Racism & election interference

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: Racism & election interference

Post by The Seer »

Mark Wingate, a Fulton County Elections Board member, testifies that he voted against certifying the 2020 election because the county did not verify the signatures on 147,000 mail-in ballots.

"I asked what did we do for signature verification? And the comment I got back frankly floored me, 'We didn't do any.'"

Additionally, the county could not provide any chain of custody documentation or surveillance footage for mail-in ballots or ballot drop boxes.

"I and other board members had requested that we obtain the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered."

"There was never any surveillance tape, an inch of footage delivered to the board."

He also says there were problems with the voter registration rolls that still exist in Fulton County.

Wingate's testimony was part of the disbarment hearing for Former United States Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Clark, who is among the 19 defendants facing various charges, including racketeering, by Fani Willis for investigating the 2020 election in Fulton County.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

So what you're saying is that there is no actual evidence of voter fraud, right? Since no one verified any of the signatures, none of them were determined to be fraudulent. You are going to have to do better than this.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

88 is so close to getting it.

The goal of election nefarians is not to commit fraud, per se. The goal is to make irregularities untraceable. Our judicial system relies on a burden of proof. If proof doesn't exist, neither does crime.