The Vaccines Don’t Work - Passing the Buck

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: The Vaccines Don’t Work - Passing the Buck

Post by Kierland »

Dude, those are not facts. I straight showed you the disclaimer, twice.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Last edited by Sudden Sam on Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not a take and it’s certainly not a counter to me showing you their disclaimer. Do you even know how a conversation works?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:13 pm
That’s not a take and it’s certainly not a counter to me showing you their disclaimer. Do you even know how a conversation works?
Fuck you. Read it and weep.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Which of these imbecilic sheep are you?

Https://twitter.com/i/status/1626258795704745986

Science has proven the vaxes don’t work. Quit supporting Big Pharma, you brainless twit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:46 pm Quit supporting Big Pharma, you brainless twit.
Says someone who is a cheerleader for the party that opposes a $35 cap on insulin....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:46 pm Which of these imbecilic sheep are you?

Https://twitter.com/i/status/1626258795704745986

Science has proven the vaxes don’t work. Quit supporting Big Pharma, you brainless twit.
Nice Strawman.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:04 pm
Booger wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:46 pm Quit supporting Big Pharma, you brainless twit.
Says someone who is a cheerleader for the party that opposes a $35 cap on insulin....
Cheerleader for who?! I don’t support either the GOP or the Dems.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Classic Meltyspray move. Back a bunch of horrible stuff that horrible people back then say, who? me?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:27 pm Classic Meltyspray move. Back a bunch of horrible stuff that horrible people back then say, who? me?
DING DING DING! We have a winner.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:58 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:27 pm Classic Meltyspray move. Back a bunch of horrible stuff that horrible people back then say, who? me?
The irony is that leftists are totalitarian. They are against our fundamental principles of liberty, against our bill of rights, against our constitutional republic. By definition, they are fascist, government control. So it's YOU who are aligned with horrible people, YET you literally have ZERO clue.
Consider yourself a weak minded sheep.
Yes what about something that wasn’t being discussed.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I don’t back pedophilia, mentally ill freaks entertaining grade school age children, bad science, gender changing, male gov’t employees wearing lipstick, dresses and high heels to meetings, or big pharma. All “horrible stuff”.

But wait…you DO back all that horrible stuff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You go ahead an lie all you want, it doesn’t make lipstick wrong and it doesn’t say anything bad about people that wear it. You minding other peoples biz where the freak show starts. What a snowflake, melts over lipstick.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Peter Daszak addresses workshop
March 27, 2015

The workshop was “Rapid Medical Countermeasure Response to Infectious Diseases: Enabling Sustainable Capabilities Through Ongoing Public- and Private-Sector Partnerships.” In it, Peter Daszak gave a presentation, “Ranking risk for zoonotic potential of novel viruses.” In this speech, he was quoted as saying:

”Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More Whataboutism.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:59 pm I’m still confused as to what your take is. Who is killing people and with what? Are you saying meds have side effects? Yeah I have watched an ad or two and they all seem to be more warnings than ads. Are you saying the product was advertised as effect when it wasn’t? Are you saying people were strapped down and forced to take a drug or therapy?
Yes, the jab does in fact have side effects. Some of them very serious. And given the novelty of it, we can't possibly know the extent of these "side effects" as you nonchalantly put them.

And yes, it was advertised early on as being the thing that would prevent spread.

It doesn't.

Period.

The best that can be said is that it reduces severity. This is important, if you are at a substantial risk. We know and have known since very early on who those people are.

And yes, when a person with a family to support is told get the jab or you're fired, he is most certainly being forced to take it. Being a trust fund POS, you may not be familiar with this concept, but it does exist, trust me.[/b]
If you are saying that capitalism is gross and all the Big Pharma companies should get the death penalty and all their top executives given life terms then I’m totally on board. But they have guilty of all that shit for decades. Why are you only coming around to that realization now?
Capitalism isn't gross. Corrupt crony capitalism is. And yes, I do believe people who can be shown to be part of this travesty should be shot. As you point out, this ain't their first corrupt rodeo, but it is by far, the most egregious.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

When I was a young, rebellious leftist I didn’t trust the government, big corporations etc.

How odd it is to see the lefties in here supporting big pharma, defending their heinous money-making virus/vaccine game, defending govt agencies that have boldly lied to us and subsequently damaged our health, defending the lies of the Chinese Communist Party, etc.

What the hell happened to liberalism?! Rather than defending the little guy, today’s liberals are desperately trying to eliminate opposing thoughts and voices. Everyone must bow down to an incredibly inept administration.

So disappointing to see the demise of thinking for oneself which the new “liberals” have sacrificed at the altar of homogeneity. If one dares to think outside their defined parameters, one is canceled.

Screw the new left.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:16 pm How odd it is to see the lefties in here supporting big pharma,
Are you ever right?

9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:16 pm When I was a young, rebellious leftist I didn’t trust the government, big corporations etc.

How odd it is to see the lefties in here supporting big pharma, defending their heinous money-making virus/vaccine game, defending govt agencies that have boldly lied to us and subsequently damaged our health, defending the lies of the Chinese Communist Party, etc.

What the hell happened to liberalism?! Rather than defending the little guy, today’s liberals are desperately trying to eliminate opposing thoughts and voices. Everyone must bow down to an incredibly inept administration.

So disappointing to see the demise of thinking for oneself which the new “liberals” have sacrificed at the altar of homogeneity. If one dares to think outside their defined parameters, one is canceled.

Screw the new left.
You were never a leftist you fat stupid liar.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:45 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:38 am it doesn’t make lipstick wrong and it doesn’t say anything bad about people that wear it.

Uh, no. That's as wrong as two left shoes.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:27 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:38 am it doesn’t make lipstick wrong and it doesn’t say anything bad about people that wear it.

Brinton was only a coffee boy for the Biden administration.

Did I get that right?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:39 am

Did I get that right?
No, of course you didn't. Actually he was the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy. I mean who really cares what we do with radioactive waste, right? No security considerations there, right? You know, I hate to say it, but you're pretty fucking stupid. I'm on pins and needless here awaiting the tsunami of irrelevant whataboutisms.

Ready? Wait for it.............GO!!!
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:54 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:39 am

Did I get that right?
No, of course you didn't. Actually he was the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy. I mean who really cares what we do with radioactive waste, right? No security considerations there, right? You know, I hate to say it, but you're pretty fucking stupid. I'm on pins and needless here awaiting the tsunami of irrelevant whataboutisms.

Ready? Wait for it.............GO!!!
Go ahead & tell us how his off-duty activities (legal & allegedly illegal) put Americans at risk of becoming radioactive.

Go (fuck yourself)!
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Allegedly illegal?! Security video from multiple airports of him stealing luggage.

I would suggest that Mr/Miss Brinton spent far more time trying on dresses, heels, and lipstick than he did looking into nuclear waste disposal. He didn’t get that damn purty without spending a lot of time in front of a mirror.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:07 am Allegedly illegal?! Security video from multiple airports of him stealing luggage.

I would suggest that Mr/Miss Brinton spent far more time trying on dresses, heels, and lipstick than he did looking into nuclear waste disposal. He didn’t get that damn purty without spending a lot of time in front of a mirror.
Just as I thought...you have nothing.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:07 am Allegedly illegal?! Security video from multiple airports of him stealing luggage.

I demand solid proof and a conviction I agree with or the dude my side did nothing. You guys are are guilty as charged.

Sin,
Pedokkkal
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:34 am

I demand solid proof and a conviction I agree with or the dude my side did nothing. You guys are are guilty as charged.

Sin,
Pedokkkal
Interesting that the "Trump has done nothing wrong until he's convicted" is now saying that Brinton is guilty w/o a trial.

#Hypocrites
9/27/22