Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:49 pm But ultimately, Hamas is to blame regardless.
So even if it was Israel, Hamas is to blame. Get take you genocidal bigot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:57 pm It’s a good thing President Biden maintained our energy independent position.

Wait…he what?!
Link us up. I promise I’ll even clink on your shitty link.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:57 pm It’s a good thing President Biden maintained our energy independent position.

Wait…he what?!
What are your overlords telling you to believe?

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/us-energy-facts/
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

U.S. exports of primary energy did exceed its energy imports from foreign sources under Trump in 2019 and 2020 — the first times that had happened since 1952, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

From Factcheck.org

Unlike my far right and far left leaning friends, I read multiple sources on any and all subjects.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:41 pm Its reported that it was the IJU and a misfired rocket. Islamic Jihad has been reported by a couple of sources.

Rack President Biden...

the sandniqqers seem to have blown up their own hospital.

Rack him!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s so cute how you keep showing us you’re a racist POS.

First they came for the ren fairies…
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:23 am
Help us out, just who are these "sandniqqers"?

Would that be the israelis or the palestinians or egyptians or jordanians ?

And "their own"? No it is not a hamas hospital. Nobody (very few) really know who did it anyway.

Can you address the question. No one is asking you hard stuff like posting a Real picture.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

More like a parking lot than a hospital and nowhere near hundreds of cockroaches killed (unfortunately) and it was definitely a Hamas rocket.

Top to bottom bullshit story which was lapped up without question by the usual idiots.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:06 pm nowhere near hundreds of cockroaches killed (unfortunately)… usual idiots.
Usual idiots indeed. Fuck off you racist POS.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:27 pm
mvscal wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:06 pm nowhere near hundreds of cockroaches killed (unfortunately)… usual idiots.
Usual idiots indeed. Fuck off you racist POS.
Because when you're a libtard, EVERYONE's a victim...Except those that want to preserve Western Civ.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:33 pm preserve Western Civ.
:meds: :meds: :meds:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

mvscal wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:06 pm More like a parking lot than a hospital and nowhere near hundreds of cockroaches killed (unfortunately) and it was definitely a Hamas rocket.

Top to bottom bullshit story which was lapped up without question by the usual idiots.
What was that thing I said just a few days ago? Oh yeah...
HPG wrote: I can't believe anything coming from the Left until the topic has a few days or weeks to settle out. The Left has this well-established pattern of crafting a narrative and pushing it so hard and so fast they cement one side of the issue as the established truth any counter-argument is labeled a consthpirathee! Weeks, months, even years later the cement erodes and the real truth is revealed and the left gaslights like motherfuckers to pretend they didn't get caught in a bald faced lie. It happens EVERY time there's a new "current thing."
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:49 pm

And "their own"? No it is not a hamas hospital. Nobody (very few) really know who did it anyway.

Can you address the question. No one is asking you hard stuff like posting a Real picture.

Annie, are these real questions?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:07 pm
mvscal wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:06 pm More like a parking lot than a hospital and nowhere near hundreds of cockroaches killed (unfortunately) and it was definitely a Hamas rocket.

What was that thing I said just a few days ago? Oh yeah...
HPG wrote: I can't believe anything coming from the Left until the topic has a few days or weeks to settle out. The Left has this well-established pattern of crafting a narrative and pushing it so hard and so fast they cement one side of the issue as the established truth any counter-argument is labeled a consthpirathee! Weeks, months, even years later the cement erodes and the real truth is revealed and the left gaslights like motherfuckers to pretend they didn't get caught in a bald faced lie. It happens EVERY time there's a new "current thing."
Irony.
I
R
O
N
Y
Irony.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:05 pm
The Seer wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:33 pm preserve Western Civ.
:meds: :meds: :meds:
If Western Civilization upsets you, you should guzzle a gallon of AIDS infused nog spurt, jam a fat cactus up your ass and then throw yourself off a tall building. You will be cured instantly.

I hope this helps.

Your pal,
Mvscal
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Annie, are these real questions?
Who the fuk is Annie

Yeah they are real.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Annie is an occasionally cogent poster who lives completely rent free in m2’s cavernous head.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Who is us? You seem to be the only one confused by their name.

Meat Head wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:49 pmWould that be the israelis or the palestinians or egyptians or jordanians ?

Let help you out first... since you seem to not know shit about the middle east.

1. Israelis live in Israel

2. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. There has NEVER been a country called Palestine. They are Arabs and Arabs are from Arabia. Not Israel.

3. The Arabs that live in Gaza are Egyptians. Gaza was part of Egypt before they decided they didn't want those animals anymore and told Israel that they didn't want it back when they negotiated land for peace with Israel. Israel gave back the Sinai, but Egypt wouldn't take back Gaza. So basically, Gaza is now Israel.

4. The Arabs on the West Bank are Jordanians and not Palestinians. As I explained before. When Israel negotiated peace with Jordan... Jordan said they didn't want those animals back and would not take back the West Bank. The animals are your problem now. So, as with Gaza the West Bank is now Israel. The Jordanian Arabs are actually occupying Israeli territory and are not citizens of Israel.

Meat Head wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:49 pm And "their own"? No it is not a hamas hospital. Nobody (very few) really know who did it anyway.

Bullshit.

Meat Head wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:49 pm Can you address the question. No one is asking you hard stuff like posting a Real picture.

I just did. Hope you learned something.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:21 am Annie is an occasionally cogent poster who lives completely rent free in m2’s cavernous head.

Bill is still as batshit crazy as IB.

Too funny.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:41 pm Who the fuk is Annie

Yeah they are real.
No one, dear.

Are you for peace, or for Israel?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:15 am

Who is us? You seem to be the only one confused by their name.

Meat Head wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:49 pmWould that be the israelis or the palestinians or egyptians or jordanians ?

Let help you out first... since you seem to not know shit about the middle east.

1. Israelis live in Israel

2. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. There has NEVER been a country called Palestine. They are Arabs and Arabs are from Arabia. Not Israel.

3. The Arabs that live in Gaza are Egyptians. Gaza was part of Egypt before they decided they didn't want those animals anymore and told Israel that they didn't want it back when they negotiated land for peace with Israel. Israel gave back the Sinai, but Egypt wouldn't take back Gaza. So basically, Gaza is now Israel.

4. The Arabs on the West Bank are Jordanians and not Palestinians. As I explained before. When Israel negotiated peace with Jordan... Jordan said they didn't want those animals back and would not take back the West Bank. The animals are your problem now. So, as with Gaza the West Bank is now Israel. The Jordanian Arabs are actually occupying Israeli territory and are not citizens of Israel.

Meat Head wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:49 pm And "their own"? No it is not a hamas hospital. Nobody (very few) really know who did it anyway.

Bullshit.

Meat Head wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:49 pm Can you address the question. No one is asking you hard stuff like posting a Real picture.

I just did. Hope you learned something.
You still didn't answer which ones are the sandniqqers..

My guess on your answer: everyone but the israelis.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:24 pm
My guess on your answer: everyone but the israelis.
My guess is: Palestinians.

Their fellow Arabs want absolutely nothing to do with them. Why won't Jordan or Egypt accept any of them? Iran seems perfectly happy to arm them, but they aren't exactly rolling the red carpet out to admit any Palestinian "refugees". The Gulf Emirates use them for unskilled labor, but again, aren't going to be admitting them as "refugees" either.

Why do you suppose it is that the people who know the Palestinians best want nothing to do with them in their own countries? Hmm. I guess they must be racists or something.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:Their fellow Arabs want absolutely nothing to do with them. Why won't Jordan or Egypt accept any of them?
It could be because those other countries, all Muslim, know that if they get the Palestinians (Muslims) out of that land, it means that Muslims have completely surrendered that land to the Israelites.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The only reason there even is an Israel is because nobody wanted them in Europe or America, but unlike Ginger Hitler and his ren fairy sidekick I don’t think it’s because they are all animals. You know, because I’m not a racist.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:22 am
mvscal wrote:Their fellow Arabs want absolutely nothing to do with them. Why won't Jordan or Egypt accept any of them?
It could be because those other countries, all Muslim, know that if they get the Palestinians (Muslims) out of that land, it means that Muslims have completely surrendered that land to the Israelites.
Or maybe they don't want hundreds of thousands of radicalized, low IQ knuckledraggers destabilizing their countries.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:58 am
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:22 am
Or maybe they don't want hundreds of thousands of radicalized, low IQ knuckledraggers destabilizing their countries.
Sounds a lot like MAGA...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:58 am
Formerly clean, peaceful countries are deteriorating because of their new residents.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66952421
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again for the slow, that the same thing people say about Jews… and Alabamians.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:34 pm Again for the slow, that the same thing people say about Jews… and Alabamians.
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do you buy white flags in bulk?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The IDF air force hit more than a hundred Hamas military facilities overnight, including an underground tunnel, weapons depots and command centers.

I'm just hoping Hezbollah enters the fray.

Let Israel destroy two Nazi animal groups with one stone.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Animals”

But I’m not the Nazi.

Sin,
ren fairy
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The IDF released multiple photos of Hamas rocket launch locations, including a reported launch pit located along the wall of a kindergarten in North Gaza.

This UN building sits directly across from a Hamas rocket launch site used to terrorize Israeli civilians.
Hamas directly endangers Gazans, Israelis and the international community.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Israelis should genocide them, oh wait! Never mind.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:59 pm Do you buy white flags in bulk?

Are these all false?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Had not seen that. I guess “never again” means something to some people. Good on the soldiers for caring more about history than their bloodlust. I’m look at you Nut-and-Yahoo.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Why are we over there?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:15 am Had not seen that. I guess “never again” means something to some people. Good on the soldiers for caring more about history than their bloodlust. I’m look at you Nut-and-Yahoo.
It doesn't mean anything, in the same way anti-semitism doesn't mean anything. I thought you were jewish, but you explained years ago you're goy like the rest of us?

Never again isn't intended for you. It isn't intended for us.

I think Sodom and Gomorrah were allies to Abram's people before they were nuked. Lot was a very important man in those cities, after all, not a prophet or gadfly or brokeass. I think Lot's wife became a pillar of tears, not salt. Her eldest daughters and grandchildren were still in the city. She should have found the strength to keep going, though, to protect her youngest daughters from their pedophile father -- the same father who so easily offered them up as cumsocks (ahao) in place of his visiting male spies from cousin Abram.

I wonder what Sodom and Gomorrah did to incur Abraham and his cousins' wrath? It wasn't sex, unless sex is a metaphor for submission.

All of that to ask, does the Samson Option really entail nuking the United States along with every other major country if Israel feels threatened enough?