Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by FiatLux »

Kidnapping, raping, and then murdering civilians, yeah that will bode well for your cause.

Take the gloves off Israel.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Re: Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Be careful picking sides. There are no winners here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Blind squirrel finds nut.
ESH- Everyone Sucks Here.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Israel has been abusing Palestine for decades.

Palestine has been abusing Israel for decades.

Now they want to scuffle out in the open. It's like a domestic dispute. In fact, I'm giving myself a tongue for that take. It's EXACTLY like a domestic dispute. Rack me. And the most dangerous thing a bystander or cop can do in a DD is pick a side. Stay away from this one if you're smart.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You need to look no further than M2’s post. The Israel’s have also been kidnapping raping and murdering civilians. Look how it worked out for them in his mind. It’s a 3000 year old shit show.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:01 pm It’s a 3000 year old shit show.

The tiny nazi isn't very bright.

Israel tried to give the West Bank back to Jordan and Gaza back to Egypt during peace negotiations.

You know what those countries said?

"Fuck No... Those Arab animals are your problem now".
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:01 pm It’s a 3000 year old shit show.
Absolutely.

WWII created an impossible situation. I can see the West's reasoning. If the Jews had a homeland with defensible borders maybe the last holocaust never happens, but at least we prevent the next one. On the other hand, placing those borders in the middle of hostile territory was shortsighted at best. The UN should have given Israel a chunk of Poland or some shit. From there, Israel could have build up a military and made a proper push to fight for their homeland. War sucks but at least an open and honest fight results in a proper victor. Arbitrarily creating a Jewish state added fuel to a shit show already, as you said, 3000 years in the making.

From a Biblical perspective, this has been prophesied and it does not end well. Stay neutral, friends. Bleedat. Best thing you can do is stay neutral and let the sand people work it out. Create alliances after the rain has washed the blood out of the sand.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:37 pm Be careful picking sides. There are no winners here.
Correct
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:46 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:37 pm Be careful picking sides. There are no winners here.
Correct

Too funny.

One side values human life and the other side straps bombs on their kids and blow them up.

You'll NEVER see Israelis strapping bombs on their kids trying to kill Arabs.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I see no evidence that Israel has the stomach to do what's necessary to win.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Now its time to send a little message to the Persians.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Post some more IDF hotties.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

FiatLux wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:08 pm Now its time to send a little message to the Persians.

They won't do that either.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:15 pm Post some more IDF hotties.
They're busy getting buttfucked by packs of gibbering koranimals at the moment.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:00 pm
Correct

Too funny.

One side values human life and the other side straps bombs on their kids and blow them up.

Like the 5,000 plus Palestinians they have killed in the last few decades. Just STFU the Israels care as much about life as you do about showering .
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:21 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:15 pm Post some more IDF hotties.
They're busy getting buttfucked by packs of gibbering koranimals at the moment.
We obviously know what side the black cock loving racist is on.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:27 pm

Correct

Too funny.

Like the 5,000 plus Palestinians they have killed in the last few decades. Just STFU the Israels care as much about life as you do about showering .

More lies from the little nazi.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

mvscal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:06 pm I see no evidence that Israel has the stomach to do what's necessary to win.

Patience.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The deaths are well documented. As much as you would like their actions over the decades to be some kind of picnic it wasn’t. You’re in a cult.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Correct

Too funny.

I was once like you. Changing my perspective on the Israeli government was not easy and I was [metaphorically] kicking and screaming the whole time. The ugly truth is far more nuanced than your post indicates. The Israeli people are generally good, and I think that's the crux of your argument, but the Israeli government does not value human life. Not the way you think it does. Israeli government values its existence and it will cut unborn children from pregnant bellies, strap bombs to the screaming infant, and toss them over the wall if that's what it takes to defend the country. Period. Full stop. You gotta understand this is their only homeland. If they lose this one, they won't get another. There is NOTHING they won't do to keep their country.

Palestine is not innocent, don't assume that's my argument. No one is innocent in this fight. Palestine embodies is a dark, murderous belief system and they are evil wrapped in epidermis, but don't for a second think the Israeli military is solely a defensive force. This isn't a movie where the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black hats. Everyone has blood and entrails on their hands for justifiable reasons. It's ugly, and it's complicated, and it's not our fucking fight. Do NOT support this, goddammit.
Last edited by HighPlainsGrifter on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

We should have let Israel take out Iran’s nuke facilities a long time ago. May be too late now. Little nukes could be in the hands of Hezbollah and Hamas.

This is a never-ending show. When you have fanatical religious zealots going head to head, there will never be resolution.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:02 pm The deaths are well documented.

Then lets see the documents little tiny nazi.

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:27 pm Like the 5,000 plus Palestinians they have killed in the last few decades.

Problem is... you would have posted those allegedly documented numbers if they existed.

Nice white flag.

little tiny nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You ignoring the truth is the only white flag I see. You go ahead and call me the Nazi all you want. It’s not true so I don’t care. Go ahead and pick the crips over the bloods or Gotti over Castellano, it makes me no never mind. Just don’t pull a MAGA and lie lie lie about everything that’s happening.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I learned years ago you cannot say a negative word about Israeli leaders or their policies. You are forever branded an anti-Semite. I have no ill will toward Jewish people, but that doesn’t mean I can’t question the moves of their leaders.

Our unconditional support for Israel has caused us decades of anguish. Helping Israel is fine, but not in lieu of maintaining friendships with other countries in the region as well.

Tightrope walking.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:05 pm Little nukes could be in the hands of Hezbollah and Hamas.
The odds of that are approximately 0.00%. "Little nukes" are extremely challenging to construct.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:14 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:05 pm Little nukes could be in the hands of Hezbollah and Hamas.
The odds of that are approximately 0.00%. "Little nukes" are extremely challenging to construct.
Then maybe material for a dirty bomb has been doled out to various entities. Iran’s hatred for the US (well-earned by us) and for Israel is intense. The UK would definitely be a target as well. I can’t imagine them not moving to attack us and the Brits as soon as possible. They’d be inviting annihilation, but that may not deter them.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

HPG wrote:From a Biblical perspective, this has been prophesied and it does not end well. Stay neutral, friends. Bleedat. Best thing you can do is stay neutral and let the sand people work it out. Create alliances after the rain has washed the blood out of the sand.
Samuel held the covenant, and he led the people of Israel to hold the covenant.
Peace was found.

1 Samuel 7:12-13
12 Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen and called its name Ebenezer; for he said, Till now the Lord has helped us.
13 So the Philistines were subdued and did not again enter the territory of Israel. And the hand of the Lord was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.

You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me

- Jesus Christ (to the Jews)

The Messiah.
The covenant.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Which OT scripture says, "Shall a nation be created in a day?" or something along those lines. Isaiah maybe.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Isaiah 66:7-8
7 Before she was in labor
she gave birth;
before her pain came upon her
she delivered a son.
8 Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall a land be born in one day?
Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment?
For as soon as Zion was in labor
she brought forth her children.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

1:05 in.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:14 pm

1:05 in.

-It was just a picnic (festival)

-What about

-both sides are bad

sin,

little tiny hitler nazi
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Funny how I’m not the only one who is not buying Israel as full of Saints and yet you can only post about me. But don’t let me stop you from calling someone condemning both sides a Nazi. You have no idea what a Nazi is do you?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Americans killed and taken hostage by the Iran/terrorists (animals).

Time for the United States to take the gloves off.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:50 pm Time for the United States to take the gloves off.
And accomplish what, exactly?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

FiatLux wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:34 pm Kidnapping, raping, and then murdering civilians, yeah that will bode well for your cause.

Take the gloves off Israel.
Playboy executes morality clause against Mia Khalifa, fires her for being pro-Palestinian: https://variety.com/2023/digital/news/p ... 235750651/

It's not too late to come to Christ, FiatLux. You can reject Him all you want. He will still love you. Will you accept Him in your heart today?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:53 pm
FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:50 pm Time for the United States to take the gloves off.
And accomplish what, exactly?

Unreal.

You beta's (Trumpers) are something else. Maybe we should trade arms for hostages with Iran again. Amirite?

Or maybe we should let the Alpha's take care of things when United States American citizens are killed and taken hostage abroad.

I know you Trumpers would just like to sit back and take it in the ass.

Count me out. There needs to be a price paid when you kill Americans and take them hostage abroad.

And anyone with a brain knows who needs to pay the price.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:23 pm There needs to be a price paid when you kill Americans and take them hostage abroad.
Absofuckinglutely. Find them, kill them and then kill their entire family.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:49 pmFind them, kill them and then kill their entire family.
Including the goats they fucked?

That's a LOT of DNA testing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:49 pm
FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:23 pm There needs to be a price paid when you kill Americans and take them hostage abroad.
Absofuckinglutely. Find them, kill them and then kill their entire family.
That is for sure going to work.

Sin,
1000bc
Oh and 500bc
And 33ad
And 1200ad
And
And
And

You have the mental capacity of a walnut.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Carson wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:57 pm
mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:49 pmFind them, kill them and then kill their entire family.
Including the goats they fucked?

That's a LOT of DNA testing.
Goats, too.