Post by Softball Bat »

Yep, boys...

Got enough right there to put
ol' 88 on surveillance.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Re: My guns

Post by Kierland »

You might want to consult an attorney first.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

didn't you inherit a small arsenal from "jelly Bob" , or I am getting stories mixed up?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Where you trying to bait KC $cott with that thread title?

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ucant was run.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

88 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:15 am

I am old now, and I do not feel like laying in the sand here shooting firearms at paper targets I can no longer see clearly. So I sold all of them.
I think you are baiting Screwed in the Ass and the Midget with this thread. Since you are so up in their domes, a thread about you liquidating your gun holdings might get them off this 88naiz bullshit they keep running. To truly get their full leg humping though, you would have to have given them up with out recompense, handed over to Federal agents to be be melted into Prius cars, never to be a threat to such sensitive snowflakes as them.

Since you sold them to other gun people, they are still available to jump out of the gun safes and harm people without any human inputs. You can still expect their incessant nazi bullshit.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Don't own any guns, in fact, I've never even shot a gun. I have no problem with people who do own guns as long as they are responsible owners.

I do have a problem with people who look forward to the possibility that they can shoot someone, who in their right mind wants to shoot someone? I understand if you are defending yourself or others and need to shoot someone, but to actually want to shoot a person is disturbing.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:34 pm

I think you are baiting...
Hey tiny,
Pro gun here. Own a glock which I take backpacking because that is the only place I feel I need it. Shot it a couple of times at the range just to make sure I know how to use it.

As far as actual gun control; if the cops own it I get to own it too. Once again you are a stupid tiny idiot.

“if the cops own it I get to own it too.”

Well that lasted a few minutes...

From Mikey’s link...
Firearms manufacturer Colt says it is suspending production of its popular AR-15 semi-automatic assault-style rifle for the civilian market, saying it will concentrate instead on fulfilling contracts from the military and law enforcement.
Last edited by Kierland on Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/20/76264005 ... ian-market

Expect an Executive Order from the White House soon, directing Colt to resume manufacturing AR-15s for the civilian market.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I first started shooting when I was 8-9 years old. We used to go to a friend's Christmas tree farm and have a annual Labor Day Camp out with my dad's other firemen friends. One of the things these guys love to do was to shoot clay pigeons. So I got used to shooting all varieties of shotguns from 12 gauge to 410s.

When I was 14 I started going pheasant hunting with my father. My father passed down a 16 gauge bolt-action shotgun that my grandfather had owned. Later on I took the borrowing an uncle's pump action 20 gauge.

When I was in high school we had a industrial arts teacher who sponsored a sporter rifle shooting group. The shoots were held indoors with 22 caliber long rifles. I started off shooting a heavy rifle from my dad's collection with iron sights and then graduated to a 22 caliber Remington with a 6x scope that I still own to this day.

The last time I remember shooting was a friend of mine about 20 years ago had a black powder pistol. We took it out back on his property and proceeded to unload a few rounds into a target. I still own the shotgun and the 22. I carry no ammo at my house and the guns are well hidden in the basement and locked down. Someday I may well get rid of the guns. I don't really have any use for them anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:28 pm
The last time I remember shooting was a friend of mine about 20 years ago.
Was that Big O?
And all for what...15 bucks or something?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:22 pm Shot it a couple of times at the range just to make sure I know how to use it.
Yep, because a couple of range outings makes you an experienced shooter and gun handler. Never pick it up again. You should be good to completely fuck up if you actually needed to use it. Fucking moron.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who said I was an experienced shooter? I think I just said I wasn’t. At least I’ve never been presented with the need to use it and turned all yellow like you. And I like how you at least admitted that your first post in this thread was a bunch of crap. Oh no wait, you didn’t. Nice going tard.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The M-1 was a great rifle. I fired Expert with it in the Army. Hit a target at 600 meters off hand. Learned the hard way not to fire an anti-tank grenade off my shoulder. Last time I shot anything as out "plinking" with my .22 rifle. Still thinking of getting a concealed carry and packing here.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I shoot once a month or so. Last time was last Thursday as we removed a few doves from the planet.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Or plane.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:30 pm I shoot once a month or so. Last time was last Thursday as we removed a few doves from the planet.
Did you eat them or just killing for the fun of it?
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

got a gun. fact i got 2. that's ok man cause i love God!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

A dissident is here. 8)
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moby Dick wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:55 pm got a gun. fact i got 2. that's ok man cause i love God!
:bode:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:
BSmack wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:28 pm
The last time I remember shooting was a friend of mine about 20 years ago.
Was that Big O?
And all for what...15 bucks or something?
No but the dude did live in the central New York area. Used to go out there, get drunk jam on guitars, and play disc golf. Not a bad weekend when I was single.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown