Bernie is playing dirty

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Bernie is playing dirty

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:01 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:42 pm Very lovely white flag. Is it linen?
WTFAYBAN?
I addressed your question.
OK, you say you can recall one. Try it this way. Can you link up just one valid argument that you made supporting your position that can actually be substantiated?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I thought you said one more post and you were done?
So you are stupid, leathery, pickled AND a liar.
To answer your question, yes I can link you up with the post you already responded to in that thread and then dodged for the last 20+ posts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Do tell.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Goober McTuber wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:44 pm Do tell.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toolio doubling down on stupid. Shocker.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Goober McTuber wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:20 pm Toolio doubling down on stupid. Shocker.

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

FYI-"Speedo" is a brand of swim wear. Some Speedos are just plain old ordinary swim trunks like I wear.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Carson wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:09 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:15 pm You never even read it you pickled kerosene swilling piece of speedo covered rawhide.
There was no Speedo. In fact, there was NOTHING BUT A GODDAMNED VALENTINE.

Never to be unseen. Fuck you, Goobs. :x
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Wolfman wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:22 pm FYI-"Speedo" is a brand of swim wear. Some Speedos are just plain old ordinary swim trunks like I wear.
It's also widely used to describe a particular style, some of which are not even made by Speedo. Kind of like Kleenex. I don't think that the moron known as Toolio is imagining that he saw me in trunks.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carson wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:24 pm
Carson wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:09 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:15 pm You never even read it you pickled kerosene swilling piece of speedo covered rawhide.
There was no Speedo. In fact, there was NOTHING BUT A GODDAMNED VALENTINE.

Never to be unseen. Fuck you, Goobs. :x
You do realize that the Speedo with that large bulge would be much more revealing than that large valentine? Don't make me prove it to you.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I see so now you want me to repost a take I already posted and you white flagged. Is that about right? You are all leathered up and ready now? A few months later? Good god pickles. Step up your game.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:29 am
I see so now you want me to repost a take I already posted and you white flagged. Is that about right? You are all leathered up and ready now? A few months later? Good god pickles. Step up your game.
Again, tiny, you have not made any post on this subject that was worth arguing. It was all opinion presented as fact. I have been saying that for weeks now. I've seen nothing from you that contradicts that point. The end.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Goober McTuber wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm
Again, tiny, you have not made any post on this subject that was worth arguing. It was all opinion presented as fact. I have been saying that for weeks now. I've seen nothing from you that contradicts that point. The end.
Great, extra innings in the last word whore beatoff.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:51 am
Goober McTuber wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Great, extra innings in the last word whore beatoff.
I'm barely warmed up, fucknozzle.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you have been begging the question for weeks. You are a leather faced dumbass.
Last edited by Kierland on Tue May 21, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

So you still can't remember any point you made that could actually be backed up with facts. Not surprised. Have another Jaegerbomb, little lush. I'm sure it will come to you.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I remember them all.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Let's see just one.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t take orders from leather face retards.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice white flag, tiny.

You. Have. Nothing.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I posted all the arguments in the other thread then you white flagged it so sounds like projection to me.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:38 pm I posted all the arguments in the other thread then you white flagged it so sounds like projection to me.
We can talk in circles all you want. I white flagged nothing. I never found you posting any facts to support your opinions. If you'd like to start now, feel free. But of course you can't.

Cue up your auto-question-begging response.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah I know you didn’t find it because you’re fucking stupid.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, I'm too lazy to look for something I already read and dismissed. As I said earlier, you have nothing.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s the whole point you just dismissed it you didn’t address it. That’s what’s known as a white flag. You stupid pickled fuck.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:20 pm That’s the whole point you just dismissed it you didn’t address it. That’s what’s known as a white flag. You stupid pickled fuck.
Why would I feel the need to argue your horribly misguided opinions? I just pointed out that they were your opinions, nothing more, and I moved on. You have some truly bizarre obsession that you manage to piece together a valid argument. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like whiskey a lot. I'm sure I have between 40 and 50 bottles now. Average price $35-40, up to $175. Really nice to pick one out every once in a while and pour a couple ounces. Everything in moderation, right? You should adopt that policy with your shit posts. Go chug a couple more Jaegerbombs, you horribly obsessed little lush.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again begging the question. If you had bothered to read the post you would know that contains more than opinions. You don’t like whiskey which I proved in the post you’re just too stupid to know it or too invested to admit it. Stupid leather faced fuck.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:11 pm Again begging the question. If you had bothered to read the post you would know that contains more than opinions. You don’t like whiskey which I proved in the post you’re just too stupid to know it or too invested to admit it. Stupid leather faced fuck.
I don't like whiskey? Why, because you say so? I have pointed out a number of times that I don't like whisky, but of course whisky is Scotch. An entirely different substance than Bourbon or Rye. You remain a pitiful tard who doesn't know his head from his ass, even though they're no more than a foot apart. Drunken bitter dwarf.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why are you asking all these questions? I thought you were done? Are you to pickle to remember what you said a couple of posts ago? Why is it so important to you now when it wasn’t Important when I posted on my reasons oh that’s right your yellow.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Talk to text smack from a fat retard
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Papa Willie wrote:
Kierland wrote:Why is it so important to you now when it wasn’t Important when I posted on my reasons oh that’s right your yellow.
If you were 8, I could expect to see grammar like that.

You’re no fucking lawyer.
He's the Robintard of attorneys and has lowest fees in CA. Finished at the bottom of his class to serve those who produce shit and abandoned needles on the streets of SF.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:02 pm Why are you asking all these questions? I thought you were done? Are you to pickle to remember what you said a couple of posts ago? Why is it so important to you now when it wasn’t Important when I posted on my reasons oh that’s right your yellow.
What's the matter, tiny? You don't like people pointing out how full of shit you are? Reasons, opinions, whatever you want to call them, they add up to a pile of nothing burgers.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because you said so not because you refuted any Of my arguments you pickled tard.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:08 pm Because you said so not because you refuted any Of my arguments you pickled tard.
You had no valid arguments, you tiny retard.

1. You declared that whiskey was vile. Just your opinion with no basis in fact.

2. You declared that people only drank whiskey to get drunk. Again, just your opinion with no basis in fact. And actually total bullshit.

3. You declared that I don't like whiskey. Again, just your opinion with no basis in fact. I actually like whiskey. A lot.

These are your arguments, you simple-minded fuck. They are just your opinions. They don't need to be refuted. They need to be ignored. Just like you.

Anything else, little lush?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not what happened you fat lying tard.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

That's precisely what happened, you tiny, drunken, lying pinhead.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I posted many reasons. Those were not among them, but you didn’t read it so how would you know?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The truth seems to be seriously fucking you up.

You had no valid arguments, you tiny retard.

1. You declared that whiskey was vile. Just your opinion with no basis in fact.

2. You declared that people only drank whiskey to get drunk. Again, just your opinion with no basis in fact. And actually total bullshit.

3. You declared that I don't like whiskey. Again, just your opinion with no basis in fact. I actually like whiskey. A lot.

These were your arguments, you simple-minded fuck. They are just your opinions. Which ones are you still willing to stand behind?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Liar. That’s not what happened, but you wouldn’t know since you didn’t read it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:12 pm Liar. That’s not what happened, but you wouldn’t know since you didn’t read it.
That is precisely what happened you lying little retard. We can keep doing this right up until you admit that you're full of shit.