Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

The white supremacist White House

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Absolutely confirmed
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
12h
I have asked Secretary of State @SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. “South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers.” @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: The white supremacist White House

Post by Joe in PB »

Got it, white supremacy is criminal, and black supremacy is not.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Got it, white supremacy is criminal, and black supremacy is not.

1. Correct

2. What a surprise you would be the first to run in here and defend our white supremacist president? :meds:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Just another confirmation of what Killian has been saying all along, you're the racist.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Just another confirmation of what Killian has been saying all along, you're the racist.

Yes of course, the president is fanning the flames of white grievance and supremacy and I'm the real racist.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Fredo, do you have any idea what is going on in South Africa? Let me guess, this is the first you've heard of it. Stop virtue signaling.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Absolutely confirmed
12h
I have asked Secretary of State @SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. “South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers.” @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews
Not sure what you’re going for in this thread, but land grabs by the black government is happening and has happened. As you say, “Absolutely confirmed.”
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Sudden Sam wrote:Seems to me the South African government is perpetrating racist policies.
The politically correct democratic term for black racist is prejudice. :rolleyes:

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Rooster wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Absolutely confirmed
12h
Not sure what you’re going for in this thread, but land grabs by the black government is happening and has happened. As you say, “Absolutely confirmed.”
Unfortunately democratic leadership isn't any brighter than screwy.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:Got it, white supremacy is criminal, and black supremacy is not.

1. Correct
Care to back up and take another run at it, only this time without making shit up?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Fredo, do you have any idea what is going on in South Africa? Let me guess, this is the first you've heard of it. Stop virtue signaling.
What exactly does South Africa have to do with US interests that would warrant the president discussing it? Take your time, I'll wait. I'm sure they taught you about this at Notre Dame.

You're so sensitive when someone calls out the president's racist signaling. Wonder why?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

South Africa hit back at Donald Trump on Thursday after the US President criticized the country's land reform policies in an overnight tweet.

The controversy began when Trump tweeted late Wednesday that he had asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to "closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers."

Trump's tweet appeared to be in response to a report on Fox News which alleged that the South African government was "seizing land from white farmers."

On Thursday, the South African government said Trump's tweet was "based on false information" and said it would call on the US Embassy to explain the President's remarks.

"South Africa totally rejects this narrow perception which only seeks to divide our nation and reminds us of our colonial past," the government tweeted. "South Africa will speed up the pace of land reform in a careful and inclusive manner that does not divide our nation."

"Hysterical comments and statements do not assist in the process," Khusela Diko, spokeswoman for President Cyril Ramaphosa, told CNN. "The majority of South Africans want to see land reform. The majority of our farmers, white and black want to be a part of this initiative."

Land is a complex issue in South Africa. Racist policies of the past forcefully removed black and non-white South Africans from the land for white use.

There has been a land redistribution and restitution provision in the country's constitution since South Africa held its first democratic elections in 1994. The government has been criticized for not moving quickly enough to settle land disputes.

The political debate over land reform has stepped up a level ahead of next year's elections.

Farm seizures, as described in the Fox report, are not ongoing in South Africa. However, President Ramaphosa announced on July 31 that the ruling African National Congress would seek to change the country's constitution to explicitly allow land that was seized during apartheid to be expropriated without compensation.

On Wednesday, Ramaphosa told parliament that expropriations formed one part of a broader land redistribution and agricultural development program that would only be introduced following public and parliamentary consultation.

"Acceleration of land redistribution is necessary not only to redress a grave historical injustice, but also to bring more producers into the agricultural sector and to make more land available for cultivation," he said.

In an article published in the UK's Financial Times early Thursday, Ramaphosa described access to land as one of the areas where "severe inequality between black and white South Africans" is "most devastating."

Despite Trump's claims about the "large scale killing of farmers," research published in June 2018 by AgriSA, one of the country's largest farmer organizations, showed that killings had reached a 20-year low.

Forty-seven farmers were killed in 2017-18, according to AgriSA, marking a steady decline from the 153 farmers who lost their lives in 1998.

Crime is a serious problem in South Africa more broadly. There were more than 19,016 murders nationwide in 2017, according to police statistics, a slight increase from 2016.

The New York-based Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said it was "extremely disturbing" to see Trump echoing "a longstanding and false white supremacist claim that South Africa's white farmers are targets of large-scale, racially-motivated killings by South Africa's black majority."

In a statement Thursday, the ADL called on Trump to "understand the facts and realities of the situation in South Africa, rather than repeat disturbing, racially divisive talking points."

In a speech to farmers in Bela Bela, Limpopo, which was prepared before Trump's tweet, South Africa's deputy president David Mabuza insisted the government would "discourage" those aiming to divide the country over land reform.

"We would like to discourage those who are using this sensitive and emotive issue of land to divide us as South Africans by distorting our land reform measures to the international community, and spreading falsehoods that our 'white farmers' are facing the onslaught from their own government," he said.

"This is far from the truth."

Trump is not the first foreign politician to take aim at South Africa's land reform policies.

In March, South Africa reacted sharply after Australian immigration minister Peter Dutton suggested white South African farmers should receive special visas due to the "horrific circumstances" they faced at home.

Ruth Hall, a leading expert on land issues in South Africa and a professor at the University of the Western Cape, described Trump's tweet as "ill-informed."

"The kind of statement that Trump made is characteristic of him. It is unfortunate, ill-informed, it is incendiary. What it does demonstrate is that the white right wing in South Africa has been successful in internationalizing their agenda," Hall told CNN.

"It also puts a spanner in the works of the concerted effort that President Ramaphosa has been making to clarify the land reform issue to the international community and investors. The government has clearly stated that there will be no land grabs."

Trump's tweet comes a month after his predecessor, Barack Obama, delivered a speech alongside Ramaphosa in Johannesburg in which he warned against the rise of "the politics of fear."

Obama's speech was seen by observers as a veiled criticism of some of Trump's policies.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Killian

Post by Killian »

Answer my question, you fucking moron.

And think about your question, but switch out South Africa with Germany, Rwanda, etc. When a government is actively targeting a specific group of based solely on their religion or ethnicity, it's up to someone to step up and say/do something.

And I would be the first one to call out something racist, if he said something racist.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Answer my question, you fucking moron.

And think about your question, but switch out South Africa with Germany, Rwanda, etc. When a government is actively targeting a specific group of based solely on their religion or ethnicity, it's up to someone to step up and say/do something.

And I would be the first one to call out something racist, if he said something racist.
What is going on in South Africa is not as simple as "one race is forcibly taking land from another." As clearly described here.

Also, it specifically mentions South Africa's constitution has a land redistribution and restitution provision that came after its first democratic elections in 1994.

Which, in sum, made it incredibly irresponsible (to say the least) and a major, major racial dogwhistle for Trump to publicly chime in on South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. Because the only thing Trump is really good at is fanning the flames of white supremacy and white grievance.

But you knew that already. Put that in your (and 88's) fucking pipes and smoke it.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

So the large scale killing of farmers is something the president shouldn't comment on because it's happening outside the US?

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, the Donald is just fanning those racial tension flames like a mofo.

Why can't he be more like Barry? He NEVER did that.

:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:

Did some white dude come in and "steal" the land in SA, a few hundred years ago?

Yup. He did.

So did countless tribes of balck folks before them.

The fact is, every last inch of this planet was stolen from someone else at one point. It's kind of how we rolled as a species throughout the ages, just like all the other species.

Then, in the last few hundred years or so, some of us, mostly of the paler varieties, put into place a system called private property rights.

These private property rights are why we have managed to develop reasonably prosperous economies. They were admittedly tilted towards who ever was in charge, who, for the most part, tended to be white folks, but we have rectified that problem here. They made an attempt to rectify it in SA. Unfortunately, the folks now in charge don't give a fukk about private property because their fukkin' tribe is back in charge and they are doin' it old school. Taking us back to the good old days where property rights were decided by who has the biggest stick.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:So the large scale killing of farmers is something the president shouldn't comment on because it's happening outside the US?
Where is it happening?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:I think what Adolf in DC is saying is that if the Germans had amended their constitution after elections in 1936 to mandate that all gays, gypsies, Jews and other undesirables should be dispossessed of their property and eventually their lives, it would be all cool and stuff and the US and other countries should just butt the fuck out of Germany's business because it has nothing to do with the US.
A totally moronic take. Sorry your white grievance is so sensitive.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
88 wrote:I think what Adolf in DC is saying is that if the Germans had amended their constitution after elections in 1936 to mandate that all gays, gypsies, Jews and other undesirables should be dispossessed of their property and eventually their lives, it would be all cool and stuff and the US and other countries should just butt the fuck out of Germany's business because it has nothing to do with the US.
A totally moronic take.
Actually it isn't. Where did you go to school again, Havard on the Rockville Pike?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Didn't you read the article? The killings are at a 20-year low.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Just an aside gained from my time in Angola (the country, not the prison), the white and black South Africans both acknowledge that giving the farms to the blacks is a monumentally bad idea for no other reason than the blacks have no— zero —experience in running these farms. The result is that those which have been given to blacks were largely destroyed in terms of their food growth and output in a single season which, predictably, ended up in a food shortage and higher produce prices at the market— and this being the breadbasket of Africa.

The other less known problem is that the recipients of these farms were politically connected people who had close ties with the Zuma’s administration, thus compounding the issue with cronyism. In many of these cases the new land owners quickly sold off the disposable assets (like tractors, etc) and left the farm in ruins, including the black farmhands who formerly were paid by the competent white farmer for their work. Furthermore, many of these workers had been generational farmhands, meaning that their families had been employees of the Boer farmers for decades, even hundreds of years. Needless to say, these workers who may have had a chance at making a successful go of running a large scale enterprise like a farm, did not receive any of the largesse the government saw fit to dole out.

The situation isn’t as... black and white... as the media would have you believe. Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
Last edited by Rooster on Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Didn't you read the article? The killings are at a 20-year low.
What is the acceptable number of racially motivated killings in your opinion, Goebbels?
That was sarcasm. Lighten up, Frances.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

If returning land to blacks is going to be the plan for South Africa, perhaps we should examine Zimbabwe as a template as to what not to do. Zimbabwe is an unmitigated disaster due largely to its land reclamation policies.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Killian

Post by Killian »

Fredo wrote: What is going on in South Africa is not as simple as "one race is forcibly taking land from another." As clearly described here.

Also, it specifically mentions South Africa's constitution has a land redistribution and restitution provision that came after its first democratic elections in 1994.
Let's focus on this gem right here. Tell me exactly what the redistribution and restitution provision said. My guess is like with most things, you don't have a single fucking clue what you are talking about. Under that provision, the government bought back land at a price below market value and redistributed it to black citizens. Now they are talking about forceful seizing of land and no compensation given to the owners. The whole "You shouldn't own more than 25,000 acres of land and if you do, it should be taken without compensation" is a pretty big clue to this. Also, so is the "We are taking matters into our own hands! Shoot to kill! Shoot to kill!" rant. But hey, let's turn South Africa into another Zimbabwe. That went great.
Fredo wrote:Which, in sum, made it incredibly irresponsible (to say the least) and a major, major racial dogwhistle for Trump to publicly chime in on South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. Because the only thing Trump is really good at is fanning the flames of white supremacy and white grievance.

But you knew that already. Put that in your (and 88's) fucking pipes and smoke it.
Trump is good at lots of things and this was far from fanning the flames of white supremacy. It's hysterical to me that you and your idiot lefty buddies view everything through a color prism and then have the balls to call someone racist. But we all know that's what you are, deep down. You've proven it time and again.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I found out what Fredo does with his weekends...

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: this was far from fanning the flames of white supremacy.
How so? Why should he even be talking about white supremacist conspiracies, which this certainly is?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Go ahead and explain, with links, how this is a "white supremacist" conspiracy.

White farmers are being killed in South Africa. This is an undisputed fact. Now if he said something like "If I had another son, he would look like one of these farmers." that would probably be racist.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:Just another confirmation of what Killian has been saying all along, you're the racist.

Yes of course, the president is fanning the flames of white grievance and supremacy and I'm the real racist.
So being racist is the issue here. Not the seizure of private property by the government right ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: White farmers are being killed in South Africa. This is an undisputed fact.
Since when should this be a foreign policy priority of the US?

I always knew you were a silver spooned tard, but a Fox News addled white supremacist to boot? Nice look.
Killian

Post by Killian »

You are fucking weapons grade stupid. I simply stated a fact and said that by stating so didn't make it racist.

Silver spoon? Try again, Fredo. First one in a blue collar family to go to college. Fox News? Haven't watched any network news since November 8th, 2016. White supremacist? Fuck off, racist. Aren't you the one with the track record of using the N word?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Since when should this be a foreign policy priority of the US?
So, you were having a cow when the USA intervened in Sarajevo, right?

Right?

Do the words "humanitarian crisis" mean anything to you? Or was it OK for the US to step in when a whack quasi-government was engaging in the wholesale slaughter of Muslims, but heaven forbid they do the same for whites? Because brown people are too stupid to figure it out for themselves, and white folk aren't nearly so helpless?

Who's the racist here?

Killian wrote:You are fucking weapons grade stupid.
I'm still waiting for him to explain his earlier take on how being "white supremacist" (a label he ignorantly throws around, like his group-think brethren) is a crime (yup, he actually said that). Methinks he realized what a stupid statement that was, and tried to dodge the issue. Remember, he recently said that Patriot Prayer (founded by a brown-ish guy, whose #2 guy is quite brown) and Proud Boys were "white supremacist." It's the mindset of the radical left -- if you love like the USA, you're a white supremacist if they're feeling soft -- otherwise, you're a "Nazi" (nevermind the youngest Nazi is 90 years old).

I'd agree with your assessment that he's "weapons grade stupid" (a phrase which is pretty tired), but he's not... he's brilliant. No one who is able to get a computer to boot up all by their lonesome is that dumb.

Nope, what we have here is a troll job. Screwey is actually a member of the John Birch Society, trying to smear the radical left. It's the only reasonable explanation.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I agree with the trolling comment and have said that previously.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm sorry....why do you all give a shit about South Africa anyway? I can't believe you all believe this years old white supremacist myth.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Left Seater wrote:I agree with the trolling comment and have said that previously.
I think he starts out serious, then turns to trolling after he has a plunger shoved so far up his ass that he starts choking on splinters.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm sorry....why do you all give a shit about South Africa anyway? I can't believe you all believe this years old white supremacist myth.
I’m sorry why did you care about Iran when your hero decided to deliver pallet loads of cash to them?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

At least Trump has his tremendous success with North Korea going for him.
Citing insufficient progress on the issue of denuclearization, President Donald Trump nixed plans for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to make what would have been his fourth visit to North Korea Friday, canceling next week's trip just one day after it was announced by Pompeo.

"I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time, because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula," Trump tweeted on Friday. "Secretary Pompeo looks forward to going to North Korea in the near future, most likely after our Trading relationship with China is resolved."

Pompeo had said Thursday newly announced special representative to North Korea, Stephen Biegun, would be joining him on the trip to Pyongyang.

The top US diplomat and Andrew Kim, the head of the CIA's Korea Mission Center, were seen entering the West Wing of the White House on Friday afternoon just hours before Trump posted the series of tweets.

Pompeo was in the room when Trump sent his tweet cancelling the trip, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told CNN.

National security adviser John Bolton, who just returned from an overseas trip, was on speakerphone, Sanders said.

A senior diplomatic source told CNN that State Department officials were "briefing allies' embassies about their objectives for the trip like ten minutes before" the trip was called off.

Trump specifically referenced the ongoing tariffs battle between the US and China as part of the reason for the lack of progress on North Korean denuclearization, something he has previously hinted at.

"Because of our much tougher Trading stance with China, I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were (despite the UN Sanctions which are in place)," Trump in one of three tweets Friday afternoon on the issue.

Trump was asked in an interview with Reuters on Monday if North Korea had done anything beyond dismantling a test site to show it was in the process of denuclearizing. "I do believe they have," he said, but did not provide further details.

Despite the cancellation, Trump sent his "warmest regards and respect" to North Korean leader Kim and said he looks "forward to seeing him soon!"

When the two leaders met in Singapore in June, Trump praised the young autocrat, saying Kim had "to be a rough guy," but that he's "smart, loves his people, he loves his country. He wants a lot of good things and that's why he's doing this."

State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said Thursday that there were "no plans for a meeting" between Pompeo and Kim on the trip.

Kim snubbed Pompeo during the last round of meetings in North Korea early last month, which sources told CNN went "as badly as it could have gone."

Diplomatic sources said that the US has now presented North Korea with specific proposals for a path and timeline to denuclearization, all of which Kim has thus far rejected, believing the US's stance to be "gangster-like."

The latest assessment of North Korea's nuclear program released by the International Atomic Energy Agency calls into question Pyongyang's commitment to denuclearization amid ongoing activities at certain sites in the country and the inability for IAEA inspectors to access those sites. The report cites "cause for grave concern" about these activities.

And, according to the prominent monitoring group 38 North, commercial satellite imagery from Aug. 16 of the Sohae Satellite Launching Station, North Korea's only operational space launch facility, indicates that no significant dismantlement activity has taken place at either the engine test stand or the launch pad since Aug. 3.

Last month, 38 North released images of the Sohae station, prompting Trump to say North Korea had begun dismantling "a key missile site."

But according to the group's most recent analysis, "no new dismantlement activity is apparent since August 3."

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote:
I’m sorry why did you care about Iran when your hero decided to deliver pallet loads of cash to them?
You can beat it to death for the supermarket tabloid crowd all you want. Anyone without traumatic brain injury would be embarrassed to echo that.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Goober McTuber wrote:At least Trump has his tremendous success with North Korea going for him.
As a courtesy, could you (and all the other paint thinner huffers on this board) please source your articles?
You're not sharing Marmaduke cartoon strips with your great-great-grandchildren, you incontinent, confused old man.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sorry, Marty. I do it to piss off Dohron. And all of his intellectual equals.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Goober McTuber wrote:Sorry, Marty. I do it to piss off Dohron. And all of his intellectual equals.
In other words I need to post more YouTube videos, got it.