The Official Russian Invasion of Ukraine Thread

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

The Official Russian Invasion of Ukraine Thread

Post by FiatLux »

"Beyond the battle against uniformed troops and intelligence operatives, Putin would probably face a prolonged guerrilla war from Ukrainian militias. Knowledgeable sources estimate that more than 400,000 pro-Kyiv Ukrainians have received at least some training since Russia's 2014 incursion, and that there are at least 1 million weapons in private hands, including AK-47s and other automatic weapons looted from government stores. As many as 15 militia groups are spread throughout the country some virulently right-wing, but all capable of causing havoc for Moscow (and probably Kyiv, too)."
-David Ignatius

As both America and Russia learned in Afghanistan (and we learned in Vietnam), when a Super Power can't use nukes or otherwise slaughter an entire nation, guerrilla wars are a slow bleed out. Apparently the Far Right Ukrainian militias are psychos. We shall see.

*Naturally, the terrain of Vietnam and Afghanistan provided more favorable conditions for an insurgency.

From December:

Opinion | To deter a Russian attack, Ukraine needs to prepare for guerrilla warfare - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... sion-nato/
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: The Official Russian Invasion of Ukraine Thread

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

There is no invasion, or virus, or any other Hook Nosed scare campaigns...

What there is, however, is a serious problem with pitchers and catchers not meeting up on time, and possible reverberant effects...the MLB is obviously targeted b the same folks who've easily managed to board up half the restaurants in town.. :idea:
Before God was, I am
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

150 Russian officials, we hardly knew ye.

Over 150 Russian officials sign letter condemning invasion of Ukraine

https://mol.im/a/10546799
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Great story, even if embellished.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Ghost...

to the post!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dumpster conservatives waiving their Russian pom poms, cheering on Putin as he crushes a democratic neighbor. As usual, Dumpster conservatives are the #1 threat to America.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:33 pm Dumpster conservatives waiving their Russian pom poms, cheering on Putin as he crushes a democratic neighbor. As usual, Dumpster conservatives are the #1 threat to America.
Keep right on lying. It is what you do best.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Yeah pretty much.

Screwy knows in his heart that he can’t defend anything that his boy Blu (Brandon) has done or is doing, so his only play is to continue bringing up the last guy (what’s his name again?) and then projecting / throwing out strawmen / stabbing voodoo dolls.

Sad. He should be taking 1 of those pil/s 6 times a day.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What exactly did 46 do wrong?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:31 pm What exactly did 46 do wrong?
My question exactly.

I don't think this pea brain has any actual idea what Biden has or has not done - just repeating MAGA punchlines.

But...but...Biden is weak...and old...and uh...we all know that right?

:popcorn:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

He has caused inflation to explode.

He made us a net importer of oil.

He fucked up the withdrawal from the Stan.

He said anyone responsible for x number of Covid deaths wasn’t fit for office. Then he blew way past x.

He claimed Covid was over in July of 2021.

He forces people arriving by air to have a negative Covid test but not those arriving by land.

He has opened the floodgates on illegal immigration.

He has handcuffed border patrol agents.

He has admitted some of his actions would be found unconstitutional, but went ahead anyway.

He claimed to be a master of the Congressional process and he can’t even get both Chambers which his party controls to pass his signature legislation.

He hardly ever takes questions from the press.

Start there.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

First, he and his crackhead son have a long and lucrative association with the cesspool of Ukrainian officials--whose corruption makes Ukraine basically the Nigeria of Europe.

Second, he allowed his cabinet and entire administration to be filled with hooknosed parasites who all hate Russia.

Third, his abysmal first year in office--the dire portent of a midterm blowback the size of Katrina--has necessitated this hysterical and terrifying DISTRACTION.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:55 pm
First, he and his crackhead son have a long and lucrative association with the cesspool of Ukrainian officials--whose corruption makes Ukraine basically the Nigeria of Europe.

Second, he allowed his cabinet and entire administration to be filled with hooknosed parasites who all hate Russia.

Third, his abysmal first year in office--the dire portent of a midterm blowback the size of Katrina--has necessitated this hysterical and terrifying DISTRACTION.
In other words you have nothing.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:42 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:55 pm

In other words you have nothing.
How is that nothing? Hunter and the millions from corrupt Ukrainians? An entire administration of Russian-hating Jews? The cratered poll numbers for Brandon--which are only getting worse--as well as what must be the horrifying realization on the part of the DNC as to the utter disaster that is Kamaltoe? What, you're pooh-poohing these basic glaring facts?
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:33 pm

Start there.
He takes questions all the time, he spent 1/3 of his time at Thursday's announcement taking question. You are just a sick and sad human being.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:33 pm He has caused inflation to explode.

He said anyone responsible for x number of Covid deaths wasn’t fit for office. Then he blew way past x.

He forces people arriving by air to have a negative Covid test but not those arriving by land.

He has admitted some of his actions would be found unconstitutional, but went ahead anyway.

He claimed to be a master of the Congressional process and he can’t even get both Chambers which his party controls to pass his signature legislation.

Start there.
So nothing related to this thread, that’s what I thought.
Meanwhile Dump lifted the Crimea sanctions Obama put in place and recognized their invasion which basically handed Crimea to Putin. Fuck off fatman.

And you might want to learn how inflation works and what Dump signing the Cares Act did.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:35 am
Left Seater wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:33 pm

Start there.
He takes questions all the time, he spent 1/3 of his time at Thursday's announcement taking question. You are just a sick and sad human being.
More revisionist history from the DeathCult46 apologist. He didn’t have a press conference for 50+ days after taking office. His staff has cut off his mic when he is willing to answer questions. He has said I don’t think I am supposed to take any questions. And on and on and on.

But good to see this is the only thing out of my list you have an issue with. I will take that to mean you find the others all spot on. But of course you say nothing about any of that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

While it is true that Brandon is probably the most feeble president of any of our lifetimes, let's not forget that if the previous guy (R) hadn't been such a monumental fvck-up, he would have won a 2nd term like all of the decent presidents do.
We wouldn't even be having these conversations.

The R's did not offer anything better than Brandon.

Marinate on that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“I need anti-tank ammo not a ride.”

Balls of steal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:51 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:54 am
Left Seater wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:33 pm He has caused inflation to explode.

Start there.
Meanwhile Dump lifted the Crimea sanctions Obama put in place and recognized their invasion which basically handed Crimea to Putin. Fuck off fatman.

And you might want to learn how inflation works and what Dump signing the Cares Act did.
Funny - coming from Mr. “In other news”

You fucking pussy - you do that in almost every single thread. 😂😂😂
Ukraine and how we got here is the topic. So do what you always do and complain about me. Rich irony there.

Fuck off fattraitor.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

When Russia invades his country, the president of Ukraine stays to fight.

As Russian forces approach Kyiv, the millionaire mayor stays to fight.

When a winter storm approaches Texas, Republican Ted Cruz says...

"I'm outta here!"

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:31 am “I need anti-tank ammo not a ride.”

Balls of steal.
“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Trump continued. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force … We could use that on our southern border.”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:57 pm When Russia invades his country, the president of Ukraine stays to fight.

As Russian forces approach Kyiv, the millionaire mayor stays to fight.

When a winter storm approaches Texas, Republican Ted Cruz says...

"I'm outta here!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zelenskyy is 10x braver than any cowardly GQP politician.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:02 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:34 am
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:51 am

Funny - coming from Mr. “In other news”

You fucking pussy - you do that in almost every single thread. 😂😂😂
Ukraine and how we got here is the topic. So do what you always do and complain about me. Rich irony there.

Fuck off fattraitor.
No. You were called out for something you routinely do. At best, you’re a hypocritical pile of shit. The evidence is completely empirical.
The topic is Ukraine fatman, try and stay focused.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Their President and Party have failed on damn near everything and a land grab invasion is going down.

Meanwhile the liberals that post here are deflecting away with posts on Cruz and Cheeto while they completely ignore the failures of their heroes. Of course this one of the reasons their party will lose so badly this fall. I mean it isn’t surprising, they have nothing to stand on other than continuing to blame others while Rome crumbles and burns around them.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:57 pm I mean it isn’t surprising, they have nothing to stand on other than continuing to blame others while Rome crumbles and burns around them.

Yeah.

Who was the President then?

Refresh my memory.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

You Just Cant Fix Stupid - Orange Man

Bwahahahahahaaaaa!

And this clown was the President of the United States.
Just think about this for a minute or two.
And Fucking Game Show host.

Fox News host corrects Trump after he mistakenly thought US troops were landing in Ukraine as Russia launched its attack

Trump erroneously said on Fox News on Wednesday that US troops were being deployed in Ukraine.

"You told me about the amphibious attack by Americans. You shouldn't be saying that," Trump said.

"No, those are the Russians," the Fox News host Laura Ingraham replied.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-hos ... 58056.html
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Apparently, this was Trump's second stint on the Laura Ingraham Show last night.

Earlier, she had to boot-off the Orange Crap Stain because he was crying about a "rigged" election.

Too funny!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Start there.

Your understanding of history is like a blanket fart in a homeless shelter.

Crimea had been ethnically cleansed by Stalin in 1944, its population of Tartars and Khazars fleeing to Turkey and Romania, while some were resettled in Kazahkstan. And the entire peninsula--actually an island--was repopulated with Russians. One hundred percent. So of course when Putin offered to bring them back into the bosom of mother Russia, the entire Crimean population gladly accepted. The idea that the U.S. or anyone else would impose sanctions because of this is absurd and typical of the internationalist policies and agenda of Obama and his Bolshevik ilk.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s what I just said you fucking racist POS.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote:He (Dump) lost because of fraudulent mail in votes.
Fake news.

He lost because he was a shit candidate.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:49 am That’s what I just said you fucking racist POS.
No, you knew none of this, nor did you in any way indicate that you did. And you still have no idea of the U.S, cabal that staged the coup in 2014. Yer a yammering one-note ankle-gnawing mom's basement troll who couldn't define "racism" if it was stapled to your forehead.

What's actually coming clear is that while any direct U.S. or NATO involvement is off the table, all manner of unaccountable participation is wide open. For example, an unlimited fleet of drones arriving and (precisely) targeting Russian aircraft and tanks, all anonymous with no official declarations at all. Sort of like the late '70's (yes, Carter) off the books campaign to give the goat fucking Afghans shoulder-launched Stinger missiles...Soviets folded within six months. And now the new toys are far beyond. Vlad's getting suckered. And we're all getting fucked.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:18 am
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:34 am
schmick wrote:He (Dump) lost because of fraudulent mail in votes.
Fake news.

He lost because he was a shit candidate.
He may have been a shit candidate but no where near as shitty as brandon and harris

And there is no fucking way brandon gets 81 million votes without the mail in, which is 100% fraudulent
And yet in over 61 court cases no evidence of fraud was found.

Continuing to bleat the same falsehood doesn't make it any less of a lie.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:47 am
Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:49 am That’s what I just said you fucking racist POS.
No, you knew none of this, nor did you in any way indicate that you did. And you still have no idea of the U.S, cabal that staged the coup in 2014. Yer a yammering one-note ankle-gnawing mom's basement troll who couldn't define "racism" if it was stapled to your forehead.

What's actually coming clear is that while any direct U.S. or NATO involvement is off the table, all manner of unaccountable participation is wide open. For example, an unlimited fleet of drones arriving and (precisely) targeting Russian aircraft and tanks, all anonymous with no official declarations at all. Sort of like the late '70's (yes, Carter) off the books campaign to give the goat fucking Afghans shoulder-launched Stinger missiles...Soviets folded within six months. And now the new toys are far beyond. Vlad's getting suckered. And we're all getting fucked.
Ah yes Obama and Carter’s fault, had nothing to do with Putin.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:27 pm

Start there.

…Tartars…
Yes, you obviously know WTF you’re talking about.

Tartars - those are the people originally from Tartaristan, right? Famous for going nicely with fish sticks, and getting wiped out every six months by the Dental Hygienists?

I hear they have some common ancestry with the Cusacks.

John and Joan?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:44 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:27 pm

…Tartars…
Yes, you obviously know WTF you’re talking about.

Tartars - those are the people originally from Tartaristan, right? Famous for going nicely with fish sticks, and getting wiped out every six months by the Dental Hygienists?

I hear they have some common ancestry with the Cusacks.

John and Joan?
Mikey, the Tartars lived in Crimea and elsewhere in the region before being ethnically cleansed by Stalin--actually his main henchman, Beria, Perhaps a reminder more close to home for you would be John Wayne as Genghis Khan in The Conqueror (1956), where the Duke issues the classically clunky line, "Something in my blood says take the Tartar woman."

Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Maybe for you and John Wayne.
:meds: :lol:

The people who historically lived in the Crimea are Tatars.

Tatar - Tartar

Not the same thing.

Then there are, of course, the Taters. They mostly come from Idaho.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:56 am Maybe for you and John Wayne.

Tatar - Tartar

Not the same thing.

Both spellings are common. Are you really so niggling and shallow?
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:12 am
Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:56 am Maybe for you and John Wayne.

Tatar - Tartar

Not the same thing.

Both spellings are common. Are you really so niggling and shallow?
One is correct. One may be a “common” mistake but it’s not correct. There is no such thing as a Crimean Tartar. Unless it comes in a jar.

Republicans, and whatever the fuck you are, have been wrong about a whole lot of things lately. Common mistakes only because you all do it a lot. That doesn’t make them (and you) somehow correct. Just ignorant.

Get a fucking clue.