Barry had a pen and a phone

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Barry had a pen and a phone

Post by Softball Bat »

Little Kimmie has a red button.

(CNN) North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has warned the United States that his country's nuclear capabilities are now complete and
the nuclear launch button is always on his desk.

"The entire mainland of the US is within the range of our nuclear weapons and the nuclear button is always on the desk of my office..."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/31/asia/ ... index.html
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Barry had a pen and a phone

Post by Wolfman »

I have a feeling the shit is going to hit the fan after the Winter Olympics in Seoul. Fat Boy tests a missile and we knock it down. We'll see how he reacts to that.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote:we knock it down
Oh really?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Oh really?
Yeah, that is the way it will go there Board Bitch Runner Up. (You are always in in somebodies shadow and always in second place.) You just want to see Chung Pow Chicken get a nuke off and hit a target so you can start menstruating about Trump failing to stop it.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Oh really?
Yeah, that is the way it will go there Board Bitch Runner Up. (You are always in in somebodies shadow and always in second place.) You just want to see Chung Pow Chicken get a nuke off and hit a target so you can start menstruating about Trump failing to stop it.
Just because you won the electoral college board bitch competition and will now rule as BB 2018 doesn't mean you have to be a dick to the runner up in the popular vote.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:You just want to see Chung Pow Chicken get a nuke off and hit a target so you can start menstruating about Trump failing to stop it.
Why do you hate America?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote: Just because you won the electoral college board bitch competition and will now rule as BB 2018 doesn't mean you have to be a dick to the runner up in the popular vote.
But you won the vote by a HUGE margin. And your butt buddy Screwy is there to back you up. Take another hit off your crack pipe midget.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Not a Trump apologist,

But the N Kor fucks have been placated for 30 years and they have got themselves to the position they are in now with their nuclear program. Bush was the last one that tried to do something but backed down. O'Bummer did jack shit for 8 years which encouraged the little fuck as well as letting Putin further empower himself, not to mention the Chi-coms. The assholes are doing ship to ship transfers of fuel oil in defiance of UN sanctions. How much more do you want to put up with?

Oh we hate Trump... Let's have this FBI investigation roll on and on because we hate Trump, regardless that it makes us look like hypocritical assholes to the rest of the world.

So now it is Trump's fault? He hates America?

Drain the swamp, and get a real candidate in 2 years.

Happy New Year all you Fuck Tards
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: Just because you won the electoral college board bitch competition and will now rule as BB 2018 doesn't mean you have to be a dick to the runner up in the popular vote.
But you won the vote by a HUGE margin. And your butt buddy Screwy is there to back you up. Take another hit off your crack pipe midget.
The electoral college is the vote that counts you stupid BB.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Derron wrote:You are always in in somebodies shadow and always in second place
Isn't there a drip pan that needs cleaning?
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Softball Bat wrote:Little Kimmie has a red button.
I read that on the wires last night when it came out, but it was qualified - 'the article has not been officially translated'. As far as I know, no-one's bothered.

It's unlikely Jong-Un has a 'red button', more likely a metaphor he employed. They haven't missile silos. Three-stage, long-range rockets rockets are staged on a platform and mounted to a tower, it can take as long as two days to complete the preparatory process in full view of foreign governments and their satellites. They're incapable of launching those rockets any other way.

The security council measures against the DPRK are illegal. Russia and China signed off on it knowing it would be challenged and fail. You cannot forbid a civilian population from travel abroad, that's ridiculous.
You've been playing yourself for over 50 years, nothing has changed.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Oh really?
Show screwey some goddamn respect, duhron.

You should address him by his proper title.

Vice Board Bitch or just VBB.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Dins made a mistake in bringing back the BB contest. Now MS and Screwy are going to go the extra mile in trying to out-fag each other for the next year.

Yay. :meds:
I brought back the BB contest. Dimsdale usurped me.

Get your facts straight.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:Solid take, Phibes. I agree with it nearly entirely. But I need some clarification on this statement:
Dr_Phibes wrote:The security council measures against the DPRK are illegal. Russia and China signed off on it knowing it would be challenged and fail. You cannot forbid a civilian population from travel abroad, that's ridiculous.
If the term “illegal” means that the measures violate the agreements that underpin the UN charter or some other UN nonsense, then I agree with you entirely. But if you are suggesting there is some other law that prohibits some or all of the rest of the world from confining a group of people defined in any manner (nation, region, etc.) to a particular area, I think you are wrong. Human beings have done some cold blooded shit throughout the millennia, and confining a group of people within a city or state is fairly common.
You need a bigger sig.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote: If the term “illegal” means that the measures violate the agreements that underpin the UN charter or some other UN nonsense, then I agree with you entirely. But if you are suggesting there is some other law that prohibits some or all of the rest of the world from confining a group of people defined in any manner (nation, region, etc.) to a particular area, I think you are wrong. Human beings have done some cold blooded shit throughout the millennia, and confining a group of people within a city or state is fairly common.
Xinhua was saying the resolution restricting Korean workers would collapse on the first challenge, it's in violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and all its sub-sections. China, Russia and Asian countries doing business there aren't bound to implement it no matter how they vote. The only thing the West can gain is target sub-contractors working in the DPRK in two years, but that's already policy now and it's ineffective. What they cannot do in future is target countries employing citizens of the DPRK on domestic contracts.

Probably poorly written, but my understanding of legalese is.. slightly less than yours :oops:

It's a smoke and mirror show.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Probably poorly written, but my understanding of legalese is.. slightly less than yours.
More is spelled m o r e not l e s s.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump to North Korea’s Kim: My ‘nuclear button’ is ‘much bigger & more powerful’
:meds: :meds: :meds:

How predictable. Why didn't he just say "my cock is bigger?"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Because it's not?
So? Like lying stops him any other time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Trump to North Korea’s Kim: My ‘nuclear button’ is much bigger
Or Trump's hands are much smaller.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I didn't bring it up, you fat fucking male-on-male-sex-obsessed retard.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice red X, fatso.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Spray's been BBS failing spaying all over this board today.

Congrats, you fat sack of shit.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Another red X. Keep on keepin' on, you fat fucking retard.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Maybe that retard filter I installed actually works. Somewhat. I still see your posts. :(

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Image

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:stop
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Papa Willie,

$17.99 for a new keyboard, Brah. I saved the second one, barely.

Do you mind if I steal your gif material for another board to deal with some tards.

They are not on on Dumbass or Dumbfucks level (that is Screwy Whinning Ass and Squawking Moving Fail) but like Screwey the Eunuch, they only see one side of the story, the wrong side littered with Liberal idiots that believes everything and anything the MSM feeds them, like goats that come to the fence when you have food in your hand, no matter if shit was mixed in it.