Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Back the Blue

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you babbling about now?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because I don’t speak crazy you fatilliterate twat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice non sequitur fatty.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cops put out amber alert for 15 yo girl. Citizen finds the girl. Cops shoot her dead. San Bernardino is a hell hole.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:34 am Cops put out amber alert for 15 yo girl. Citizen finds the girl. Cops shoot her dead. San Bernardino is a hell hole.
Care to share a link?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Here it is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ ... rt_killed/

And in its more traditional form.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMibW ... id=US%3Aen

Notice how they “died” in a shootout. Fuckin jizzmoppers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I bet Dad's neck tattoos made mom's panties wet so fast.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You need to get with the program. Black people and illegals are the problem.

Sin,
Average right wing tard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:46 am You need to get with the program. Black people and illegals are the problem.

Sin,
Average right wing tard.
What happened to you over the weekend when you were playing footsie with Wolftard and got soft on the enemy? Were you on some meds or something?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I told you I’m supposed to be nice in TT and that is where I got the info so I thought it prudent to carry that civility forward into into the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:34 am Cops put out amber alert for 15 yo girl. Citizen finds the girl. Cops shoot her dead. San Bernardino is a hell hole.
Thanks for the simplistic, uninformative blip about the shooting in San Bernadino.:meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thanks for sucking cops dick. They don’t get enough sympathy from the public. Glad you stepped up to fill the void.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pm Thanks for sucking cops dick. They don’t get enough sympathy from the public. Glad you stepped up to fill the void.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

'Swat I'm talking about
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:46 am You need to get with the program. Black people and illegals are the problem.

Sin,
Average right wing tard.

YES!!!
8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvUyzETubdc
Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:31 pm

Sin,
Average right wing tard.

YES!!!
8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvUyzETubdc
You must live on youtube.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gee, "Steve Jobs," you certainly have a penchant for insipid hollow comments. Where do you live--what city? How's your jogger situation? Here in the Bay Area it's pretty fucked up--because the joqqers are getting more sociopathic every day. Here's a little shindig from yesterday in Oakland--a city which should be world class--like Paris, or least Lisbon. But no, it's plagued with joqqers, and anyone wh dares to testify gets shot in the head. :shock:

https://news.google.com/articles/CCAiCz ... id=US%3Aen
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More Whataboutism
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yeah. What about dozens of large American cities rendered into Third World Shitholes because of jogger violent crime and jogger corruption in the respective city halls? :shock:

What, you just accept the metastasizing of sociopath jogger crime? Or you're blaming it on white folks and the police? :?:

https://gothamist.com/news/ems-worker-f ... ttack-nypd
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah more proof cops don’t do shit. Are you happy now you fuckin racist?
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:19 am Gee, "Steve Jobs," you certainly have a penchant for insipid hollow comments. Where do you live--what city? How's your jogger situation?
In a city of 5,000 in a state neighboring yours, and we are pretty lily white. 60 / 40 cauc Latino. Biggest problem is property theft due to drug addicts. Your so called joqqers are just part of the larger city problems and that is why we moved, we can't fix it, so made a realistic decision to get out, abandon ship.

Adapt, move, oe die.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:36 pm Yeah more proof cops don’t do shit. Are you happy now you fuckin racist?
On the contrary, Squirmy, Oakland desperately needs more officers. They announced they are three hundred short of the necessary police force. What kind of asinine boxed logic is cluttering your tedious twisted little brain?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Steve Jobs wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:52 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:19 am Gee, "Steve Jobs," you certainly have a penchant for insipid hollow comments. Where do you live--what city? How's your jogger situation?
In a city of 5,000 in a state neighboring yours, and we are pretty lily white. 60 / 40 cauc Latino. Biggest problem is property theft due to drug addicts. Your so called joqqers are just part of the larger city problems and that is why we moved, we can't fix it, so made a realistic decision to get out, abandon ship.

Adapt, move, oe die.
40% Hispanic? Huh? What, Oregon? It's totally fucked because of "antifa" assholes and the Woke politicians who coddle them. Well, enjoy that as you will, but the fact is that we the public cannot and must not surrender the major cities to hordes of joqqers. your mewling surrender is disgusting.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thugs on Blair Mt… I mean Boston protect and serve the elite by arresting striking workers.

“But Kierland types nazii too much whaaaaa”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up.

Here's a genuine hero in blue wearing a badge.

The perp was some rowdy redneck who went nuts and called in a fake 9-1-1, luring officers to his home where he ambushed them, killing both with an 80-shot barrage. This officer arrived and was shot in the leg, but managed to circle around the house and take out the perp with one shot from fifty yards.

And Chauvin is in prison? :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EUaz6HkyZ8
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Still more Whataboutism
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:24 pm
Steve Jobs wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:52 pm

Adapt, move, oe die.
40% Hispanic? Huh? What, Oregon? It's totally fucked because of "antifa" assholes and the Woke politicians who coddle them.
Portland, sure. The rest of the state? Not quite so much.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Right, but it's as though Portland is doing a long reach around on Seattle--creating a long corridor of depravity and default. Like a virus, Wokeness spreads from within.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:01 am Right, but it's as though Portland is doing a long reach around on Seattle--creating a long corridor of depravity and default. Like a virus, Wokeness spreads from within.
You don't have a fucking clue about the PNW.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:35 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:01 am Right, but it's as though Portland is doing a long reach around on Seattle--creating a long corridor of depravity and default. Like a virus, Wokeness spreads from within.
You don't have a fucking clue about the PNW.
Well the shenanigans of both those PNW cities are embarrassingly clear for all to see. Sure, Minneapolis is in the running, but Portland and Seattle have distanced themselves from the field as far as being the most infected with Wokeness and the utter social default that inevitably ensues. "Autonomous zones"? Actually defunded police departments--which are disintegrating at a harrowing pace? Wanton violence starkly disproportionate to the size of the populations--as well as the percentages of joqqers? Absolutely feckless and cowardly public officials who embrace their mewling obeisance to BLM and "antifa" vermin?

But you're inured to all that, right? Locked and loaded, back in the woods a piece? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cops are pigs.

d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

The asshole doing the recording is a libshit snowflake pig.

Pretty typical for libshit infested places like Denver.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Funny how the nut truck crowd are the first to bend over for the pigs. I’m sure you would have just taken their false arrest facial and asked for more tyranny. And you have that nerve to call the bravest person in the video a pansy.
Fuck off you cosplaying asslicker.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The "brave" guy was the guy yelling, cursing in public, and wetting himself?

What was the "tyranny" there?

We didn't see the entire encounter, and it is not known if someone called them to go and see what was up with the people sitting there.

From what I see in his clip, the coppers didn't appear to do anything outrageous.

If I was sitting there I would probably show them my ID, answer whatever question(s) they had, and been done with it.

No big deal, really.

And btw, was the bottle really still sealed?

Maybe it's just me, but it looks like a small amount of the liquid is gone.

But I could be wrong about that.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are. About all of it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Actually it appears the bottle has been opened and a good swig or so is gone. But really, who cares about such petty nonsense? Is this where squishy little faggots like Squirm Worm find succor in their desperate embrace of BLM and its diseased precepts? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do you ever get anything right? If it was open they would not have fled like little pussies.
But yes Whatabout BLM.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's the desperate strategy of the DNC as it circles the toilet bowl, a turd that really won't be missed.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rest ... ime-exists
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Whatabout the DNC
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yep, what about the political party that used to mean something, but now is convulsed in self-devouring corruption and self-hatred? Well they really won't be missed come midterms. 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah What About Them!?!