Nike/Kaps

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: Nike/Kaps

Post by Joe in PB »

Crapernick is known for kneeling and suckitude, what does that have to do with shoes?

Might as well have screwy as their spokesman.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:Why is it that a big company would risk the chance of alienating half their buyers? Unless, I guess they know the majority of their customers are liberal.

I had a pair of their shoes in 1979 and then in 1999. Both pair were shit and only lasted about a year. That was a good enough selling point for me.
I bought a pair of Nike waffle trainers in HS when I was running cross country. By the end of the three month CC season they were in tatters. That was the end of that experiment. I'm a pretty big fan of New Balance sneakers and LL Bean Hiking shoes for walking.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I'm a New Balance guy, great shoes for walking. No need to run if no one is chasing you.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

WGARA...New Balance is the best fit here.
Go Bucs, Gators
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Flat, wide feet with no arch here, NB are the only comfortable sneaker brand to date for me...other then the non-sneaker Tevas.
Go Bucs, Gators
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I never owned a pair of Nikes. When I played hoops I wore Converse Chuck Taylor low cuts. For football officiating and baseball/softball umpiring it was Spot-Bilts and New Balance. My everyday foot gear are LL Bean's camp mocs.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote:Why is it that a big company would risk the chance of alienating half their buyers? Unless, I guess they know the majority of their customers are liberal.
I am not a role model campaign says what?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sadly, the best sneaker ever built doesn't even exist anymore. Yes I am talking about Roos. Sure the pocket was a nice place to put a roach clip, but those things were just indestructible. They spent two years as my backup football practice shoes and then for more as my go to sneaker in college. I got six years worth of heavy duty wear before I had to replace them. I've never found anything that matched up until I started wearing LL Bean hiking shoes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

These days I am barefoot most of the time. Only wear shoes when I go out of the house. For me the cheapest Target no-name kicks do the trick. When they finally wear out, I don't have to take out a second mortgage to replace them.

Back in the day when I would jog five miles a day, I preferred New Balance.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Calculated marketing move by Nike. They have now got more marketing impressions on this than what ever last controversy they supported. It does not matter if the view is favorable or negative, it is a Nike impression that has been made. The usual brand followers will support them no matter what.

I have a family member that just started working in Nike digital marketing and one at Intel. Millennial and they will go whatever way Nike / Intel wants them to or imparts a suggestion of how they think. They have a huge Koolaide vat just like Intel that they all take shots of before working each day. These people are rabid supporters of whatever direction the brand is going. Nike / Intel view is their view, indisputable and damned if you contradict that, they will eat your ass even if they are family. They are brain washed beyond belief.

Nike got everybody to talk about them, hash tag them, talk about them on all social media platforms,and they do not give a fuck what anybody thinks. They got more marketing back links off this and it only cost them the internal marketing costs, which really are not much. The public fell into their marketing plan and propagated it all over the interwebs. They got over.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Yep, it's the libturds who are the real dumbfucks, following Nike around like little gerbils.

The really smart guys take their Nike stuff, which they've already paid for, and just burn it. That'll show 'em.

I don't think I've bought anything Nike for at least 30 years (and still won't), but I've got to RACK them for making Meltspray and Blow in PB cry so quickly.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:If nike wanted a person who was the model of sacrifice and standing up for what is right. They should have saved themselves a ton of money and face and used Pat Tillman
Tillman hated warmongers like you and Trump, asswipe. He would have certainly endorsed Kaepernick's peaceful protest.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: I don't think I've bought anything Nike for at least 30 years (and still won't), but I've got to RACK them for making Meltspray and Blow in PB cry so quickly.
Me neither, but I'll go buy the most expensive pair of Jordans tomorrow. You can bet on that!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ML@Coyote wrote:These days I am barefoot most of the time. Only wear shoes when I go out of the house. For me the cheapest Target no-name kicks do the trick. When they finally wear out, I don't have to take out a second mortgage to replace them.

Back in the day when I would jog five miles a day, I preferred New Balance.
Best footwear out there is OluKai 'Ohana.

A little more pricey than the Target no-names, but worth every penny.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
schmick wrote:If nike wanted a person who was the model of sacrifice and standing up for what is right. They should have saved themselves a ton of money and face and used Pat Tillman
Tillman hated warmongers like you and Trump, asswipe. He would have certainly endorsed Kaepernick's peaceful protest.
Tillman would never kneel during the National Anthem, hence the reason he joined the armed forces after 9/11. He had great respect for this country no matter who was President. Unlike you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Tillman would never kneel during the National Anthem, hence the reason he joined the armed forces after 9/11.
A complete, totally moronic take. But of course, par for the course for you.

Tillman hated piles of shit who supported unnecessary bullshit wars. That is a fact.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:
Tillman hated piles of shit who supported unnecessary bullshit wars. That is a fact.
Tilman would hate your party before country traitor ass. That is a fact.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Mikey wrote: I don't think I've bought anything Nike for at least 30 years (and still won't), but I've got to RACK them for making Meltspray and Blow in PB cry so quickly.
Me neither, but I'll go buy the most expensive pair of Jordans tomorrow. You can bet on that!
To each their own, but going out to buy a product just because you want to support the lead in the advertising campaign? Whatever. Hey maybe Kaepernick will get a washer and dryer endorsement.

:hfal:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe in PB wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:
Tilman would hate your party before country traitor ass. That is a fact.
Would he have done that before or after citing Noam Chomsky?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I've bought $30 shoes before. There is a reason they are $30.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Tilman would hate your party before country traitor ass. That is a fact.
Those who support authoritarians in the White House are party before country traitors.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
That’s the type customer base they’re trying to appeal to - dumbass liberals. They know dumbass liberals will pay $300 for a product that isn’t built as good as a $30 no-name brand from Walmart.
You mean as opposed to all those brilliant conservatives who will go out of their way to buy shitty chicken sandwiches...just because?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:Image
LOL
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote: Tilman would hate your party before country traitor ass. That is a fact.
Those who support authoritarians in the White House are party before country traitors.
You know you put the Democratic Party before what is best for the country. Your agreement with sanctuary politics and justification of Antifa and civil unrest speak the real truth.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Yep, it's the libturds who are the real dumbfucks, following Nike around like little gerbils.

The really smart guys take their Nike stuff, which they've already paid for, and just burn it. That'll show 'em.

I don't think I've bought anything Nike for at least 30 years (and still won't), but I've got to RACK them for making Meltspray and Blow in PB cry so quickly.
Where did I cry?
Isn't it so unfair when other posters just make up stuff about you and post it as if it were fact? :lol:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Yep, it's the libturds who are the real dumbfucks, following Nike around like little gerbils.

Where did I cry?
Isn't it so unfair when other posters just make up stuff about you and post it as if it were fact? :lol:
Where did I do that?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm overwhelmed by the Trumpster virtue signaling going on with the Nike outrage.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Uh oh - time for the dockers to dock!
Look Mikey, he's crying again.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Uh oh - time for the dockers to dock!
Look Mikey, he's crying again.
Poor little snowflake.

He's got kni66ers dancing around in his head again.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Then check your gratuitous "knigger" blasts at the door. Capiche?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems as though somebody's feelings have been hurt. :(
Not at all, dumbfuck. That's not even from this thread, you fat fucking retard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Tillman hated warmongers like you and Trump, asswipe.
Link ??
He would have certainly endorsed Kaepernick's peaceful protest.
Wrong you stupid fuck. He would have " endorsed" or more likely supported Kuntnicks right to protest under the First Amendment. You have no fucking clue what his actual position would have been on that since he has been dead long before this came up.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Meltspray the Magnificent wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Not at all, dumbfuck. That's not even from this thread, you fat fucking retard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember where I said I wasn't going to drag your dumb shit into that forum? Nice melt, knigger. :mrgreen:
And that's why I showed you where YOU started the dumb shit in that forum calling people kniggers, because that's what you do when you lose it, Melty. :grin:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Image
Nice molt.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The official shoe of ANTIFA.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

If you guys shit your pants because Nike gave NFL kneelers, just wait until you see the piece they did celebrating fierce Mexican women. Burn baby burn.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

So, no love here for Stan Smiths? :(
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

schmick wrote:Syria was owebama

...and Libya...and Yemen...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:Link ??
This is well known, asswipe, but I'll entertain you anyway.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2008/jun/02/ussport
Unfortunately for the Bush administration, Tillman possessed other character traits that were soon to prove an embarrassment. He was an atheist, a liberal and a thinker. He also had an insatiable appetite for knowledge and a good nose for the truth. He quickly realised that the invasion of Iraq was a criminal act based on lies. "This war is so fucking illegal!" he told a friend while in Iraq in 2003.

Way too decent and smart to be a poster boy for the war, Tillman became an increasingly vocal critic of it, and had arranged to meet with anti-war intellectual Noam Chomsky after his tour of Afghanistan in 2004.

He never made that meeting. Recently a book about Tillman - Boots on the Ground by Dusk, co-written by Pat's mother Mary - hit the shops in the US. In part a tribute, it's also about the Bush administration's horribly incompetent attempts to cover up the truth about Tillman's death.

"If it had happened to someone else, Pat would be busting through walls to find the truth," Mary told Dave Zirin in an interview for The Nation. "Pat's death is a microcosm of this administration in the last eight years," she said. "The lie about Pat was not simply a lie to our family, it was definitely a lie to dupe the public; to deflect their attention away from the atrocities of Abu Ghraib, Fallujah, and of course they wanted people to disregard the president's sad approval ratings, and the casualties. It's really important for people to understand: this was done to deceive them."

In Patrick Tillman - and in the other athletes who've spoken out against the war in Iraq - we have sporting heroes to stand alongside Muhammad Ali, Tommie Smith and John Carlos.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's common knowledge that Tillman wasn't the knuckledragging neanderthal you want him to be. So eat his shit.