Trump-Putin summit...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Trump-Putin summit...

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Trump-Putin summit...

Post by Mikey »

Slow in PB and Left Seater are OK with this because of...rampant illegal voting in California.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Goober McTuber wrote:...is not exactly getting rave reviews.
From who? John McCain? Neil Cavuto? Anderson Cooper?

Was there no other lower form of life they could get a statement from? Perhaps a tree fungus? Maybe a non-partisan cold sore? An opinionated abdominal tumour?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
He got called out by a significant number of Republicans, including those who have typically supported him. Don't be naïve.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

How about this write-up?
Monday in Helsinki, President Trump left many deeply disappointed in his approach to his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

There was nothing inherently wrong with Trump’s summit with Putin. In fact, I would argue that in many cases, some of the best diplomacy comes through face-to-face meetings with adversaries. Still, the meeting was highly problematic in how little Trump delivered on the serious issues surrounding Vladimir Putin and Russia’s place in the modern world.

At their joint press conference, President Putin was calculated and in control. Conversely, President Trump seemed to lack authority, praising Putin when he should have been condemning him, and ceding opportunities to confront Putin on his most egregious actions of the past decade – including meddling in the 2016 election and the illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014.

During Putin and Trump’s prepared remarks, it was rather obvious who had led the discussion. While President Putin laid out a clear framework for advancing Russian interests within the context of U.S.-Russia relations, Trump appeared to have had little plan, alternating between vague promises of improving our relationship with Russia and spending too much time on U.S. domestic affairs, notably the 2016 presidential election. Instead of holding Putin accountable for his election interference, he referenced his defeat of Hillary Clinton.

For a sitting U.S. president to say publicly that he believes a foreign leader over his own intelligence team is shocking and admonishable. At a time when our democracy faces grave threats, it is deeply troubling that the president would side with the very country who attacked us.

When Trump said, “It’s a shame that there could even be a little bit of a cloud over it. People know that, people understand it,” it was a clear example of him circumventing the question.

At one point, President Trump even cited, incorrectly, the Electoral College tallies from over two years ago. This was all in an attempt to deflect questions that he was apparently unable to answer.

Crucially, there were no concessions from Russia on any of the issues that needed to be addressed. Even more concerning, Trump was unwilling to even make the United States’ case on these issues, and the failure to hear concessions from Putin mirrors the lack of follow-through on the grand promises of the recent North Korean summit with another murderous authoritarian, Kim Jong Un.

Despite each nation backing different sides in the Syrian conflict, Trump suggested he and Putin would begin working in conjunction to bring humanitarian aid to the people of Syria, regardless of the fact that the need for humanitarian aid largely stems from Putin’s unabashed support for Syrian dictator Bashar al Assad.

Additionally, Trump also failed to address the concerns of our NATO allies Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania in the Baltics regarding the territorial threats they persistently face.

Trump, throughout the entire press conference, failed to condemn or even acknowledge the illegality of Putin’s actions in Crimea and Ukraine.

When asked if he would hold Russia accountable for any of its past actions, Trump deflected and deferred. President Trump’s unwillingness to stand up to Russia on this issue only serves to weaken the Western alliance and encourage further Russian incursions into the territory of sovereign nations now that Putin knows Trump will give him a pass.

Most importantly, on election meddling, Trump refused to stand with U.S. intelligence and charge Putin with interference, saying he doesn’t “see any reason why it would be” the Russians carrying out the illegal meddling.

For a sitting U.S. president to say publicly that he believes a foreign leader over his own intelligence team is shocking and admonishable. At a time when our democracy faces grave threats, it is deeply troubling that the president would side with the very country who attacked us.

Additionally, Trump’s failure to distinguish between campaign collusion and Russia’s blatant attack on our democracy allowed Putin to sow more discord during the press conference.

“Could you name a single fact that would definitely prove the collusion? This is utter nonsense, just like the president recently mentioned,” Putin told a reporter.

Trump, and our country for that matter, can only win against Putin if we are assertive about American goals and our values. President Trump failed to accomplish that on Monday.

Instead of standing up to Putin, Trump offered to cooperate with Russia on some of the very issues that Russia is causing.

As some very wise analysts have noted, this strategy is like allowing a criminal to investigate his own crimes. It is foolish and naive and President Trump must simply do better going forward.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:"Hot Air" & CNN.

Yawn...

You don't count. You're fine with a dictator, as long as it a "benevolent" dictator.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:"Hot Air" & CNN.

Yawn...
Nice work, you fat fucking retard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: Hot Air is a conservative American political blog. It is written by the pseudonymous Allahpundit, Ed Morrissey, John Sexton, and Jazz Shaw. Hot Air was founded by Michelle Malkin, a conservative author and blogger, in 2006. The writers vary in biases, but all are to the right. While the source is certainly biased we could not find evidence of failed fact checks and most articles are reasonably sourced. (7/19/2017)
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/hot-air/

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The point is, you fat fucking retard, that this time Trump is getting hammered from both sides. The story 6 posts up is from foxnews.com.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump confirmed his traitorous behavior for the world today. He's selling the free world down the river and all of Trump's fan bois are ready to fellate him, tongues extended.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote: Yawn...
Don't yawn too long, 'Spray. Goobs might try and slide his dick in your mouth.

any port in a storm

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Screw_Michigan wrote:He's selling the free world down the river...

If this "free world" you're speaking of is the long queue of stooges in service of American militarism and imperialism...he can't sell it fast enough for my liking.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:queue
What?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
What?
:facepalm:
Say Hey
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
What?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

"Vlad, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Smackie Chan wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
What?
:facepalm:

Smackie...please...go easy on him. :(
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote:Image

"Vlad, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

You suck at everything.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Image
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
He got called out by a significant number of Republicans, including those who have typically supported him. Don't be naïve.
Significant Republicans?! Name one. Hell, name two. The only caterwauling I've seen - aside from the usual hair-on-fire outrage from the Left - has come from Fredocons and Never-Trumpers.

Still trying to come to terms as to WHY Trump should give cover to a bunch of deep-state intelligence snakes bent on ending his presidency? A better question is - where's the DNC server? Or are you afraid of that a bit of honest forensic analysis might lay waste to Mueller's whole steaming pile of collusion horseshit?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:a bunch of deep-state intelligence snakes bent on ending his presidency

Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote:Mueller's whole steaming pile of collusion horseshit?
I laffed
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Committing treason to own the libs. Endorsing treason to own the libs.

Film at 11
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Truman wrote:Significant Republicans?! Name one. Hell, name two. The only caterwauling I've seen - aside from the usual hair-on-fire outrage from the Left - has come from Fredocons and Never-Trumpers.
Like Joe Walsh?

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status ... 1331072000
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dude it doesn't matter. They all cry themselves to sleep but they'll never actually stand up to him.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Stunning...

Last Friday our FBI indicted 12 Russians for hacking into our election.

A few days later (today) Donald (while meeting with Vlad) is asked about it.

Donald says, "I have asked President Putin. He said it is not Russia. And I don't see any reason why it would be Russia."

This is a joke, right?

This is where we are now?

The U.S. President stands up there with the Russian leader and says that his own FBI has totally fabricated a blatant LIE and has concocted bogus indictments -- because Vlad has assured him of such.

#wow
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Film at 11
Damn dude..I was serious suggesting you go to the basement and work on your play book a bit. This is the second time you rolled out that take in as many days. I know you have nothing smack wise, but your spreadsheet should show when you used that one liner last...we know you suck off the MSM, but who really watch's the 11 pm news any more any way.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Goober McTuber wrote:How about this write-up?
Monday in Helsinki, President Trump left many deeply disappointed in his approach to his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

There was nothing inherently wrong with Trump’s summit with Putin. In fact, I would argue that in many cases, some of the best diplomacy comes through face-to-face meetings with adversaries. Still, the meeting was highly problematic in how little Trump delivered on the serious issues surrounding Vladimir Putin and Russia’s place in the modern world.

At their joint press conference, President Putin was calculated and in control. Conversely, President Trump seemed to lack authority, praising Putin when he should have been condemning him, and ceding opportunities to confront Putin on his most egregious actions of the past decade – including meddling in the 2016 election and the illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014.

During Putin and Trump’s prepared remarks, it was rather obvious who had led the discussion. While President Putin laid out a clear framework for advancing Russian interests within the context of U.S.-Russia relations, Trump appeared to have had little plan, alternating between vague promises of improving our relationship with Russia and spending too much time on U.S. domestic affairs, notably the 2016 presidential election. Instead of holding Putin accountable for his election interference, he referenced his defeat of Hillary Clinton.

When Trump said, “It’s a shame that there could even be a little bit of a cloud over it. People know that, people understand it,” it was a clear example of him circumventing the question.

At one point, President Trump even cited, incorrectly, the Electoral College tallies from over two years ago. This was all in an attempt to deflect questions that he was apparently unable to answer.

Crucially, there were no concessions from Russia on any of the issues that needed to be addressed. Even more concerning, Trump was unwilling to even make the United States’ case on these issues, and the failure to hear concessions from Putin mirrors the lack of follow-through on the grand promises of the recent North Korean summit with another murderous authoritarian, Kim Jong Un.

Despite each nation backing different sides in the Syrian conflict, Trump suggested he and Putin would begin working in conjunction to bring humanitarian aid to the people of Syria, regardless of the fact that the need for humanitarian aid largely stems from Putin’s unabashed support for Syrian dictator Bashar al Assad.

Additionally, Trump also failed to address the concerns of our NATO allies Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania in the Baltics regarding the territorial threats they persistently face.

Trump, throughout the entire press conference, failed to condemn or even acknowledge the illegality of Putin’s actions in Crimea and Ukraine.

When asked if he would hold Russia accountable for any of its past actions, Trump deflected and deferred. President Trump’s unwillingness to stand up to Russia on this issue only serves to weaken the Western alliance and encourage further Russian incursions into the territory of sovereign nations now that Putin knows Trump will give him a pass.

Most importantly, on election meddling, Trump refused to stand with U.S. intelligence and charge Putin with interference, saying he doesn’t “see any reason why it would be” the Russians carrying out the illegal meddling.

Additionally, Trump’s failure to distinguish between campaign collusion and Russia’s blatant attack on our democracy allowed Putin to sow more discord during the press conference.

“Could you name a single fact that would definitely prove the collusion? This is utter nonsense, just like the president recently mentioned,” Putin told a reporter.

Trump, and our country for that matter, can only win against Putin if we are assertive about American goals and our values. President Trump failed to accomplish that on Monday.

Instead of standing up to Putin, Trump offered to cooperate with Russia on some of the very issues that Russia is causing.

As some very wise analysts have noted, this strategy is like allowing a criminal to investigate his own crimes. It is foolish and naive and President Trump must simply do better going forward.
Who is the author who wrote this?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Director of National intelligence, Dan Coats' statement on Trump's comments...

"The role of the Intelligence Community is to provide the best information and fact-based assessments possible for the
President and policymakers," said Dan Coats, the top US intelligence official. "We have been clear in our assessments of
Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy.

- Dan Coats

Two choices here, and either one is very bad.

1. Donald is right and U.S. intelligence agencies have conspired to fabricate the whole Russia thing. President is accusing them of committing high crimes. Crisis.

2. Donald is wrong and this president has chosen to side with Russia and to shit on his own country's intelligence agencies. President totally out of control. Potentially treasonous. Crisis.

Either way we are at a crisis point, folks.

What Donald said and did today MUST be addressed.
It must be dealt with.
It cannot be brushed off, as if it is just another dumb tweet.

There is a serious national security issue right in front of us, friends.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

President Trump must clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin. It is the most serious
mistake of his presidency and must be corrected—-immediately.

- Newt Gingrich

Well yeah.

But... mistake?

Mistake is misplacing your car keys.

Donald must do a complete 180 on his take today -- and probably needs to be -----> GONE.
Or intelligence agencies need a total housecleaning.

One or the other.
Maybe both.

The country out of control.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:How about this write-up?

Who is the author who wrote this?
Douglas Schoen, Fox News.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:The point is, you fat fucking retard, that this time Trump is getting hammered from both sides. The story 6 posts up is from foxnews.com.
So suddenly Fox is your friend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tubbytalk
Just being fair and balanced.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Once both Democrats and Republicans expressed dismay at Trump’s trashing of our intelligence services, Trump did as I expected him to do— that conducting a presser in which he claims he misspoke and that his meaning was misconstrued.

Ugh.

I get that Trump’s supposed superpower is that he says what he thinks without all the flowery diplo-speak, but every once in a while it’d be nice if he just paused and considered carefully what he was about to say. Mattis must be on blood pressure meds by now..
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:I get that Trump’s supposed superpower is that he says what he thinks without all the flowery diplo-speak
He speaks like a high school freshman. Probably because that's about the level of his intelligence. And that's above the level of his social skills. Most ill-equipped CIC ever. By far.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Michael D'Antonio wrote:Confronted with a true alpha male in Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Donald Trump -- who likes to talk tough -- turned into a fawning beta in Helsinki, Finland, abandoning American interests in favor of appeasing the man who allegedly attacked the integrity of the 2016 presidential election.

Though Vice President Mike Pence praised the President's performance, saying Trump "stands without apology as the leader of the free world," his analysis could not have been further from the truth.

It was, as Sen. John McCain observed, "one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory." McCain added that, "No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant."

Unique as it was for a president to show such weakness, Trump's display of cowardice was wholly consistent with a man who believed his military high school was equal to true service in the armed forces and who declared his sexual experiences during the HIV/AIDS crisis tantamount to duty in the Vietnam War.

Anyone who expects anything different hasn't been paying attention to how Trump behaves when face-to-face with strong individuals. He likes to talk a big game, but when he's dealing with anyone he deems of importance, he's prone to appeasement and capitulation.

Recall Trump in the days after racists marched in Charlottesville, Virginia, where police said one of them killed an innocent woman by ramming his car into a crowd on a city street. Unable to muster the moral fortitude to condemn the fringe elements of his political base, Trump repeatedly said "both sides" were to blame for the tragedy that unfolded. Of course, the reality is rather different: One side marched with tiki torches, shouting racist chants. The other challenged the hate with calls for tolerance. The sides were not equal, and it was a peace activist who lost her life.

After caving in Charlottesville, Trump was met with demands from the Parkland student activists, who wanted answers and action after living through a tragic mass shooting. Face-to-face with students who meant business, he briefly abandoned his strict pro-gun position and pledged to work for sensible gun control. He even noted how some lawmakers are captive to the National Rifle Association. Days later, after his own meeting with the NRA, he knuckled under, lost the courage of his convictions and abandoned both the kids and his promise.

As weak as he is at home, Trump is even weaker with foreign leaders. Do you recall how the President mocked North Korea's Kim Jong Un as "Little Rocket Man" and promised a "fire and fury" response to any future provocations with rockets or nuclear tests? Trump then proceeded to court Kim for a so-called summit in Singapore. There he gave the dictator the legitimacy he craved and promised to cut back on American military exercises in the region. What did America get in return? He'd argue the return of hostages and no missiles fired, but there remains to be any real steps taken toward denuclearization.

Trump isn't much braver when he picks fights with world leaders who wish America no harm. He used an interview with the British tabloid The Sun to bash Prime Minister Theresa May, and boost her rival Boris Johnson, but when in the same room with her, he backed down. With a familiar cry of "fake news," the President humiliated himself by retreating in the Prime Minister's presence.

As profiles in cowardice go, however, nothing Trump has done is as bad as his treatment of Putin. With the indictments of Russian agents piling up, Trump prefaced his session in Helsinki by tweeting "to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past -- as the world's two largest nuclear powers, we must get along! #HELSINKI2018" As the injured party in the 2016 election attack, America should demand accountability, not normalcy, but Trump's words echoed with the sound of guilt.

What Trump actually cares about is the shadow that the Russian hackers cast over the election that saw him become president. He made this clear by repeatedly telling the press in Helsinki there was "no collusion" between his campaign and Moscow. He pitifully pointed to his Electoral College victory and talked about his long-vanquished rival, Hillary Clinton. (Ignoring the fact that she won the popular vote, he said, "I beat Hillary Clinton easily and, frankly, we beat her," he said. "We won that race, and it's a shame that there can even be a little bit of a cloud over it.")

Trump is so afraid of the truth about that little cloud that he essentially said he believed Putin instead of his own intelligence agencies, which have repeatedly declared the Russians did it. "They think it's Russia," he said. "I have President Putin -- he just said it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be." Trump welcomed Putin's offer, made with a crocodile smile, to help investigate the election trouble.

As much as Trump spoke like a leader over-eager to please, his body language suggested a cowering respect for Putin as the kind of manly man Trump wishes he could be. Putin rarely smiled and, when Trump praised him for the successful World Cup tournament, he barely acknowledged the compliment. When asked directly about whether the Russian state possessed compromising information about Trump -- kompromat is the term of art -- Putin wouldn't explicitly say "no."

With his equivocating on krompromat, Putin made sure Trump will feel insecure and weak as he contemplates the future. It was a brilliant bit of gamesmanship, but then again, the world didn't need any more evidence of Trump's insecurity and weakness.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rooster wrote:Once both Democrats and Republicans expressed dismay at Trump’s trashing of our intelligence services, Trump did as I expected him to do— that conducting a presser in which he claims he misspoke and that his meaning was misconstrued.

Ugh.

I get that Trump’s supposed superpower is that he says what he thinks without all the flowery diplo-speak, but every once in a while it’d be nice if he just paused and considered carefully what he was about to say.
It would be nice.

It is sort of a basic requirement of the job.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote:
Rooster wrote:Once both Democrats and Republicans expressed dismay at Trump’s trashing of our intelligence services, Trump did as I expected him to do— that conducting a presser in which he claims he misspoke and that his meaning was misconstrued.

Ugh.

I get that Trump’s supposed superpower is that he says what he thinks without all the flowery diplo-speak, but every once in a while it’d be nice if he just paused and considered carefully what he was about to say.
It would be nice.

It is sort of a basic requirement of the job.
Anybody who believes that he actually "misspoke" is dumber than Blow in PB.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

And you're some kind of genius Mikey? A life long Democratic voter in democratically controlled California, who has admitted the state is all fucked up, yet continues to blow the Democrats horn like it's Michelle Obama's cock.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

OK, it could be that Blow in PB is even dumber than that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

So I got a transcript. I reviewed it. I actually went out and reviewed a clip of an answer that I gave and I realized that there is a need for some clarification. It should have been obvious, I thought it would be obvious but I would like to clarify just in case it wasn't. In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't.'

The sentence should have been, 'I don't see any reason why I wouldn't or why it wouldn't be Russia.'

So, just to repeat it, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,' and the sentence should have been and I thought I would be maybe a little bit unclear on the transcript or unclear on the actual video. The sentence should have been I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia. Sort of a double negative.

So you can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself.

- Don

Total liar.

In his original statement, Don preceded his remark by saying that he had asked Putin about it -- and Don was CLEARLY saying that he took Putin at his word, over the words (and evidence) of U.S. intel.

If one wants to assume that Don really did mean to say wouldn't instead of would, then why didn't the president confront Putin about meddling?

Again, total lie.
Don is spinning.
Attempt at damage control.

Don said what he really thought when he spoke yesterday.