Too racist, even for Fox News

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Too racist, even for Fox News

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That revoltingly racist Trump ran with the cop killer was so racist and offensive, even Fox News pulled it. If you've lost Fox, well, you must just really be a piece of shit.

Not linking to the ad because you've all seen it.

I'm sure Truman, Spray, Duhron and Left Seater will be by any minute now about how CNN is fake news and some other nonsense about how pointing out the lies in this specific racist ad (because there are so many to choose from) means you want open borders.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Too racist, even for Fox News

Post by Mikey »

Now that's a strawman if ever there was one.

Nice work.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

It used to be when GOP politicians wanted to blow the dog whistle they would brand it with some "uncoordinating" PAC. Now they just sign their names.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He doesn’t know anything about it and yet he comments anyways. Why am I not suprised?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What planet have you been living on, moron? Trump ran an absurdly racist ad (even by his standards) with footage of a cop killer in Arizona bragging about killing police. Trump of course blames him on Democrats and claims they want more guys like this asswipe in the country.

Of course, Joe "I'd blow Trump if he asked me" Arpaio pardoned this pile of shit and he entered the country during the GWB adminstration. The networks eventually blocked his ad, but not until after running it a few times.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Melty's just channeling his Dear Leader, who "doesn't know about it..."

:meds: :meds: :lol: :meds:
President Donald Trump was asked by reporters on Monday to comment about several networks pulling his immigration advertisement because they deemed it racist. Trump did not admit his ad was racist—but didn’t deny it either.

“I don’t know about it, I mean, you tell me something I don’t know about,” Trump remarked before boarding Air Force One. “We have a lot of ads, and they certainly are effective, based on the numbers that we're seeing.”
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-d ... ur-1201860

I guess there's a lot of shit he doesn't know about.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The only thing he cares about is if they work. He is a lunatic and we have 88BrokenSeaters to thank.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Trump lies as easily as he breathes. Not a shocker that his ads would lie as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 8537b89778
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:What, exactly, is racist about that advertisement?
It's full of lies. But any time pin dick Schmick wonders what exactly is racist about an ad, you KNOW it's over the top racist.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
schmick wrote:What, exactly, is racist about that advertisement?
It's full of lies. But any time pin dick Schmick wonders what exactly is racist about an ad, you KNOW it's over the top racist.
Democrats are getting the fuck kicked out of them in Georgia. Just wanted to let you know. It's funny how your beloved press was saying that would never happen. :lol:
I mean when the GA GOP is committing outright voter suppression and voter fraud, on top of overwhelming gerrymandering, it's an uphill battle.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: I mean when the GA GOP is committing outright voter suppression and voter fraud, on top of overwhelming gerrymandering, it's an uphill battle.

Always an excuse with you. Never has anything to do with people not supporting your liberal racist candidates. :lol:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Always an excuse with you. Never has anything to do with people not supporting your liberal racist candidates. :lol:
Truth hurts. I mean Kemp was the secretary of state. No conflict of interest there!

But that's how they want it in GA. Don't want the balcks getting uppity.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Always an excuse with you. Never has anything to do with people not supporting your liberal racist candidates. :lol:
Truth hurts. I mean Kemp was the secretary of state. No conflict of interest there!

But that's how they want it in GA. Don't want the balcks getting uppity.

Double down, huh. Keep making excuses for your racist liberal candidates, it is working well for you and them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

44 million people voted for D senate candidates.
33 million people voted for R senate candidates.
You are not only a shameless POS, you are also an idiot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Double down, huh. Keep making excuses for your racist liberal candidates, it is working well for you and them.
Everyone with half a brain knows that Texas GOP keeps Texas as one of the most difficult states for residents to vote so the super minority of ultra conservative white men (I.E. you) can maintain dominance over a populace that is anything but ultraconservative white and male.

Nobody said you have like the truth, you just have to deal with it.

"The Democrats are the REAL racists." -- Left Shitter
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote:44 million people voted for D senate candidates.
33 million people voted for R senate candidates.
You are not only a shameless POS, you are also an idiot.
While that's true you need to consider that both candidates in CA were Democrats.

Feinstein 3.3 million
de Leon 2.8 million

Even without them (or one of them) it's still a pretty huge margin.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Everyone with half a brain knows that Texas GOP keeps Texas as one of the most difficult states for residents to vote so the super minority of ultra conservative white men (I.E. you) can maintain dominance over a populace that is anything but ultraconservative white and male.

Nobody said you have like the truth, you just have to deal with it.

"The Democrats are the REAL racists." -- Left Shitter

Russia meddling cost Her the election. We need to prevent this! ID requirements for voting is wrong. Let anyone and everyone vote based on their word.

You really are a mess. Keep melting racist snowflake.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:Let anyone and everyone vote based on their word.

You really are a mess. Keep melting racist snowflake.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Straw Man = nice white flag
It's not as simple as Left Shitter wants it to be. But you live in the same fantasy world as he does, cowering in fear of brown people voting against your wishes.

Fuck you both.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: It's not as simple as Left Shitter wants it to be. But you live in the same fantasy world as he does, cowering in fear of brown people voting against your wishes.
Fuck you both.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Melt on racist snowflake. Russia meddling, but hell no voters shouldn't have to show ID.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

You can’t have it both ways, Screwy. Like LS and Spray have been saying, either you enforce voter identification and security or you ignore Russian meddling.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:You can’t have it both ways, Screwy. Like LS and Spray have been saying, either you enforce voter identification and security or you ignore Russian meddling.
Except there seems to be some actual evidence of Russian meddling. Numerous instances of voter fraud? Not so much so.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/26/opin ... -vote.html

https://www.storybasedstrategy.org/blog ... oter-fraud

http://www.legendsvote.org/home/criminalizing-the-vote

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electi ... mp-n780611

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... 2016-trump
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Well, there's also the fact that one has nothing to do with the other.

But..what am I saying? Rooster's logic has always been infallible.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:You can’t have it both ways, Screwy. Like LS and Spray have been saying, either you enforce voter identification and security or you ignore Russian meddling.
Complete fucking bullshit.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Speaking at his White House press conference, President Trump accused Yamiche Alcindor, a black reporter with PBS NewsHour, of asking a "racist question" after she asked him what he made of some who say the Republican party supports white nationalists.

Here's the exchange:

Reporter: Some say the Republican party is seen as supporting white nationalists.

Trump: I don’t believe it.

Reporter: What do you make of it.

Trump: I just -- I don’t know. Why do I have my highest poll numbers ever with African-Americans? Why do I have among the highest poll numbers with African-Americans? Why do I have my highest poll numbers? That’s such a racist question. Honestly, I know you have it written down, that’s a racist question.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Trump is taking his cues now from Melty and Melty Jr. (formerly known as Left Seater).

Or maybe it's the other way around.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:Trump is taking his cues now from Melty and Melty Jr. (formerly known as Left Seater).
Undoubtedly. It's almost like they're getting their talking points from the same source.

Don't forget---Democrats are the REAL racists.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:I see Screwy and Mikey as the real Melty and Melty Jr.. Both are really happy after last night's blue wave. :x
When did you move to Kansas City?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Don't forget---Democrats are the REAL racists.
Glad you are onboard and finally see the light.
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Post by Dick Fuckington »

Trump just keeps on winning and dumbshit Dems can't understand why he keeps fulfilling every promise he made while campaigning.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dick Fuckington wrote:Trump just keeps on winning and dumbshit Dems can't understand why he keeps fulfilling every promise he made while campaigning.
Like Mexico paying for the wall? You're as dumb as the president.
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Stop pretending you can read
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Hey Melty. Love your new nic.

:lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

"Promises made, promises kept. You know, I've actually kept more promises than I've made. When did you ever hear that from a politician? Maybe never. Never.”

:doh: :shock: :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dick Fuckington wrote:Stop pretending you can read
lol

Worst T1B troll ever
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Not me. Feel free to ask 88 or any of the other mods around here how many trolls I have. You'll get an answer of "0".
You might be god awful, but you're not THAT bad.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Like Mexico paying for the wall? You're as dumb as the president.
Who's dumb?

Guess what, dipshit -- Mexico gets a ton of foreign aid from the US (not sure why).

And there's a law that says they can seize any money sent through banks to Mexico from illegal aliens.

Light coming on yet, dipshit?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

He’s too fucking dumb because he has been indoctrinated his entire life in public school and watching the mainstream media. Poor stupid bastard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote:
Who's dumb?
You, if you believe half of what you posted.
You Proud Boys sure are stupid.