Get your Jack Smith fan gear today!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

General Peters
All-American Kid

Re: Get your Jack Smith fan gear today!

Post by General Peters »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:55 am Jack Smith Playing Chess

How's faggot Jack's chess game going? Other than him getting his bitch ass kicked today?

:lol: :hfal: :hfal: :hfal:

And fukk you for suking his cakk
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

General Peters wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:34 am
FiatLux wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:55 am Jack Smith Playing Chess

How's faggot Jack's chess game going? Other than him getting his bitch ass kicked today?

:lol: :hfal: :hfal: :hfal:

And fukk you for suking his cakk
You really aren't very good at this. With your lack of intelligence it's not surprising.

The case before SCOTUS was brought by the Dump campaign against Colorado. Dump prevailed, but that's not a big deal. And more relevant to what you spewed out of your keyboard, the case had nothing to do with Jack Smith.

What DID happen today in court involving Dump that definitely wasn't a win for the Mango Mussolini was his former CFO plead guilty to perjury he committed while testifying in Trumps NY civil fraud case. Which proves that it wasn't a "witch hunt."

Dump's atty made an interesting comment afterwards. “This plea was no doubt extorted by threatening an elderly and innocent man with immediate and lengthy incarceration,” Trump lawyer Christopher Kise said. If Weisselberg is an elderly man at 76 years of age who can't handle life at Club Fed what does that say about 77 y/o Dump? :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If he gets elected he’ll be dead from syphilis before he finishes his term. You can tell that his brain is already being eaten away.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Supreme Court said they'd look at his immunity claims but not until late April. This effectively takes Faggot Jack's J6 case and weaponized legalism away from him.

But at least he still has Diego and Mikey hanging around to suck his Marxist cokk.

Rack Trump.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

General Peters wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 am Supreme Court said they'd look at his immunity claims but not until late April. This effectively takes Faggot Jack's J6 case and weaponized legalism away from him.

But at least he still has Diego and Mikey hanging around to suck his Marxist cokk.

Rack Trump.
I'm just shocked, I tell you....SHOCKED that the SCOTUS that Trump stuffed (including two justices that accept bribes) has to delay ruling on this issue. How long did it take them to rule on the ballot/14th Amendment case?
9/27/22
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

It was 9-0, you stupid fukk.

Even the liberals agreed that the Colorado judges are a disgrace and should be removed forever. They should be. And you should be made to wipe all their asses from h ere on out since you side with those scumbags.

Stage 4 TDS.

You hate the justices Trump selected fair and square because they are decent, good fukken people . The left and its media didn't even bother to apologize after it was proven that they were slandering Cavanaugh (a great fukken American) for months, and you sucked their scumbag cokks at every turn and still do. Disgusting.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

General Peters wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:41 pm You hate the justices Trump selected fair and square because they are decent, good fukken people .
News flash, skippy. Decent people don't accept bribe money from people who have business before the court. SYHTFOTW
The left and its media didn't even bother to apologize after it was proven that they were slandering Cavanaugh (a great fukken American) for months, and you sucked their scumbag cokks at every turn and still do. Disgusting.
1) You don't even know his name.

2) Who paid off his debts right before he was nominated? Answer that fukken question.
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Diego dancing like a monkey on a wooden crate in here, lol. Rack the General.

Colorado suffered a TDS flare-up, stepped on their libshit dicks and got bitch slapped for it. 9-0. That's a resounding FUCK YOU to those activist shitheads. Colorado almost certainly knew their overreach would be slapped down but they did it to appease their base. Idiots like Diego put all their hopeful eggs in that basket because they're so desperate to get rid of Trump by hook or by crook. Idiots.

The smart move for asshats like Diego is to realize the inevitable: Donald Trump is going to be the Republican nominee and Joe Biden cannot win. That's the reality facing the country. Every time the Left goes to great lengths to persecute DJT, he comes out stronger. New York is leading the effort to elect Donald Trump and they're too stupid to realize it. NewYuck passed a law to allow E. Jean Carroll to sue Donald Trump. Just her. The law had a sunset clause so no one else could use the law after her case. The political wrangling to come up with a guilty verdict in that case backfired like coastalbender's '72 Charger running pump gas.

In the month after NY judge Engoron penalized Trump for overvaluing a property, The Don has been fundraising like a motherfucker. Will these Libshits never learn what happens when you cut the head off a Hydra?

Smartest thing the Left could do is stop poking the bear. Diego & Screwy should keep their heads down and pray to their litigious Jesus, Jack Smith. Pray Jack will come up with a hail mary pass at the end of the game. Oh wait...the end of the game isn't until after the election? Well...I'm not sure what to tell you. Y'all are screwed. Lay back and enjoy it.

Moving forward, you might try holding the DNC accountable. Next time your Party rigs a primary and tells you a bungling geriatric is the best candidate, try holding them accountable instead of licking the cum out of their asses. The DNC could have allowed you to choose a candidate that could beat Trump. They didn't, you said nothing, and now you're going to suffer four years of Republican wrath.

In many ways Trump was created by the Left in response to their overreach, watered by daily lies about him, and fertilized by deep state attempts to destroy him. He cannot be stopped because the Left keeps feeding him. Do you understand that yet? Using extra-judicial powers to unfairly target the man is backfiring at every turn. Stop burning down the system to target one man or that man will turn the immolated system on you. Do you understand that yet? I don't suppose the Left is going to enjoy Nuremburg 2025 but they're almost guaranteeing it will happen.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:06 pm

Moving forward, you might try holding the DNC accountable. Next time your Party rigs a primary and tells you a bungling geriatric is the best candidate, try holding them accountable instead of licking the cum out of their asses. The DNC could have allowed you to choose a candidate that could beat Trump. They didn't, you said nothing, and now you're going to suffer four years of Republican wrath.

:monkies: :lol: :lol:

Fukkkkkken RRRRRRRRRACKKKKKK HPG.

It's amazing how stupid they are isn't it. People like Diego rested in the comfort of Rachel maddow's cokk in the ass while she and allllll their scumbag media pill-poppers assured their fag base "dont worry, Jack Smith will take care of EVERYTHING. And so will Letitia James. We got him."

ANd these pitiful TDS sufferers believed it every step of the way.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

General Peters wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:34 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:06 pm

And so will Letitia James.

And Jack Smith is still waiting for SCOTUS to stop dragging their feet & rule on presidential immunity.

Denial of reality is no way to go through life, son.
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I agree with Private little Pecker...

Trumpers have a bad case of TDS.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:12 am If he gets elected he’ll be dead from syphilis before he finishes his term. You can tell that his brain is already being eaten away.
Takes the glass house reference to a new level.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:23 am

Dude....

You're poised to pull the lever for a dementia-riddled criminal who just flew 320,000 illegals over the border to plant in the country, as you pray to have another 4 years of this plus ass-reaming inflation as you bend over with a ballgag and beg for more.

You have TDS.

and it's incurable.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

General Peters wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:03 pm dementia-riddled criminal
The irony is overwhelming
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

General Peters wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:03 pm
Dude....

You're poised to pull the lever for a dementia-riddled criminal who just flew 320,000 illegals over the border to plant in the country, as you pray to have another 4 years of this plus ass-reaming inflation as you bend over with a ballgag and beg for more.

You have TDS.

and it's incurable.
For some, cuckolding is a way of life. They don't care if their way of life is threatened.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:57 pm
Dude....

You have TDS.

and it's incurable.
For some, cuckolding is a way of life. They don't care if their way of life is threatened.
Takes the glass house reference to a new level.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

FiatLux wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:23 am

Dude....

You have TDS.

and it's incurable.
Perhaps you should fly over to Nevada or Amsterdam to get that anal sex that you've been tacitly begging for.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:14 pm Perhaps you should fly over to Nevada or Amsterdam to get that anal sex that you've been tacitly begging for.
Why would he when he's got Proctor in the next bedroom?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Aaand there's the homosmack! Because that's all they have 😆😆😆
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

yeah :lol: Always nice and consistent when libturds who are in bed with the LGBTQ movement use gay smack.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

UPDATE:

Jack Smith is throwing a tantrum in court because he's not getting his way with the judicial system. Smith is a petulant child with no grounding in reality and no foundation in ethics. He carefully weaved a story and tried to sell it, assuming the real world was just like the echo chamber he lives in.
Plot twist: it isn't. Now he is kicking and screaming as the adults in the room slowly unravel his ruse to reveal a big, fat nothing. Cue the "Blame MAGA" excuses, the last dying gasp of an extinction burst.

Lefties, it's probably time to put those Jack Smith shirts in the closet and direct your outrage machine at ...*checks notes* Russia Russia Russia The Sequel?
Christian Nationalist bogeymen?
Stormy Daniels VII?
Pack The Court to Save Democrisee?

I know you idiots will pick something.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm UPDATE:

Jack Smith is throwing a tantrum in court because he's not getting his way with the judicial system. Smith is a petulant child with no grounding in reality and no foundation in ethics. He carefully weaved a story and tried to sell it, assuming the real world was just like the echo chamber he lives in.
Plot twist: it isn't. Now he is kicking and screaming as the adults in the room slowly unravel his ruse to reveal a big, fat nothing. Cue the "Blame MAGA" excuses, the last dying gasp of an extinction burst

Yeah, because Cannon is such a good judge. Just ask the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Lefties, it's probably time to put those Jack Smith shirts in the closet and direct your outrage machine at ...*checks notes* Russia Russia Russia The Sequel?

No sequel needed. Trump's cozy relationship with Putin continues to this day.
Christian Nationalist bogeymen?
So you think that Mike Flynn isn't a Christian Nationalist??
Stormy Daniels VII?
He hasn't paid her a penny...yet. And he hasn't yet faced trial for the criminal act that was the paying off of Stormy Daniels & Karen McDougal. In addition to that there's the fact that he can't keep E. Jean Carroll's name out of his mouth. Dig Trump, dig!

Pack The Court to Save Democrisee?
You're really out today to establish what an imbecile you are, aren't you?

The standard since the 19th century for the # of SCOTUS justices was set at 9. Why 9? Because there were 9 circuit courts, and in those days there were a few hundred appeals that made it to SCOTUS. Now the number of circuit court districts is 13, and there's thousands of appeals sent to SCOTUS each year (SCOTUS saying that they won't be able to hear Trump's appeal re: presidential immunity until the next session should tell you that the justices are overworked). Adding 4 justices isn't "packing the court," it's dealing with the reality of today's court system.
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

LOL, did I just troll Diego into making my point five times in a row? I haven't seen a self-own like that since Kierland pulled the ejection handle and didn't watch the canopy.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:36 pm LOL, did I just troll Diego into making my point five times in a row? I haven't seen a self-own like that since Kierland pulled the ejection handle and didn't watch the canopy.
If you want to call exposing yourself as a total idiot as "trolling," be my guest.
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:56 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:36 pm LOL, did I just troll Diego into making my point five times in a row? I haven't seen a self-own like that since Kierland pulled the ejection handle and didn't watch the canopy.
If you want to call exposing yourself as a total idiot as "trolling," be my guest.
Your courtroom god Jack Smith is self-immolating in real time and you can't accept that his case is without premise. Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams, but the documents case is built on a foundation of straw. You won't believe it until the house comes crashing down around your ears and then you'll blame somesuchthing or another.

I predicted what your next series of excuses will be and you confirmed every one of them. You're a complete tool and I worked you like a whistle. You're a predictable leftist acolyte so it wasn't hard but I'm giving myself a tongue for nailing that shit at every level.

Why is it so hard to accept that Donald Trump is not the straw man demon your lying gods have created him to be? Yeah, the guy has flaws. Hellabunchafucking flaws. But the stuff you get your blood boiling over is a fabrication. You're too stupid or biased or both to see it, but trust me, you're being played with by your own ideological Strombolis. Keep engaging though. Keep giving known liars your clicks, likes, and follows. Then wonder why the bad orange man just keeps #winning. It amuses the rest of us.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:26 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:56 pm
Your courtroom god Jack Smith is self-immolating in real time and you can't accept that his case is without premise. Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams, but the documents case is built on a foundation of straw. You won't believe it until the house comes crashing down around your ears and then you'll blame somesuchthing or another.

I predicted what your next series of excuses will be and you confirmed every one of them. You're a complete tool and I worked you like a whistle. You're a predictable leftist acolyte so it wasn't hard but I'm giving myself a tongue for nailing that shit at every level.

Why is it so hard to accept that Donald Trump is not the straw man demon your lying gods have created him to be? Yeah, the guy has flaws. Hellabunchafucking flaws. But the stuff you get your blood boiling over is a fabrication. You're too stupid or biased or both to see it, but trust me, you're being played with by your own ideological Strombolis. Keep engaging though. Keep giving known liars your clicks, likes, and follows. Then wonder why the bad orange man just keeps #winning. It amuses the rest of us.

Sure, there's a lot of smoke, but I refuse to believe that there's any fire going on there.

-High Plains Gonad
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Smoke = Hyperventilating Liberals suffering from incurable TDS creating scandals out of thin air and whipping up the proletariat into donating money to the DNC.

Checks out. Highfive, buddy!