Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:40 pm https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-corre ... presidency
Holy crap. Even CBS is starting to turn on the poor old senile son of a bitch.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-t ... l-n1277368
Even NBC printing Joe's 60% disapproval rating? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn that liberal media!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

#sick
#disgrace
#humiliating
#senile
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

To make things worse, Biden admitted in the press conference that his handlers tell him which reporters to call on.
Ladies and gentlemen, they gave me a list here. The first person I was instructed to call on was Kelly O'Donnell from NBC,
The Biden admin is doubling down on Presidential clown shows.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

On the Bidumb victory over Dump...

1/14/21
poptart wrote:2. I am not a Democrat.

I know what to expect.

Hopefully some measure of healing can take place over the next couple of years, and hopefully some measure of international respect can also be found.

However, the economic meltdown we are in is so severe that we are going to come out of this era looking much different than we were previously.
See the "Doom" thread.

Lots of pain ahead, imo.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51987&start=120

So much for the hope of regaining international respect.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

In a shock to no one, including those in the Biden administration and Biden himself, the eviction moratorium was found unconstitutional.

So Biden acted in a way that he knew and admitted was unconstitutional. When will Nancy bring articles of Impeachment?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:36 am

Thanks, Joe. Great job.

If it costs too much to bring it back, at least destroy it.

Our government is beyond fucked.
Fake news, and no one cares. Joe Biden ended the war in Afg and brought our troops home. Nobody said you have to like it, you just have to deal with it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

His rapidly declining approval ratings indicate people care.

The guy is the continuation of the Trump disaster. Certainly a better speaker, but that is just lipstick on the shit covered pig.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Thanks, Joe. Great job.

When a person is hanged is it normal to allow the person free movement of their arms?

He's wearing a harness, dumbfuck. You got punked (yet again).
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:55 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:21 pm

Thanks, Joe. Great job.

When a person is hanged is it normal to allow the person free movement of their arms?

He's wearing a harness, dumbfuck. You got punked (yet again).
Please produce a link stating your claim.
You need a link when the video clearly shows the guy raising one hand?

And you southern racists should be experts in hangings, what with all your experience lynching blacks.....
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:09 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:12 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:55 pm
Please produce a link stating your claim.
You need a link when the video clearly shows the guy raising one hand?

And you southern racists should be experts in hangings, what with all your experience lynching blacks.....
Certainly you have a link explaining exactly what was happening, child fucker?
I'm not the one who posted the video. You have no evidence to back up what you're claiming is an explanation of the video, and logic defies it as well.

Fat racist who's obsessed with pedophilia says what?
Curious - what are you going to say when they start killing Americans and others with American equipment?
1) Perhaps they should have started to make their way towards Kabul in April when the departure of the American military was announced.

2) How do you know that it will be American equipment that they'll be using? Oh sure, it's probably manufactured by the USA, but how do you know it belongs to the US Army or Marines? FYI Slappy, the US has given LOTS of American military hardware to the Afghan Army. Did you ever consider the fact that the military equipment that we've given to the Afghan Army just might fall into the hands of the Taliban when they took control of the country?? Dumbfuck....

ETA: there's a word filter for frank adam tom???
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:52 pm but why in the fuck didn't we at LEAST destroy it as opposed to just GIVING it to the Taliban?
Why in the fuck didn't you AT LEAST do a Google search for the answer, shithead?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Melty's video source: "Black conservative View"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Real trustworthy one, there
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:00 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:59 pm Melty's video source: "Black conservative View"

Real trustworthy one, there
Oh - so you've obviously found a link explaining what really happened? Why not share it?
https://reason.com/2021/08/31/viral-vid ... ign=buffer
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Reason is the nation's pre-eminent libertarian news outlet. Plus, it's light years better than "black conservative news" or whatever Bat Boy fake news bbs you got your video from.

Fuck, I'd feel stupid if I were you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:55 am
Why would I feel dumb talking to you? I manned up about being wrong - something you’re incapable of. Plus - the fact that you’re dumber than a frog cock will never help you.

https://reason.com/2021/08/18/nothing-w ... ghanistan/

Why not address that article? They shit on your god in that one. :)
Why would I man up about being wrong when I wasn't wrong? Quit filling your diapers. Plus, 20 years of Afg = 20 years of bipartisan fuckery.

You have been posting here for over 15 years and somehow you have become even dumber. How does that happen?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Some things NEVER change. Porky kicking his own ass. And everyone laughing at him.

Too funny.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:43 pm Refer to your frog cock status and address my last comment - unless you’re just too inept to do as such.

I’d agree about Afghanistan, though. It’s been a shithole mess from the beginning…
What is there to address? I already addressed it.

HEADLINE--Nothing Was Gained From 20 Years in Afghanistan
Why did it take presidents so long to realize this?

equals

"20 years of bipartisan fuckery"

But at least Biden had the stones to rip the bandaid off. GQP just wants to re-invade.

Of all the washed up has beens on this board, you may have fallen the furthest. You don't even have a take anymore. You just suck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Am I doing this right? The Spray Special?
Papa Willie wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:44 am Image
Obama!
Obama!

You're pathetic. Joe Biden owns you and your pathetic hillbilly ilk. Trump didn't get anyone out of Afg, and now he wants to re-invade. Biden got us out of Afg.

:bode: Joe Biden, you piss dribbling sack of shit.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:01 pm Joe Biden owns you and your pathetic hillbilly ilk.

:bode: Joe Biden, you piss dribbling sack of shit.
If you want to give Biden credit for getting the US out of Afghanistan, where was the criticism when that didn’t happen when he was VP? Go ahead and link us up to where you posted that critical take.

And if your take is that Biden owns Papa, then clearly Trump owns you. Do you want to rethink this?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:44 pm If you want to give Biden credit for getting the US out of Afghanistan, where was the criticism when that didn’t happen when he was VP? Go ahead and link us up to where you posted that critical take.

Is the vice president the commander and chief? Are you trying to give Spray a run for board's dumbest poster? Holy smokes.

Nice classic Left Behind blast, like this one VVV
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So you’ve got name calling and nothing else on Biden’s flip flop on Afghanistan.

Then you completely ignore the Trump owning you part. I guess when you are up against the indefensible, ignoring is the best tactic.

And thanks for posting that as part of your signature. You kick your own ass with every single post you make because of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Another "conservative" completely clueless about the First Amendment, the one that is so important it's the first fucking one. Film at 11.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Good to see you have come to grips with Trump’s complete ownership of you.

And typical liberal of you to spin your ass of on a quote. The quote in reference was to celebrations after Biden’s win where liberals were gathering to celebrate. These “celebrations” in many places were in violation of local rules over large gatherings. You know like religious services were banned, but liberals like usual thought the rules didn’t apply to them. The quote in your signature was in response to that. If there is no right to the free exercise of religion then there is no right to political speech.

But keep spinning cause it shows you still don’t know shit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:09 pm So you’ve got name calling and nothing else on Biden’s flip flop on Afghanistan.

Then you completely ignore the Trump owning you part. I guess when you are up against the indefensible, ignoring is the best tactic.

And thanks for posting that as part of your signature. You kick your own ass with every single post you make because of it.
You completely ignored the question of whether the VP is the CinC....as you accuse SM of ignoring something.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course they are not. But where was Screwy or any of you other liberals complaining that Obama/Biden didn’t get the US out of Afghanistan for those 8 years?

Are you saying Biden had no say at all in the Obama Administration?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:51 pm Good to see you have come to grips with Trump’s complete ownership of you.

And typical liberal of you to spin your ass of on a quote. The quote in reference was to celebrations after Biden’s win where liberals were gathering to celebrate. These “celebrations” in many places were in violation of local rules over large gatherings. You know like religious services were banned, but liberals like usual thought the rules didn’t apply to them. The quote in your signature was in response to that. If there is no right to the free exercise of religion then there is no right to political speech.

Again, they were spontaneous political celebrations, clearly approved by the first amendment, and held outdoors, unlike the disease vectors that indoor organized religious gatherings were serving as. Too bad for you, so sad.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:42 pm Of course they are not. But where was Screwy or any of you other liberals complaining that Obama/Biden didn’t get the US out of Afghanistan for those 8 years?

Are you saying Biden had no say at all in the Obama Administration?
The buck didn't stop with Joe Biden from 2009-2017. You are doing nothing but flailing today.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And completely against the rules the liberal local leaders put in place.

Religion is protected by the Constitution but that didn’t stop you liberals from wanting to shut it down.

Selective enforcement of the constitution is seriously what you are arguing? And you want to call me stupid.

Bwahahahaha
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:46 pm You are doing nothing but flailing today.
Says the guy who says he was owned by Trump.

And is advocating for partial following of the constitution.

Bode is not on your side as per usual.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:44 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:51 pm Good to see you have come to grips with Trump’s complete ownership of you.

Again, they were spontaneous political celebrations, clearly approved by the first amendment, and held outdoors, unlike the disease vectors that indoor organized religious gatherings were serving as. Too bad for you, so sad.
And there's a huge difference between a spontaneous celebration AFTER an election v. a campaign event before an election. Hatch Act, anyone?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You liberals clowns keep moving the goal posts.

Your liberal heroes banned a protected Constitutionally protected practice. But you totally give a pass to another practice because it is something you like and we’re happy about.

It doesn’t make you bad people, it just shows your hypocrisy and hatred for the Constitution.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:12 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:44 pm

But Biden was supposed to stop COVID.

How’s that working out for you, shit dick?
So you're in favor of Biden making vaccinations mandatory?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Vaccines don’t stop Covid. You should know this by now.

And if it is mandated, how do you suggest that is enforced?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:28 pm Vaccines don’t stop Covid. You should know this by now.

And if it is mandated, how do you suggest that is enforced?
This is a shit take and you know it. Vaccines prevent death and serious illness and hospitalization. It also drastically reduces transmissibility. You know this. It does NOT "stop" Covid, you are right. No vaccine is 100% effective.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:12 pm But Biden was supposed to stop COVID.

:meds: :meds: :meds:

"It will go away with the warm weather, like a miracle"

"Covid affects virtually nobody"

"Cases are up because testing is up...so I told my people slow the testing down please"

Which genius said these?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So lots of words from Screwy to confirm what I posted.

And Trump continues to own you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:34 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:46 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:12 pm But Biden was supposed to stop COVID.

:meds: :meds: :meds:

"It will go away with the warm weather, like a miracle"

"Covid affects virtually nobody"

"Cases are up because testing is up...so I told my people slow the testing down please"

Which genius said these?
Why isn't the media telling anybody about the percentage of vaccinated people in the hospital right now?
The vaccine is to help recipients have a much less serious reaction to getting infected, including not dying. Just because a vaccinated person (likely someone who was already at risk) is in the hospital doesn't mean the vaccine didn't work, you illiterate hick.

Why doesn't the media tell people how Brett Kavanaugh paid off his debts?
9/27/22
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

* I have only seen sprays post above and have not read the rest of the thread. I'm bored at work and figured I'd help move this along.

Here is a pretty good article. They talk about relative risk and several other factors in how they interpret the data. I didn't find a lot of articles which included the delta variant, but only spent a few minutes googling this.

Bottom line, vaccinated people are much less likely to be hospitalized or die from covid.

I don't care if people choose to not get vaccinated as long as they understand the consequences of their choice.

https://publichealthinsider.com/2021/09 ... eople/amp/
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:26 pm
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:04 pm * I have only seen sprays post above and have not read the rest of the thread. I'm bored at work and figured I'd help move this along.

Here is a pretty good article. They talk about relative risk and several other factors in how they interpret the data. I didn't find a lot of articles which included the delta variant, but only spent a few minutes googling this.

Bottom line, vaccinated people are much less likely to be hospitalized or die from covid.

I don't care if people choose to not get vaccinated as long as they understand the consequences of their choice.

https://publichealthinsider.com/2021/09 ... eople/amp/
Thanks, Twizzer! Very good article. I don’t see why in the fuck the MSM isn’t bringing those stats up at every chance they get. If that isn’t a selling point, I don’t know what is…
This shows you only watch either Faux News, OANN or Newsmax, as all the MSM not named Fox have reported this from around early April. The ones that I previously mentioned by name wouldn't give out such info, as it would mean crediting Biden with greatly increased distribution of the vaccine as well as proving non-fringe scientists correct.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:12 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:19 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:26 pm
Thanks, Twizzer! Very good article. I don’t see why in the fuck the MSM isn’t bringing those stats up at every chance they get. If that isn’t a selling point, I don’t know what is…
This shows you only watch either Faux News, OANN or Newsmax, as all the MSM not named Fox have reported this from around early April. The ones that I previously mentioned by name wouldn't give out such info, as it would mean crediting Biden with greatly increased distribution of the vaccine as well as proving non-fringe scientists correct.
Where has it been shown, fuckface? TWIS showed an informative article giving statistics. You, on the other hand, responded with your typically gay, fucked up feelings.

Get fucked. Respond with logic every now and then.
References to fecal matter & pedophilia isn't logic. SYHTFOTW
9/27/22