Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by Sudden Sam »

IB, Screwy, Diego, Bill…

Y’all good with the rapes, mutilations, and murders committed by Hamas? Seems so. Haven’t seen your comments regarding the NY Times investigation.

The Times reported that it saw photographs of one woman who had "dozens of nails driven into her thighs and groin" and footage of two Israeli soldiers who seemed to have been "shot directly in their vaginas."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ha ... r-AA1mcCM9
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

An insane question unworthy of a serious response.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Your white flag is so white, it's racist.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:32 pm An insane question unworthy of a serious response.
Not insane, but unfair maybe.

My question is more properly addressed to the far left in general. The lack of condemnation of Hamas is blatant and disgusting.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

There is a concerted effort by all sides of the political divide to conflate rank & file Palistinian with Hamas.

The Right does it and claims the almagamation is represented by Hamas and all efforts at eradication are justified.

The Left does it and claims the amalgamation is represented by innocent Palistinians and a complete ceasefire and Jewish abandonment of the land is the only reasonable option.

Somewhere in the middle lies the truth: hamas are bad dudes; Palistinians are not Hamas; Palistians have a legitimate claim to parts of the land; Israel has a right to defend itself; Israel has done some fucked up shit to people whom are trapped in an untenable situation; the West needs to gets its fingers out of the region; *not a complete list; *insert more things here.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:31 pm There is a concerted effort by all sides of the political divide to conflate rank & file Palistinian with Hamas.

The Right does it and claims the almagamation is represented by Hamas and all efforts at eradication are justified.

The Left does it and claims the amalgamation is represented by innocent Palistinians and a complete ceasefire and Jewish abandonment of the land is the only reasonable option.

Somewhere in the middle lies the truth: hamas are bad dudes; Palistinians are not Hamas; Palistians have a legitimate claim to parts of the land; Israel has a right to defend itself; Israel has done some fucked up shit to people whom are trapped in an untenable situation; the West needs to gets its fingers out of the region; *not a complete list; *insert more things here.
Another solid take on the Israel-Hamas war by HPG.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:58 pm Your white flag is so white, it's racist.
Awful
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’ve made my gripes with Israel very clear for all the years I’ve posted in here: their attack on the USS Liberty, their dragging us into shit, their heavy handedness dealing with the Palestinians.

That said, the silence of the left in regard to Hamas’s (not the Palestinians) sick, perverted and vicious attack on Israelis is extremely disturbing. That silence implies, if not approval, at least ambivalence.

The left’s hypocrisy is disgusting.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

It's as if most of the media is afraid to report on it.

I wonder why.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:20 pmtheir attack on the USS Liberty,
I know, right? My blood still boils against the British for the burning of Washington in 1814. Oh, wait...no, it doesn't.
their dragging us into shit,
When has that ever happened?
their heavy handedness dealing with the Palestinians.

How else are you supposed to deal with, and I am quoting you, sick, perverted and vicious people?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:31 pmThere is a concerted effort by all sides of the political divide to conflate rank & file Palistinian with Hamas.
Did we bother to conflate "rank and file" Germans with Nazis in WW2? Clearly not all Germans were Nazis, but that didn't stop us from bombing the piss fuck out of the lot of them, did it? Did we give a fuck then? Do we give a fuck now? Is there any particular reason that Israel should be held to a different standard?
Last edited by mvscal on Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:31 pm Palistinians are not Hamas

I laughed.

Who are they then?

Too funny.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:08 am
Did we bother to conflate "rank and file" Germans with Nazis in WW2? Clearly not all Germans were Nazis, but that didn't stop us from bombing the piss fuck out of the lot of them, did it? Did we give a fuck then? Do we give a fuck now? Is there any particular reason that Israel should be held to a different standard?
^Rack. And rack Bill Burr’s take on all the SJWs of today who claim they would have stood up to the Nazis back then. It’s bullshit, they would’ve done the same thing they’re doing now— jack shit.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:00 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:20 pmtheir attack on the USS Liberty,
I know, right? My blood still boils against the British for the burning of Washington in 1814. Oh, wait...no, it doesn't.
You know what happened.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

My point being Israel is far from innocent.

But there is zero excuse for the left to ignore the vicious raping and mutilating inflicted upon Israelis by Hamas.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Evidence points to systematic use of rape and sexual violence by Hamas in 7 October attacks

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... er-attacks

Israel should resort to a scorched earth policy to wipe out every Hamas sympathizer. Here in the US as well.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:59 pm Evidence points to systematic use of rape and sexual violence by Hamas in 7 October attacks

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... er-attacks

Israel should resort to a scorched earth policy to wipe out every Hamas sympathizer. Here in the US as well.
In videos from 7 October, the body of a young woman is lying face down in the back of a pickup truck, stripped to her underwear, one leg bent at an unnatural angle. One of the men sitting next to her pulls her long hair as armed men around him shout praises to God.
These dudes certainly have a different relationship to God than the one I'm familiar with.

It's so weird to watch Lefties push back on claims of sexual violence by Hamas. I guess believing all women is just not a thing anymore...?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Religion has a tendency to fuck people up.

When it comes to clown shows. Arabs are the leaders of the three-ring circus.

40% of Arabs marry their first cousins. Arabs inbreed more than any other group of people in the world. Slightly ahead of Trumpers.

Now you know what Israel has to deal with.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9021024/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1765114 ... d%20Israel.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Awesome move! Took them out before they could pull off their attack.

https://www.reuters.com/world/this-is-m ... 024-01-30/

The units made their way to a room on the third floor and shot all three men in the head using pistols fitted with silencers in an attack that took less than 10 minutes from start to finish, Israeli media said.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Apparently Enzo the Baker was not able to get to the hospital in time to help.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:05 pm Awesome move! Took them out before they could pull off their attack.

The units made their way to a room on the third floor and shot all three men in the head using pistols fitted with silencers in an attack that took less than 10 minutes from start to finish, Israeli media said.

Rack the good guys.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:43 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:05 pm Awesome move! Took them out before they could pull off their attack.

Rack the good guys.
Yeah, except that it was in violation of several international laws. But I guess that doesn't matter, as long as it suits your purpose.
Sort of like how the MAGA clowns ignore the US Constitution.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Is utilizing a hospital as cover for terrorists and a terrorist organization’s base of operations violating any international laws?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:25 pm Is utilizing a hospital as cover for terrorists and a terrorist organization’s base of operations violating any international laws?
So, two wrongs do make a right. Got it. You really are a MAGA.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:37 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:25 pm Is utilizing a hospital as cover for terrorists and a terrorist organization’s base of operations violating any international laws?
Ain’t any right and wrong involved. The IDF took out 3 known terrorists. The Israelis are attempting to dismantle an organization that cares nothing for the people it represents. An organization that puts women and children’s lives at risk daily.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:17 am
Ain’t any right and wrong involved. The IDF took out 3 known terrorists. The Israelis are attempting to dismantle an organization that cares nothing for the people it represents. An organization that puts women and children’s lives at risk daily.
By any means necessary.

Timely reference.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

That maneuver might have saved one or more of the hostages’ lives.

Still not even close to a cancellation of the first wrong(s) done (by the Hamas terrorists).
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Wondering how killing terrorists that want to murder your civilians is a "wrong". Depends on the civilians?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:51 pm Wondering how killing terrorists that want to murder your civilians is a "wrong". Depends on the civilians?
When you're murdering 9 citizens for every 1 terrorist. Math is hard for right wing cranks.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:00 pm
The Seer wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:51 pm Wondering how killing terrorists that want to murder your civilians is a "wrong". Depends on the civilians?
When you're murdering 9 citizens for every 1 terrorist. Math is hard for right wing cranks.
Yep, Hamas doesn’t GARA about their civilians.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:00 pm
That's not the way war works, dumbfuck.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

I think Screwy believed the MIC when they said wars could be fought "surgically."

War is hell. Always has been.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Like what Abe Lincoln, MLK, Mother Teresa, and Gandhi once said...

"The only good Arab is a dead Arab".
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesig ... n-pictures

Israelis carry arms in public – in pictures
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:57 pm https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesig ... n-pictures

Now those are guns.

And they know how to use them.

Unlike America where you have a bunch of John Wayne and Rambo yahoo's carrying guns

Sincerely,

little kids school in Texas.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:57 pm https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesig ... n-pictures

Rack backgammon, love the game.

And what is that gun? Looks more powerful than anything I've ever used for deer hunting.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

In case you were thinking that Israel & the US were the same & that Americans should be able to carry firearms like that around...they're not the same:

Military service is compulsory for the majority of Israelis when they turn 18. Men have to serve 32 months and women 24. After this, most of them can be called up to reserve units until the age of 40, or even older, in case of national emergency.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:11 pm
In case you were thinking that Israel & the US were the same & that Americans should be able to carry firearms like that around...they're not the same:

Military service is compulsory for the majority of Israelis when they turn 18. Men have to serve 32 months and women 24. After this, most of them can be called up to reserve units until the age of 40, or even older, in case of national emergency.
Nope. I’m not a gun person.

And I know that all Israelis must serve.

I thought the photos were interesting.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Netanyahu speaks after rejecting Hamas'
ceasefire demands

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

So you now have abandoned having a take? Just regurgitating what we can find elsewhere?

That sucks. You’re probably now too old to put in the effort, who knows?

If you don’t have a take don’t bother with linking shit here.