Roe V Wade on its way out?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Roe V Wade on its way out?

Post by L45B »

Government is most effective at the most local level. It means if you don’t like shit where you are, you can leave and go somewhere else. The more localized laws are, the least amount of distance you have to move away when you don’t like shit.

For midgets and ants, this seems like the most practical framework, given it already takes weeks to move from the couch to the living room.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

It's understandable that L45B wants to change the subject because of how stupid his side of the aisle looks by saying "we can't trust women to make decisions about their own bodies so we're going to have them take care of another human."
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:21 pm Government is most effective at the most local level. It means if you don’t like shit where you are, you can leave and go somewhere else. The more localized laws are, the least amount of distance you have to move away when you don’t like shit.

For midgets and ants, this seems like the most practical framework, given it already takes weeks to move from the couch to the living room.
Most effective at taking over women’s bodies, hanging people from trees, lowering marriage ages and putting kids to work.

Local government IS great at a lot of things but for most shit they need over site cause you all are violent racist assholes.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:42 pm It's understandable that L45B wants to change the subject because of how stupid his side of the aisle looks by saying "we can't trust women to make decisions about their own bodies so we're going to have them take care of another human."
Endless moronic topic. On deck is a post of a 3rd trimester aborted baby on a slab, and then how stupid do you look?

As Bat or someone else already posted, abortion is the #1 leading population trimmer and it’s working pretty well. Look at all the open farmland we still have to play with.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This from the people who think corporations are people.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Not all of them.

Take Disney for example.

Comprised of dwarfs, princesses, fairies, wooden boys and crickets.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, you suck at comedy, politics and interneting in general.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The ultimate hook nosed parasite herself, Ginsburg, stated clearly that the basis of Roe v Wade was misconstrued, overly reaching and vulnerable to overrule...and yes, it's occurring--sending abortion laws and policies back to the state level--actual democratic control.

Of course the Queer Jew Commie contagion is swarming in desperate confusion. They leaked it, they're spraying gasoline on the fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jealous of Hitler much?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Alito & Amy Coathanger Barrett want women to up the "domestic supply of infants."

Jesus Pole Vaulting Christ....
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:22 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:31 am The ultimate hook nosed parasite herself, Ginsburg, stated clearly that the basis of Roe v Wade was misconstrued, overly reaching and vulnerable to overrule...and yes, it's occurring--sending abortion laws and policies back to the state level--actual democratic control.

Of course the Queer Jew Commie contagion is swarming in desperate confusion. They leaked it, they're spraying gasoline on the fire.

They leaked it as a distraction because the pant shitting, kid sniffing, klan king eulogizing, alzheimered geriatric fuck up in the white house has fucked up every single thing he has done in the 15 months since they stuffed the ballot boxes to get him in place. And they knew that in all likelihood he would fuck up everything else between now and November so they are whipping up their retarded base in to a frothy, smelly, hairy pitted, purple haired mob to trybto hold on to the house and senate.
The big lie with some racism and crazy mixed in.

These are your people BrokenPsyche.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:13 pm Alito & Amy Coathanger Barrett want women to up the "domestic supply of infants."

Jesus Pole Vaulting Christ....
It’s even worse than that, Alito cited Matthew Hale… positively.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:51 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:47 am If Roe is overturned, and I suspect it will be, Republicans will cheer.

But eventually I think they will regret it.
I guaran-fucking-tee the last part. 70% of Americans support the right of women to control their own bodies.
Define woman.

This crap blew the lid off all of the fake transsexual acceptance in the MSM. Pronouns and gender affirmation politics died swiftly on the altar of killing black babies, and it's sickening.

Why are the Democrats doing this?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:07 pm
schmick wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:22 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:31 am The ultimate hook nosed parasite herself, Ginsburg, stated clearly that the basis of Roe v Wade was misconstrued, overly reaching and vulnerable to overrule...and yes, it's occurring--sending abortion laws and policies back to the state level--actual democratic control.

They leaked it as a distraction because the pant shitting, kid sniffing, klan king eulogizing, alzheimered geriatric fuck up in the white house has fucked up every single thing he has done in the 15 months since they stuffed the ballot boxes to get him in place. And they knew that in all likelihood he would fuck up everything else between now and November so they are whipping up their retarded base in to a frothy, smelly, hairy pitted, purple haired mob to trybto hold on to the house and senate.
The big lie with some racism and crazy mixed in.

These are your people BrokenPsyche.
Schmick has a point, man. This has never happened before in 200 years. Someone looked at the internal numbers and pulled the gun now. It's suspicious. So who gains the most from this?

As an attorney, what would you argue?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

L45B wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:33 pm Hmmm.. abortion as federal or state level application.. great topic..

That or a great distraction from the fact that money is still printed.. by the Feds. And the printers have been working hard lately.
That money is buying up all the property. Someone doesn't trust Americans to buy American or sell American. Printers go brrrrr. Why?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Whatabout the dollar! Oh and all people that aren’t traytorrs like I am are gay and stuff.

Sin,
Shedick
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice dodge fatman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:01 pm Image
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And of course MSM is on board with harassing the justices at their homes, "passionate protests"--which may include mostly peaceful violence--and then abolishing the filibuster and expanding SCOTUS to 13 members. This is front and center in the next few months. And of course vilifying Orange Man non-stop--i.e., the daily revelations of the weaselly Esper and the permanent Jan 6th Investigation.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

:idea:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:07 pm And of course MSM is on board with harassing the justices at their homes, "passionate protests"--which may include mostly peaceful violence--and then abolishing the filibuster and expanding SCOTUS to 13 members. This is front and center in the next few months. And of course vilifying Orange Man non-stop--i.e., the daily revelations of the weaselly Esper and the permanent Jan 6th Investigation.
Sounds like a plan.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:52 am schmick, I'll do many things, but debating abortion with you is not one of them. You are a 100% pathetic douchebag, and I hope that somehow your kids end up having normal, productive lives, in spite of having you as a father. Go fuck yourself. Back on ignore you go.
BrokenPsyche and the fatterman will never address how this is their guy, but they will try and tar the left with any person they perceive as too left for them.
Pathetic bags of human shit.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:11 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:07 pm And of course MSM is on board with harassing the justices at their homes, "passionate protests"--which may include mostly peaceful violence--and then abolishing the filibuster and expanding SCOTUS to 13 members. This is front and center in the next few months. And of course vilifying Orange Man non-stop--i.e., the daily revelations of the weaselly Esper and the permanent Jan 6th Investigation.
Sounds like a plan.
It is not.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:57 am
The McCanns, the Ramseys, every vagina on the first page of a google search for 'woman kills children' (don't look, you'll be appalled at not only how many but how recent).

Abortion is genocide dressed up as public health.

Having said that, abortion prevents the short lives and prolonged deaths of innocent angels like 4 year old Myls Dobson. The vast majority of people have no business breeding. If Fauci's ouchies were really intended to sterilize the planet, well...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Righting the ship, no double pun intended, let's at least remember what an actual take used to be, with legalized abortion an actual important and complicated subject:

The strict prohibition of abortion throughout the ages and in all cultures has never been based on a religious imperative, but rather a basic and essential act of moral awareness. To suggest that a fetus isn't human--or a "person"--is simply pure twisted denial.

As for the blue-haired man-hating dykes screaming simplistic chants, and how they've arrived at such a bunkered and hostile position, it's unfortunately fairly common. But I'll bet 100 to 1 that no one is looking to knock them up in the first place.

As for the benefits of such a genuinely dystopian social policy, it thins the herds of Section 8. Ginsburg knew. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More fake news from our wackiest wackadoddle.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:20 am I don't give a damn if you consider it a life from moment of conception.

If that is somehow the test, then give up your kidney, now.

There are people all over who need a kidney or they will die. So if we can command a woman's body and force her to "save the life" of a zygote, then we damn sure can force people to give up one of their kidneys in order to save an actual life.
Men can have babies, too. The current 'women-exclusive' arguments are legitimately offensive.

Organ harvesting is a reskinned argument. The original argument is "my body, my choice."

Covid19 happened.

Our village lost a metric fuckton of healthcare employees this year to personnel refusal to take the shot or additional boosters. Their bodies, their choice -- to play along with China-Lieber-and-Fauci, or lose their job.
At least at a minimum, upon their death their usable organs should be harvested. Change the organ transplant system from opt in to opt out.
It would be nice to opt-out as easily as one can opt-in. You're nearly a physician, brah. You've seen/experienced it all. Organs are taken from the living, not the dead. Brain death, blood pressure death, chinese prison death, israeli bathtub of ice death, none of them are pure death.

We lie about that, like we lie about what abortion is. We can have both in a functioning society, we just can't be truthful about what both are. Maybe in another twenty years.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:40 pm
Happy reading.
Well there’s your problem, they don’t read.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:40 pm I have zero problems about terminating a pregnancy, even if you consider life begins at conception.

Not all lives are equal. And many other comments.

The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion

A Defense of Abortion

Happy reading.
1. Not all lives are equal.
I know. They never have been. That's why
- modern abortion in the US was intended to eliminate 'the poor' and 'the mentally ill';
- Roe vs. Wade successfully passing was predicated on the lie of BMWW miscegenation, nor the truth of choice;
- white women had to jump through hoops while Native and black women were sterilized without their consent by the same medical field filled with ... hmmm; and
- transmen have currently been entirely excluded from the conversation.

Not all lives are equal. It's still murder. It's still genocide. It should still be legal.

2. The only moral abortion is my abortion
Every single one of those examples is of a white woman. The lone black woman mentioned: "The medical director at a Dallas abortion clinic told this story: A white woman from an affluent north Dallas neighborhood brought her black maid in for an abortion and paid for it. While the maid was in a counseling session, a commotion was heard in the waiting room outside. The maid's employer was handing out anti-abortion leaflets to other women waiting for abortions.

Not all lives are equal. I wonder who was the father of the baby.

I wonder who were the fathers of ALL of the babies in those examples.

Each of those women were arguing for abortion less as their own moral choice, more as they were taking a choice away from multiple men -- starting with their husbands and ending with their current lovers. If they wanted to keep their marriage intact, they have to keep up appearances.

It's still murder. It's still genocide. It's still eugenics.

The facilities refusing to do abortions on women who think it's murder, are no different from facilities which refuse to kill white babies. That probing is never equally distributed.

3. A defense of abortion
"They can say that persons have a right to life only if they didn't come into existence because of rape; or they can say that all persons have a right to life, but that some have less of a right to life than others, in particular, that those who came into existence because of rape have less. But these statements have a rather unpleasant sound. Surely the question of whether you have a right to life at all, or how much of it you have, shouldn't turn on the question of whether or not you are a product of a rape. And in fact the people who oppose abortion on the ground I mentioned do not make this distinction, and hence do not make an exception in case of rape."
So who is making this argument? because she's right on both sides. Except we already know.

"The extreme view could of course be weakened to say that while abortion is permissible to save the mother's life, it may not be performed by a third-party"
I can go for this. If it's that important, take it out of the hands of the AMA, and give it to Walmart and CVC.

But wait, there's more.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

3a. Aka: Gulp, the throat kiddies
"My argument will be found unsatisfactory on two counts by many of those who want to regard abortion as morally permissible. First, while I do argue that abortion is not impermissible, I do not argue that it is always permissible. There may well be cases in which carrying the child to term requires only Minimally Decent Samaritanism of the mother, and this is a standard we must not fall below. I am inclined to think it a merit of my account precisely that it does not give a general yes or a general no. It allows for and supports our sense that, for example, a sick and desperately frightened fourteen-year-old schoolgirl, pregnant due to rape, may of course choose abortion, and that any law which rules this out is an insane law. And it also allows for and supports our sense that in other cases resort to abortion is even positively indecent. It would be indecent in the woman to request an abortion, and indecent in a doctor to perform it, if she is in her seventh month, and wants the abortion just to avoid the nuisance of postponing a trip abroad. The very fact that the arguments I have been drawing attention to treat all cases of abortion, or even all cases of abortion in which the mother's life is not at stake, as morally on a par ought to have made them suspect at the outset.

Second, while I am arguing for the permissibility of abortion in some cases, I am not arguing for the right to secure the death of the unborn child. It is easy to confuse these two things in that up to a certain point in the life of the fetus it is not able to survive outside the mother's body; hence removing it from her body guarantees its death. But they are importantly different. I have argued that you are not morally required to spend nine months in bed, sustaining the life of that violinist, but to say this is by no means to say that if, when you unplug yourself, there is a miracle and he survives, you then have a right to turn round and slit his throat. You may detach yourself even if this costs him his life; you have no right to be guaranteed his death, by some other means, if unplugging yourself does not kill him. There are some people who will feel dissatisfied by this feature of my argument. "

Bitch, what? No that's not satisfactory. What the fuck is she doing in that article? And she ends it with this shit!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:52 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:46 pm It should still be legal.
However you got there, I'm glad that you reached that conclusion.
It's always been my conclusion. Abortion is murder, abortion is genocide, abortion should be legal, infanticide should be stricken from the law books; nd citizens can not be forced/coerced into giving up the rights to their own body, but should receive royalties from any usage of their genetic material.

Ties back into slavery and reparations.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:40 pm I think it's comical that anyone gives a shit what religious nutjobs think.

You're never going to convince a nutjob that they're a nutjob. That's why they're nutjobs.
Nigga, talk to your people:

Jewish organizations say restricting abortion access would violate their religious freedoms.

Supreme Court’s Roe ruling would trample the religious freedom of every Jewish American

How faith-based abortion narrative omits Jewish values of reproductive freedom: Opinion
"The First Amendment also states that “Congress shall make no law… prohibiting the free exercise” of religion. All these anti-choice bans and restrictions do not affect just a Jewish woman's rights, but also denies her religious beliefs while forcing her to abide by other religious practices. Furthermore, these anti-choice bans and restrictions could force a Jewish doctor to renounce his or her religious and medical beliefs while forcing her or him to abide by other religious doctrines."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Her body, my choice.

Sin,
Shedick
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:39 am
Roach wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:36 pm
schmick wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:00 pm Also, let men buy morning after pills and don't prosecute them if they slip those pills in to the drinks of the women they just fucked.... because men deserve a choice in whether or not they're going to be a parent too.
You should use this as your sig and hang it on your office door. Paralyzingly ignorant. Fair warning to all.

Jsc your thoughts?
So only women should have choice? How dare you be so sexist, you should be ashamed.

These whores aren't having immaculate conceptions, the baby daddy deserves 50% of the say.
Morning after pills are safe, the majority of abortions in Europe are drug induced abortions. If you're going to be "Pro Choice" then you have to be supporting of everyone's choice and and not just the whores choice
Go ahead & tell everyone how men go through morning sickness during the first few months.

Or better yet, describe how ectopic pregnancies threaten mens' lives.
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:36 am Go ahead & tell everyone how men go through morning sickness during the first few months.

Or better yet, describe how ectopic pregnancies threaten mens' lives.
Dude, :shock: don't do this if you believe in your party:
LGBTQIA+: What it's like to be pregnant as a transmasculine person "I am a better parent because I’m trans, not in spite of it."

The hypocrisy of Democrats is exposed with this leak. Don't be one of them. It's so simple not to do, it's alarming how easily MSM and lobbyists went to transphobic language after spitting on Republicans for grilling that black chick for not answering what defines a woman
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:53 pm Image
:shock: :shock: :shock:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:39 am
Roach wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:36 pm
schmick wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:00 pm Also, let men buy morning after pills and don't prosecute them if they slip those pills in to the drinks of the women they just fucked.... because men deserve a choice in whether or not they're going to be a parent too.
You should use this as your sig and hang it on your office door. Paralyzingly ignorant. Fair warning to all.

Jsc your thoughts?
So only women should have choice? How dare you be so sexist, you should be ashamed.

These whores aren't having immaculate conceptions, the baby daddy deserves 50% of the say.
Morning after pills are safe, the majority of abortions in Europe are drug induced abortions. If you're going to be "Pro Choice" then you have to be supporting of everyone's choice and and not just the whores choice
Giving people medication without their consent is always a no-no.
Don't worry about them, worry about you: there is no need to drug your partner, when you yourself are taking care of your own business. Use properly fitted condoms. Don't stick your dick in every open hole just because it's open. Make better choices, even if it means you close your own legs.

I agree that men shouldn't be forced to be child support check dispensers. You end up with Blac Chynas, giving away pussy while collecting benefits from multiple men as she doesn't look after her own children. The way to resolve that starts with mandatory blood tests, and removing the presumption of paternity if married.

If he doesn't want to have anything to do with the kid, he signs a waiver giving up paternal custody, she chooses to bear the kid or kill the kid within two years, no homicide charge. Everyone wins, no one lies to themselves.