How are you celebrating Black History Month?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

How are you celebrating Black History Month?

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I made dark chocolate chip cookies with creamy filling oozing out of the cracks to recognize all the black girls raped by their masters.

It's the least I can do.

Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Re: How are you celebrating Black History Month?

Post by Kierland »

You’re a weirdo.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I vow to watch one NBA game this month.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I think I might have some fried chicken and collard greens or whatever the hell they serve.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I figured Kierland would donate the month to pro bono work and videotaping traffic stops in black communities but I guess not. Greedy fucking capitalist.
Shut up, Randy!
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

WHOA!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I'll celebrate the same way I do White/Red/Yellow History months. Drinking a few amber beers.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:47 pm I think I might have some fried chicken and collard greens or whatever the hell they serve.
“I think”
Liar.
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:13 am
mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:47 pm I think I might have some fried chicken and collard greens or whatever the hell they serve.
“I think”
Liar.
Being the scumbag public defender you are, I'm sure you'll assist many a black man walk from their murder, rape and armed robbery charges. Nice contribution, pinko.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you decided you were going to be a racist POS for BHM.
Let me guess, you’re from .pedo.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Black Radio III

Then, maybe some
Stevie Wonder
Herbie Hancock
Albert King
Miles
Sly and the Family Stone
Robert Johnson
Gregory Porter
Jimi Hendrix
Keb Mo
Oscar Peterson
Omar Sosa
The Crusaders
Justin Timberlake
etc
etc
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

I think I'll celebrate by reading Jay Z's PhD dissertation on quantum physics...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:23 am Black Radio III

Then, maybe some
Stevie Wonder
Herbie Hancock
Albert King
Miles
Sly and the Family Stone
Robert Johnson
Gregory Porter
Jimi Hendrix
Keb Mo
Oscar Peterson
Omar Sosa
The Crusaders
Justin Timberlake
etc
etc
For we elderly types into rock/blues/jazz. etc..... every day is a balck history celebration. There is no denying balck folks contribution. The entire British invasion was just pasty limey kids pretending to be some old black dude from Mississippi.

As for the culinary side, who in the everyloving fukk DOESN'T love good fried chicken. Hell, mediocre fried chick ain't half bad. You can keep collard greens though. I recall reading somewhere that slaves would grow collard greens partly because if they grew something more desirable to the master's palate, he might take them. Having tried them a few times, I think there's something to this. I must admit though that my first exposure was courtesy of one of the ship's cooks aboard the USS JFK. And that is not a fair representation. I suspect if I had them prepared by some little old 83 year old black woman in Mississippi, I might actually like them.

Chip, what's your take on collard greens? I'm sure you've had multiple opportunities to sample them made by someone who knew what they were doing.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Here's an internet honkey properly celebrating balck history.

If you trolls out there that are fellow music fans out there haven't watched any of Rick Beato's vids, you should. Dude is knowledgeable and entertaining.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And Rick is right. Oscar is the motherfukking man!!!!

Best Jazz pianist ever. Hell, just make it best pianist ever.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:19 pm I think I'll celebrate by reading Jay Z's PhD dissertation on quantum physics...
And another racist pops his head out of the weeds thinking he is still at .pedo.

How does it feel to be human garbage?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:18 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:32 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:19 pm I think I'll celebrate by reading Jay Z's PhD dissertation on quantum physics...
And another racist pops his head out of the weeds thinking he is still at .pedo.

We only need ask you, THE very definition of human refuse.
IKYABWAI

Outstanding!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The board is so much better now.

Sin,
Kcpedo and Chip the DINO
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:32 pm

Are you saying Mr. Carter is not familiar with quantum physics?

He quotes Werner Heisenberg quite often in his phat lyrics.

Me thinks YOU are the racist, and therefore, human garbage. :grin:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m saying you are trying to mock him as being stupid which is racist, but you knew that already because you are a racist POS.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:54 pm I’m saying you are trying to mock him as being stupid which is racist, but you knew that already because you are a racist POS.
You go around calling pretty much everyone on the board stupid.

Does this make you racist?

I do think it is possible to imply someone is stupid without it being a statement on that particular person's race. Butt then again, that's because I am not a racist. I take racism as a serious charge and I use it when someone shows actual examples of being racist.

I happen to think there are plenty of stupid balck and white people. I even think somewhere there's prolly a stupid asian.

I also think there are absolutely brilliant balck folks. I think Tom Sowell is one of the greatest minds our country has ever produced. At 92, his morning dump has more IQ points than the entire Biden clan.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BTW, I doubt there is anyone out there that thinks Jay Z is stupid. I am no fan of his music or politics, but there is no arguing his business sense.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:54 pm I’m saying you are trying to mock him as being stupid which is racist, but you knew that already because you are a racist POS.
How does stupidity equate to racism? I would say you won't find Billy Ray Cyrus splitting any atoms either.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:23 pm BTW, I doubt there is anyone out there that thinks Jay Z is stupid. I am no fan of his music or politics, but there is no arguing his business sense.
I would say Jay Z has the same business sense as Kim Kardashian.

Hard to fuck up the kind of cash flow that occurs when an exponential number of idiots buy your products.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:31 pm
How does stupidity equate to racism? I would say you won't find Billy Ray Cyrus splitting any atoms either.
But you didn’t. Dog whistle all you want, just don’t be all shocked when you get called out for being a racist POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:22 pm

I do think it is possible to imply someone is stupid without it being a statement on that particular person's race. Butt then again, that's because I am not a racist. I take racism as a serious charge and I use it when someone shows actual examples of being racist.

I happen to think there are plenty of stupid balck and white people. I even think somewhere there's prolly a stupid asian.

I also think there are absolutely brilliant balck folks. I think Tom Sowell is one of the greatest minds our country has ever produced. At 92, his morning dump has more IQ points than the entire Biden clan.
It’s a thread about black people and their history you fucking dolt.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:53 pm
smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:23 pm BTW, I doubt there is anyone out there that thinks Jay Z is stupid. I am no fan of his music or politics, but there is no arguing his business sense.

Hard to fuck up the kind of cash flow that occurs when an exponential number of idiots buy your products.
Oh Jay-Z’s mom was a prominent Beverly Hills attorney? I did not know that.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:37 pm And Rick is right. Oscar is the motherfukking man!!!!

Oscar was great indeed, but even he looked up at the mountain range that was Errol Garner. Sort of a combination between Art Tatum, Monk, and Beethoven's left hand, Garner was a force of nature--whose band never rehearsed, and no one else ever soloed, and no one even knew what the tune would be as Garner would weave an intro each time teasing at the tune, and then break into it. The band--bass and drum, with occasional congo--would be along for the ride. I had overlooked him for a long time, mistakenly associating his bit hit, Misty, with the tasteful but light playing of Nat King Cole. Big mistake. Garner's version is barely recognizable--like a tornado.

The Grammies were a disgrace to black music and culture. If this is what black America is giving to the world--Lizzo, Beyonce, and a bunch of jabbering joqqers who all look increasingly ugly and depraved--then we've made a terrible mistake allowing them to live and breed here. :doh:
Before God was, I am
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

I had fried chicken one day last week, but I eat a lot
of fried chicken. I have a hard time not staring at
white chicks w/ big asses also, but once again,
I do that consistently. I don't know that I will do
anything specifically this month only.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:02 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:37 pm And Rick is right. Oscar is the motherfukking man!!!!

Oscar was great indeed, but even he looked up at the mountain range that was Errol Garner. Sort of a combination between Art Tatum, Monk, and Beethoven's left hand, Garner was a force of nature--whose band never rehearsed, and no one else ever soloed, and no one even knew what the tune would be as Garner would weave an intro each time teasing at the tune, and then break into it. The band--bass and drum, with occasional congo--would be along for the ride. I had overlooked him for a long time, mistakenly associating his bit hit, Misty, with the tasteful but light playing of Nat King Cole. Big mistake. Garner's version is barely recognizable--like a tornado.

The Grammies were a disgrace to black music and culture. If this is what black America is giving to the world--Lizzo, Beyonce, and a bunch of jabbering joqqers who all look increasingly ugly and depraved--then we've made a terrible mistake allowing them to live and breed here. :doh:
None of them are “the greatest” and there’s no point really in trying to compare. Certainly Oscar was the greatest at playing like Oscar Peterson. But nobody can compare to Monk in his completely unique style. Likewise, Herbie Hancock was pretty incomparable at the post bop style modal improvisation, until he decided to move on and almost single handedly invented the jazz/funk genre in the 70s. Similarly Chick Corea came up with Miles in the 60s (didn’t just about everyone in that generation) before creating his own unique style. He’s probably my favorite over the years. Ever listen to Keith Jarrett’s Koln Concerts? Nothing else comparable has ever been recorded IMO.

A few years ago I saw a performance with Herbie and Chick playing together on two grand pianos with no other backup. Just riffing alternately on each other’s compositions. Truly awe inspiring.

Robert Glasper deservedly won this year for best R&B album Black Radio III. Check out Chris Brown’s reaction to losing out to someone who actually has some talent and integrity. “Who da fuck is Robert Glasper?” Dude he has a bunch more Grammies than you do. Check out Black Radio and Black Radio Ii when you have a chance. I think the first Black Radio also won at least one Grammy back around 2010.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Then, maybe some
Stevie Wonder
Herbie Hancock
Albert King
Miles
Sly and the Family Stone
Robert Johnson
Gregory Porter
Jimi Hendrix
Keb Mo
Oscar Peterson
Omar Sosa
The Crusaders
Justin Timberlake
etc
etc
Go’on hit me up when you exhausted that little list. I know you know is so much mo
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Then, maybe some
Stevie Wonder
Herbie Hancock
Albert King
Miles
Sly and the Family Stone
Robert Johnson
Gregory Porter
Jimi Hendrix
Keb Mo
Oscar Peterson
Omar Sosa
The Crusaders
Justin Timberlake
etc
etc
For we elderly types into rock/blues/jazz. etc..... every day is a balck history celebration. There is no denying balck folks contribution. The entire British invasion was just pasty limey kids pretending to be some old black dude from Mississippi.

As for the culinary side, who in the everyloving fukk DOESN'T love good fried chicken. Hell, mediocre fried chick ain't half bad. You can keep collard greens though. I recall reading somewhere that slaves would grow collard greens partly because if they grew something more desirable to the master's palate, he might take them. Having tried them a few times, I think there's something to this. I must admit though that my first exposure was courtesy of one of the ship's cooks aboard the USS JFK. And that is not a fair representation. I suspect if I had them prepared by some little old 83 year old black woman in Mississippi, I might actually like them.

Chip, what's your take on collard greens? I'm sure you've had multiple opportunities to sample them made by someone who knew what they were doing.
You eat fried chicken and think you had soul food.

Fool, let me know when you’ve had a proper plate.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:22 pm

You are dumb and a bigot.

I fully realize that I threw sumpin’ in there that you’re gonna have to recon with, or not, as you’re apt to do.

Either way, let me clearly and unequivocally state that you are a racist and a bigot. And dumb.

Let me know if you want me to provide humiliating details.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:53 pm

FUCK YEAH!!! Cuz————->>> capitalism
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:56 am
Fool, let me know when you’ve had a proper plate.
Delish Supper Club In Kalamazoo Michigan for Thanksgiving dinner. Absolute foodgasam.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:07 am Delish Supper Club In Kalamazoo Michigan for Thanksgiving dinner. Absolute foodgasam.
https://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/20 ... meals.html

Wait, wut? How would you ever end up in little ol' Kzoo, the town I attended college in?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:02 am

An entire nation built on black culture and black lives and you puke shit across a keyboard and call it a thought.

What an absolute waste of oxygen you are
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:54 am

Then, maybe some
Stevie Wonder
Herbie Hancock
Albert King
Miles
Sly and the Family Stone
Robert Johnson
Gregory Porter
Jimi Hendrix
Keb Mo
Oscar Peterson
Omar Sosa
The Crusaders
Justin Timberlake
etc
etc
Go’on hit me up when you exhausted that little list. I know you know is so much mo
Yeah that was just off the top of my head this morning. I could have filled a couple of pages easily.

Surprised nobody has called me on my one “mistake” though.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Mikey wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:32 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:54 am

Then, maybe some
Stevie Wonder
Herbie Hancock
Albert King
Miles
Sly and the Family Stone
Robert Johnson
Gregory Porter
Jimi Hendrix
Keb Mo
Oscar Peterson
Omar Sosa
The Crusaders
Justin Timberlake
etc
etc
Yeah that was just off the top of my head this morning. I could have filled a couple of pages easily.

Surprised nobody has called me on my one “mistake” though.
It’s glaringly obvious
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Ever seen Summer of Soul? If not then you have to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_of_Soul