Weekend Roll Call 9-17-22

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 9-17-22

Post by kcdave »

Looks like Russ forgot to pay the bill ...

so..... allow me to move the WRC across town this weekend.

Love this vid .... these fuckers should tour.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdOmCx8d-0w

You wouldn't know Fall is only a few days away. It's gonna be hot
as balls for about the next week in foc.

Joe B scored another win by helping avert the rail strike.
Eat shit magatards.

Bill Maher was a hoot on Sunday night. If this dude rolls thru
your town, I highly recommend you go.

Shit tons of grill work and biz on the docket.
I will be out around town today and will snap a few
more pics of the sub $3 gas that is now becoming the
norm in KC. Perhaps my .net chums will feel better
apologizing here since they have been reluctant to
over there.

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Re: Weekend Roll Call 9-17-22

Post by d-townmike »

I can't believe I'm posting back at this liberal shit hole again. Been 15+ years!

Definitely some big names still around here!

In Branson, MO this weekend. Silver Dollar City today, taking a rental boat out on Table Rock Lake tomorrow.

Rack the continued hot weather around these parts for this week. That'll shut up the pumpkin spice crowd for a while.

Oh by the way, "wrong-town" is Dave's new unofficial name for me. We moved to St. Louis, MO last year because, well, fuck Califorado. Just haven't changed the name!

And no apologies from me or anyone with a working brain. You may claim that the falling gas prices are a win for you and your demented pedo president with the lowest approval rating ever. But they are still far higher than last year and look at diesel! That right there is a huge reason why inflation is the way it is! Those trucks and trains don't run on pixie dust!

VVV and the there's that VVV
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

IN.
enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Dave and d-town, if you're interested, please get picks IN for the 3 Best Bets game.

You are definitely not too late to enjoy this contest.

Rules: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52678

Week 2 Games: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52688
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Yeah, that's one thing I've made a 180 on. Fuck the ever living fuck of anything NFL. .net used to be anti NFL but unfortunately a few have gone back to the watered down, rigged, white-hating, America hating league.

Yes, I led pickem games for many years. But those and turning in the Broncos fan card have been very nice burdens lifted.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:59 pm the watered down, rigged, white-hating, America hating league.
:meds: :meds: :meds:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:35 pm And no apologies from me or anyone with a working brain. You may claim that the falling gas prices are a win for you and your demented pedo president with the lowest approval rating ever. But they are still far higher than last year and look at diesel! That right there is a huge reason why inflation is the way it is! Those trucks and trains don't run on pixie dust!
You don't really believe the US is the only nation dealing with inflation, do you? Try to not be such a fucking idiot while you're here.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:19 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:35 pm And no apologies from me or anyone with a working brain
Stealing our nation's top secrets isn't enough for you to finally understand just how much of a piece of shit he is?

If he literally shot someone on 5th Avenue, would that be enough?

I hope all is well with you and your family, and that somehow you will be able to escape the cult.
Ahh, Chip is still around. The guy who won't post at .net anymore because his feweeings we're hurt by those who question the 2020 election instead of discussing it. But a good lawyer would never do that, right?

I don't care if Trump runs in 2024 or not. Pedo Joe has fucked everything up in this country with his alleged "81 million pedophiles" errrrrr, votes.

Dammit, Russ pay the damn bill!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm Ahh, Chip is still around. The guy who won't post at .net anymore because his feweeings we're hurt by those who question the 2020 election instead of discussing it. But a good lawyer would never do that, right?
Who would willingly associate with a bunch of anti-democratic fascists? Other than other anti-democratic fascists.

Live look at douchecanoe Mike ("What? I was cold," he said)

Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Hi kcdave.... always room here for you. And any yam boot lickers too . . . Hi d-townmike :popcorn: Good times.

I suspect Russ will get things going again soon, after he runs out of coke and whores.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm I don't care if Trump runs in 2024 or not. Pedo Joe has fucked everything up in this country with his alleged "81 million pedophiles" errrrrr, votes.
Always the Republican projection of their own sins.

This time from a Republican who supports his Republican-run state.

A state that has ACTIVELY SUPPORTED a boarding school that abused children.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:04 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm The guy who won't post at .net anymore because his feweeings we're hurt by those who question the 2020 election instead of discussing it.
I quit posting there because someone created a troll with my first and last name. That crossed a line to me. Either that person was permanently IP banned, or I was gone. The ban didn't happen so I left.

As for the election, over 60 courts ruled that there was no election fraud, including judges who were appointed by the orange piece of shit -- and zero found fraud, zero. Surely you don't continue to believe the Big Lie, do you?
Of course there was no proof of fraud. A system was put into place that made fraud extremely easy and impossible to catch. There was widespread "harvesting" of votes and no way to catch it.

I have a few questions for you, Chip.

Do you think voting should be done in person, with a valid photo ID?

Do you think absentee voting should be limited to the military and maybe a select few others that can prove their need for it?

Trump fukked up in two ways.

Number 1, he and the rest of the republicans more or less sat on their hands throughout 2020 as the dems put into place a system which made vote validation impossible. Rack the dems for getting away with it, I guess.

Number c. Complaining about the rules of the game after the game has been played is dumb. He should have said congrats, dems. You fukkers stole this election fair and square. But I will do everything in my powers to see that it never happens again.

If the reps were smart, they would push for an Ammendment to the constitution which puts in place a reasonable set of rules for national elections.

These rules should include, first of all, that you need to vote in person, with a valid photo ID. They do have to throw the dems something if they hope to get it through. That thing should be a voting period that last at least 5 days. Those that are for vote by mail claim that it is needed for those that work all day on election day. They have a point. So give them 5 days. Open the polls the previous friday. Keep them open through the weekend with voting ending on tuesday night.

Absentee voting should be reserved for active/deployed military who are unable to vote in their home states. If the military member has residency in the state he is stationed in, he would have to vote in person as well.

But the dems won't go for this. They like the ability to see to it that all them lazy joqqers in the hood have their "votes counted".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:45 pm Of course there was no proof of fraud. A system was put into place that made fraud extremely easy and impossible to catch. There was widespread "harvesting" of votes and no way to catch it.

I have a few questions for you, Chip.

Do you think voting should be done in person, with a valid photo ID?

Do you think absentee voting should be limited to the military and maybe a select few others that can prove their need for it?

Trump fukked up in two ways.

Number 1, he and the rest of the republicans more or less sat on their hands throughout 2020 as the dems put into place a system which made vote validation impossible. Rack the dems for getting away with it, I guess.

Number c. Complaining about the rules of the game after the game has been played is dumb. He should have said congrats, dems. You fukkers stole this election fair and square. But I will do everything in my powers to see that it never happens again.

If the reps were smart, they would push for an Ammendment to the constitution which puts in place a reasonable set of rules for national elections.

These rules should include, first of all, that you need to vote in person, with a valid photo ID. They do have to throw the dems something if they hope to get it through. That thing should be a voting period that last at least 5 days. Those that are for vote by mail claim that it is needed for those that work all day on election day. They have a point. So give them 5 days. Open the polls the previous friday. Keep them open through the weekend with voting ending on tuesday night.

Absentee voting should be reserved for active/deployed military who are unable to vote in their home states. If the military member has residency in the state he is stationed in, he would have to vote in person as well.

But the dems won't go for this. They like the ability to see to it that all them lazy joqqers in the hood have their "votes counted".
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

In the unlikely event that our .net brethren would want to take a break from political bullshit and be, you know, entertained, click the "Start the audio player in a new tab" above and dig some epic tunage tonight beginning at 8 Eastern/5 Pacific, and join a few of us in chat while it's happening. You'll be glad you did. Invite your friends, too, if you have any.
"I see everything twice!"
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:04 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm The guy who won't post at .net anymore because his feweeings we're hurt by those who question the 2020 election instead of discussing it.
I quit posting there because someone created a troll with my first and last name. That crossed a line to me. Either that person was permanently IP banned, or I was gone. The ban didn't happen so I left.

As for the election, over 60 courts ruled that there was no election fraud, including judges who were appointed by the orange piece of shit -- and zero found fraud, zero. Surely you don't continue to believe the Big Lie, do you?
The big lie is the fraud of a pedo president of yours. Zero fraud because of biased lawyers and judges powered by the media and their narrative.

Honestly? 81 million votes give or take depending on which media outlet you watch? Puhleese.

And I think that troll did get banned because there hasn't been a sighting pretty much since you bailed.

I see TDS is very much alive and well in this place. Heaven forbid we had a strong economy and a promising future. Then the libshits had to team up with China to create their virus.

How's that still going over here? You people still sporting the official covid uniform (aka magical face diapers) while you drive or anytime you leave your house?

Let's go Brandon!
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

This place sucks horse cocks.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:35 pm You want me to consider Republican policies?

Not until the cancer is completely removed from public policy.

Until then, I'm voting blue no matter who.
TDS. Too bad there isn't a forced vaccine with boosters and won't have dangerous side effects worse than that libshit sponsored virus it was supposed to eliminate!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:59 pm Yeah, that's one thing I've made a 180 on. Fuck the ever living fuck of anything NFL. .net used to be anti NFL but unfortunately a few have gone back to the watered down, rigged, white-hating, America hating league.

Yes, I led pickem games for many years. But those and turning in the Broncos fan card have been very nice burdens lifted.
Don’t worry, we will run you again and then you can crawl back to whatever shithole traytorr troupe you have been using as your safe space.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:35 pm And no apologies from me or anyone with a working brain
Stealing our nation's top secrets isn't enough for you to finally understand just how much of a piece of shit he is?

If he literally shot someone on 5th Avenue, would that be enough?

I hope all is well with you and your family, and that somehow you will be able to escape the cult.
Ahh, Chip is still around. The guy who won't post at .net anymore because his feweeings we're hurt by those who question the 2020 election instead of discussing it. But a good lawyer would never do that, right?

I don't care if Trump runs in 2024 or not. Pedo Joe has fucked everything up in this country with his alleged "81 million pedophiles" errrrrr, votes.

Dammit, Russ pay the damn bill!
Ha ha! Deadbraincelltownmike is melting 5 posts in.

That’s because you are a spineless cowardly echo chamber pile of cumdust.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Stealing our nation's top secrets isn't enough
You are assuming facts not in evidence, counsellor.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah the old, “he’s not a traytorr yet” gambit. I bet mvskkkal applies that thinking to the other side too? 🙄

Fuckin tard.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:15 pm Fine. Explain why all those top secret documents were in his possession?
All of which top secret documents? Please be specific in your reference.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes specificity, like he provides when he calls Dark Brandon a pedo*.

*Whenever a GQP like mvskkkal makes and accusation it’s really an admission.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:20 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:31 pmAnd I think that troll did get banned because there hasn't been a sighting pretty much since you bailed.
Getting rid of that troll name isn't enough. When the person who did it gets IP banned, then I'll go back there and continue providing edification for the unwashed masses.
They are too yellow to even green light my account.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:35 pm You want me to consider Republican policies?

Care to elaborate on "Republican policies"?

I can give you concrete examples of how the dems are running the place into the ditch.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Care to explain where you have been lately, that is until your circle jerk ran out of electricity and your backup… I mean fellow traytorrs showed up here to shit on the porch?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:21 pm

Care to elaborate on "Republican policies"?

I can give you concrete examples of how the dems are running the place into the ditch.
Taking over Womens bodies.

Now it’s your turn.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:35 pmNot until the cancer is completely removed from public policy.
My goodness. That sounds rather....extremisty and dehumanizing. Your political opposition is a "cancer" to be "removed." How then do you propose to "completely remove" 75 million people from public policy?

Well?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:27 pm mvscal quit playing stupid.

And you know damn good and well that if Obama or Biden had done what the orange cancer had done, you would be calling for a summary execution.
You were asked a specific question. This is a deflection not an answer...as you "know damn good and well."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:34 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:35 pmNot until the cancer is completely removed from public policy.
My goodness. That sounds rather....extremisty and dehumanizing. Your political opposition is a "cancer" to be "removed." How then do you propose to "completely remove" 75 million people from public policy?

Well?
By force if necessary. Cosplay twats like you go to the front of the line.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:36 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:27 pm mvscal quit playing stupid.

And you know damn good and well that if Obama or Biden had done what the orange cancer had done, you would be calling for a summary execution.
You were asked a specific question. This is a deflection not an answer...as you "know damn good and well."
You mean like you you answer specific questions? You’re too yellow to even debate.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:25 pmYou don't really believe the US is the only nation dealing with inflation, do you?
Is that supposed to mean something to me? Or any other American? Does spending money we don't have "deal with inflation"?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Go fuck yourselves.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:28 pm Go fuck yourselves.
Could you be more specific?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:17 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:15 pm Fine. Explain why all those top secret documents were in his possession?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:48 pm
"Miscellaneous top secret documents" isn't particularly specific, wouldn't you say? Who defines "top secret" and what, exactly, does that mean?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:00 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:48 pm

"Miscellaneous top secret documents" isn't particularly specific, wouldn't you say? Who defines "top secret" and what, exactly, does that mean?
Do you seriously think that the govt is going to say to anyone listening what Top Secret/SCI information they have?

It's a wonder that you have the cognitive ability to breathe w/o a respirator...
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Some new bots have arrived.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Ha ha... 8)
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

d-town wrote:Honestly? 81 million votes give or take depending on which media outlet you watch? Puhleese.
It's not difficult to understand how Brandon got that many votes.

Donald Dump was -----> Satan <----- to a huge segment of Amerika.
Hated. Reviled. They puked when his name was mentioned.

So yes, the vote came out not so much for Brandon the Boob, but against Satan.

I know it's probably not really possible for you to be rational here, I mean, seeing as you want nothing more than to have Donald's baby, but why don't you give it a try, sweetheart?