It's always fun to review predictions.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: It's always fun to review predictions.

Post by Kierland »

I predict you will still be a fat stupid POS tomorrow.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

so Meltspray is the new SpamTard here?

That really is a prediction I wouldn't have made. Though I'm sure it surprises no one.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie and Carson now on ignore.

Seriously. Just stop.

One picture might be funny.

Spam is for fucking losers (and hungry folks in Hawaii).
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Didn't really put you on ignore.

But, "dude" you want to talk about pussies?

Copying the same picture 20 times into a post is about the most brutal self-owning admission of ultimate pussiness you could possibly deliver.

Carry on.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It hurts my eyes to look at it. I'm no pussy, I'm just getting old and don't need that kind of intrusion, and my scroll wheel doesn't seem to go as fast as it used to. It confuses me, gives me indigestion and makes me forget to take my meds.

You don't want to be the cause of me having to leave my house to go get Pepto Bismol, do you? Or worse yet make one of my kids drive up here to deliver it, because I barely know how to drive anymore.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:59 pm
That really is a prediction I wouldn't have made. Though I'm sure it surprises no one.
What surprises no one is that your troll bitch ass could not make an accurate prediction on anything.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Prediction: Derron will suck just as badly tomorrow as he does today.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Prediction: Pedo Joe will void his bowels into his Depends at some point. Look for his face to go slack and then struggle to get back on point. Chris Wallace will massage his balls until he is ready continue.
Last edited by mvscal on Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am
Derron wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:12 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:59 pm
What surprises no one is that your troll bitch ass could not make an accurate prediction on anything.
Is Fag in Houston really the midget?
No. Buttfuck Bill is a Stucknut faggot who washed ashore here.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

You continually shat all over yourself with each post you make. I’ve never been to stucknut. But it’s not important to me. Looks like it’s somehow important to you.

You’re a worthless spam troll here. Are you the same POS everywhere else you post?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

mvscal wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:52 am Prediction: Pedo Joe will void his bowels into his Depends at some point. Look for his face to go slack and then struggle to get back on point. Chris Wallace will massage his balls until he is ready continue.
But seriously, how is it going for both men so far? what's best stream?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:52 am Prediction: Pedo Joe will void his bowels into his Depends at some point. Look for his face to go slack and then struggle to get back on point. Chris Wallace will massage his balls until he is ready continue.
And Pedokkkal will watch it all from his bunker while he jerks to old WWII vids and cheers for the Nazis.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:32 am
And Pedokkkal will watch it all from his bunker while he jerks to old WWII vids and cheers for the Nazis.

$$$$$$
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:50 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:32 am
I'll bet your fake dad has your shit on the tip of his dick 95% of the day, doesn't he?
Just more death spasms from the process.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:11 am Btw, Fag in Houston - you were muted yesterday (knowing full well you were crying in your post).

You aren’t a good enough poster to have any sort of a conversation with.
Fyi, Bill had the post of the month a week-or-so ago.

You on the other hand have come in here and posted as if it is your -----> time of the month.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:32 am And Pedokkkal will watch it all from his bunker while he jerks to old WWII vids and cheers for the Nazis.
Pedokkkal got his war cry last night from his Fuhrer: Stand back and stand by!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:39 am You continually shat all over yourself with each post you make. I’ve never been to stucknut. But it’s not important to me. Looks like it’s somehow important to you.

You’re a worthless spam troll here. Are you the same POS everywhere else you post?
It's always funny to see Fatty Fatty Melt Melt return to T1B and then brag about putting everyone on mute as soon as he arrives. Because nothing screams old school smack master more than hiding from everyone who's kicking your ass.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just like his orange leader, a bunch of neener neener boo boo and you are this and that.
Zero about why the spray painted nazi would be good for a second term. Keep sucking his dick asshole.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All I see is orange jizz on your face fatso.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:57 am
But seriously, how is it going for both men so far? what's best stream?
That is pretty much exactly what happened. Wallace never pressed Biden when he ducked a question. If his nose was any farther up Pedo Joe's ass, it would have been sodomy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

We all saw a Dump train wreck.

The most epic meltdown in U.S. presidential debate history.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:38 am That is pretty much exactly what happened. Wallace never pressed Biden when he ducked a question. If his nose was any farther up Pedo Joe's ass, it would have been sodomy.
Still whining about the refs, eh? Only losers, like you and your white supremacist president, whine about the refs.

Fuck off, pussy.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:45 pm

This guy is funny. You have to watch the whole thing. He absolutely goes yard. :mrgreen:
😂😂

Biden is a senile old pedophile who forgets all the time that he’s in public.