Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:43 pm I'm surprised the mail even works that fast anymore.
2nd.

We are still on a waiting list for a PO Box at our place in Colorado. We have owned it for 15 months and zero US mail. One guy there suggested we get one in Denver as they apparently don't have a waiting list there. But last year we spent 5.5 months at the CO house and when we returned to SA, we just dumped the entire laundry bin of mail in the trash. (In our hood the mail carriers walk and put the mail in a slot in your home. We figured a laundry basket would contain it all. We thought wrong.) If it was important, it wouldn't have been sent via the USPS.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:43 pm
Derron57 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:57 pm Don't hold your breath they arrive anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrTORBS-co
Mine arrived in the mailbox yesterday via USPS.

Six days from when I ordered them. I'm surprised the mail even works that fast anymore.
Amazing the CDC and all were able to scrape them all up off that railbed shithole in LA that fast, and get them repackaged and out to you. Watch out for a false positive from when some homeless tweaker stuck one up his ass before tossing it away.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:49 am
smackaholic wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:00 pm My sister in law took 3 of Joe's home tests. Came up negative each time. The test she got from her Dr's office, positive. And she is pretty sure this one is right.

Looks like another epic fail from Mr "I'm gonna shutdown the virus".
Wait, your sis in law registered for and already received three free Biden Covid tests? Then she tested multiple times? Why?

I doubt DeathCult46 is shipping tests so that they were received within 2 days.
Looks like I misspoke. These were tests she bought from the pharmacy. Sleepy Joe's tests aren't out there yet. I am sure they will be once omicron has burned out as it appears to be doing quickly.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:28 pm (In our hood the mail carriers walk and put the mail in a slot in your home.
Waiting for the usual T1B government dick suckers to defend this brilliant model of efficiency and cost brought to you by the US government, when no other private company in history has managed to find any economy of scale in such a fucked up model that consumes billions in lost money every year.

If it was important, it wouldn't have been sent via the USPS.
Amazon abuses the USPS like a bastard step child for their cheap rates. Lots of important and valuable shit is shipped via USPS by various people and business's and USPS manages to fuck it up, destroy it, refuse to deliver it, and ignore any communications. Outside of the bulk mailing crowd, first class service is a fucking joke.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:46 am Did you have to go to a regular brick and mortar college to get yours, or did you get one of those cereal box online degrees on a student loan ? Hoping for loan forgiveness of course.
Which ITT Tech did you attend, Mefhead Man?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:48 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:28 pm (In our hood the mail carriers walk and put the mail in a slot in your home.
Waiting for the usual T1B government dick suckers to defend this brilliant model of efficiency and cost brought to you by the US government, when no other private company in history has managed to find any economy of scale in such a fucked up model that consumes billions in lost money every year.

If it was important, it wouldn't have been sent via the USPS.
Amazon abuses the USPS like a bastard step child for their cheap rates. Lots of important and valuable shit is shipped via USPS by various people and business's and USPS manages to fuck it up, destroy it, refuse to deliver it, and ignore any communications. Outside of the bulk mailing crowd, first class service is a fucking joke.
1. USPS and FedEx/UPS are apples and oranges. The Postal Service is enshrined the constitution and is legally required to deliver almost everyplace in the 50 United States. FedEx and UPS are not.

2. The USPS has been destroyed by Louis Dejoy and his crony GOP henchmen.

Better now?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Except the opposite is true Screwy.

Mrs Seater and I have purchased two properties in the last 15 months. One in Colorado and ranch land in south central Texas. The USPS does not deliver to either property but both FedEx and UPS do.

The USPS may be constitutionally ordained, but they deliver to far fewer places than do the corporate options.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:47 am Except the opposite is true Screwy.

Mrs Seater and I have purchased two properties in the last 15 months. One in Colorado and ranch land in south central Texas. The USPS does not deliver to either property but both FedEx and UPS do.

The USPS may be constitutionally ordained, but they deliver to far fewer places than do the corporate options.
Yeah, bring that up with your GOP accomplices that are destroying the USPS.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

It has little to do with political party and everything to do with it being government.

Government sucks at running shit. And this is why we should limit their running of shit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:35 pm It has little to do with political party and everything to do with it being government.

Government sucks at running shit. And this is why we should limit their running of shit.
If only government could run as efficiently as say....Enron.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Enron is a perfect corporation to compare the government to.

Thanks for making my point.