Who can be sued for crimes committed by illegals?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Who can be sued for crimes committed by illegals?

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’m not familiar with the legalities involved. I’m asking anyone who is actually educated in this area…

Who, if anyone, can be held legally responsible for heinous crimes committed by those In this country illegally?

The disastrous policies in place currently are costing lives. How does one live with the knowledge that you’ve lost a family member to someone who should have never been in this country?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Who can be sued for crimes committed by illegals?

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:10 pm I’m not familiar with the legalities involved. I’m asking anyone who is actually educated in this area…

Who, if anyone, can be held legally responsible for heinous crimes committed by those In this country illegally?

The disastrous policies in place currently are costing lives. How does one live with the knowledge that you’ve lost a family member to someone who should have never been in this country?
You are aware that LE has no legal obligation to protect you?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:10 pm I’m not familiar with the legalities involved. I’m asking anyone who is actually educated in this area…

Do you think that immigrants who are here waiting for asylum claims to be adjudicated are “illegal.”
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’m asking generally, yet a specific incident prompted this post.

The man who murdered the nursing student in Georgia should have been incarcerated in New York or expelled from the country. Do the authorities in NY bear any legal responsibility? Does anyone in DC?

I’m certain the answer is no. These bureaucrats are unconcerned, heartless bastards.

I’m really talking right and wrong, not legal shit. The scum who are running things are disgusting.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:39 pm I’m really talking right and wrong, not legal shit.
Legal IS the definition of right and wrong to Leftists. Having no moral foundation other than the whims of their own psychosis, law becomes their only guiding ethos.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:46 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:39 pm I’m really talking right and wrong, not legal shit.
Legal IS the definition of right and wrong to Leftists. Having no moral foundation other than the whims of their own psychosis, law becomes their only guiding ethos.
:meds:

I'll bite. What should be used as a guiding ethos other than one's own beliefs?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:54 pm

:popcorn:
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:54 pm

You're twisting my words to put yourself on more solid footing. It's not the first time I've seen you do this and I am not interested in your games of syntax. Go back and read my take. I said Leftists' guiding ethos is LAW. Law is the foundation of morality. Because of course it is. When you remove providence from existence, what else would bestow rights if not the Law? Therefore, when the whims of unhinged psychosis necessitates the enforcement of a new virtue, Leftists speak that virtue it into existence by creating a law/regulation/totalitarian instrument to regulate behavior. Therefore, what is true and correct in the minds of Lefties is the rule of top-down governance. This is probably obvious to most people but you seem to need it explained in detail. In fact, I'll post a little flow chart so you don't get lost in all the words.

Psychosis --> Whim --> Virtue --> Law --> MORAL PRINCIPLE
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:30 pm

Do you think that immigrants who are here waiting for asylum claims to be adjudicated are “illegal.”
Absolutely. If they haven't been through the proper channels of becoming legal, they are by default illegal.

If prospective doctor was waiting to get his legal license to practice medicine, and operated on a patient before receiving said license, would you deem that person a criminal?

If you say no, you are lying.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:19 pm
Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:30 pm

Absolutely. If they haven't been through the proper channels of becoming legal, they are by default illegal.

If prospective doctor was waiting to get his legal license to practice medicine, and operated on a patient before receiving said license, would you deem that person a criminal?

If you say no, you are lying.
Is anyone really surprised anymore when Sven drops by to prove his ignorance of the law?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

So they’re not illegals prior to becoming legal?

My head hurts.