I think Junior just fired his crew chief

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Captain Haddock
Elwood

I think Junior just fired his crew chief

Post by Captain Haddock »

Rondeau just got canned. Greg Hmiel (sp) is in?

I'm not very surprised by that. The friction between the two came through loud and clear during Richmond.

I had a good laugh when a very irritated Rondeau said: "When you yell into the mic, it comes out all high pitched and squeeky on our end"
Lily-livered bandicoots!
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

during the All star race on xmradio ch 145 (they play the scanner on all drivers)I heard Silverspoon yelling at him, and babbling on about something.

Yes, he was replaced today. Can you say clusterfuck? BTW I bet Silverspoon would like to have Tony Eury back right about now.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Sr. or Jr.? From what I read on espn, Silverspoon and Jr. don't get along.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

can you elaborate on Tony Eury Jr. and Dale Jr. not geting along?

not asking you to LINK it or anything...

what did you see/read?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The problem is the driver, not the crew chief. I wonder when Jr will realize that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

BSmack wrote:The problem is the driver, not the crew chief. I wonder when Jr will realize that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The problem is the chemistry. Which means both or all are at fault.

Rusty never got along with anyone, including himself. :wink:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Captain Haddock
Elwood

Post by Captain Haddock »

Qbert wrote:can you elaborate on Tony Eury Jr. and Dale Jr. not geting along?

not asking you to LINK it or anything...

what did you see/read?
``I really like working with Tony Jr., but, at the same time, the bad times were really, really bad,'' Earnhardt said. ``I told him, 'I don't want to lose you as a cousin and lose the family and friendship side of it. I don't care if we ever talk about race cars again as long as you come over to the house and we visit each other all the time.'
Lily-livered bandicoots!
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Yeah Q,

I read a lot of the fly on the wall of the garage shit on Jay's silly season site, and have heard they use to argue after wins for Christ sake. And at the end of last year they were screaming at each other with DW as a witness. So, you kinda knew that was coming.

I will say it does show how much better a driver Silverspoon is over Waltrip. Taking his car and team and being consistent. Even though there are no wins, he's way ahead of where Gaylisp was last year.

15 contract up this year, as is Biffle's.. Biffle would be an idiot to jump teams.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It's going to take me awhile to digest this surprising turn of events before I can even offer an informed or decent take.

The proof will be in the pudding, however.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Silverspoon is still the weakest gloss ever. :roll:
But damn accurate. Has anybody pissed away their legacy faster than Dale Jr.?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Silverspoon is still the weakest gloss ever. :roll:
That would be a negative, dumbass.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

I just sit back and laugh like a 3rd grader when I think of this pussies troubles. But, just as NASCAR has done before, he'll get the needed "help" from the officials and scoring for that 10 race final. Watch. Nobody can touch Hendrick. JJ is the next Jeff G. That's After Jeff takes his 7th and 8th championship, passing that psycho Dale, Sr.
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

MSUFAN wrote:I just sit back and laugh like a 3rd grader
I'll take "Things that come naturally" for a true daily double, Alex.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MSUFAN wrote: That's After Jeff takes his 7th and 8th championship, passing that psycho Dale, Sr.
Project much?

Hadn't the fag ought to win his 5th and 6th before he tackles 7 and 8?

Oh, and if the fag were ever to get close to even sniffing a 7th, he's in my death pool, and I don't even have a death pool, but I would then.

Get lost Babs. Watching you deep throat is distyrbing.
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

Yet, you watch. And continue to bite my dust upon every post, don't you? :lol:
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol: