My liberty rating took a huge hit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

My liberty rating took a huge hit

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

But I don't care. This board is run by beta males these days; something had to be done. Fiatlux and Ban Kierfag need a timeout. Learn to use your words, stop with the incessant gifs.

"to be willing to die so that honor and justice may live"

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: My liberty rating took a huge hit

Post by Softball Bat »

Mgo wrote:This board is run by beta males these days

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:10 am But I don't care. This board is run by beta males these days; something had to be done. Fiatlux and Ban Kierfag need a timeout. Learn to use your words, stop with the incessant gifs.

"to be willing to die so that honor and justice may live"

Beta Males?

Here's a list of alpha males for some much needed perspective.

Chuck Norris
Steven Segall
David Hasselhoff
Robert Mitchum
Mel Gibson
Andre the giant.
Donald J. TRUMP
Genghis Kahn
Bill Shatner
Brett Favre

That's just a few off the top of my head, but fiat won't make it past chuck Norris before blowing his load.

BTW?
Frankie was beta. At barely 5'5 and 127 pounds soaking wet, he needed greaseball wise guys for protection at all times.
Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to leave his front door without getting bent over.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

EAP wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:05 pm Frankie was beta. At barely 5'5 and 127 pounds soaking wet, he needed greaseball wise guys for protection at all times.
Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to leave his front door without getting bent over.
Yeah, and 90 pounds of it was cock, according to Ava. Frank looked out for his friends. Frank gets a permanent pass for Sammy.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:19 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:05 pm Frankie was beta. At barely 5'5 and 127 pounds soaking wet, he needed greaseball wise guys for protection at all times.
Yeah, and 90 pounds of it was cock, according to Ava. Frank looked out for his friends. Frank gets a permanent pass for Sammy.
Excuse me? Ava's first guy was none other than 4'6 mickey Rooney, who even judy Garland said, was hung like a thimble.

So that's why she thought frankie was so huge. She was coming off being married to mickey Rooney for christ's sake!
Serena Williams clit is bigger than mickey Rooney's thimble.

Don't worry 1B. I'll drive from now on.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:37 pm
Excuse me? Ava's first guy was none other than 4'6 mickey Rooney, who even judy Garland said, was hung like a thimble.

So that's why she thought frankie was so huge. She was coming off being married to mickey Rooney for christ's sake!

Mickey was huge in standing and popularity. His actual height was irrelevant. Judy was an abused woman in a system which sexually and mentally abused children.

Ava sounded like was defending Frank beyond his dick. But who knows.

Women can't measure penises for shit. If she loves you, you're big. If she hates you, you're not. If you're a fuck buddy and emotion is not involved, learn to get her off.

As for Serena, she's complicated.

But Frank was gigachad in all the ways which truly mattered.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:55 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Mickey was huge in standing and popularity. His actual height was irrelevant. Judy was an abused woman in a system which sexually and mentally abused children.

Ava sounded like was defending Frank beyond his dick. But who knows.

Women can't measure penises for shit. If she loves you, you're big. If she hates you, you're not. If you're a fuck buddy and emotion is not involved, learn to get her off.

As for Serena, she's complicated.

But Frank was gigachad in all the ways which truly mattered.
Gigachad?
Hardly.
Sure frank was popular, no doubt about that
But he had "little man's complex"
Him and Bing Crosby were tormented at having to go thru life as tiny little men.

In strong contrast, both Dean Martin and Robert Mitchum were men's men. Extremely masculine testosterone filled studs.

As for Judy? Sure she was tossed around Hollywood like a cock socket, leading to her drug and alcohol addiction and early death. But she knew that Mickey's one incher was grossly inadequate.
Point being? I'm not arguing your entire post, just the part where you claimed that sinatra was the big COCK of the walk.

Frank didn't know how to treat ladies. He'd fuck em' and leave em' for the next latest whore.
He regressed very badly when in his 50's, he started fucking 16 year old Mia farrow.

Mia loved it in the ass from grandpa frankie.
KARMA would bite that hypocritical bitch years later when woody gave his kosher wood to her step daughter.
Karma is best served cold like sushi previn.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:21 pm
Gigachad?
Hardly.
Him and Bing Crosby were tormented at having to go thru life as tiny little men.

In strong contrast, both Dean Martin and Robert Mitchum were men's men. Extremely masculine testosterone filled studs.

As for Judy? Sure she was tossed around Hollywood like a cock socket, leading to her drug and alcohol addiction and early death. But she knew that Mickey's one incher was grossly inadequate.
Point being? I'm not arguing your entire post, just the part where you claimed that sinatra was the big COCK of the walk.

Frank didn't know how to treat ladies. He'd fuck em' and leave em' for the next latest whore.
He regressed very badly when in his 50's, he started fucking 16 year old Mia farrow.

KARMA would bite that hypocritical bitch years later when woody gave his kosher wood to her step daughter.
Yes, Gigachad. That skinny little Eye-talian boy with the big voice had a brain on him, as well as balls. Music, movies, politics, activism, Frank covered it all. Cock of the walk doesn't begin to cover how influential Frank was.

I don't know what you mean by 'Little Man Complex'. He was a little immigrant kid with drive and an intense sense of loyalty. You fuck with those he loved, you might as well have fucked with Frank personally.

Why would Bing give a fuck about height? No one cared about that shit until diets improved. Bing sang, Bing acted, Bing was Hollywood royalty. No one was going to dismiss Bing because he wasn't 6 feet, not when you're that pretty of an Irish boy and make the studios that much money.

Dean was an Italian boy dealing with heavy shit. Nobody drinks that much without having a death wish. I don't know why he never cleaned up, maybe he needed Frank to bail him out as much as Frank needed to be needed to bail him out. I don't know. All of that talent, the easy charm, the humor, the voice, a mask.

Mitchum was another Irish boy, dealing with intense pain. His height didn't save him from his life, his drive did.

Judy didn't need cock. She needed to be respected.

Mickey didn't need 12 inches, he needed a way to move on from his own demons, the abuse he endured himself.

Mia was abused through indulgence. She was Angelina Jolie before Jolie.

Woody Allen is a ped...o.phile.

Soon Yi is an insect.

Fuck Israel.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:27 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:21 pm
Gigachad?
Hardly.

Yes, Gigachad. That skinny little Eye-talian boy with the big voice had a brain on him, as well as balls. Music, movies, politics, activism, Frank covered it all. Cock of the walk doesn't begin to cover how influential Frank was.

I don't know what you mean by 'Little Man Complex'. He was a little immigrant kid with drive and an intense sense of loyalty. You fuck with those he loved, you might as well have fucked with Frank personally.

Why would Bing give a fuck about height? No one cared about that shit until diets improved. Bing sang, Bing acted, Bing was Hollywood royalty. No one was going to dismiss Bing because he wasn't 6 feet, not when you're that pretty of an Irish boy and make the studios that much money.

Dean was an Italian boy dealing with heavy shit. Nobody drinks that much without having a death wish. I don't know why he never cleaned up, maybe he needed Frank to bail him out as much as Frank needed to be needed to bail him out. I don't know. All of that talent, the easy charm, the humor, the voice, a mask.

Mitchum was another Irish boy, dealing with intense pain. His height didn't save him from his life, his drive did.

Judy didn't need cock. She needed to be respected.

Mickey didn't need 12 inches, he needed a way to move on from his own demons, the abuse he endured himself.

Mia was abused through indulgence. She was Angelina Jolie before Jolie.

Woody Allen is a ped...o.phile.

Soon Yi is an insect.

Fuck Israel.
I agree with about 38% of your post.
Frank had the mob to protect his skinny ass.
Bing was low low low self esteem guy.
When asked, women overwhelmingly choose Dino over frank. Even frank admitted. That dean was the ultimate ladies man.
Woody was a ped-o. But I like how you conveniently gave a pass to fifty two year old frank fucking 16 year old Mia in her tight ass. Jewish nerd woody does it, he's a ped-o.
Mob guy frank does it, he's cool.
Nice logic.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

EAP wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:07 pm I agree with about 38% of your post.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.