Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Absolutely incredible. The most racist presidential candidate since Dump rain in 2015. The gold shoes, and now this.

Seer will be by any minute now to defend his Lord God Emperor, because he likes this rhetoric.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -mug-shot/

Trump says Black voters like him more because of his indictments and mug shot
He also cited his mug shot in Georgia — taken last summer after he was charged for trying to overturn the state’s election results — as a reason that Black voters would gravitate toward him in November. Trump said he now saw Black Americans wearing mug shots on their T-shirts.

“When I did the mug shot in Atlanta, that mug shot is number one,” Trump said. He added that the Black population “embraced it more than anyone else.”

He also said: “I’m being indicted for you, the Black population.”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I loved how Fox Entertainment (as self-admitted in court) said this week that blacks will come to Trump because they love sneakers.

I'm expecting for their hosts next week to take a nap under a sombrero & say that they're trying to recruit Hispanic voters....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:48 pm I loved how Fox Entertainment (as self-admitted in court) said this week that blacks will come to Trump because they love sneakers.

I'm expecting for their hosts next week to take a nap under a sombrero & say that they're trying to recruit Hispanic voters....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWSaEV0 ... rt_radio=1
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:16 pm Go ahead & explain how a certain ex-president with 91 indictments & multiple civil court judgements against him has had his 8th Amendment rights violated. Be specific.
91 indictments...

1. Lawfare
2. Two tiered "justice" system

Look who's doing the indicting...

Ham sandwich next up.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:43 pm Absolutely incredible. The most racist presidential candidate since Dump rain in 2015. The gold shoes, and now this.
Agree. Shoulda just gone with if you don't vote for me you ain't black.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

The Seer wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:33 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:16 pm Go ahead & explain how a certain ex-president with 91 indictments & multiple civil court judgements against him has had his 8th Amendment rights violated. Be specific.
91 indictments...

1. Lawfare
WTF does that mean??

2. Two tiered "justice" system
Please Google Reality Winner. She didn't even pass on classified to foreign agents but was given 5 years 3 mos in prison. For a single document.

And if you're referring to Biden (which is more likely the case), let's look at that...

Biden took notes from meeting involving national security documents. Biden then kept those notes, not knowing that even personal notes of security documents automatically become security documents themselves. When those notes were found they were immediately handed over to the National Archives (NA).

NA had become aware that there were lots of missing documents from the Trump administration & requested that Trump return the documents. He never did, which prompted the legal service of a search warrant by the FBI. The search found some of the missing documents. Trump's attorney afterward signed an agreement with DOJ that all sensitive documents had been searched for & turned over. Investigators later found additional documents.

And yet you're wondering why a ex-president who actively attempted to conceal his illegal possession of sensitive documents was treated differently than a president who was forthcoming with documents & fully cooperated with NA? :meds:

Look who's doing the indicting...
In the case mentioned above a federal grand jury made up of residents of a state that Trump won in 2020.
Ham sandwich next up.
Prosecuting cases like this & one that would end up in a county grand jury caseload are NOT the same.

And lastly, nice job quoting Trump. "Two tiered justice system."
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey, how's Mercedes doing? Oh, wait, that's not her name? Lol. Where's Melania anyway?

Go ahead and vote for this piss dribbling sack of shit, you piss dribbling sacks of shit.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/d ... e-32207511
Donald Trump appeared to call wife Melania ‘Mercedes’ during a chaotic speech in Washington.

It came as a mental health expert fears the former President's brain is "dementing", and in a worse state than Joe Biden's. Trump addressed the crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference, and gave the former First Lady a standing ovation. He went on to say how “people love her” during the keynote speech before adding: “Oh look at that Mercedes, that’s pretty good” he said as the audience applauded.

During his rambling speech, the presidential candidate delivered attacks on his political rival and warned of an apocalyptic future the US could face if the current president wins the White House again in November. Trump said: "If crooked Joe Biden and his thugs win in 2024 the worst is yet to come. Our country will sink to levels that are unimaginable."
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:19 pm Hey, how's Mercedes doing? Oh, wait, that's not her name? Lol. Where's Melania anyway?

Go ahead and vote for this piss dribbling sack of shit, you piss dribbling sacks of shit.

Donald Trump appeared to call wife Melania ‘Mercedes’ during a chaotic speech in Washington.

It came as a mental health expert fears the former President's brain is "dementing", and in a worse state than Joe Biden's. Trump addressed the crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference, and gave the former First Lady a standing ovation. He went on to say how “people love her” during the keynote speech before adding: “Oh look at that Mercedes, that’s pretty good” he said as the audience applauded.

During his rambling speech, the presidential candidate delivered attacks on his political rival and warned of an apocalyptic future the US could face if the current president wins the White House again in November. Trump said: "If crooked Joe Biden and his thugs win in 2024 the worst is yet to come. Our country will sink to levels that are unimaginable."

You really want to go there? Comparing ANYONE to Biden...even Europe sees the obvious....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1761552726570188957
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

The Seer wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:33 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:19 pm Hey, how's Mercedes doing? Oh, wait, that's not her name? Lol. Where's Melania anyway?

You really want to go there? Comparing ANYONE to Biden...even Europe sees the obvious....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1761552726570188957
Nothing proves your case better than a badly faked video of "Joe Biden." :meds:
9/27/22
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

No comment necessary.

:shock:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Diego actually thinks that's a deep fake, lol.
What a maroon.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bob Costas (Aging Male Lesbian Club Member) gets OFF on Donald Dump.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:05 pm Bob Costas (Aging Male Lesbian Club Member) gets OFF on Donald Dump.

Costas showed his true political colors years ago.

F-ck him.

He's no longer relevant so he can spew his nonsense.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Bob Costas is a globalist progressive bullshit dispenser. Small wonder a globalist shill like Bat is on his knees lapping up Bob's hot brown smoothie.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:46 pm
FiatLux wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:22 am Let me clown you for a bit. Nobody will read this post so you don't have to worry that I'm going to make you look like a clown again in front of the posters. Your leader is a clown so you so you should be use to it. Everyone loves a clown!
So you're the one I runn3d off the face of the internet a few years back. That drubbing still stings, does it?

Congrats on living near rich people. Must fascinating to watch them from a distance while you hope to sell 3 sets of embossed conduit at the flea market this Saturday.

I laughed.

I've never posted at .tard.

Stay down. And take your beating and move on.

Hopefully, you've learned your lesson about going up against your superior.

Have a great day!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

HPG wrote:Small wonder a globalist shill like Bat...
I am easily one of the most conservative T1B members.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:51 pm
Didn't even have to lift your feet to clear that bar....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:57 am Didn't even have to lift your feet to clear that bar....
He just took a giant dump on you and you responded by saying "yes sir, may I have another?"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:I am easily one of the most conservative T1B members.
The Seer wrote:Didn't even have to lift your feet to clear that bar....
This board is pretty much split 50/50 between those who would say they lean liberal vs. those who say they lean conservative.

One does not have to be a "liberal" or "conservative" to understand that Bob Costas' takes on Trump and MAGA are accurate.
It just takes basic common sense.

Aside from all of the obvious reasons why Donald Trump is not fit to serve as president, a conservative should be able to look at his RECORD, and see that it is highly disappointing for conservatives.

1. In his 2015/2016 campaign, he claimed he was going to build the wall, and Mexico was going to pay for it.
He (R's) had full control of the government for the first 2 years of his term, yet the wall did not get constructed.
Fraud.

2. He claimed he would drain the swamp, and hire the best people.
Nope. There was no attempt whatsoever to even begin to drain the swamp.
In fact, Trump hired all of the same kind of government hacks as every administration before him.
Fraud.

3. U.S. debt was just under 20 trillion dollars when he took office. When he left, it was almost 28 trillion dollars.
Absolutely abysmal.
Conservative?
Nope.
Another big government fraud.

If Trump had a set of b@lls, he would have never entered politics.
When he was told by his owners that he had to run for the 2016 presidency, he should have said no.
And then he should have repented for his sordid life up until that point.
It is never too late to repent.

Trump's whole life is a sad lie, and one day a person who has been conned by him wakes up to reality.
You, and many others, will kick yourself for not being able to discern.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mitch is going bye-bye -----> in November.

https://apnews.com/article/mitch-mcconn ... a204d7e366

One of life’s most underappreciated talents is to know when it’s time to move on to life’s next chapter.

- Mitch

rotf...

Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:43 am
When he was told by his owners that he had to run for the 2016 presidency, he should have said no.
Who pray tell are his owners? Halliburton and General Dynamics or Russian oligarchy? Serious question.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

I didn't say you weren't a conservative. I said you are a globalist. Lots of conservatives are globalists. In fact, it's probably safe to say most conservatives are globalists.

Mitch McConnell, for example. Conservative & globalist. I hope he dies in a sulphur pit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What makes you think I am a globalist?

What is your definition of... globalist?

globalist
noun
someone who believes that economic and foreign policy should be planned in an international way, rather than according to what is best for one particular country :

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dic ... e_vignette
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:47 pm
poptart wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:43 am
Who pray tell are his owners? Halliburton and General Dynamics or Russian oligarchy? Serious question.
It is a good question.

I will get back to it, I promise.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:12 am What makes you think I am a globalist?

What is your definition of... globalist?
It is a good question.

I will get back to it, I promise.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:43 am
Nobody is allowed to build all of these properties in prime locations, and do all of the other things Don has been allowed to do, unless they are let into "the club."

The "mighty men," the "men of renown," are the owners of "the club."

Genesis 6:4
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:53 pm
I didn't say you weren't a conservative. I said you are a globalist. Lots of conservatives are globalists. In fact, it's probably safe to say most conservatives are globalists.

Mitch McConnell, for example. Conservative & globalist. I hope he dies in a sulphur pit.
Exactly HPG - good riddance - time for new leadership
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Nobody is allowed to build all of these properties in prime locations, and do all of the other things Don has been allowed to do, unless they are let into "the club."

Thanks for clearing that up.
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Where do I sign up. Is there a monthly membership?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:33 pm Image

The cream rises in our elections....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:33 pm Where do I sign up. Is there a monthly membership?
There is no sign up.
If you have an exceptional skill or ability that the owners see that they can utilize, they will approach you.

And they will make you an offer you can't refuse, as the saying goes.

Don't call us, we'll call you
Don't call us, we'll call you
I got your name from a friend of a friend
Who said he used to work with you...
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Smackie Chan wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:24 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Thanks for clearing that up.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:26 pm
General Peters wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:55 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:31 pm

Can't run on the economy, so might as well try to whip low education voters into a frenzy over immigration. Moar racism!

The economy is fukked straight up the ass, idiot. Pure Stage 4 TDS to deny what your eyes have seen and wallet has felt for the last three years. Taking it straight up the ass on a daily basis due to the administration's needless spending and cluelessness, and being dead set on voting to recharge that reaming dildo in 2024..."OHHHHFukkkk EYAYYYAAHHH pound my ass harder Joe OHHHH YEAHHH!!! :monkies: "
Do you have any actual data or economic indicators to back this up? Or is it just your usual ignorant MAGA clown show rant.

I’m pretty sure I already know the answer.

:popcorn:

This week the payment on the National Debt, for the first time ever has exceed the amount of money the Government is spending on defense. Currently the interest payment alone is $870 billion. Defense spending is $850 billion. That is JUST INTEREST and is not including payment towards the principle of the debt.

The money is gone. It is no more. There is no money. We are broke, busted, bankrupt, poor, pobre, whatever the hell you want to call it.

It’s only a matter of time before this debt finally crushes what is left of the USA.

None of the fuckers in Congress give a damn.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Seer wrote:This week the payment on the National Debt, for the first time ever has exceed the amount of money the Government is spending on defense. Currently the interest payment alone is $870 billion. Defense spending is $850 billion. That is JUST INTEREST and is not including payment towards the principle of the debt.

The money is gone. It is no more. There is no money. We are broke, busted, bankrupt, poor, pobre, whatever the hell you want to call it.

It’s only a matter of time before this debt finally crushes what is left of the USA.

Precisely.

Both parties, for decades, have participated in this destruction.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:29 pm
Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:26 pm
General Peters wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:55 am

The economy is fukked straight up the ass, idiot. Pure Stage 4 TDS to deny what your eyes have seen and wallet has felt for the last three years. Taking it straight up the ass on a daily basis due to the administration's needless spending and cluelessness, and being dead set on voting to recharge that reaming dildo in 2024..."OHHHHFukkkk EYAYYYAAHHH pound my ass harder Joe OHHHH YEAHHH!!! :monkies: "
Do you have any actual data or economic indicators to back this up? Or is it just your usual ignorant MAGA clown show rant.

I’m pretty sure I already know the answer.

:popcorn:

This week the payment on the National Debt, for the first time ever has exceed the amount of money the Government is spending on defense. Currently the interest payment alone is $870 billion. Defense spending is $850 billion. That is JUST INTEREST and is not including payment towards the principle of the debt.

You’re a fucking idiot. If it’s that bad you should just lock yourself in the bathroom and slit your wrists.

Be sure to post some pics before you bleed out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:29 pm

Nobody fucking cares.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

So THAT'S how you lefty morons keep smiling while you get fucked in the ass....

Ignorance is bliss.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:58 pm So THAT'S how you lefty morons keep smiling while you get fucked in the ass....

Ignorance is bliss.
Yeah, if by "while you get fucked in the ass" you mean "tired of hearing the same old Chicken Little routine from ignorant conservatives." Then yes, we're smiling.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:00 pm
The Seer wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:58 pm So THAT'S how you lefty morons keep smiling while you get fucked in the ass....

Ignorance is bliss.
Yeah, if by "while you get fucked in the ass" you mean "tired of hearing the same old Chicken Little routine from ignorant conservatives." Then yes, we're smiling.
Luckily you haven't figured out how to procreate or your kids/grandkids could thank you for kicking them the can.
E UNUM PLURIBUS