President Kennedy- sounds good to me

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

President Kennedy- sounds good to me

Post by Sudden Sam »

RFK Jr. I could vote for this Democrat.

"My mission over the next 18 months of this campaign and throughout my presidency," he said, "will be to end the corrupt merger of state and corporate power that is threatening now -- threatening now -- to impose a new kind of corporate feudalism in our country; to commoditize our children, our purple mountain's majesty; to poison our children and our people with chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs; to strip-mine our assets; to hollow out the middle class and keep us in a constant state of war."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: President Kennedy- sounds good to me

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:02 pm RFK Jr. I could vote for this Democrat.

"My mission over the next 18 months of this campaign and throughout my presidency," he said, "will be to end the corrupt merger of state and corporate power that is threatening now -- threatening now -- to impose a new kind of corporate feudalism in our country; to commoditize our children, our purple mountain's majesty; to poison our children and our people with chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs; to strip-mine our assets; to hollow out the middle class and keep us in a constant state of war."
You would. He's a racist, anti-vaccine POS.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:23 pm
Booger wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:02 pm RFK Jr. I could vote for this Democrat.

You would. He's a racist, anti-vaccine POS.
Racist?! Where’s that coming from?

Anyone who at this point hasn’t figured out the vaccine bullshit is to be pitied.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Used to listen to him on Ring of Fire back in the day, that is was until he lost his mind. That being said he is still right on many issues, including many in the quote.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’ve read a couple of his books. Never picked up on any racism. He seems to me to be a sincere honest man. Perhaps a bit naive, but racist? Seriously, Screwy, what prompted your comment?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

With Screwy, everythnig is very simple. He is perhaps even more stupid and pathetic than Squirm Worm.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:18 pm With Screwy, everythnig is very simple. He is perhaps even more stupid and pathetic than Squirm Worm.
No doubt about that. Screwy is dumber than the lump on the back of Fetturdman's neck.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He's not just anti COVID vax, but anti all childhood vaccinations. Has been for years, thinks they cause autism, which has been disproven over and over. Not just a dumbshit but a dangerous dumbshit.

But, at least he's not transgender..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Or a senile pedophile.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screwy, are you referencing the film RFK did warning blacks to be wary of the covid vaccines? If so, sounds like he was trying to protect blacks after so many instances of the government shitting on them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:11 pm Screwy, are you referencing the film RFK did warning blacks to be wary of the covid vaccines? If so, sounds like he was trying to protect blacks after so many instances of the government shitting on them.
Perhaps not racist but definitely anti-Semitic.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... z-memorial
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:46 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:18 pm With Screwy, everythnig is very simple. He is perhaps even more stupid and pathetic than Squirm Worm.
No doubt about that. Screwy is dumber than the lump on the back of Fetturdman's neck.
Says the guy who sucked orange dick for years.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:36 pm
Booger wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:11 pm Screwy, are you referencing the film RFK did warning blacks to be wary of the covid vaccines? If so, sounds like he was trying to protect blacks after so many instances of the government shitting on them.

Ahhhh, I dunno. More awkward than anti-Semitic. If you read his stuff, he cares about the little guy. He gets after corporations that pollute poor neighborhoods and shit. Hell, if I like the guy, you libs should LOVE bim! 😀
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again for the slow, we did, until he lost his mind.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Just saw him om Tucker Carlson. He sure seems to make some common sense about issues for a member of the Democrat Party.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

the institution criticized Kennedy for “exploiting the tragedy of people who suffered, were humiliated, tortured and murdered by the totalitarian regime of Nazi Germany – including children like Anne Frank”.
Definitely anti-Semitic? Assuming that the statement is even accurate, how is that "anti-Semitic" in any way, shape or form?

Please explain in specific detail, if it's not too much trouble.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:49 am
Wolfman wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:18 am Just saw him om Tucker Carlson.
Even after the largest defamation settlement in American history, where it was established that Fox knowingly and intentionally lied to their audience -- and after they literally called their own viewers "cousin fucking terrorists" -- they still have an audience?
Consider who you’re addressing here. Why would you be surprised?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

He doesn't have a shot....figuratively or literally.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Even after the largest defamation settlement in American history, where it was established that Fox knowingly and intentionally lied to their audience -- and after they literally called their own viewers "cousin fucking terrorists" -- they still have an audience?
For some strange reason, you appear to be dumbfounded that news media is knowingly and intentionally lying to their audiences and holding contemptuous views of the the people they lie to.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:05 am For some strange reason, you appear to be dumbfounded that news media is knowingly and intentionally lying to their audiences and holding contemptuous views of the the people they lie to.
Just Fox, mind you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:46 am

the institution criticized Kennedy for “exploiting the tragedy of people who suffered, were humiliated, tortured and murdered by the totalitarian regime of Nazi Germany – including children like Anne Frank”.
Definitely anti-Semitic? Assuming that the statement is even accurate, how is that "anti-Semitic" in any way, shape or form?

Please explain in specific detail, if it's not too much trouble.
Yea exploiting Jews means you love them.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

FAUX presents "I wish it was this way" content.

It doesn't matter to the FAUX viewer if it is all true or not.

The viewer want things to be the way FAUX presents it, so they tune in and get their rocks off on it.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:12 pmThat being said he is still right on many issues.
Yes.

He has almost no chance to win, imo, and in large part because of his voice.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Agreed. What happened to him? He sounds like he was repeatly kicked in the throat by an angry horse. But as for being anti-Jewish, we have to give him a bit of slack considering the Mossad was directly involved in the murder of his father and uncle. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:39 amWhat happened to him? He sounds like he was repeatly kicked in the throat by an angry horse.
Spasmodic dysphonia.

Or, too many bong hits.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As usual, Slop Fart, you're reflexively burrowing into the wrong direction. RFK jr isn't a stoner. Can you name any who've been elected to congress?
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:15 pm I’ve read a couple of his books. Never picked up on any racism. He seems to me to be a sincere honest man. Perhaps a bit naive, but racist? Seriously, Screwy, what prompted your comment?
You new here?

When the lefties have a disagreement with you, you're racist!
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:32 am Not all news media.

FoxNews.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Yeah, CNN and PMSNBC shoot straight!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:01 pm

FoxNews.
You just keep up with your Whataboutism.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:44 pm Yeah, CNN and PMSNBC shoot straight!
Straighter for sure. Still corporate claptrap, just fewer lies.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:01 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:
$787 million says what?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Most of the Q tards here are stupid, pedokkkal is willfully ignorant.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Or the time they said you can’t sue us for defamation cause nobody takes us seriously.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:55 pm
mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:01 pm

FoxNews.
Gosh, perhaps I've missed it.

So could you please identify another media organization who has gone to court to defend their right to lie to their audience, and who has agreed to pay about 3/4 of a billion dollars because of their broadcast lies?

Take your time.
CNN and the Washington Post for starters. You may begin backpedalling and spinning now.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:00 pm CNN and the Washington Post for starters. You may begin backpedalling and spinning now.
Oh really. Links?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nick Sandman, dumbfuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:03 pm
mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:00 pm CNN and the Washington Post for starters. You may begin backpedalling and spinning now.
Oh really. Links?
Pedokkkal will lie about anything.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:05 pm Nick Sandman, dumbfuck.
Shittiest Whataboutism in ages. And that’s is saying something around these parts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit. The WashPost and CNN went all in against Nick Sandman, labelling him a "racist" and so forth. And they were sued--and settled for giant amounts. How can thw palsied L:ib Tards here pretend to ignore reality?
Before God was, I am