An object shot down at 40,000 ft over Alaska.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: An object shot down at 40,000 ft over Alaska.

Post by Wolfman »

Maybe it was Marty McFly coming back from the future.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

That was Meghan Markle's gender reveal, you inconsiderate asses!
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wolfman wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:06 pm Maybe it was Marty McFly coming back from the future.
haha!

Rack Wolfie!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Fear not, folks.
K-land, the know all cock sucker, will be along
soon to tell us exactly what it was.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

JPGettysburg wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:04 pm No word yet on what it was.
They'll never tell us.

Five balloons over five continents, and Russia doesn't have shit to say? They're lying: the US is lying, China is lying, Russia is lying via keeping its mouth shut -- they are all lying to us.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:02 pm Just stop. Just focus on facts.
Facts from the people who gave us the Covid19 bioweapon. No, trust nothing from 'official sources'. Pay attention to what's not being said and what's not being done.

An object - at this point, literally an UFO - was over Alaska, Biden orders it to be shot down, and then it was shot down.
I was ready to shrug that off as a dace-saving gesture, until an elder told me about the Five. How do five balloons traverse five continents with no one knowing? They don't.

Do you agree that it should have been shot down?
Why even believe that it was in the first place.

Why or why not?
I wish 'Without Warning' had been a better tv movie.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:04 am They're lying: the US is lying, China is lying, Russia is lying via keeping its mouth shut -- they are all lying to us.
IB said it all right there.

This applies to everything…not just balloon shit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:They're lying: the US is lying, China is lying, Russia is lying via keeping its mouth shut -- they are all lying to us.
Yes.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:02 pmAn object - at this point, literally an UFO - was over Alaska, Biden orders it to be shot down, and then it was shot down.
Wait a second here. Last week Pedo Joe's clown show said it was too dangerous to shoot down such objects over land because it might endanger civilians and/or infrastructure on the ground. I guess you would have to say that was a lie, right?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

A third object shot down. Over Canada. NORAD summoned by Trudeau to take it out. US fighter ended its travels.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This morning I heard an interesting discussion on Fox News about the economics of it.

F-22 cost 80K/hr to fly. Sparrow missile is 300K.

This dude said the chinks might just start letting ballons fly one after another, knowing the clown Americans will further bankrupt themselves by spending roughly half a million bucks a pop playing whack-a-mole with balloons that cost thousands a piece.

What we should do is use jet powered drones with simple guns that shoot one small round at a time. A 30-06 would be more than sufficient to pop a hole which would cause the balloon to slowly drop.

If a few shots from the drone dont do the trick, send up something with more firepower.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:44 pm

If a few shots from the drone dont do the trick, send up something with more firepower.
That doesn't work, two CF 18's put a thousand rounds through one years ago.. and it gained altitude.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/162084.stm
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:58 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:44 pm

That doesn't work, two CF 18's put a thousand rounds through one years ago.. and it gained altitude.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/162084.stm
Those Canuck jocks fired thousands of rounds and missed. Re-read the article. It explains the difficulty of shooting at a very slow target from jets moving at very high speeds flying at altitudes where they have shit maneuverability due to the thin air.

Any manned fighter at that altitude has to travel extremely fast just to keep from plummeting. This is because it is designed to fly very fast at lower altitudes. A drone designed to fly high and slow is much lighter and would retain maneuverability at lower closing speeds, making it much easier to plunk it with a few rifle rounds. As I said earlier, a 30-06 would do the trick, maybe even something smaller.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

If I understand correctly Joe Biden is to be praised for exercising restraint initially and shooting the balloon down over water to protect everyone from falling debris.

Joe Biden is also to be praised for acting swiftly and decisively in shooting down the most recent balloons over land with no mention of the risk of falling debris.

Did I miss anything?
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:54 am

Those Canuck jocks fired thousands of rounds and missed. Re-read the article.
Sorry, I re-read the part where it said:
Two Canadian air force CF-18 fighters fired more than 1,000 rounds of cannon shells into it off the coast of Newfoundland.
:?

Their failure came in that it didn't deflate and crash after hitting it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:24 am
smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:54 am

Those Canuck jocks fired thousands of rounds and missed. Re-read the article.
Sorry, I re-read the part where it said:
Two Canadian air force CF-18 fighters fired more than 1,000 rounds of cannon shells into it off the coast of Newfoundland.
:?

Their failure came in that it didn't deflate and crash after hitting it.
Did you read the part where the Canuck Air Force official then explained how tricky it is to pull off such a shot?

I took that to be an explanation for why it was missed.

If the rounds did penetrate the balloon, it would have deflated. It is simple physics. Might have taken a while.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Rootbeer wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:21 am If I understand correctly Joe Biden is to be praised for exercising restraint initially and shooting the balloon down over water to protect everyone from falling debris.

Joe Biden is also to be praised for acting swiftly and decisively in shooting down the most recent balloons over land with no mention of the risk of falling debris.

Did I miss anything?
I haven't done a whole lot of research on this incident yet, but IIRC it was over Canadian waters that were frozen.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:17 am
smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:44 pm F-22 cost 80K/hr to fly. Sparrow missile is 300K.

This dude said the chinks might just start letting ballons fly one after another, knowing the clown Americans will further bankrupt themselves by spending roughly half a million bucks a pop playing whack-a-mole with balloons that cost thousands a piece.
That F-22 was flying anyway, a mere training mission. $300k is the pocket change that you happen to find in your couch cushions to the military.
Did you read the part about the Chinese flooding the skies with hundreds or thousands of such cheap balloons?

300K once is pocket change.

300K times a few thousand starts to add up.

Of course we could do something else. We could shut down west coast ports to Chinese shipping if they don't stop it. But we haven't the balls for that. And surely Joe doesn't. The chinese have too much dirt on him and his scumbag kid.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:48 am
Rootbeer wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:21 am If I understand correctly Joe Biden is to be praised for exercising restraint initially and shooting the balloon down over water to protect everyone from falling debris.

Did I miss anything?
I haven't done a whole lot of research on this incident yet, but IIRC it was over Canadian waters that were frozen.
Yup, it was shot down over an extremely remote area with no risk of landing on anyone.

Kinda like 99% of Montana.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:44 pm This morning I heard an interesting discussion on Fox News
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:52 am
Did you read the part about the Chinese flooding the skies with hundreds or thousands of such cheap balloons?

Of course we could do something else. We could shut down west coast ports to Chinese shipping if they don't stop it. But we haven't the balls for that. And surely Joe doesn't. The chinese have too much dirt on him and his scumbag kid.
The USAF"s FY 23 budget ALONE is $194 billion. Biden is going to propose the biggest DoD budget in HISTORY for FY 24.

$300k isn't shit. DoD has gold plated toilets that cost more than $300k.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:03 am
smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:52 am

The USAF"s FY 23 budget ALONE is $194 billion. Biden is going to propose the biggest DoD budget in HISTORY for FY 24.

$300k isn't shit. DoD has gold plated toilets that cost more than $300k.
One more time, for you folks who are a little slow.

300K is nothing.

300K x 10,000 starts adding up to real money. It is in our interest to come up with a more cost effective method of balloon popping. That method is something we already have in the inventory, drones. Wouldn't take much to modify or even build from scratch a drone that has good maneuverability at high altitudes and arm it with a cheap gun that shoots rounds that cost a few dollars, tops.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Do you really think that DoD would use F-22s to shoot down 10k balloons on individual trips? Jesus dude, stop with the act already.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If you followed what I was talking about earlier, the discussion was what if the Chinks, just to fukk with us, send of thousands of balloons? Balloons are cheap. I would not put it past those bastards to do it simply to fukk with us and get us to spend even more money on dumb shit.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:54 am Do you really think that DoD would use F-22s to shoot down 10k balloons on individual trips? Jesus dude, stop with the act already.
My point was that it would be foolish and damn expensive to do it many times with an F-22.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:03 am My point was that it would be foolish and damn expensive to do it many times with an F-22.
Yes, we understand that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:06 am
smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:03 am My point was that it would be foolish and damn expensive to do it many times with an F-22.
Yes, we understand that.
So, what would you recommend we do if the Chinks start putting up a handful of balloons a week? Maybe write a strongly worded letter condemning their actions?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Watch, in about four weeks - we'll be wearing thermals to the beach and bathing suits in a snowstorm. Why?

Because there won't be a forecast. Every weather balloon on the continent will have been shot down. Rootbeer's crops will fail, no avocados for Mikey. This is so dumb.
The Chinese have got satellites up in orbit for that sort of thing. They're not mucking about with balloons and pinatas and whatsuch.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:26 am Watch, in about four weeks - we'll be wearing thermals to the beach and bathing suits in a snowstorm. Why?

Because there won't be a forecast. Every weather balloon on the continent will have been shot down. Rootbeer's crops will fail, no avocados for Mikey. This is so dumb.
The Chinese have got satellites up in orbit for that sort of thing. They're not mucking about with balloons and pinatas and whatsuch.
Don't be putting that evil on my avocados, bro. They're just little babies!
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Maybe a weather balloon is like a T-34? It has a sweet spot. One avocado, aimed just above the engine grate to the rear.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Booger wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:09 pm A third object shot down. Over Canada. NORAD summoned by Trudeau to take it out. US fighter ended its travels.
The stage is being set for some sort of big event, imo.

If I was there in the states, I would make sure to have some cash on hand.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:28 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:02 pmAn object - at this point, literally an UFO - was over Alaska, Biden orders it to be shot down, and then it was shot down.
Wait a second here. Last week Pedo Joe's clown show said it was too dangerous to shoot down such objects over land because it might endanger civilians and/or infrastructure on the ground. I guess you would have to say that was a lie, right?
After you finish sticking both apples and oranges up your ass you might want to think about the fact that they now know what this thing is probably made of and it over almost zero population. But you never let facts get in your way before so no reason to start now huh?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:44 pm
Booger wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:09 pm A third object shot down. Over Canada. NORAD summoned by Trudeau to take it out. US fighter ended its travels.
The stage is being set for some sort of big event, imo.

If I was there in the states, I would make sure to have some cash on hand.
You spelled silver wrong.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:47 am
Yes, we understand that.
So, what would you recommend we do if the Chinks start putting up a handful of balloons a week?
It would be a real shame if something were to happen to their fishing fleet.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:51 pm
Dr_Phibes wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:26 am The Chinese have got satellites up in orbit for that sort of thing. They're not mucking about with balloons and pinatas and whatsuch.
Those satellites can read a license plate from space, and of course they have military capabilities.

Why do they even want the balloons?
Begs the question, doesn't it? Are they sampling the atmosphere? Delivering a payload?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:00 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:47 am

Yes, we understand that.
So, what would you recommend we do if the Chinks start putting up a handful of balloons a week?
It would be a real shame if something were to happen to their fishing fleet.
Stick to misogyny and racism, you suck at international politics.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

They're bringing attention to the global helium shortage, while doing fun things with helium.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Dispensing a pathogen from on high could have been the original balloon’s secondary purpose. Our prez didn’t want to interrupt its mission.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shot it down? You suck!
Don’t shot it down? You suck!

Sin,
Booger Eater