This is not a flat earth thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: This is not a flat earth thread

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:09 pm You really shouldn't be afraid of science and reality.
Science & reality doesn't mesh with the book about a sky fairy. Thumpers tend to stay away from stuff that disproveses their fantasy world.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:I am not about to watch a 40 minute video.
It is a great video.
As I said, break it up into segments and watch it a bit at a time.

It is your loss if you're not interested.

The video maker lists 8 or 10 "exhibits" as evidence that the moon landings were an utterly ridiculous farce.

Here are a few points...

1. Image

This went to the moon?

:lol:

He goes into some detail regarding the great craftsmanship that went into this contraption, and how it is of course lunacy to imagine it went to the moon.

2. The impossible number of studio quality photos that were supposedly taken by the astronauts.

Using a late '60s/early '70s camera with manual settings, and wearing huge, bulky gloves, they somehow produced pics (over the course of all missions combined) at a rate of 1 pic every 50 seconds they were on the moon.

Completely absurd.
Fantasy.

3. Among the pics, the same backdrop was CLEARLY used in multiple pics in supposedly different locations.

It is bogus.
Period.
The End.
Fraud.

4. The absurdity of the lunar rover

5. The damning behavior of the astronauts, as well as their blatantly contradictory stories about events

There is much more.

Watch the video and -----> free your mind.

You are way past due.
Last edited by Softball Bat on Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:Science & reality doesn't mesh with the book about a sky fairy.
This thread is not about God.

It is about NASA's fraud, which is very far beyond evident.

Wakey.
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

Well this may be stepping into a huge pile, but . . .

The lander is wrapped in mylar/foil to protect from radiation / heat. The lander was collapsed for flight. The actual lander is shown in This video quite clearly. I watched your 40 minute video so check this

No shit the lander was never flown on earth. Flying conditions are a little different on the moon. 1/6 gravity, no atmosphere.

Fish eye lenses.

Your guy in the video is an emotional girl, who is lacking some critical thinking skills. Is this a troll job?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Steve Jobs wrote:The actual lander is shown in This video quite clearly.
This is the actual lander...

Yes, it looks very well constructed.

:)
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

Try to look past the foil. Did you do that? Try to focus on the 10,000 lbs of metal, electronics and yes foil. It operates in a near vacuum. Do you know what that means?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Lunar_Module
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Steve Jobs wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:08 pm It operates in a near vacuum. Do you know what that means?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Lunar_Module
Unless it’s being used in the ocean.

Huston we have a lifeboat.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:32 pm Poptart, go to any of the space museums next time you're in America, there are several great ones.
Besides Smithsonian & U.S. Space & Rocket Center, what are the others?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:54 pm There's one in Huntsville Alabama. Years ago, I did the Rocket City Marathon there and saw it. NASA has a flight center or something there.

There's one in DC, NYC, one in Florida, another in Houston as well I think. Maybe others too.
Huntsville would be the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. Been there, and it's a very cool place. I tried going to KSC, but while on my way the govt shut down. The place was open, but with very limited access.
9/27/22
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

I listened again to that part about all the nice still photos taken on the missions. They said impossible. More bullshit.

https://apollospace.com/images/#:~:tex ... 20cameras.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:Forget whatever someone else supposedly said.
lol

Why would we forget what Neil deGrasse Tyson told us?
And he was so exercised and adamant about it.

He told us what was seen in the Felix "space jump" was complete bunk.

Yes, because he declares that at a mere 130,000 ft off the surface of the earth, "You can't see the curvature. THAT STUFF IS FLAT."

And yet we have the Felix jump, with the globe in all it's glory beneath the feet of Mr Baumgartner.
And our Lefty, whose eyes would surely not deceive him, informing us that he has seen the curvature of the earth at a mere 50,000 ft.
Not only that, but such curvature has been seen by "thousands" of pilots.

Why would we forget what the NASA spokesman and overall space guru has told us?

No, we don't forget it.
The NASA zealots need to FACE IT and OWN IT.

That is the point of the thread.

Wakey.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Steve Jobs wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:40 pm I listened again to that part about all the nice still photos taken on the missions. They said impossible. More bullshit.

https://apollospace.com/images/#:~:tex ... 20cameras.
You are posting NASA propaganda.

Here we have a photography expert who is very well versed in the cameras used on the supposed Apollo Missions.
He explains why the photo collection from those missions is -----> COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:Poptart, go to any of the space museums next time you're in America, there are several great ones.

For that matter, just Naro Space Center in South Jeolla, South Korea. I'll pay for your entry fee.
I lived in Houston for 10 years.
I went to NASA a few times.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So let's say the good folks at Red Bull (RIP Dietrich Mateschitz) and the producers of the vid chose to use exaggerated pics--which appears to be the case--for the purpose of accentuating the daring feat, as though he was basically jumping from outer space, so what?

This only leaves many more glaring facts, like that of the globe itself. And I mean the type one buys in a store. Who do you suppose designed the first globe and coordinated the placement of the continents upon it? Has everyone been so easily deluded? Is everyone so fragile that they must be shielded from the truth? Because if the globe is a false model, someone--or some agencies--must know about it. Would this not be the Mother of All Conspiracies? And if so, why? And what about the other planets? Is NASA lying about them as well? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:So let's say the good folks at Red Bull (RIP Dietrich Mateschitz) and the producers of the vid chose to use exaggerated pics--which appears to be the case--for the purpose of accentuating the daring feat, as though he was basically jumping from outer space, so what?
You're the person who chose to post the Red Bull jump, supposedly as "proof" of something.
lol

That didn't work out too well for you.

As has always been the case in these threads, people wade in, post wack things without doing any real research, thinking they have some smarts.
And they proceed to get the living shit kicked out of them.

If you want to step to me on these issues you better have your ducks in a row.

Dude, why don't you stop talking about flat earth in this thread?
It isn't about that.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So explain globes and how the hapless multitudes came to accept them as a model of the earth.

And explain this..

.Image

:popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So it's fake? And in your weaselly passive manner you're suggesting that photos from satellites are all fake? Okay, and NASA is faking them? And NASA is a government agency which like most government agencies is bloated and rife with layers of bureaucratic inertia and flab that would make the postal service seem like Amazon?

So who's behind it? And why? You offer nothing. Is it merely a lack of imagination on your part? Or are you just a squishy little faggot looking to troll?
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:54 pm 2. The impossible number of studio quality photos that were supposedly taken by the astronauts.

Using a late '60s/early '70s camera with manual settings, and wearing huge, bulky gloves, they somehow produced pics (over the course of all missions combined) at a rate of 1 pic every 50 seconds they were on the moon.

Completely absurd.
Fantasy.
I believe the earth is a sphere. I also believe most of what we think we know about the moon landing is manufactured propaganda. I do not think the astronauts are lying but the marketing department at NASA is utterly full of shit.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Why do you think NASA shows (and tells) us things that are not true?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:42 am Why do you think NASA shows (and tells) us things that are not true?
Marketing. They are selling something.

I'm not versed enough to speculate on the What and the Why but I know for damned sure they are salespeople. I've bought enough boats in my life to know when a sales pitch is overdone. Back in the day people would take real grainy pictures and claim it's a good boat with a bad camera. Now people use those Instagram filters to make a boat look like Kim Kardashian's face. If you can't tell you're being oversold, you deserve to get a rotten hull with fresh paint on it. Some of those lunar lander pictures are simply not possible. Recognizing that does not automatically mean you don't believe in space.

Remember when Bush sold everyone on WMDs in Iraq? Doesn't Colin Powell's sales pitch for war sound a little similar to Neal Tyson's propaganda films? It does to me. His vocal inflections and over-sincere delivery smells like a turd in summer.

I'm not suggesting NASA is selling the idea of a ball instead of a pizza but I'm certain they are selling something.

All organisms and organizations desire one thing above all else: survival. It's possible NASA is not nefarious in its bullshit but simply trying to remain afloat. They need public support to keep doing their job. A little stylized press release here and there looks good to the public's eye.

I realize I am rambling. Going to sleep now.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:42 am Why do you think NASA shows (and tells) us things that are not true?
And why are you assuming that NASA is the only agency with access to viewing the planet from space? Are the Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, and various European nations all in on the Hoax as well? How about Elon Musk? As much as you tirelessly dodge and weave between the (intentionally) sensational comments by DeGrasse, your murky assertions become more and more mired in childish evasions worthy of a bratty 10 year-old.

We know perfectly well why NASA would lie about the moon landing--initially. But this was only due to the space race with the Soviets, and had nothing to do with any other unexplained reasons why such a mission is completely impossible. This remains a mystery. However, this does not in any way connect to the lugubrious premise of a Flat Earth. Or to be decorous in the lady-like fashion that seems to suit you, a "non-spherical" earth. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I have posted about the fake bullshit from other "space" agencies before.

I will leave 3 short (all under 3 minutes) videos for your viewing entertainment.

The first, from the Japanese, is supposedly a REAL video of "earth rise."

:lol:

These next two show us Chinese fakery.

Watch this one from just 0:00 to 2:20...

And watch all 2:57 of this one...

So yeah, they all show fake bullshit.

Why do they do it?

Well, we pay NASA 52 million dollars a day so they can show us their fake bullshit.

These other fake space agencies are also milking their sheeple out of money, right?

And there are other reasons that we won't touch here, because...

This is not a flat earth thread.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

None of those weak vids are relevant to the assertion of Non-Spherical Earth, which is all you're saying. But are you also passively implying that zero-gravity doesn't exist, or cannot be experienced in a space shuttle? Speak clearly, though I realize that's difficult while sucking a big dildo.

That is, if NASA and everyone else in every large government is lying about the structure of the planet and our feeble attempts to go elsewhere, and all we see is false, then what is the reality of our planet? :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:59 am There is this massive conspiracy, that thousands or perhaps millions of people have been involved with for 2000 years, and none of them have ever confessed the truth, because of reasons

Or some such bullshit
Did you watch the 3 short videos?

Why do you wave off the fact that they are showing you things that are fake?

You should ask yourself that question.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:06 am None of those weak vids are relevant to the assertion of Non-Spherical Earth, which is all you're saying. But are you also passively implying that zero-gravity doesn't exist, or cannot be experienced in a space shuttle? Speak clearly, though I realize that's difficult while sucking a big dildo.

That is, if NASA and everyone else in every large government is lying about the structure of the planet and our feeble attempts to go elsewhere, and all we see is false, then what is the reality of our planet? :popcorn:

It is the title of the thread, dummy.

If you want to discuss the globe, or the shape of the earth, start a thread -- or pull up one of the old ones.

Stop yapping about flat earth in here.

This is about NASA's fakery.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:None of those weak vids...
What is "weak" about them?

Do tell.

#tard
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's the same thing weak about you. There's nothing but a vague suggestion in vids produced by obvious fun lovin' hillbilly conspiracy sites with a budget that wouldn't feed a junkyard dog.

As for your indictment of NASA, this is limited to a pic of the moon lander which you simply insist is proof positive just looking at it that it's made of tubes and slapped together parts you might buy at a Home Depot. Okay, your joke is noted..but what else? Nothing. And as I've pointed out, you don't even try.

If you're not suggesting Flat Earth, what then are you addressing in the Red Bull production team's decision to accentuate the sky dive by making it appear much higher? What are they lying about? Speak clearly and answer the question--even though you are sucking a huge dildo like the total actual--not insult--faggot that you obviously are. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L TARD wrote:It's the same thing weak about you. There's nothing but a vague suggestion in vids produced by obvious fun lovin' hillbilly conspiracy sites with a budget that wouldn't feed a junkyard dog.
The 1st video was copied directly from the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency.
lol

The 2nd and 3rd videos show footage that came directly from the Chinese National Space Administration.
The Chinese are seen doing things on their "space station" that are, according to NASA, IMPOSSIBLE to do.

So no, 'tard, the videos happen to be excellent.

And that really sucks very much for you.

Now, if you, Jsc, or anyone else, cannot simply acknowledge that what we are shown is fake, there will be no further dialogue with me on this matter.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But what are you saying? That is, if everyone is lying, what are they hiding? Can you offer even a guess? If not, why are you broaching the subject at all? When you see a photo from space showing the globe, what's fake about it? Who faked it? How was it faked? Why was it faked?

If you can't answer or even approach any of these than you're a total fraud, and this silly trolling endeavor should cease. I mean, why be a complete asshole when you can merely be a tedious closet homosexual bore? :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:22 pm Why was it faked?
Any sort of hint of a motive would be amusing. What could possibly compel an extraordinarily powerful cabal of individuals to enter in to a conspiracy to convince everybody that the world was round(ish) instead of flat? How, exactly, would these conspirators profit from this "deception"?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

If you go all the way down the rabbit hole--okay, deep breath--we find that the world's leaders--all of them, and that's a lot, including titans of industry, etc.--are in fact hybrid aliens who have been living on our planet for eons and appear just like us, etc. This theory of course has been forwarded by David Icke as well as other groups, including but not limited to the Scientologists. Their headquarters is the artificial entity we know as "the moon."

Of course Slop Fart is far too timid to even toe the water of such claims, so he sits in the shade like a prude Victorian spinster, quietly mumbling. :(
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This is your opportunity to go on the record.

This video, slightly more than 1 minute long, was posted to the internet by the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA).

Is it real or is it not real?

Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:45 am If you go all the way down the rabbit hole--okay, deep breath--we find that the world's leaders--all of them, and that's a lot, including titans of industry, etc.--are in fact hybrid aliens who have been living on our planet for eons and appear just like us, etc. Their headquarters is the artificial entity we know as "the moon."
Mental case. Or bot, you decide.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Whoah, Roach, I'm just presenting the theory that's actually curled up like a snoozing pooch behind the Flat Earth narrative. I don't necessarily ascribe to Icke or L Ron Hoover, though I thought Battlefield Earth was unfairly massacred by the critics. 8)
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:46 am This is not a flat earth thread.

This is your opportunity to go on the record.

This video, slightly more than 1 minute long, was posted to the internet by the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA).

Is it real or is it not real?

I'm not a forensic videographer or anything, but in the last 10 years I got pretty good at spotting fake nudes of Sarah Palin and that floppy titted bartender AOC. Here are some things I look for.

Consistency of focus and image resolution. Palin fakes are easy to spot at the neck. She has old lady neck and blending her head onto Xev Bellringer's body results in a blurry neck.

In Bat's earthrise video the focus and resolution is odd on the foreground. The moon's surface looks like a cartoon. Some of that can be attributed to the need for long focus on the earth, thereby blurring the foreground. The moon's surface beyond 100' should be in focus, though. It isn't.

Another reason for the moon looking cartoonish could be the aperture setting. They might have the f-stop set in anticipation of the earthrise so it doesn't need to adjust to the additional light from Earth. If so, the foreground would be overexposed.

Between the long focus and open aperture it's possible for the moon's surface to look like something a drunk Donnie would make at paint-n-sip on Friday night whike trying to draw an elephant in chalk.

It's odd a professional organization -like an entire fukken country- couldn't use a camera better than this.

Shadows
There was a pretty good fake of AOC about to suck a small white cock. I nutted into a bread sack looking at her goofy fucking teeth about to scrape the skin off that dude's pecker. I wondered if it really was her making a few extra bucks tonoay for college but upon closer inspection I could tell the shadows under her eyes were different from the shadows on the McDonalds cup nearby.

In Bat's video, for the Earth to be in full light, the sun must be directly behind the camera. Shadows should be very long and very dark on the moon's surface. A gnat's hat should look like a fencepost. There are no shadows. At all. I guess it's possible that part of the moon is flatter than Mikey's sense of humor but not likely.

In summary, I find the video highly suspicious.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Nice analysis, and especially your point about the deficient shadows.

I suggest we petition ESPN to get you on MNF with the Manning Brothers sometime, as your commentary is much more entertaining than anything we have heard, or will hear, from the slaps they have appearing.

Donnie wrote:It's odd a professional organization -like an entire fukken country- couldn't use a camera better than this.
Right.

Reggie White was obviously wrong about... the Asian.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But you're both full of shit. There's no shadow to be expected of a craft hovering several miles above the moon's surface. As usual, Slop Fart forgot to actually mention what's supposedly fake about this vid. And as for "Donnie," his nonsense tries to be cute but is merely tedious and obtuse. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L TARD wrote:There's no shadow to be expected of a craft hovering several miles above the moon's surface.
He didn't say the craft should show a shadow.

He said, "Shadows should be very long and very dark on the moon's surface. A gnat's hat should look like a fencepost."

You did not weigh in.

Is it, in your opinion, real or is it not real?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L TARD wrote:Slop Fart forgot to actually mention what's supposedly fake about this vid.
What is fake about it?

Donnie wrote:The moon's surface looks like a cartoon.
Yes.
And the earth also looks like a cartoon.

The whole thing looks like a cartoon.

Do you know why?

Because it is.