Reads like a G-Pete POTY screed

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Re: Reads like a G-Pete POTY screed

Post by Bill in Houston »

It’s like oranges to lichen with her. She should be ashamed, but her own psychosis may cloud all of it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:35 am “Al Jolson was not black. Dylan Mulvaney is not a woman.”
Al Jolson was playing characters
Stop right there. So is Dylan.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you have proof she is Andy Kaufmaning this whole thing spill the beans. If not just STFU you TERFing twat.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:35 am “Al Jolson was not black. Dylan Mulvaney is not a woman.”
Al Jolson was playing characters, she is just being herself. But please fuck with her more, you of all people shouldn’t be marginalizing people.
Perfect! And there it is…proof of just who and what you are. As if we needed further confirmation.

You are America’s dog shit on its shoe.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And what proof is that bigot?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Trust fund punk who knows nothing about the real world dictating to a black woman how she should react to a subject you know NO MORE about than anyone else.

That, and continuing to refer to a male as ‘she’.

Please continue digging this hole.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m not telling her how to react I’m telling her what it looks like. I have been calling her Steven for years due to her inability to recognize her hypocrisy.

Dead name Dylan all you want Nancy, says more about you than me.

And yeah I know nothing about the real world after traveling for the last three years and having 1,000s of clients and working with mental health and probation and the courts and corrections and having walked the yards in most of the prisons in California for two decades.

Keep digging that hole indeed, from your hollow, in bumfuck Alabama.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Thousands of clients but still has time to spam this board.

Zyclone, is that you?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get that time is a hard concept to grasp for you mouth breathers but those are two different time frames. I have also been to Europe and Australia. What’s next? You going to say that impossible to do because they are different places?

You people are exceedingly dumb.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:38 pm I’m not telling her how to react I’m telling her what it looks like. I have been calling her Steven for years due to her inability to recognize her hypocrisy.

Dead name Dylan all you want Nancy, says more about you than me.
Pause. I'll use this moment to quote a celebrity hapa and a non-celebrity woman:

Some people are okay with the she/her, they/them, he/him, it/it games. They're being polite, but they don't actually believe what they're being polite about. We can all play along to be polite ... but that's all it is, playing along. Being polite.

The terfs, as you impolitely term women who don't want to pretend anymore, saw their numbers increase as soon as men like Dylan were hired to sell tampons and maxipads. Their numbers increased more with the insistence on terms like 'bonus hole' and 'birthing person' and 'chestfeeding'.

Those terms don't look like inclusiveness. They come across as both the intentional erasure and reduction of womanhood.

All of that to say: do you and Bill really feel Dylan is a woman? or are you two just being polite?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you judge every movement by its extremes nothing looks good. But yes, people are only asking you to be polite (irl, not here of course) most of the TERFs claim to be shit they aren’t (Christian for one) so even if they were right they might not want to throw stones. It’s just more hate for who people are.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:15 pm If you judge every movement by its extremes nothing looks good. But yes, people are only asking you to be polite (irl, not here of course) most of the TERFs claim to be shit they aren’t (Christian for one) so even if they were right they might not want to throw stones. It’s just more hate for who people are.
You haven't met me irl to ask something of me irl you've never observed irl.

The terfs are women, that's the only claim that matters. But you use terf as a pejorative, telling women they cannot define who they are and must cede to what men define them as. That isn't feminism. It is offensive to tell women that it's the extreme (ie fringe) to identify crossdressers as men. Hair, makeup and a dress don't make a woman. Castration does not make a woman.

Dylan is a gay man who's been through some shit. He just wants to live his life. He wants to pretend. More power to him. He needs healing, and is not a bad person or an evil person. He obviously has a gentle heart, and means no harm with his cross dressing.

But he is not a woman, cannot speak for women, cannot speak on women's issues as a woman -- no more than Elliott Page is a man, as Elliot also cannot speak for men or speak on men"s issues as a man.

Do you and Bill really believe Elliott is a man? In using he/him, are you just being polite or do you accept Elliott as a man?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have given no indication you are any different in real life. So here we are.

Again for the slow, even if you were right, you TERFs are pretending to be something you are not. Namely human.

That you would go out of your way to be a cunt to someone tells me all I need to know about you.

Hate all you want, just don’t think people aren’t going to call you out for it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Help is available for a couple of our posters:

Https://bcss.org/support/how-do-i-get-h ... -delusions
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:46 pm Help is available for a couple of our posters:

Https://bcss.org/support/how-do-i-get-h ... -delusions
The people who need it will never get it. I'll bump this thread in 6 months as proof.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sending a Cares link is equal to admitting defeat. It’s also a white flag. Have fun in the sand box paste eaters.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:46 pm Sending a Cares link is equal to admitting defeat. It’s also a white flag.
Dept. of Redundancy Department, please pick up the white Courtesy Phone.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I can fly all the white flag I want, just don’t anyone mention it.

Sin,
HighPantyBunch

Yes watching you give up time after time is redundant. Difference is I don’t constantly remind you all of how redundant you are.

Irony.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Help is available. Avail yourself of it.

You don’t want to spend the rest of your life in fantasy land.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah you waved that white flag already.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:10 pm Yeah you waved that white flag already.
Nice white flag

Should be on your grave marker.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you have a comment on something besides me?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The Seer wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:40 pm
Nice white flag

Should be on your grave marker.
Careful, Seer. You don’t want to rile him. Just as Dylan Mulvaney thinks he’s a woman, Kierland suffers the delusion of thinking he’s 6 feet tall. He’s threatened to kick the ass of at least two posters within the last month or so. That adds another level of delusion…he apparently thinks he’s still in high school. It seems he expects us to accept whatever delusions anyone conjures.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Obsession. You do realize I’m not the subject of this thread. Not that when you idiots start threads about me it makes you look any less obsessed. Gee I wonder why you are so obsessed. That’s a lie. I know exactly why.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

You've said that before.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should start the thread about it.

I wonder if he was wearing a dress.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:10 am I wonder if he was wearing a dress.
If so, you should offer to defend him.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I would defend him either way*, I believe in the Constitution, unlike you.

*As long as he paid.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Please point out the lines in our constitution that suggest we are to encourage delusional behavior.

I’ll wait.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I was responding to your snark about his representation. Try and follow along.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Here’s something that has as much to do with the thread title as what you’ve been posting:

Https://twitter.com/i/status/1712691864850317436

Guy assaults cameraman. The Guardian story defends the guy in the dress…of course. Let’s guess who you defend…

I’m not familiar with Turning Point, but I would say their actions in this case would be irritating as hell, but not enough to provoke the prof’s violence towards them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m supposed to decided what happened by a part of a vid with no audio or context.

No thanks.

So to recap: you are a hateful bigot who doesn’t know anything about the Constitution and somehow makes decisions based on incomplete evidence. How am I not surprised?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The Twitter link has audio.

The “guy” in the dress is really shy and doesn’t contribute much to the conversation.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So bigots like you attacked someone at their work. And you are asking who’s side someone should pick? Really?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:48 pm So bigots like you attacked someone at their work. And you are asking who’s side someone should pick? Really?
As much as I disagree with the badgering questions, that’s still no excuse for the prof’s violent attack on the cameraman.

Typical of today’s leftists, though. The anger and belligerence has to stop.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

As soon as the right stops eating babies. Why do you eat babies anyways? That’s horrible.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:30 pm somehow makes decisions based on incomplete evidence.
I'll take Moving Sale for 100, Alex

Q: How does he arrive at his world view?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are going with IKYABWAI. How redundant. Don’t you have a diff move?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:49 pm
Dylan is a gay man who's been through some shit. He just wants to live his life. He wants to pretend.
He is certainly free to pretend to be whatever he wants to be and we likewise free to decline to participate in his delusional behavior. It has nothing to do with "hate" or "bigotry."

Dude, you have a dick. You are not and never will be a woman even if you mangle it into some kind of bizarre frankenpussy. That's not hate. It's just a simple fact.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you are a kids diddling psychopath with a missing chromosome and a habit of eating paste and running from me. You identify as a tuff guy when you are nothing but a yellow dog.