next November. He secured that gig with this adderall-fueled speech.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:26 pm
Carson wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:35 am Ho Li Shit

LOL can you say “overacting?” She seemed like she was trying out for a Jr HS drama, or maybe doing a TikTok. I haven’t watched SNL for years but I may have to tune in tomorrow. The female cast is probably fighting to see who gets to do this one.

Perfect image for the MAGAs though. A braindead ditz broadcasting from her kitchen. But…you’d probably fuck her.

I’ll have to say, though. She’s only the second dumbest Senator from Bammy.
I'm sure that Republicans feel that her only failure was not being barefoot & pregnant...
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:01 pm He secured that gig with this adderall-fueled speech.
:meds: :meds: :meds:

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:01 pm He secured that gig with this adderall-fueled speech.
So much projection...
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:01 pm Joe Biden cannot win head-to-head against Donald Trump.

Class?

Isn't this what we heard last go around from the Trumpers here when the orange slob got boat raced by the largest popular vote in Presidential history?

Most ran themselves from the board in embarrassment and have never shown back up. Some will pop in for a quick hit and run. For the most part the undesirables were so traumatized that they started saying and believing that the election was stolen even with their own appointed Judges said there was ZERO proof of any election fraud. Even the orange blob's own lawyers said the election was lost and pigpen got crushed.

I wonder how many of the .tarders will show their face when 'Pigpen (the fast food eating) grifter' gets destroyed again on election day. What will be their excuse this time?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:01 pm I watched every word of the SOTU and several hours of post-speech commentary. I think everyone got exactly what they wanted out of this speech. If you're a hard core Democrat, you heard pro-union, pro-abortion, pro-war, and pro federal spending and you LOVED it. If you're a fiscally minded Republican, you heard the same things and you hated it. If you're a Democrat donor, you heard Joe advocating for big money transfers from government to private companies via war, infrastructure projects, social spending, and you loved it. For all of Joe's blustering about millionaires paying their fair share, the rich know he can't touch them. They understand the rhetoric game and so does Biden. He says stuff to rile up the base but never actually taxes the rich because then he can't kick that political football anymore. Just like the war on poverty. We waged a war on poverty 60 years ago and there are still poor people. Why? Because there will always be poor people and the "war" is just another political football.

On the whole, Joe sounded good. He didn't create any four syllable conjunctions. Multiple times he transposed words and then corrected himself but that's forgivable. He was a little too angry most of the time but that's what Democrats want to hear so they loved it. His presence at the podium was better than I expected and if I think that, I know the Left is popping huge boners over it. kcdave loved it and I think he is representative of a majority of people who will vote blue no matter who. This is a double-edged sword for the Left because it's going to be harder to get rid of him. Believe me when I tell you a lot of Democrats want a different candidate. How does the DNC justify running a different candidate now? Compounding that question is the big takeaway from last night: The donors heard what they wanted to hear. Joe promised that nothing will be done to stem the cash flow between government and donors to the Democrats. Billionaires have a vested financial interest in guaranteeing a Biden presidency. Yes, that includes the Koch brothers whom stand to gain more from a Biden presidency than a Trump presidency.

A cogent Joe will lead the fundraising effort for the party. That's good and bad for the DNC. On one hand, the money train continues chugging. On the other hand, Joe Biden cannot win head-to-head against Donald Trump. The DNC is hoping to beat Trump through auxiliary means like lawfare and more Russia Russia Russia allegations. Those are risky dice for the Dems to roll but I'm calling my shot and saying Joe Biden will be the primary candidate all the way to next November. He secured that gig with this adderall-fueled speech.
Spot on analysis...his using the USC head football coach's name in place of the murdered UGA student was one for the ages though.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:19 pm Class?

Isn't this what we heard last go around from the Trumpers here when the orange slob got boat raced by the largest popular vote in Presidential history?

Most ran themselves from the board in embarrassment and have never shown back up. Some will pop in for a quick hit and run. For the most part the undesirables were so traumatized that they started saying and believing that the election was stolen even with their own appointed Judges said there was ZERO proof of any election fraud. Even the orange blob's own lawyers said the election was lost and pigpen got crushed.

I wonder how many of the .tarders will show their face when 'Pigpen (the fast food eating) grifter' gets destroyed again on election day. What will be their excuse this time?
Jesus, M2. When you hit the bullseye, you hit it right in the fukkin center.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:01 pm Joe Biden cannot win head-to-head against Donald Trump.
Hold up…I thought the deep state ballot harvesting election-cheating Dems were going to ensure a Biden victory. Are you suggesting the upcoming election is going to be legitimate? Or does that determination depend on the outcome? I.e., if Trump wins it was fair, if he loses it was rigged?

You don’t need to answer.
"I see everything twice!"
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

StrawMan wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:58 pm Care to set the Over/Under on a few of his most over-used words & phrases, like:

1. "Trump" 9
2. "MAGA" 12
3. "Not a Joke" 2
4. "It's Working" 3
5. "Ultra-MAGA" 4
6. "Threat to Democracy" 6
7. "Uhh... Anyway, I've Said Too Much" 2

Highly Cringe Inducing Behaviors

1. Creepy Pedo-Whispering 2
2. Losing His Train of Thought 6
3. Race & Identity Pandering 7
4. Forgetting a Guest's Name 2