Back the Blue

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Back the Blue

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, what about them? They've become a malignancy and need to be remanded to the back bench in short order. Why do you ask? :grin:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about…
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What about if you just shut the fuck up and start backing the blue, you squishy little pustule...

Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I'm new to this thread but if I understand correctly from page 1, mostly, the left leaning posters like Kierland and Screw Michigan think police officers are ineffective at best and most likely corrupt. Couple questions then.

1. Does cop corruption include the FBI or are they still good law enforcement officers?

2. If local/state cops are ineffective and/or corrupt, what should replace them? If the FBI are still good cops, are they the answer? Is private security the future?

Honest questions. Not trying to set anyone up here.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You couldn’t set up a checkers board so nobody is worries your playing 3D chess.
1) The military police, CIA, Border Patrol, secret service, DEA and FBI and the rest of the alphabet soup are all filled with juiced up badge monkeys that mostly believe in what you believe in.
2) They should be replaced with humans.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:05 am You couldn’t set up a checkers board so nobody is worries your playing 3D chess.
1) The military police, CIA, Border Patrol, secret service, DEA and FBI and the rest of the alphabet soup are all filled with juiced up badge monkeys that mostly believe in what you believe in.
2) They should be replaced with humans.
I don't know very many federal officers. The few times we interacted they seemed like arrogant dicks. I assume the culture at the FBI foments these types of attitudes. It's not good. As you say, replace them with humans.

I know quite a few local cops and deputies and most of them fall into two categories:
1. Good people doing their best to keep the peace. These are the kinds of cops that won't haul a dumb kid to jail for being buzzed after the high school football game. They'll take the kid home and tell his dad what he did and leave it at that unless it happens a second time. They are good communicators and diffuse situations with words. They believe in second chances and don't seem burned out by the rigors of the job.

2. Kids who were bullied in school and want authority so they can settle old scores with their tormenters. These people should not be police officers. Replace them with humans. We need more peace in our officers.

I think we agree on this subject, Kierland. Put down your sword.
Shut up, Randy!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The main problem with the FBI is ego. They will frequently go into local LE jurisdictions (invited by elected officials), have the local LE do the leg work, and then take credit for the investigation. Because their labs & computer service (i.e. NCIC) are so well funded they think they are the cat's meow. I know of one murder that could have been prevented if their SAIC hadn't peacock'd in front of the media.

IIRC there was some movement to have federal LE work better with other fed agencies as well as local LE after 9/11, but I think that the concept was short-lived.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is only one kind of cop Donnie, pigs that abuse their power. All the ‘good’ ones get ousted. The model is broken and needs to be blown up.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:57 pm There is only one kind of cop Donnie, pigs that abuse their power. All the ‘good’ ones get ousted. The model is broken and needs to be blown up.
Half of my experience echos yours. Some cops are not fit to be in positions of authority. ANY kind of authority.

What model should replace the current one?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A)Break it up.
Metal health officers for wackos.
Deescalation officers for domestic stuff.
Traffic Officers that just do traffic.
B) Get out of your fucking car and walk around.
C) Abolish Immunity and Public unions.
D) One year minimum training including a psych exam.
E) Kill all Drug laws.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:15 pm A)Break it up.
Metal health officers for wackos.
Deescalation officers for domestic stuff.
Traffic Officers that just do traffic.
B) Get out of your fucking car and walk around.
C) Abolish Immunity and Public unions.
D) One year minimum training including a psych exam.
E) Kill all Drug laws.
I will add one thing. Increase pay. A Lot. Make law enforcement the kind of job that pays well enough that a state of municipality doesn't need to put up with any nonsense. When you offer good wages, you can pick and choose from a larger talent pool.

Implementing these changes from the top down is never going to happen but a grass roots effort one municipality at a time is certainly within reach. Have you suggested these things to your local city council or county commissioners? Any positive responses? If not, have you considered running for office?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Only if you abolish overtime.

And we got a few laws changed. For one I worked with many others to completely change the Mentally Disorder Offender law in Cali. Was in the team that successfully sued Arnold to make the parole system a wee bit better. And on and on. I might go back but for now I’m just bein’ a nomad.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Squirm Worm's bratty and tired radical rhetoric is typical for a teenager. So what's his excuse for being such a disgusting fraud? If he was in trouble--his trailer being strewn with rolls of toilet paper on Halloween--while the local kids surrounding his fetid hovel chant, "Squirmy Wormy, die, die, die.!"--he'd be pissing his adult diaper and desperately calling the police, "Help, help me now....they're going to ...kill me..." ("9-1-1, what's your emergency?--please sir, stop blubbering like a child and tell me what's going on..") :P
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Simmer down, LTS. The adults are talking for a minute.
Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:49 pm And we got a few laws changed. For one I worked with many others to completely change the Mentally Disorder Offender law in Cali. Was in the team that successfully sued Arnold to make the parole system a wee bit better. And on and on. I might go back but for now I’m just bein’ a nomad.
Have the new laws been in place long enough to measure results? If so, what kind of successes or setbacks are you seeing?

You helped sue Arnold so you're an attorney or a politician, I assume.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Something like that. The MDO population dropped by over 50% and all parolees now get timely hearings so we got results.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:17 pm Simmer down, LTS. The adults are talking for a minute.
Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:49 pm And we got a few laws changed. For one I worked with many others to completely change the Mentally Disorder Offender law in Cali. Was in the team that successfully sued Arnold to make the parole system a wee bit better. And on and on. I might go back but for now I’m just bein’ a nomad.
Have the new laws been in place long enough to measure results? If so, what kind of successes or setbacks are you seeing?

You helped sue Arnold so you're an attorney or a politician, I assume.
Thanks, "Donnie," but the adults are no where near Squirm Worm or his terse squirts of bile. He claims to have been an attorney, but is a congenital liar and a total worm.

You're interested in mentally disordered folks being released a wee bit sooner? Really? Meet this guy...

He was released by some Soros DA after a being arrested wielding a huge knife in public. And then promptly beat and raped a woman on the street.
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Southern Cali and Maui, Hawaii, in my experience, have the most mentally ill people per capita. Florida is a close third. Around here most of our mental cases are inbred with low IQ like Carl from Sling Blade. Or they started out as regular folk and used enough drugs to cook their brain into permanent malfunction. I'm not sure there's a nice way to deal with the increase in mentally ill people around here. We see an effort to put a brave face on asylums by calling them "community centers." Basically they're small asylums.

Is Cali doing anything like that? Or are they still storing their mentally ill along canals and in public parks?
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, "Donnie," when you look in the eyes of the mentally disordered man in the pic above your oblivious post you get your answer. Cali is letting them loose in public. Same in NY. In what distant wilderness do you reside? :?:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTurd loves this authoritarian assholes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shootin ... n_Whitaker
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Whitaker sounds like a typical jogger piece of shit--beating his woman loudly, and then answering the door with a gun. Cops have to make split second decisions, but sometimes you just take the shot because it's there. Too bad about soaking the town for $3 million. I'm sure some slimy attorney was playing the race card like an accordion at a Polish wedding. :doh:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He was white you racist POS.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sounds like a jogger, acts like a jogger, dies like a jogger. He was what you might call a "virtual jogger." 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Racist to the bitter end. Facts can’t phase you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Doh!!!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:32 am Racist to the bitter end. Facts can’t phase you.
No, it's you who can't seem to understand that all blacks aren't joqqers, and all joqqers aren't black. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thanks for making my point.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, that's my point. Shoot joqqers, Got that on one bounce? 8)

Meanwhile in San Jose, a city that used to be known for its overall safety, they are short over a thousand officers in the SJPD. And that means that on a weekend like the one just passed, dozens of 9-1-1 calls get no response. And the violence is off the hook. Take a look.. :shock:

https://www.ktvu.com/news/early-hallowe ... n-violence
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cops not doing their job and quitting is not the flex you think it is.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The issue is a public at risk of wanton crime--mostly joqqers, but the vatos and others are appreciating the two-hour police response as well.

Police are quitting for the same reason public school teachers are quitting in droves--they're being vilified and attacked. The every idea of indulging in BLM anti-cop bile while entire cities are being subjected to rampant attacks and mass shootings--and no one willing to testify--is disgusting. But then, Squirm Worm has long been disgusting. :doh:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The crime rate is down, well except in deeply red Bakersfield where Kevin Mcarthy is their congressperson. There it is way up.

Every GQP accusation is a confession.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The DNC --and its punk-ass minions--claiming that "crime is down" --in blue states at least--is complete desperate bullshit. Violent crime and murders are at record levels in every Demo (i.e. jogger) controlled city. But what kind of person would be anti-police? What kind of person would want the public to suffer so as to take some deranged pleasure is seeing society collapse unto Third World conditions? Well, the "antifa" and BLM scum for starters. And that obviously includes a maggot like Squirm Worm.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s it snowflake tell us how much you love authoritarian teet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Let's stop feeding this pathetic troll.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the spammer.
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:34 pm Let's stop feeding this pathetic troll.
Dude when you are the last poster on half or more of the threads, you are not brilliant or adding anything. You are the pathetic spammer. Would Jesus OTST? Hell yeah.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, "Steve Jobs" (total asshole in real life), while this palsied forum has indeed become as boring as a day room in an old folks home, I'm at least providing some actual content and real opinions. The bratty ankle-biting assholes like Squirmy and Mikey are the actual tedious bores.

What, you think the Covid Hoax should just be forgotten and we move on? You think the tsunami of jogger violent crime is just somewhere else and doesn't concern you? You think some mentally addled clown with a hammer just broke into Pelosi's mansion--which miraculously had no cameras or alarms, and the 24/7 security details were all sleeping?

So what do you think is important, "Steve," --some jerkoff who hides behind a troll nic? :lol:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:54 pm Squirm Worm's bratty and tired radical rhetoric is typical for a teenager. So what's his excuse for being such a disgusting fraud? If he was in trouble--his trailer being strewn with rolls of toilet paper on Halloween--while the local kids surrounding his fetid hovel chant, "Squirmy Wormy, die, die, die.!"--he'd be pissing his adult diaper and desperately calling the police, "Help, help me now....they're going to ...kill me..." ("9-1-1, what's your emergency?--please sir, stop blubbering like a child and tell me what's going on..") :P
Oh dear, that sounds serious. We will dispatch a mental health professional to your location within a more or less reasonable timeframe. Please complete this brief survey to evaluate our performance and enjoy your day...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meanwhile back on earth:

Sheriff’s Deputies In California Reportedly Kill An Unarmed 15-Year-Old Girl Fleeing From Her Kidnapper
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:09 am Meanwhile back on earth:

Sheriff’s Deputies In California Reportedly Kill An Unarmed 15-Year-Old Girl Fleeing From Her Kidnapper
Are you referring to the girl who was in a truck with her dad, was firing a weapon at deputies while they were moving, and got out of the vehicle wearing a helmet & tactical gear?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You don’t have to suck cop cock so hard dude. If that was all true where is the tape? And even if it is true. Where is the tape?