the Sicario method of driver safety enforcement

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Meat Head
Elwood

the Sicario method of driver safety enforcement

Post by Meat Head »

Watching Sicario, and this scene struck me as a decent public safety lesson.

Next time some asshole is going the wrong way on the freeway, or driving way out of control endangering lots of people, I say fuck the pit method, use the Sicario method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvZImlL51Io&t=61s

Cocksuckers are putting everyone else in danger, fuck 'em. And televise it for the young drivers to assimilate.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: the Sicario method of driver safety enforcement

Post by Mikey »

Could have used some of that in DC, three years ago today.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mikey wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:09 pm Could have used some of that in DC, three years ago today.
Meanwhile your hero Michael Byrd is still free after murdering an unarmed woman.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:41 pm Meanwhile your hero Michael Byrd is still free after murdering an unarmed woman.
Babbitt deserved what she got. Stupid is supposed to hurt.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:01 pm
The Seer wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:41 pm Meanwhile your hero Michael Byrd is still free after murdering an unarmed woman.
Babbitt deserved what she got. Stupid is supposed to hurt.
So you’re suggesting that all the BLM rioters, arsonists and looters should have been shot?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:41 pm So you’re suggesting that all the BLM rioters, arsonists and looters should have been shot?
Not at all. The rules are different when you're in the Capitol. Babbitt was where she wasn't supposed to be and she paid accordingly. Nobody said you had to like it.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:44 pm Not at all. The rules are different when you're in the Capitol. Babbitt was where she wasn't supposed to be and she paid accordingly. Nobody said you had to like it.
Hmmm. If the capitol is so damned important maybe someone ought to have placed security around the perimeter and not welcomed in the unarmed protestors...UNARMED insurrections are probably not going to catch on as a practical method of taking over a "govt" but having a corrupt media spoon feed an ignorant naive willfully ill informed populace just might become the rage.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

The Seer wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:24 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:44 pm Not at all. The rules are different when you're in the Capitol. Babbitt was where she wasn't supposed to be and she paid accordingly. Nobody said you had to like it.
Hmmm. If the capitol is so damned important maybe someone ought to have placed security around the perimeter and not welcomed in the unarmed protestors...UNARMED insurrections are probably not going to catch on as a practical method of taking over a "govt" but having a corrupt media spoon feed an ignorant naive willfully ill informed populace just might become the rage.
Bam!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:41 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:09 pm Could have used some of that in DC, three years ago today.
Meanwhile your hero Michael Byrd is still free after murdering an unarmed woman.
:meds:

The cop thought he was in danger. I’m sure that works for you 99.9% of the time.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:24 pm
Define “unarmed.” Even if they weren’t, most of them at least, carrying firearms, they certainly were threatening the lives of those inside and protecting the Capitol. And you think they should have just been allowed to overrun the building? So take your phony rationalizations and shove them up your already stretched out ass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:44 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:41 pm So you’re suggesting that all the BLM rioters, arsonists and looters should have been shot?
Not at all. The rules are different when you're in the Capitol. Babbitt was where she wasn't supposed to be and she paid accordingly. Nobody said you had to like it.
So rioters, arsonists and looters should be lead-free?

I hate to see anyone shot, but I’m thinking those folks I mentioned above were sorta asking for it.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

The Seer wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:24 pmHmmm. If the capitol is so damned important maybe someone ought to have placed security around the perimeter and not welcomed in the unarmed protestors...UNARMED insurrections .....
Someone go back and check the facts on this.
I am pretty sure there was a perimeter that required passing thru a
metal detector. I know for fact there was on at the Yams circle jerk,
as he was pissed off about it and made some ignorant comment about
"they love ME, they won't shoot ME."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:50 pm

Define “unarmed.” Even if they weren’t, most of them at least, carrying firearms,
None of them were carrying firearms. Not one single firearm was recovered. The one and only shot fired that day killed Ashli Babbit. I understand that you are completely brainwashed and not very bright, but let that marinate for bit and see if you can find some vestige of intellectual honesty.

We are supposed to believe that J6 was an actual insurrection intended to overthrow the United States government. An insurrection of crazed right wing nutjobs who happen to be, arguably, the most heavily armed demographic in the country and...they all just forgot to bring their guns to the "insurrection." Seriously?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:55 am

Define “unarmed.” Even if they weren’t, most of them at least, carrying firearms,
None of them were carrying firearms. Not one single firearm was recovered. The one and only shot fired that day killed Ashli Babbit. I understand that you are completely brainwashed and not very bright, but let that marinate for bit and see if you can find some vestige of intellectual honesty.

We are supposed to believe that J6 was an actual insurrection intended to overthrow the United States government. An insurrection of crazed right wing nutjobs who happen to be, arguably, the most heavily armed demographic in the country and...they all just forgot to bring their guns to the "insurrection." Seriously?
Like the typical imbecile that mvskkkal is, he suggests that one can only be armed while carrying a firearm.

Wrong.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:43 am
mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:55 am

Like the typical imbecile that mvskkkal is, he suggests that one can only be armed while carrying a firearm.

Wrong.
I noticed that mvpedokkal didn’t bother to define “unarmed” except that they weren’t carrying firearms. Like I said, phony rationalizations about somehow being “unarmed.” These people are either monumentally stupid or lying sacks of shit, or most likely both.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:55 amWe are supposed to believe that J6 was an actual insurrection intended to overthrow the United States government.
1. If not, what was it, actually? A one-word noun will suffice.
2. Would those peaceful, law-abiding citizens who participated in it have been there if not directed (ok, "invited," since we're watering down definitions here) to do so by the military's CIC?
3. What was the intent of those model citizens? What did they hope to achieve by storming (ok again, "easing gracefully into") the Capitol?
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Peaceful protest?
(Sorry I guess that’s two words)
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Riot.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Smackie Chan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:39 pm
mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:55 amWe are supposed to believe that J6 was an actual insurrection intended to overthrow the United States government.
1. If not, what was it, actually? A one-word noun will suffice.
A riot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Insurrection
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:03 pm Insurrection
So, does that mean the two gays that buttfucked in the Senate hearing room are desecrators?

Nod your head yes, you sensationalizing simpleton.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:16 pm So, does that mean the two gays that buttfucked in the Senate hearing room are desecrators?
I can see it turns you on
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Nice white flag, gimp.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:16 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:03 pm Insurrection
So, does that mean the two gays that buttfucked in the Senate hearing room are desecrators?
And that has exactly what to do with the Jan 6 insurrection?

:popcorn:
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

If we're going to use extreme descriptions of bad acts in government buildings, then play both sides.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

A false equivalence or false equivalency is an informal fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning.
Please elaborate on my flawed or false reasoning.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Two dudes doing The Carson is nothing close to a violent insurrection.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Which would you rather have in YOUR house, Pill?

A. A guy wearing a buffalo headdress

or

B. Two naked guys buttfucking, then uploading the video proving it's at YOUR house?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:24 pm Which would you rather have in YOUR house, Pill?

or

B. Two naked guys buttfucking, then uploading the video proving it's at YOUR house?
Ask Michael Farone how it went down. Scumbag.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:24 pmTwo naked guys buttfucking, then uploading the video proving it's at YOUR house?
I wonder why you are the only one to bring this up and then announce you have seen the videos?

I never heard about it until now. Apparently it has aroused you Carson.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:24 pm Which would you rather have in YOUR house, Pill?

or

So, the buffalo headdress was all you got from this?
I'll bet somebody also peed without putting the toilet seat up, and maybe somebody else tracked some mud on the carpet.

You really are a complete fucking idiot.

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Meat Whistle: you never heard about it because it's nothing compared to the horror of having an unarmed woman try to get past a capitol cop.

Mikey: nice photo edit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm Meat Whistle: you never heard about it because it's nothing compared to the horror of having an unarmed woman try to get past a capitol cop.

I didn't edit any photos.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I saw the first one while I was drafting my post.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I switched them out. So what? I didn't edit any photos.

There's a difference there, you know. Another false equivalence.

You're embarrassing yourself here. My advice would be to eject before you do any further damage. But then you're too dumb to get it, so carry on.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:45 pm Image

What are you debating about these photos, Carped? That they're more than your lie about a little old lady sneaking past police into the Capitol? Eat shit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Try actually reading my post. I don't see any buffalo headdress here. That's not what this is about, except I guess to you.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Mikey wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:51 pm
Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm Meat Whistle: you never heard about it because it's nothing compared to the horror of having an unarmed woman try to get past a capitol cop.

I didn't edit any photos.
OK, you edited the photo in your post. Feel better?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:54 pm
Mikey wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:45 pm Image

What are you debating about these photos, Carped? That they're more than your lie about a little old lady sneaking past police into the Capitol? Eat shit.
If the cop had shot one of these guys, that would be better than shooting an unarmed woman. Why was she the only one?