As of 9:52pm (EST)

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: As of 9:52pm (EST)

Post by L45B »

Papa Willie wrote:...tOSU is laying the fucking wood to USC.
I wouldn't call it that by a long shot. Buckeye defense has been opportunistic and Darnold has gifted them some points.

OSU's offense has been anemic for most of the game. And the refs have hooked SC on some big plays.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Unless OSU's defense can eek out another TD, they're gonna have to hold on with 24 points.

Appreciate all that Barrett has done for the Buckeyes, but his limitations as a passer are sometimes difficult to watch. Excited for Haskins or whoever the next guy up is.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

And without their best DB, who appears to have taken a PTO day.

Props to USC's defensive front, OSU never got that inside running game going, which I thought they would.

2nd half was mostly a yawner, but anytime the Buckeyes can beat the Trojans, I'll sleep like a baby.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Not a conference honk but cool to see the B1G running the table so far. Good slate of games today and Monday...can't say I've watched more than a few minutes of any game so far.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I thought USC played an excellent game, save for one facet -- O-Line, which was awful.

I'm not a professional football analyst, but I'm fairly certain that O-Line play is crucial to success.

Both defenses had some really fast guys.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Best of luck getting Title IX repealed.

That said the issue with the Kicker at USC was crazy. Sadly we have Obama and his Justice Dept guidelines to thank for this.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

That close to a championship...
Go Bucs, Gators