Game over for George Santos

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Game over for George Santos

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Couldn't have happened to a bigger pile of human excrement. The personification of the current GQP--lie your ass off about everything as long as you get your way. Endorsed by Kevin McCarthy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... s-charges/
Rep. George Santos, the freshman Republican congressman whose myriad falsehoods became both a scandal and a national punchline, was charged with a host of financial crimes in court papers unsealed Wednesday

Santos, 34, surrendered to federal authorities in the morning and is expected to appear in a federal courthouse in Central Islip, on Long Island, later Wednesday.

Officials said he has been charged with fraud, money laundering, theft of public funds, and false statements. The congressman and his lawyer did not respond to earlier messages seeking comment.

The federal allegations mark the latest chapter in a saga that has put Santos under a bright spotlight in Washington and beyond. The lies he told voters in a district stretching from parts of Long Island to Queens largely escaped national attention until after his November victory. Once they were revealed on a broad scale, Santos, who flipped a seat previously held by a Democrat, apologized for what he called “résumé embellishment.”

But some of the scrutiny has been aimed at more serious potential wrongdoing, including allegedly misrepresenting his campaign’s finances and deceiving people for his financial gain.

Santos has been the subject of multiple investigations. Prosecutors and federal agents have been scrutinizing his campaign finance reports and a host of related questions about his personal income and spending. Of particular interest to authorities is how Santos’s income seemed to fluctuate significantly, as well as a loan he made to his campaign of more than $700,000, according to people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss it.

The congressman also came under fire for allegedly pocketing $3,000 from a GoFundMe page he purportedly set up for a homeless veteran to help pay for surgery for the man’s dying service dog. Meanwhile, the Securities and Exchange Commission has interviewed people about Santos’s role in Harbor City Capital, an investment firm that was forced to shut down in 2021 after the SEC accused it of operating a “classic Ponzi scheme.”
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Game over for George Santos

Post by Mikey »

But wait. They all do that. Santos is being targeted by the corrupt DOJ because he’s a Republican.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about some other person!?!

Oh yeah and defund the DOJ and FBI!!
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Santos appears to be corrupt, and is not fit to serve in DC.

Why aren't you talking about the much larger corruption news coming out of DC today?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?527960-1/ ... estigation
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:33 pm Santos appears to be corrupt
You're not sure?

The light switch is pretty dim in a "hayseeds" world.

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:33 pm
Why aren't you talking about the much larger corruption news coming out of DC today?

Ummm... it's not the thread topic?

You should look into a tool sharpener for your shed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:33 pm Santos appears to be corrupt, and is not fit to serve in DC.

Yeah what about some other thing!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:44 pm
88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:33 pm Santos appears to be corrupt
You're not sure?

The light switch is pretty dim in a "hayseeds" world.
He is an inbred dirt farmer. He only wishes his family had hayseeds when he was growing up.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:33 pm Santos appears to be corrupt, and is not fit to serve in DC.

You mean the guy who may be a douchebag but is neither running for or holding office?

Maybe you should start a thread about it.

🤔
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88braincells opening his mouth and getting crushed for it. T1B back to normal.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Mikey wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:54 pm You mean the guy who may be a douchebag but is neither running for or holding office?
Apparently reading is a challenge for you. The bank records show that President Biden received payments from Romanian and Chinese entities while serving as Vice-President to President Obama. Thus, the corrupt douchebag is both running for office and holding office.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:07 pm 88braincells opening his mouth and getting crushed for it. T1B back to normal.
Another person who cannot or will not read chimes in per usualm. T1B back to normal, indeed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Double down on Whataboutism you fuckin douchebag with legs.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:47 pmThe bank records show that President Biden received payments from Romanian and Chinese entities while serving as Vice-President to President Obama.
I've not read where there are records showing he received anything from those entities, but family members did. You may see this as a distinction without a difference, and it may turn out to be. But from what I've seen (and I confess I haven't done a deep dive on this), Biden's son, brother, and son's widow are shown to have received $$ from them, but as yet there's been no direct ties back to Joe, nor has there been any evidence of quid pro quo uncovered. Yeah, I know...not difficult to hypothetically connect the dots. But hypothesis isn't evidence. Needs further investigation, and if he's found to be dirty, get him.

I'm not watching news, but is Fox slobbering all over this story?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Smackie Chan wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:55 pmI'm not watching news, but is Fox slobbering all over this story?
I'm not watching news either. I suspect FOX is slobbering all over the story and that other media outlets are not. Same shit, different day.

I listened to the presser this morning on CSPAN. During that presser, there were assertions that $10M in payments went through pass-through entities, with 1/3 of it going to the Bidens (some to Joe, some to Hunter, some to Joe's brother, some to Beau's ex-wife, some to Joe's grandchildren etc.). The bank records were not obtained directly, but rather were obtained indirectly. The subpeonas were sent to the intermediary banks, and not the banks of the account holders. The memorandum only deals with Romania and China. But the House members who spoke said they have received some records and testimony from whistleblowers that relate to payments from other countries including Ukraine.

Could be much ado about nothing. But it does not make any logical sense. Why would foreign entities be transferring enormous sums of money to the Biden family's pass-through (non-operating) companies. These entities provide no goods or services. The only thing they have to sell is access to Biden. 16 of the 17 payments identified in the memo released during the presser were made at the time Joe Biden was vice-president. When his access to power ended, so did the payments. Kind of like the Clinton Foundation. Strange, eh?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88nazis pulls off the triple lindy.

Outstanding!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:27 pm
Smackie Chan wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:55 pmI'm not watching news, but is Fox slobbering all over this story?
I'm not watching news either. I suspect FOX is slobbering all over the story and that other media outlets are not. Same shit, different day.

I listened to the presser this morning on CSPAN. During that presser, there were assertions that $10M in payments went through pass-through entities, with 1/3 of it going to the Bidens (some to Joe, some to Hunter, some to Joe's brother, some to Beau's ex-wife, some to Joe's grandchildren etc.). The bank records were not obtained directly, but rather were obtained indirectly. The subpeonas were sent to the intermediary banks, and not the banks of the account holders. The memorandum only deals with Romania and China. But the House members who spoke said they have received some records and testimony from whistleblowers that relate to payments from other countries including Ukraine.

Could be much ado about nothing. But it does not make any logical sense. Why would foreign entities be transferring enormous sums of money to the Biden family's pass-through (non-operating) companies. These entities provide no goods or services. The only thing they have to sell is access to Biden. 16 of the 17 payments identified in the memo released during the presser were made at the time Joe Biden was vice-president. When his access to power ended, so did the payments. Kind of like the Clinton Foundation. Strange, eh?
Consider the source.

Comer releases Biden family probe update without showing link to president

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/1 ... e-00096067

Your guy Santos had already been charged with multiple felonies, with plenty of evidence. So this doesn't even amount to whataboutism, just a random ejaculation of unrelated bullshite
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:09 pm
Consider the source.

Comer releases Biden family probe update without showing link to president

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/1 ... e-00096067

Your guy Santos had already been charged with multiple felonies, with plenty of evidence. So this doesn't even amount to whataboutism, just a random ejaculation of unrelated bullshite
It's not a lie if you believe it

Sincerely,
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

You guys are like a broken record. Should I dredge up the posts where you assured us that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation because of the source?

Santos should go to prison if he is convicted of the crimes he is accused of. And even if he is not guilty of those crimes, he clearly slimed his way into office using deceptive means. He is not fit to serve in Congress. The Repubes should have removed him long ago.

DC is a swamp filled with vile humans and is in desperate need of a thorough draining. And that was the case even before Screwy found government teets there to suckle from. Viva la guerra, eh?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:30 pm You guys are like a broken record. Should I dredge up the posts where you assured us that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation because of the source?

Santos should go to prison if he is convicted of the crimes he is accused of. And even if he is not guilty of those crimes, he clearly slimed his way into office using deceptive means. He is not fit to serve in Congress. The Repubes should have removed him long ago.

DC is a swamp filled with vile humans and is in desperate need of a thorough draining. And that was the case even before Screwy found government teets there to suckle from. Viva la guerra, eh?
I don't believe that I ever said that. Hunter, as far as I know, is an entitled brat with about half the normal set of brains. Whatever claims you want to make about Biden or his family, there's no equivalence here.

When you actually come up with something, feel free to post it. In its own thread. Then see how many people try to draw a whataboutism between that and Trump, Santos, or any of the other Republican criminals you can come up with.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:30 pm You guys are like a broken record. Should I dredge up the posts where you assured us that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation because of the source?

Four Whataboutisms in a row. Might be a new record.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

You guys spout “whataboutism” as though it is some inappropriate response. It is just fine. Use it if you can, and when appropriate. Those who have reasonable positions are never upset when someone attempts to do so. It only causes butt hurt when the response shows hypocrisy, idiocy, myopia and/or insecurity.

You score 0 points by refusing to address the question on grounds that the question went beyond the confines of your straw man.

Whattaboutthat?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah but what about the fact that you rape children? Seeing as we are throwing shit against a wall.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:46 am Yeah but what about the fact that you rape children? Seeing as we are throwing shit against a wall.
What the hell?! :shock:
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

He has never had a decent take. Not surprised he extended his streak one more time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:57 am
Kierland wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:46 am Yeah but what about the fact that you rape children? Seeing as we are throwing shit against a wall.
Is there something that confuses you about the sequence of events?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:08 am He has never had a decent take. Not surprised he extended his streak one more time.
Dude it’s the same take you just threw down. “What about some other thing there is no proof for?” So way to buttfuck yourself in the mouth.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:15 am
88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:08 am He has never had a decent take. Not surprised he extended his streak one more time.
Dude it’s the same take you just threw down. “What about some other thing there is no proof for?” So way to buttfuck yourself in the mouth.
Yeah but…but…there’s some Republican Congressmen who SAY he did something. Doesn’t that count? As much or more than a Federal indictment for multiple felonies? After all it was in NY so probably not legitimate anyway.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:14 am
Booger wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:57 am
Is there something that confuses you about the sequence of events?
Accusing a poster of raping children!! WTF is that shit about?! Did I miss something?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Apparently you missed all of Logic 101 and probably a bunch of other stuff seeing as how you are criminally stupid.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:21 am You guys spout “whataboutism” as though it is some inappropriate response. It is just fine. Use it if you can, and when appropriate. Those who have reasonable positions are never upset when someone attempts to do so. It only causes butt hurt when the response shows hypocrisy, idiocy, myopia and/or insecurity.

You score 0 points by refusing to address the question on grounds that the question went beyond the confines of your straw man.

Whattaboutthat?
So I'm sure you guys will finally be discussing how the son-in-law of a POTUS was given $2 BILLION by a foreign government any day now.

At least Hunter's money wasn't a payoff for information leading to the murder of a NY Times journalist....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:54 am So I'm sure you guys will finally be discussing how the son-in-law of a POTUS was given $2 BILLION by a foreign government any day now.
Link us up. Seriously. I hate all corruption. This is Jared Kushner, I presume?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do you live under a rock? And I’m not talking about your wife.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:17 am Link us up. Seriously. I hate all corruption. This is Jared Kushner, I presume?
The non-garbage news outlets you refuse to read while gorging on Newsmax, Fox and OANN have covered this story endlessly.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Then a link should be easy-peasy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you can just say, that’s not true and I don’t believe the other thing either. We have heard your yarn before. The point is you will seek out BS about Benghazi, I mean Hunter, but WE have to educate you something 200 times bigger and literally in the public record. You’re a hack, a Nazi hack.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Must be powerful evidence, if you can’t even find a good link to it. Wonder why AG Garland would have missed it too? Could it be on par with the Russia collusion that Mueller and his merry band of overpaid zealots could not find? You guys are big impressive. Just sayin.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Right on cue.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“United States Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) declared to Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo on Wednesday that all of the purported evidence against President Joe Biden and his son Hunter that Republicans have supposedly amassed over the last three years is something to "infer" and that "you're not necessarily going to get hard proof" of criminal activity.”

Buttfucked yourself in the mouth again.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

In other words - he’s corrupt because we say he’s corrupt. And believe me - we know corruption.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:36 pm Couldn't have happened to a bigger pile of human excrement. The personification of the current GQP--lie your ass off about everything as long as you get your way. Endorsed by Kevin McCarthy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... s-charges/
Rep. George Santos, the freshman Republican congressman whose myriad falsehoods became both a scandal and a national punchline, was charged with a host of financial crimes in court papers unsealed Wednesday

Santos, 34, surrendered to federal authorities in the morning and is expected to appear in a federal courthouse in Central Islip, on Long Island, later Wednesday.

Officials said he has been charged with fraud, money laundering, theft of public funds, and false statements. The congressman and his lawyer did not respond to earlier messages seeking comment.
They all do it. None are clean. Therefore this is about something else.

It must not be too serious, whatever it truly is, because no one planted CP on his computers.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

They’re after Santos because he’s gay! Let him live his truth!

:lol: