Post by Kierland »

Speak English you pome bastard.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Bernie is playing dirty

Post by Goober McTuber »

What is a "pome" bastard?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Prisoner Of Mother England
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Purveyor of malodorous excrement
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

penis of monstrous enormity
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:31 am Except that’s not what happen now is it pickled herring? I made several points as to why it’s vile and you couldn’t come up with any counter arguments so you just made up ad hominems, waived a few white flags, begged the question and generally shit all over the leather you call skin.
I have made several points. The ball is in your court dumbass.
I never saw where you made any valid points about why whiskey is vile. That would only be an opinion. And a terribly wrong-headed one at that. The ball is up your over-worked ass, tiny.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know you didn’t see it. You did however post a response right under it which was a big white flag not addressing any of my points. Why? I don’t know. Maybe you are dumb. Maybe you were sauced. Maybe you are chicken. Ball is still in your court pickles.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Maybe I was just skimming your shit posts right from the point where you suggested whiskey was vile just because you said so, you tiny drunken retard. Chances of you making valid points are slim and none.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But since you didn’t read it you don’t know.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Pretty safe assumption based on prior observation.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But an ass-umption none the less. Of course you will never know because you are too stupid, sauced or chicken to actually debate the topic you leathery pantyboy.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

What's to debate, you tiny drunken retard? The taste of whiskey? It's entirely subjective. Based on personal preferences. Eye of the beholder and whatsuch. I truly enjoy the taste of whiskey. You don't. Again, what's to debate, you tiny drunken retard?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you cared (or were able) to read what I posted you would know, you gasoline swilling retard.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:28 pm If you cared (or were able) to read what I posted you would know, you gasoline swilling retard.
You've posted nothing of consequence. You're a bitter, contrarian little cunt with no point other than the one on the top of your head. Have another Jaeger-bomb and spew some more nonsense.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You never even read it you pickled kerosene swilling piece of speedo covered rawhide.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Your very first post was that whiskey was vile. Because you said so. It's a totally subjective observation. You can never possibly back up that opinion as fact. There is no point addressing anything beyond that until you admit that it was nothing but opinion.

P.S. I do not own, nor have I ever owned, a Speedo. Quit borrowing takes from Toolio. It makes you look even more stupid than you actually are. If that's even possible, you drunken, pint-sized, last-word-whoring-wannabe pinhead.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:33 pm Your very first post was that whiskey was vile. Because you said so. It's a totally subjective observation. You can never possibly back up that opinion as fact. There is no point addressing anything beyond that until you admit that it was nothing but opinion.

P.S. I do not own, nor have I ever owned, a Speedo. Quit borrowing takes from Toolio. It makes you look even more stupid than you actually are. If that's even possible, you drunken, pint-sized, last-word-whoring-wannabe pinhead.
That is what is known as begging the question. We went over this already or are you too pickled to remember? It’s a fallacy. So as an argument it is, much like your brain, shit.

As far as your speedo, I figured mtool was just gay enough to have actually looked at the pic.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:13 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:33 pm Your very first post was that whiskey was vile. Because you said so. It's a totally subjective observation. You can never possibly back up that opinion as fact. There is no point addressing anything beyond that until you admit that it was nothing but opinion.

That is what is known as begging the question. We went over this already or are you too pickled to remember? It’s a fallacy. So as an argument it is, much like your brain, shit.

As far as your speedo, I figured mtool was just gay enough to have actually looked at the pic.
Keep talking in circles, tiny. I'm sure it's working. You've certainly got Melty all worked up.

As far as my Speedo, yeah, you're completely talking out of your ass. When your speech isn't completely cut off by a large black cock.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Still no counter argument from pickles. Just more blah blah blah. You would think that if it was such and easy argument to make even someone as sauced as you could do it.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:15 pm You never even read it you pickled kerosene swilling piece of speedo covered rawhide.
There was no Speedo. In fact, there was NOTHING BUT A GODDAMNED VALENTINE.

Never to be unseen. Fuck you, Goobs. :x
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:28 am Still no counter argument from pickles. Just more blah blah blah. You would think that if it was such and easy argument to make even someone as sauced as you could do it.
What's to argue, shorty? You stated that whiskey is vile and people only drink it to get drunk. A wrong-headed opinion and an outright lie.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Way to triple (quadruple?) down on begging the question you fallacy fellating fucktard. If you had read the post you would have known.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:09 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:15 pm You never even read it you pickled kerosene swilling piece of speedo covered rawhide.
There was no Speedo. In fact, there was NOTHING BUT A GODDAMNED VALENTINE.

Never to be unseen. Fuck you, Goobs. :x
What a freak.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:35 pm Way to triple (quadruple?) down on begging the question you fallacy fellating fucktard. If you had read the post you would have known.
I read the initial posts where you stated that whiskey is vile and people only drink it to get drunk. I read the post where you told me that I don't really like whiskey. And you're complaining that I didn't read more of your pathetic drivel? Have another Jaeger-bomb, you drunken little pinhead.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You don’t have to read it, but if your take is that I didn’t have anything besides opinion to back it up then you are just wrong. Again.

Why do you think I use the term “intrinsically gross” you pickled piece of cow hide?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 pm You don’t have to read it, but if your take is that I didn’t have anything besides opinion to back it up then you are just wrong. Again.

Why do you think I use the term “intrinsically gross” you pickled piece of cow hide?
That's still just an opinion, you petulant pinhead. I find whiskey to be intrinsically pleasing. And you to be intrinsically tedious.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s called begging the question. It’s not and argument. It’s just more of your round and round and round. I get it you don’t want to actually address anything I said. You are pretty stupid so I’m not surprised.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:26 pm That’s called begging the question. It’s not and argument. It’s just more of your round and round and round. I get it you don’t want to actually address anything I said. You are pretty stupid so I’m not surprised.
I don't care what you call it, your argument is total bullshit. What exactly would you like me to address that I haven't already?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know you don’t care if you drop fallacy after fallacy you are a stupid leathery pickled tard. I don’t give a fuck what you address. I made arguments, you can dodge them or not. I don’t really care. Just don’t say I didn’t make them.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You have made zero valid arguments. Try again. What exactly would you like me to address that I haven't already dismissed as opinions, not facts.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You dismissed it all you pickled catcher’s mitt. I said it like dozen times. It’s called begging the question. Learn to read.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm You dismissed it all you pickled catcher’s mitt. I said it like dozen times.
Of course I did. It was all unsubstantiated opinion.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s called begging the question. It’s a logical fallacy. So by definition it’s not an argument. It’s what 5 year old do.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

OK, tiny, one more try, and then I'm done. Can you recall just one valid argument that you made supporting your position that can actually be substantiated. Just one. If YouCant, then this discussion is finished.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One more time and you’re done. I doubt that. I can recall them all. Thanks for asking. How many can you recall pickles?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Very lovely white flag. Is it linen?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Speaking of whiskey, a lovely lady from J. Rieger & Company was handing out samples at a local liquor store. It is a distillery located in Kansas City, Missouri that was founded in 1887 and was shut down in December 1919 due to the onset of federal Prohibition. The brand was reestablished in 2014.

Their own distilled whiskey is still aging in barrels so they are currently using sourced whiskey to create a 92-proof, blend of unspecified amounts of corn, malt, and rye whiskeys, all aged at least seven years, with trace amounts of 15-year-old Oloroso sherry. It was quite good so I bought a bottle.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:42 pm Very lovely white flag. Is it linen?
WTFAYBAN?
I addressed your question.

That whiskey is just as gross as it was in 1887.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:01 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:42 pm Very lovely white flag. Is it linen?
WTFAYBAN?
I addressed your question.
OK, you say you can recall one. Try it this way. Can you link up just one valid argument that you made supporting your position that can actually be substantiated?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I thought you said one more post and you were done?
So you are stupid, leathery, pickled AND a liar.
To answer your question, yes I can link you up with the post you already responded to in that thread and then dodged for the last 20+ posts.