#2 Tennessee @ #1 Georgia, call it!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: #2 Tennessee @ #1 Georgia, call it!

Post by L45B »

Ironically, the loser of this game might have a better chance of getting into the playoff. Especially if the winner loses to ‘Bama in the SEC title game.

I’m going with UGA by a field goal. Nonetheless Tennecleats knows how to win on the road and is battle tested.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

How dare you? I SAY HOW DARE YOU, SIR?

We have militant Christers forcing retarded 10 year olds to give birth to their uncles' incest babies! We have spun up MAGA homosexuals breaking into the home of a woman SECOND IN LINE to the Presidency! We have white supremacist teens carrying AR15 assault rifles into schools ON A DAILY BASIS! We have oil corporations gouging single moms at the pump and engineering a diesel shortage just to increase profits!

And here you are talking about football!! FOOTBALL?!?!? Do you even care that our Democracy is in peril? The only thing you should post EVER is acerbic vitriol calling out the MAGA insurrectionists. Anything less and it's your fault when gays are being drug through the streets by lifted pickup trucks waving thin blue line flags!

Did I get that right, Kierland?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s was 12.5 for like four mins so the books can make the whales happy. Very few regular folks got 11.5 or 10.5 let alone 12.5.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:30 pm How dare you? I SAY HOW DARE YOU, SIR?

We have militant Christers forcing retarded 10 year olds to give birth to their uncles' incest babies! We have spun up MAGA homosexuals breaking into the home of a woman SECOND IN LINE to the Presidency! We have white supremacist teens carrying AR15 assault rifles into schools ON A DAILY BASIS! We have oil corporations gouging single moms at the pump and engineering a diesel shortage just to increase profits!

And here you are talking about football!! FOOTBALL?!?!? Do you even care that our Democracy is in peril? The only thing you should post EVER is acerbic vitriol calling out the MAGA insurrectionists. Anything less and it's your fault when gays are being drug through the streets by lifted pickup trucks waving thin blue line flags!

Did I get that right, Kierland?
No you fucked it up royally. How surprising. Care to try again? You are so close to getting it.

That’s a lie. You are clueless.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

In the time you wasted drooling that half-witted post onto your sticky keyboard, an average of 0.127 political leaders risked assault by words when Elon Musk reactivated an ULTRA MAGA Twitter account.

Election Day is only a week away. I'm going to need you to focus if we are going to save Democracy.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The only thing your saving is the pics of you sucking nazi dick.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Welp, if Kierland isn't interested in saving the Republic I guess we might as well talk football.

Fuck Tennessee on principle.

GA 33
TN 27
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You suck at comedy, as well as life.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Children are literally dying while you fritter away valuable time. Tell us about Oz's snake oil weight loss scam again. That's always a crowd pleaser.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Exhibit 1,789
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

And here is YET ANOTHER example of a non-political thread very quickly becoming political in this damn place.

All Chip wanted to do was start some discussion about a college football game that wasn't LSU.

Just pick between the #1 and #2 teams.

Hell, I may just watch this one because it's a helluva lot better than what the football games on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday can dish out.

*Flipping coin*

Georgia by *looking around for a number* 24
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

give the points. take georgia. bet the ranch.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:33 pm And here is YET ANOTHER example of a non-political thread very quickly becoming political in this damn place.

All Chip wanted to do was start some discussion about a college football game that wasn't LSU.
I take responsibility for changing the subject. I'll try to do better.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:33 pm And here is YET ANOTHER example of a non-political thread very quickly becoming political in this damn place.

Just pick between the #1 and #2 teams.

Hell, I may just watch this one because it's a helluva lot better than what the football games on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday can dish out.

*Flipping coin*

Georgia by *looking around for a number* 24
By whom tardling, by whom? You can fuck off now you stupid red check nazi.

But great gatekeeping you safe space needing pindick.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:33 pm All Chip wanted to do was start some discussion about a college football game that wasn't LSU.
Smart move since the Tigers' next game is vs. Alabama. It's at home though so they might have a chance.
Shut up, Randy!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

What happened? Did somebody win?
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The time change gummed everything up.

Game cancelled!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Time change better keeps its retarded mitts off the PowerBall drawing.
Shut up, Randy!