DeSantis Kicks Ass

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

General Peters
All-American Kid

Re: DeSantis Kicks Ass

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:31 pm Including is really excluding so people that really just want to include are lumped in with all the other “others” is nazi playbook 101. Make shit up and attempt to smear people with it.
Go take another cokk in the ass
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"Inclusion" means appointing depraved freaks like these two--but there's lots more--to important positions not on their merit, but because they're depraved freaks. Yes, Wokeness is that fucked up. :oops:

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And the Woke lunacy romps on...here's USA Today's "Woman of The Year" in the Minnesota legislature. And He has only been in office two months. But hey, the "Inclusion" can't wait.. :oops:

Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

How does that DIRECTLY effect you?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:10 pm In the Orwellian world of Wokeness, words don't mean what they used to--not at all. "Diversity" and equity," for example, mean "anti-white," period. And "inclusion" means Queer everthing, everywhere, all the time--a totally Woke queer piece of shit flick, btw. :wink:
For the white supremicists diversity does mean anti-white. That is the definition of who you are.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:37 am How does that DIRECTLY effect you?
It affects all Americans because it is an assault on America itself. What the fuck is wrong with you if you can't see that those freaks are depraved--and this by their behavior and statements--as well as the depravity that sought to promote them ONLY because they're depraved?

As for bringing drag queens and sex seminars into grade schools, again what's your excuse for not being disgusted? :shock:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

General Peters wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:43 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:31 pm Including is really excluding so people that really just want to include are lumped in with all the other “others” is nazi playbook 101. Make shit up and attempt to smear people with it.
Woah!

Lordy!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:43 pm
Homosmack… in 2023. Brilliant!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No one gives a fuck if Squirm Worm is a gay midget. At issue is the aggressive and unchecked imposition of twisted "trans" freaks into the public sphere. The very idea that the luggage thief--who is also a depraved pervert--should be appointed to an important position in the U.S. government is appalling--or should be. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Absolutely better to have the pillow guy running things.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTurd thinks they should stay in the closet. Make America 1950 again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“The former Florida lawmaker who sponsored the controversial law critics call “Don’t Say Gay” pleaded guilty Tuesday to committing $150,000 in COVID-19 relief fraud.”

Gays are really fucking shit up, they are disgusting.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gays are not in any way sent to any closet. But why should drag shows and anal sex seminars with rainbow everywhere be suddenly injected into public schools like forced vaccine shots? :oops:

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:39 am Absolutely better to have the pillow guy running things.
No one said anything about Pillow Guy, but he was never appointed to an actual important governmental post.

Mikey...do you need an intervention? Or at least an orderly to roll you back to your room? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I have come to the conclusion (after a lengthy discussion this morning with my Filipino coworker) that this current wave of fascination with transgender folk and gender fluidity, etc can be directly traced back to…

In all seriousness, to those of you who feel that this current spate of trans and gender fluidity is great, you do realize we’ve become the laughingstock of the world, right? Our enemies see our depravity and weakness, especially in the current administration, and are likely to push us hard very soon. You are aware of that, right?

Not a fan of Christianity, period. But these folks are a tad extreme.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kxpky/ ... s-holy-war
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:15 pm I have come to the conclusion (after a lengthy discussion this morning with my Filipino coworker) that this current wave of fascination with transgender folk and gender fluidity, etc can be directly traced back to…

In all seriousness, to those of you who feel that this current spate of trans and gender fluidity is great, you do realize we’ve become the laughingstock of the world, right? Our enemies see our depravity and weakness, especially in the current administration, and are likely to push us hard very soon. You are aware of that, right?

Not a fan of Christianity, period. But these folks are a tad extreme.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kxpky/ ... s-holy-war
That calls for a toast...
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:15 pm I have come to the conclusion (after a lengthy discussion this morning with my Filipino coworker) that this current wave of fascination with transgender folk and gender fluidity, etc can be directly traced back to…
If by fascination you mean you and your Qtard buddies fascination then probably. The only fascination the rest of us have is with trying to make Neanderthals like you treat people like people and not demonize wigs and lipstick. Again this shit is straight from the Nazi playbook.

“Whaaaa Mommy!!! He called me a Nazi again!”

Sin,
Booger the Nazi Simp
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:11 pm If by fascination you mean you and your Qtard buddies fascination then probably. The only fascination the rest of us have is with trying to make Neanderthals like you treat people like people and not demonize wigs and lipstick. Again this shit is straight from the Nazi playbook.

“Whaaaa Mommy!!! He called me a Nazi again!”

Sin,
Booger the Nazi Simp
You can call me a nazi all you want. It long ago lost any shock value and your assessment of my thinking is so far off it doesn’t merit any concern.

Your continued defense of the mentally ill is revealing. What brand and color of lipstick do you wear?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice Strawman. Again, I don’t care what you think about my posting. If you are going to be a POS of course you don’t care that anyone calls you a POS. Or how many times. You’re a POS, why WOULD you care? Wearing pants doesn’t make someone mentally ill anymore than wearing a kilt does. Robin Williams was mentally I’ll but not because he wore a dress a few times. Jack Lemon wasn’t mentally ill, but you want to call him a freak and tell him he can’t read to kids. You know what that makes you right?

And I wear lip balm, especially when I’m in the mountains. And you are a freak for asking.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What's more of a threat to society and our overall well being - LGBTQ or Organized Religion?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:34 pm What's more of a threat to society and our overall well being - LGBTQ or Organized Religion?
<The Crusades has entered the chat>
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:38 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:34 pm What's more of a threat to society and our overall well being - LGBTQ or Organized Religion?
Also (not necessarily in this order) -

Southern Baptist Convention
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Russian Orthodox Church, alternatively legally known as the Moscow Patriarchate
Netanyahu's coalition of radical Orthodox Jewish criminals
Any number of radical Islamic organizations
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Gotta go with organized religion…by far.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:56 pm
And yet we give millions in tax dollars to their private schools so that they can indoctrinate our children. I think that there should be some strict rules about what they can discuss.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:00 pm
Booger wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:56 pm
And yet we give millions in tax dollars to their private schools so that they can indoctrinate our children. I think that there should be some strict rules about what they can discuss.
I have to agree. I’ve got one grandchild who goes to some cult school. Wonderful child, but he’ll be fucked up as shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So to recap: there is nothing wrong with wearing a dress.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:16 pm So to recap: there is nothing wrong with wearing a dress.
Right…if you’re a woman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you are a living organism. A monkey in a tutu is hilarious. You on the other hand are a fucking old man yelling at a cloud.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:36 pm If you are a living organism. A monkey in a tutu is hilarious. You on the other hand are a fucking old man yelling at a cloud.
:lol:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Notice how these slimeballs can't address the question of Why this Queer armada is being imposed into public schools--usually grade school--in the first place? Obviously no one cares about drag queens, but the appropriate place for their display is at clubs, parties and similar events. But in a schoolroom?

Teaching impressionable kids that psychology (in particular the mental disorder that is gender dysphoria) somehow subsumes biology? Not only is this premise perverse and depraved, but thoroughly bogus and false.

And yet just yesterday Kackling Kamala personally sent a message of greeting and gratitude to Dylan Mulvany, the over-the-top narcissist drag queen who pretends to be a six year-old girl.

Dear Dylan, I send you my warmest greetings as you celebrate your 365th day of living authentically. Thank you for courageously sharing your story and your journey.

I appreciate your continued advocacy for the White House last year.

Through your work as an activist and advocate for the LGBTQI+ community, you continue to break barriers and inspire young people across our nation and around the world.'

And in this we see that the Woke perception of reality has become a grotesque inversion of basic facts. :oops:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

How was that a DIRECT threat to our society and overall well being?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The VP of the United States sent a congratulatory letter lauding a mentally ill male. We should all be soooooo proud! This ignorant woman who embarrasses us on a regular basis has really stepped up her game with this move. “Inspiring young people”?! WTF?! This is beyond sick.

Do your goddam job, VP Harris. You were tasked with fixing the disaster your boss created at the Mexican border. Does she even know where Mexico is?

What an embarrassment. We may not survive ‘til the next election.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:31 pm What an embarrassment. We may not survive ‘til the next election.
I know. Someone might foment a violent insurrection to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:22 pm
How was that a DIRECT threat to our society and overall well being?
Why don't you go ask Matthew Shepard?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And you're suggesting, however passively, that Shephard was murdered by fundamentalist Christers? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You Qtards are such bumbling twats.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This is what jailing your political opponents actually looks like. See that she is actually handcuffed?

Fuck off nazis.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:34 pm Image

This is what jailing your political opponents actually looks like. See that she is actually handcuffed?

Fuck off nazis.
Who the fuck is that inbred skank? She should be in a cage vs. handcuffs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes we know you are a POS. Thanks for the confirmation.

“I refuse to talk about the actual subject so I will deflect.”

Sin,
The QNazis.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

They were repeatedly warned throughout the day that at sundown they would be arrested if still in that spot. Most of the protesters left in accordance with the law. The ‘classy’ (nice tee shirt) head of the Florida Democratic Party chose to be arrested.

DeSantis was not among the arresting officers.