Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Doom

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:37 am Nice backpedal twat.
You asked about planted evidence.
I cited 115,116, 117.
You have not addressed that issue.
So stop trying to muddy the water.

We will move in to how the fuck blood got onto the bottom of the passenger side of the console if you can somehow address the actual thing we are discussing.

—-

You see what a stupid POS you let in 88? No of course you don’t. You probably think he is doing great, seeing as you have never seen the inside of a courtroom.
The DNA of OJ that was on both dead bodies, was not planted.
To this very day, that's been undisputed .

You are considered a loon for thinking otherwise
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

EAP wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 am
I cited 115,116, 117.

We will move in to how the fuck blood got onto the bottom of the passenger side of the console if you can somehow address the actual thing we are discussing.

—-

You see what a stupid POS you let in 88? No of course you don’t. You probably think he is doing great, seeing as you have never seen the inside of a courtroom.

You are considered a loon for thinking otherwise.
Sigh. I draw a vial of your blood. Three weeks later that blood appears on the back gate of your murdered ex-mother-in-law's home. The gate had been cleaned before, your blood does not show deterioration from exposure to the sun and elements.

What it does show is the presence of Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), an chemical with many uses, including 'acting as an anti-coagulant' by 'chelating calcium in a blood specimen' and 'preserving blood cell morphology'.

Upon questioning, the lab which drew your blood admits some of your drawn blood is missing -- but they don"t know how much because those specific records are gone (if they were ever recorded at all).

It's your blood on that gate. How did your blood get there, EAP?

Also, since your blood appeared on the gate after the gate was cleaned, why was your blood not under her fingernails where she had fought someone?

What does Occam's razor suggest?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:54 am
I cited 115,116, 117.

—-

You are considered a loon for thinking otherwise.
Sigh. I draw a vial of your blood. Three weeks later that blood appears on the back gate of your murdered ex-mother-in-law's home. The gate had been cleaned before, your blood does not show deterioration from exposure to the sun and elements.

What it does show is the presence of Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), an chemical with many uses, including 'acting as an anti-coagulant' by 'chelating calcium in a blood specimen' and 'preserving blood cell morphology'.

Upon questioning, the lab which drew your blood admits some of your drawn blood is missing -- but they don"t know how much because those specific records are gone (if they were ever recorded at all).

It's your blood on that gate. How did your blood get there, EAP?

Also, since your blood appeared on the gate after the gate was cleaned, why was your blood not under her fingernails where she had fought someone?

What does Occam's razor suggest?
All the other stuff you bring up?
It's exactly the bullshit that Oliver stone brought up about JFK.
ie....the shots from the grassy area, the magic bullet, etc...
In fact, afterwards a whole cottage industry emerged that still exists to this very day.
There's a thousand reasons why Lee Harvey didn't act alone.
Take your fuckin pick
Same thing with OJ. Pick your poison.
While we're at it? There's hundreds of conspiracy theories on Lincoln's assassination as well.
Point being? Scientific evidence proved that OJ'S DNA was all over the dead bodies.
The police didn't put it there.
GAME OVER.
Everything else you propose, is irrelevant.
The venue was moved, and as a result, he got a jury of stupid poor fucks, NOT his peer group.
At the end of the day?
Our justice system can be just as corrupted by sleazy unethical defense attorneys as it can by a few bad officers.
I'm of the opinion, that there are way more dirty unethical lawyers than bad cops. WAY MORE.
There are more dirty unethical law students in school right now than there are practicing lawyers on the planet.
Kierland is the poster child for dirty unethical lawyers worldwide.
So go peddle your whacked conspiracy to kierland. It's right up his dirty ass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I don't vouch for the twitter or the age and location of the photo.

The mom is wearing goggles and a mask. Cool. The husband and baby are not. OK.

Walking kicks up dust, which will go inside plastic bag. OK.

No one is wearing gloves....hmm.

How do they take off the mattress plastic without infecting themselves by touching? How do they sanitize the plastic before using it again?

They are travelers, per the suitcase behind them. Do they sit in seats while wearing the mattress plastic? or take it off?

How do they use the bathroom? How do you change a diaper safely in mattress plastic?

Did the Diamond Princess mutate? and if it did, how many similar mutations have occured in the sealed/welded shut apartment complexes and hospitals of China, for the same reason the Diamond Princess strain would allegedly have?

If it didn't, are the numbers of infected due to spread or just better/more frequent testing?

If it traveled by water spray, and renders sewage/water supply contaminated, what is the best way to decontaminate sewage/water supplies?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I cited 115,116, 117.

—-

I’m disputing it. With evidence. You are just typing conclusions. Why because you are a stupid old man.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:12 pm
I cited 115,116, 117.

—-

I’m disputing it. With evidence. You are just typing conclusions. Why because you are a stupid old man.
No.
You may be disputing other aspects of things
But not the DNA of Orenthal, on the bodies.
The police didn't plant that.
Science overwhelmingly said it was Orenthal's DNA with an absolute mathematical certainty that defies any irrelevant bullshit you put forth.

YOU are the reason why lawyers are viewed as lower than cockroaches.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can address 115-117 or not. Up to you.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

EAP wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:25 pm

Not only is Kierland a cockroach lawyer...he's the same height as a cockroach.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:45 pm You can address 115-117 or not. Up to you.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:22 pm

Kierland is right, regarding reasonable doubt. Am I a cockroach, too?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:01 pm
The Big Pickle wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:22 pm

Kierland is right, regarding reasonable doubt. Am I a cockroach, too?
Reasonable doubt?
As to what?

Putting aside a detective who used the "N" word.
Putting aside poor procedures.
You must prove to me, a juror with a pulse, that the cops splattered OJ's DNA all over the dead bodies.

The jury that was assembled, was one of the dumbest in the history of jurisprudence.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

If your eyes are closed, how can you see? If your ears are covered, how can you hear?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:57 pm If your eyes are closed, how can you see? If your ears are covered, how can you hear?
You recently posted blame for two teenage students who won a 475 million dollar lawsuit against some of the most powerful news organizations in the world.

You blamed the boys!

Do you realize how stupid you are?
You cannot hear.
You cannot see.

If you're a troll and this is your schtick, then it's acceptable.

CNN settled because they couldn't win an open and shut case like this.

Yet even after the facts came out, you STILL don't have a clue.

And you wonder why you lack credibility?

Then you protected the black Israelites, grown men shouting racist insults at two minors.

So don't be surprised when we doubt everything you post.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So to recap: 115-117 were not degraded and neither Marsha Clarke not Eat A Penis can explain why.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:21 pm So to recap: 115-117 were not degraded and neither Marsha Clarke not Eat A Penis can explain why.
But you left out the part where the actual blood of OJ himself,
Was collected off of BOTH victims' bodies.

The foremost scientific expert on DNA at the time, carefully explained that THAT blood was indeed Orenthal's blood.

And that the possibility of it not being Orenthal's blood, was a statistical impossibility.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again: I not moving on from 115-117 until you explain how they were not degraded.
I’m not falling for your BS 88.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:48 pm Again: I not moving on from 115-117 until you explain how they were not degraded.
I’m not falling for your BS 88.
Because the foremost scientific expert on DNA at the time, explained with mathematical certainty, that the DNA was Orenthal's.
So your point is moot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hey douchbag, we know it’s his. How the fuck did it get there without being degraded? I get that you are stupid, like Duhron and Jayne and Shedick and 45Braincells and Joe the Fakenews poster and Fatty and holic and Trugirl and Killtard and all the other fucks that couldn’t hang so don’t think I actually expect you to be able to do it.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Vincent Bugliosi was UNDEFEATED as a criminal prosecutor and he is the one that prosecuted Charles Mansion and wrote "HELTER SHELTER".

His book "OUTRAGE" was one of the best books I ever read......

In this book he outlines how he would have prosecuted the case and WON! The only reason OJ was found "NOT GUILTY" is because
Marsha Clark was an affirmative action whore that was fukkking the other black affirmative action lawyer Darden. Both IMCOMPETENT!

OJ was the MOST GUILTY person EVER that was put on trial. Black racism and jury NULLIFICATION are the reason he was freed!

READ THE BOOK!

EDUCATE YOURSELF!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He was a hack. If he didn’t have cops to lie for him he wouldn’t have lasted a day in court. I have yet to meet a DA that wasn’t a corrupt POS.

I know this is asking a lot, but name one fact he cites that helps prove his stupid theory.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Big Pickle wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:11 am
OJ was the MOST GUILTY person EVER that was put on trial. Black racism and jury NULLIFICATION are the reason he was freed!
Then Cheetolini is guilty. You can’t have it both ways.

You guys are so myopic you don’t even mind stepping into traps.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Once again, I find myself agreeing with MS. Also IB. There are far too many questions beyond simple DNA in the Simpson case that cloud the guilty vs. not guilty issue. It is quite likely OJ was framed and Mark Fuhrman was at the center of it, a self-avowed racist who carried a Nazi swastika around with him and was known to brag about planting evidence.

MS, while we don't agree much, on this we do.

Here's a link that gives a nice background on the story: https://theunredacted.com/oj-simpson-framed-in-america/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thank you for stepping up to the plate.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:49 am Once again, I find myself agreeing with MS. Also IB. There are far too many questions beyond simple DNA in the Simpson case that cloud the guilty vs. not guilty issue. It is quite likely OJ was framed and Mark Fuhrman was at the center of it, a self-avowed racist who carried a Nazi swastika around with him and was known to brag about planting evidence.

What an hysterical faggot!

There has NEVER been a more obvious case of MURDER in the world. Only a moron and a faggot would think OJ was innocent.

Read this book and you won't be a bleeding heart faggot loser uneducated moron douchebag!

In advance, thank you 88 for flooding the zone! We are taking back the board and WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

Kierfag is about to pop a cap into his midget dome....that's why he bought a .38 cal..... open mouth..insert .38..pull trigger.

And just like that....no more kierfag spam.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And another cold threat. Great job 88. You fucking POS.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:36 am And another cold threat. Great job 88. You fucking POS.
Not a threat...why else would you buy a .38 cal revolver?

Either you are planning an attack or a suicide. The only threat is YOU to yourself or YOU to society!

I just hope you choose YOU!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why do you hate the second amendment.

Flood the zone. Just type shit. Light and noise.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:49 am Once again, I find myself agreeing with MS. Also IB. There are far too many questions beyond simple DNA in the Simpson case that cloud the guilty vs. not guilty issue. It is quite likely OJ was framed and Mark Fuhrman was at the center of it, a self-avowed racist who carried a Nazi swastika around with him and was known to brag about planting evidence.

Here's a link that gives a nice background on the story: https://theunredacted.com/oj-simpson-framed-in-america/
I find your take to be far fetched and conspiratorial.

Sleazy defense attorneys can go down a million different roads.
But they are irrelevant.

The reason OJ'S DNA was collected from both victims was because he cut himself while he was plunging a knife into two innocent people in a wild out of control frenzy.

Now, you can talk reasonable doubt all you want, but the scientific evidence suggests with mathematical certainty, that OJ'S DNA was on both victims.
So, Unless you have proof that mark furman happened to have a vile of OJ's blood and sprinkled it all over the victims' bodies?

You have nothing but wild conjecture and crazy conspiracies that have never been proven.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What you know about this case could fit in a thimble.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:56 am The reason OJ'S DNA was collected from both victims was because he cut himself while he was plunging a knife into two innocent people in a wild out of control frenzy.
A ten year old child was lured away from a playground, raped, and strangled to death with her own pants. The ped.op.hile had defensive wounds on his knees and arms. His DNA was found under the child's nails and in the child's body.

Nicole gave defensive wounds to her attacker. But OJ's DNA wasn't present where her post-mortem proved she fought someone.

It would be like accusing the little girl's teacher of her murder, in spite of the teacher's DNA not not being on her or inside her -- but insisting the teacher killed her because the teacher is white and outspoken during school board meetings, and no one wants to buy the 'cut self while using an ulu on sheefish for the first time at camp' excuse for a recent absence and injury.

A single knife cut, while stabbing a woman and a man, while avoiding a dog. Even the friendliest retriever is going to investigate a murder if one of its owners is being bludgeoned. And if OJ did restrain the dog, where was the dog dna on his clothes and body?

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os ... story.html

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xp ... story.html
Now, you can talk reasonable doubt all you want,
Isn't that the point of a jury trial?

No one disputes that his blood was there on the gate and in the car and on some foliage. The dispute is about how his blood got to the various places it was found. A double homicide is a very bloody, nasty business.

If OJ did the deed in the timeline the prosecution claimed, there should have been bloody footprints inside the car, as well as Ron and Nicole's blood all over his home under black light. Was there?

BP, you read Vincent's book. What does he say on this? Who is he claiming cleaned the car and the home?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:56 am So, Unless you have proof that mark furman happened to have a vile of OJ's blood and sprinkled it all over the victims' bodies?
Do you have proof he didn't?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:04 pm What you know about this case could fit in a thimble.
I've forgotten more about the case then you'll ever dream of knowing.

Your major malfunction, other than being a corrupt sleazy lawyer, is that you're a conspiracy theorist gone mentally insane.

You are part of the crazed cottage industry crowd that springs up after every famous murder case, going all the way back to julius caesar.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then address 115 116 and 117.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:06 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:56 am So, Unless you have proof that mark furman happened to have a vile of OJ's blood and sprinkled it all over the victims' bodies?
Do you have proof he didn't?
That's like saying do I have proof that the Clintons had nothing to do with Epstein's murder.
Or, do we have proof that the state of Hawaii just made up a brand new birth certificate to end all debate.
Which they did, by the way.
A brand spanking new certification by Democrats in charge.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3869940

Good on Taiwan and Champ Mask. Even if it was unintentional, they can extend the troll with the Tibetan flag.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

EAP wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:28 pm That's like saying do I have proof that the Clintons had nothing to do with Epstein's murder.
Or, do we have proof that the state of Hawaii just made up a brand new birth certificate to end all debate.

Republicans are funny.

They believe EVERYTHING that their agenda posts on the internet.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The State wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:51 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:28 pm That's like saying do I have proof that the Clintons had nothing to do with Epstein's murder.

Republicans are funny.

They believe EVERYTHING that their agenda posts on the internet.
You're a complete and utter fool.
The left, or "the state", OWNS you.
You're not a critical thinking individual, but rather a pawn used by big government control.

Yet you remain duped and manipulated through it all.

That's priceless.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The State wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:09 pm
You are OWNED.
A puppet.
A pawn.
A low IQ 49ers bandwagon phoney baloney.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

EAP wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:25 pm
The State wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:09 pm
You are OWNED.
A puppet.
A pawn.
A low IQ 49ers bandwagon phoney baloney.

Are you going back on your words... "Eat a Penis" ?

Are you calling yourself out as a liar ?

We already knew you were a liar.