Qwinn Ewers #1 QB in the Big XII

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Qwinn Ewers #1 QB in the Big XII

Post by Moby Dick »

Good lord that's a big graphic. Sorry for the uppercut to your eyes, fellas but yea...Texas about to have a QB controversy (what else is new?).

Just please don't go with Murphy. He's a dude.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Re: Qwinn Ewers #1 QB in the Big XII

Post by OUMO »

I was looking for the hate thread.

Tejas Sucks.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

I searched ou_skull figgurin that was the way into the old school hate thread..... and only got a 16 post thread called "Tejas sucks".

as bad stupid idiot as the Sooner "boards" have become.....I did read a nice set of threads on how awesome, violent, drunken the old Commerce Street OU-UT used to be. best way to get tix when you didn't have them was outside the Dallas jail, offering money for peep who had them but were in jail for what they did the night before. Dallas cops on the take. couldn't go, gonna miss the game. that was my parents era, and they went. Every year.

Deep Ellum before it became yuppies. my dad passed this summer, but he saw all that....awesome. I am jealous of the old days.

beautiful. throwing beer bottles at each other.

and not always empties....that is a rivalry.

Boomer Sooner
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Condolences KC.

Never made it to any OU/Tejas games before '01 but the ones I did go to in the early 00's were pretty wild..couple fights at the Budweiser tents...

Went to '18-21 and they've all been pretty mild outside and around the stadium...I know I'm in my mid 40s now so it's not like I hang out at the fair all day after the game, mostly because the Cotton Bowl is like a giant fucking Wok where you just get fried in the Tejas heat for 3.5 hrs...but it was just really mellow.

Wild how things change. Looking forward to making some SEC trips though...not Baton Rouge. I'm def too old for those cunts.