Sorry, Chip

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

The Seer
Just the Facts

Sorry, Chip

Post by The Seer »

I waited to see if this was going to get a mention but understandably you weren't in a hurry to voice your opinion.....

https://sports.yahoo.com/lsu-football-v ... 58167.html
E UNUM PLURIBUS
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Sorry, Chip

Post by L45B »

This is so stupid. Can we just send the NIL and transfer portal back in time to wash hands of this whole incident and any others like it?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

No question ncaa=fubar
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

To add to Chip’s misery…

TCU-Georgia just kicked off on SEC Network.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

It's like they waited until the shit became legal to start penalizing schools......

Tennessee must vacate all 11 wins from 2019, 2020 seasons

Tennessee's football program must vacate all 11 wins from the 2019 and 2020 seasons under former coach Jeremy Pruitt as part of the penalties handed down by the NCAA stemming from recruiting violations, school officials told ESPN on Saturday.

Tennessee avoided a postseason ban but was hit with an $8 million fine by the NCAA -- believed to be the largest levied in an NCAA infractions case -- and placed on five years of probation, which includes the total reduction of 28 scholarships. The NCAA deemed that 16 players were ineligible when they played in those 2019 and 2020 games because of their involvement in what the NCAA said were more than 200 infractions committed during Pruitt's three seasons at Tennessee from 2018 through 2020. Tennessee's official record book will be changed to reflect that the Vols were 0-5 in 2019 and 0-7 in 2020, and Pruitt's final record at Tennessee will be 5-19.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... 20-seasons
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Everything is fubar right now. How in God’s name can you conduct spring practices and make sound decisions about roster depth with the portal still open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)