567% increase in hate crimes vs Asians

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: 567% increase in hate crimes vs Asians

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Easy, Schmick (short for schmeckel ?), the eye-popping numbers that have you dancing like a congressperson at an AIPAC conference are duly noted by the actual folks of S.F. (and yes that includes me) and the response is underway. And make no mistake, the only hope we have is that the jogger percentage of S.F. is only 5%. It's a fucking miracle (though it doesn't stop them from cruising in over the bridge), and it's all the result of the heroic and amazingly perceptive actions of Justin Hermann, a genuine American hero. But it's true that S.F., like so many other major cities is held in thrall to the corrupt and utterly destructive agenda of the "progressive" (Marxist mashup of Mao and Nat Turner) contagion.

And it's the Asians who are fighting back. What about you? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Another indicator of just how racist the South is. Blacks detest living in the southern U.S. :meds:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

schmick wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:17 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:35 am Easy, Schmick (short for schmeckel ?), the eye-popping numbers that have you dancing like a congressperson at an AIPAC conference are duly noted by the actual folks of S.F. (and yes that includes me) and the response is underway. And make no mistake, the only hope we have is that the jogger percentage of S.F. is only 5%. It's a fucking miracle (though it doesn't stop them from cruising in over the bridge), and it's all the result of the heroic and amazingly perceptive actions of Justin Hermann, a genuine American hero. But it's true that S.F., like so many other major cities is held in thrall to the corrupt and utterly destructive agenda of the "progressive" (Marxist mashup of Mao and Nat Turner) contagion.

And it's the Asians who are fighting back. What about you? :wink:

Why would I fight to protect liberals, I want them all to die
The Asians aren't particularly "progressive" at all. On the contrary. And while there are lots of gays who, like Harvey Milk, are radical, I swear there is a solid percentage of gay men who are conservative. Not so much for the dykes. And Mexicans are not "progressive" on any particular issues. That is, the general perception of S.F. being something like Berkeley is an easy assumption, but wrong. It's true that the malignant Burton Machine has kept its tentacles firmly wrapped around city hall since 1976 when George Moscone won a razor-thin mayor's race--a victory achieved through the machinations of Rev Jim Jones, who bused in several hundred of his followers to vote multiple times all over town. And Jim Jones' biggest supporters were Harvey Milk and Willie Brown, both radical Maoists.

The current mayor, London Breed, a Brown acolyte, had provided a false alibi to the S.F. police when she was a teen--for her brother who had committed a heinous murder the night before (pushing his female accomplice in a robbery out of the car on the Golden Gate bridge to create a diversion!!!). I'm not a lawyer but I'm sure that seeking to aid and abet a murderer is a felony. But no charges were brought against her.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

schmick wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:10 pm Something like 88% of Frisco voted for democrats. I feel bad for the 11% that don't. The should move to other counties that aren't insane and fight against the insanity of the left instead of trying to work with the left in their county and then wonder why their enemy keeps screwing them over.
Well with shit like this it's turning around...

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/s ... t_BAYBrand
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Where's the fucking delete button?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

schmick wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:53 am Look at that photographers Twitter.
https://mobile.twitter.com/pjphotographer
He's a huge liberal.... I hope he fucking dies a slow and painful death just as I hope that for every liberal
Well when you're a wedding photographer you've got to play the room. What's more surprising about this incident is that Powell and California is fucking Nob Hill, right near the Fairmont and the Pacific Union club--ground zero for actual plutocrats.
Before God was, I am